To Cheat or Not To Cheat? Pt. 01

Story Info
What is a cheating wife to do?
10.5k words
4.31
76.8k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

Darlene laid next to her current lover; her hand lightly ran along his chest. While it wasn't as defined as her husband's was, something he would never tell her how or why a thirty-year-old man had an eight pack when few could achieve a six pack; nor would he ever tell her why a few of his scars looked like bullet wounds. