To Cheat or Not To Cheat? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her teeth slid along her lower lip as she watched how those ab muscles of his tightened with every curl. All she saw was how his muscles moved beneath his skin as he exercised, not how he was throwing punches when he reached the top of his curl. Lifting the hem of her dress, wiggling out of her panties as she slipped out of her shoes. Her baby needed a little prize for keeping that body of his so hard, just for her. Giggling lightly as she nearly skipped towards the back door.

"There you are sweetheart," Darlene said, with a seductive smile as Allen returned to his hanging position.

"Darlene?! What are you doing home so soon?" Allen asked, peering up at her.

"I couldn't get you off my mind," Darlene said, her mouth watered as her eyes ran along every muscle, every crevasse of his well-defined chest. "See anything you like down there?" she asked, lifting up the hem of her dress. Showing off her moistening cunt to her husband. "I know I did," Darlene cooed as she ran her right hand up Allen's stomach, slipping her hand into his shorts.

"Darlene?!" Allen gasped as she grasped his soft cock.

"What?! You haven't touched me in two long months, you've blown me off every time I've tried to entice you into it. And now, I find you out here, sweating, looking so hard and hot, and you expect me to not do this?!" Darlene asked, as her hand began to stroke his cock. "I've never given any one an upside-down blow job before, lets find out what it's like shall we?" she posed as she pushed the waistband of his shorts over his manhood. She didn't hesitate, it didn't matter if Allen had worked up a sweat. If her days were numbered she wanted to have the feel, the taste, the heat of his cock imprinted in her mind. Darlene moaned around his hardening rod as she felt his hands running up her thighs. Glad they had put up a privacy fence around their backyard. God. None of those other men made her feel like this, sure the sex was sometimes good. Sometimes she had to put off a night with Allen because her pussy was so sore. That was the only time she denied him sex. Not because she didn't want to, it was just she didn't think she could maintain their coupling without wincing in pain. "God. I love this cock," Darlene purred as her lips ran along the side of his hard shaft. "Yes baby," she panted as his hands squeezed her ass, "I've been longing for this for so long." Her mouth parted before inhaling Allen's eight inch cock.

Sure, she's had bigger and smaller men during her trysts with strange men, yet she always found bliss when Allen was deep within her. Her eyes shot wide as she felt two of his fingers slipping into to her cunt. Her thighs quaked as his thumb rolled along her clit. So glad she had the wherewithal to wash her pussy before she left the motel room. She never once gave her husband sloppy seconds. That would be too disrespectful to their marriage even though she was a cheating wife. She loved him dearly, and the thought of losing him due to her own actions while it was true, still the thought of being alone, Allen sharing another woman's bed made her heart break. Darlene knew she shouldn't be thinking like that given that she herself hasn't been true to Allen. Still, she did love him, she couldn't see herself being with someone else, ever! She just hoped and prayed if he ever found out that they could stay together.

"Darlene... I'm going to..." Darlene worked her tongue, her lips, and her neck to bring her husband over that edge. She never ever drank down her lovers cum. The only man she would ever swallow or allow to flood her womb with his cum was her husband. Her eyes fluttered as his hot seed flooded her mouth. She loved how he tasted on her tongue. Her tongue ran along the head of his cock as she swallowed every drop of his hot jizz.

"See. Haven't you missed that?" Darlene asked, staring down at her husband. Releasing a shuddering breath as his fingers eased out of her wet cunt. "I know I have," she cooed gently stroking his soft cock. "So how about you get down from there and we'll go take a hot, long, overdue shower together," Darlene purred.

"Then you might want to move," Allen said, slightly swinging.

Darlene watched as Allen planted his hands on the ground. His legs flying through the air as he did a hand stand before standing upright. Reaching up, taking his towel from the bar. Her eyes gazed lovingly at him as she dried his face, then his chest, his arms before throwing her own around him.

"What's gotten into you?" Allen asked, as Darlene held him tightly.

"I've just missed you so much." Her voice was muffled as she buried her face in his neck. Praying that the shoe would never drop yet knew that was impractical. Darlene knew one of her jealous lovers, that she had cut off, would eventually inform Allen of her dalliances. Then her own personal Armageddon would begin, and she would have to learn to live without the man she so loved. Maybe, hopefully, they could remain friends once Allen overcame his anger with her. "Just hold me for a little while, o-okay?" Darlene said, her voice trembling. She couldn't let him see her cry, then she knew he would be suspicious and then start asking questions. Questions that she didn't want to answer knowing they would lead to the death of their marriage. Pressing her body tightly against his as his hands ran along her back. Her cheeks heated as Allen squeezed her ass through the fabric of her dress. Loving how his strong hands felt on her body. Passionately kissing him, hoping that this wasn't one of the last kisses they would ever share together. "Take me inside and make love to me Allen," Darlene whispered as their lips parted.

Biting her lip as Allen led her by the hand back into their house. Her back struck the closed door of their bathroom as the sound of the shower roared. The pounding of the water mirrored her own pants and moans as Allen tore at her dress with a hunger. Her nails dragged along his back as he kissed down her neck. "Yes Allen," Darlene moaned as his right hand fondled her left breast. Releasing a whimper as his fingers gave her rock hard nipple a pinch and a tug as his other hand pushed her dress to the floor pooling around her feet. Her hands reached down caressing that cock of his to reawaken. Feeling her body trembling, biting on her lower lip as the back of her head pressed against the door. Her bare thigh brushed along his hip as Allen's lips captured her nipple. Her hips rolled as his fingers surged through her wet lips as they waited for the water to heat up. Her loud moan echoed within their master bath. "Fuck! Yes Allen! I'm cumming!" Darlene squealed as her orgasmic juices surged down her canal.

Peering through her half-lidded eyes noting how the steam was billowing over the stop of the shower door. Her hands caressed his face, her brown eyes gazed longingly into his light green ones. Her soft, lush, full lips gently plucked at his as she led him to the shower. Darlene needed to feel his hard rod filling her pussy. To make her forget the poor decision she had made in taking Nate to bed. A libidinous smile formed on her lips as she pushed her husband into the shower.

Feeling the hot water pounding on her back as she presented her wet, glistening ass to him. "Fuck me baby," wiggling her ass at him, "make my pussy gush," Darlene said, peering over her shoulder. Biting her lip as she whimpered as Allen smacked her ass. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt his mushroom top breaching her velvet pocket. "Fuck! Fucking give it to me Allen. I need that cock," she panted, squealing as he rammed the entirety of his eight inches into her.

Her folds tightened around his rod as Allen took hold of her hair. She loved it when Allen took charge and claimed her cunt as his own. Which in truth it was, no matter what her lovers thought. Many of them thought since she visited them numerous times that they were the shit and whatnot. Some... were others who just thought they were superior, and when they thought they had a right to her cunt simply because she allowed them to fuck her Darlene had put a kibosh on that the moment the words left their lips. She took enjoyment when she told them her pussy belongs to her husband and only her husband. They were just playing in his house so to speak for an hour or so.

Darlene thrust backwards; her tongue curled out as she felt her orgasm flare. Grinding her ass against his pelvis, making him realize how good her cunt felt around his cock. Hoping he realizes what he had missed out on for the last two months. "Come on baby, I need to feel you cum in me. My pussy and womb has missed the feeling of your cum shooting deep into it," Darlene said, breathlessly. She knew if they didn't finish soon there would be no hot water for the rest of their shower, and she so wanted to explore his wet body that he's denied her for so long. A wicked smile formed on her lips as she felt the twitching and swelling of his cock. "Fuck yes!" Darlene released a little squeak as she felt his cum jetting into the depths of her womanhood.

"You get dressed, I'll start us some dinner," Darlene said sweetly, lightly kissing his lips as Allen dried off. Wearing a smile and rosy cheeks as her robe brushed against her thighs as she walked out of their bedroom.

Allen sighed in his mind, he hated being this deep in a cover. People get attached and start thinking there were things there when in reality there wasn't. Longing to be back in the field where he belonged and not dealing with an unfaithful woman. Rubbing his temple knowing he was going to have to shove that into the back of his mind. Looking towards the door when he heard the radio playing, Darlene always turned it on when she was cooking.

Darlene had a sweet smile on her face as she peered out of the corner of her eye as she noted her husband. Her hips swayed as Losekes Blues Gang 'That Kind of Feeling' was playing. Her bare smooth leg breached her robe as she sauntered towards him. Her wet hair whipped through the air as she gently danced to the beat against him as she waited for the oven to preheat. Rubbing her ass against his groin as her fingers feathered out along his thighs. Leaning back, her cheek brushed against his, her breath hot in his ear. Her body heated as she felt his hands on her hips. Yelping in surprise as Allen spun her around. Her arms hooked around his neck as he lifted her left leg. The pads of his fingers tickling the back side of her knee as he held it lightly against his hip. "Yes, there's the man I've been married to," Darlene said to herself as he rubbed his groin against her mound. Her eyes quivered as she hooked her leg around his as his hand began to trail back up her... "Fuck!" she growled in her mind as the timer went off. Her hands lightly patted his chest as she gave him a light kiss on his lips.

"Honey?" Darlene said, as she quickly seasoned the chicken breasts they were going to have for dinner. She was glad she had lucked out when Allen had agreed to eat healthy with her.

"Hmm."

"What do you think about taking ballroom dancing lessons so we can spend a night or two out of the house just the two of us?" Darlene asked, peering over her shoulder as she sprinkled some rosemary onto the breasts.

"I don't need lessons," Allen said, offhandedly.

"Allen..." Her cheeks puffed out in irritation that he was blowing off her suggestion.

"Let me finish before you bite my head off. I don't need lessons because I already know how to do that," Allen said, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Really now?!" Darlene said, arching an eyebrow as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, don't believe me?" Allen asked, with a pointed look before taking a sip. Smirking when she nodded her head. The agency had given him lessons on the subject just in case he would need it in the future, and he did on a few occasions. "Well, you finish that, and I'll show you," he said, walking away with a smile on his lips.

"Allen! I'm done so where are you?!" Darlene asked, as she stepped out of the kitchen once the asparagus' was boiling away.

"Outside." Allen's voice drifted through the open door.

"Allen... I don't think we should do this in the backyard... I'm not wearing anything," Darlene said bashfully, gesturing to her robe.

"So? The neighbors can't see us," Allen said, as the breeze rippled his pajama pants. Teasing his light brown wet hair as he stood on the brick patio they had added on to the house once they bought it. "You're the one who didn't believe me," he said, holding out his hand to her.

Darlene's heart was hammering in her chest. She knew he could dance, just not that beautifully. Her cheeks burned as she gazed into her husbands eyes as he held her gently against him. It almost felt like she truly didn't know her husband at all. "Why has he been hiding this from me?" she asked herself as her arms slipped around his waist. "What else has he been keeping from me?" she wondered as they stood there in the waning sunlight. Rising on her tiptoes, planting a long, lingering kiss on his lips. Loving how his hard body felt against hers. "I have to go check on dinner. Thank you, for the dance sweetheart. We have to do this more often," Darlene purred before slipping back into the house.

******

"Allen?" Arching an eyebrow at the text that just came through as he sat at his desk. Recounting how Darlene made goo-goo eyes at him all through dinner, and how she wouldn't let him go as she snuggled against him on the couch as they watched the last episode of The Witcher. Then the hour long sex that Darlene craved once it was over.

"Something wrong Tracy?" Allen sent back before setting his phone down.

"Yes... are you busy?"

"Not really, why?"

"Can we meet for lunch at my place?"

"Tracy what's going on, you don't normally text me, or call me for that matter," Allen sent back knowing what this was about.

"I know, I'm sorry about that. It's just me and Darlene have some very rough history, and I kind of took it out on you. Sorry about that, but I need someone to talk to."

"Okay, but wouldn't your sister be better than me?"

"God no! She's the reason I'm in this mess! I'm hoping that maybe... you can help me with my little problem."

"I guess I don't see why not," Allen sent back.

"Good. Thank you, Allen. I'll see you around say one o'clock will that work for you?"

"Yeah, that will be fine," Allen replied wondering what she had in store once he got there.

"Thank you, Allen. I hope you know how much I appreciate this. I'll see you at one."

Allen sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He wondered if this was what other people had to go through with their in-laws. He could never understand married life, or why anyone would want to do it in the first place. So far, throughout this experience even if his marriage to Darlene was a sham, had been a tiring experience to say the least. Give him spies, terrorists, and rogue dictators any day rather than this!

******

"Hello?" Darlene mumbled as she hurried to swallow her bite of salad.

"Hello, my slutty, trampy sister," Tracy sneered into the phone.

"Tracy?! Oh my god! I thought you would never call me again!" Darlene said, sitting straighter in her seat as her fork dropped into her salad bowl as she ate her lunch at her desk.

"Don't think I'm ever going to forgive you!"

"Tracy, please, I know I've fucked you over so many times, and I don't deserve another chance. Yet we are sisters, you just can't cut me out of your life. I'll go to counseling if you want to show how truly sorry I am," Darlene said, trying to redeem herself in her sister's eyes.

"Oh? You want to show how sorry you are for fucking my fiancé and ruining every dream I had once we were married, is that right?" Tracy retorted her venom was clear as day.

"God yes! I'll do anything you want to show you how much you mean to me," Darlene said, trying not to tear up. She didn't need red puffy eyes when she went into the meeting in little over an hour.

"Since you put it that way..." Darlene took a hard swallow at how wicked her sister's voice sounded. "Allen is coming over soon, and you know what dear sister I might just tell him everything."

"Please Tracy, I'm begging you. Don't do that, please don't do it. Allen doesn't need to know, he's happy, I'm happy. That would just kill our marriage," Darlene pleaded with her sister.

"So, you were just fine screwing over my wedding, yet you care so much about your own fucking marriage only to constantly cheat on Allen. You know how..."

"I know how it sounds sis; believe me I do. Yet I love Allen, I can't imagine what life would be like without him," Darlene said, with a sad sigh. Knowing she couldn't stop her sister from divulging her dark secret to her husband.

"And you think I wasn't in love with Nate!"

"I know you were sis," Darlene said, weakly. "Yet he wasn't good enough for you. I could tell he was nothing more than a player. I knew if he would hit on me at a family cookout and book a motel room then he wasn't the man for you. I didn't want you to find out down the road when you sank years into that marriage that he was just a male slut like me. That would kill me, I love you sis. I don't want you to be hurt like that. I know how it sounds," she said, before her sister could speak.

"You ever try not being a fucking slut?!" Tracy asked, heatedly.

"I've tried sis, yet I just love sex too much to stay loyal no matter how much I try not to stray. I really did try sis, believe me, I did. I was faithful for the first six months after my wedding. All that time I was crawling up the walls in frustration when Allen had to work late or go out of town. Maybe we shouldn't have married... but I fell in love with him. The first man I ever truly have that feeling for. He was the first man I ever said the words to that I actually meant it."

"Man, Darlene how fucked up are you?!"

"I know Tracy, I'm a walking clusterfuck of contradictions," Darlene said, hanging her head in shame. "So... what are you going to do?" she asked, praying that she wouldn't tell Allen the dirty truth about her even though she deserved it.

"I'm going to let you choose which way I'm going to screw you over. You can watch the video as I fuck your husband like I had to learn once again my oh so loving sister fucks another one of the men I'm dating and I won't speak a word of what a whore his wife is; or you can say no and I'll fuck him any way and still tell him what a whore you are. Either way you get screwed," Tracy said, letting her anger lace her words.

"You promise you won't say a word to Allen about everything?" Darlene inquired, nervously.

"Yes."

"Then please take good care of my Allen," Darlene said, her lip trembled at the thought of another woman touching his body.

"You really do love Allen in your own twisted way, don't you?" Tracy asked, surprised to hear her sister's voice quivering over the phone.

"Y-yes, Tracy. I love him so much and this is tearing my heart apart," Darlene said, trying not to break down.

"Good! Now you know how we all feel when you fuck some random guy off the street! How does it feel knowing the man you thought wouldn't step out on you is going to be hilt deep in my pussy here in ten minutes?!" Tracy asked, rubbing salt into the proverbial wound.

Tears reamed her eyes knowing she deserved this. Deserved every word her sister flung at her in her anger. It was true, she never asked if the men she slept with were married or not, she didn't care if they were. Darlene wondered how many marriages she had destroyed all because she liked having a strange cock almost every day.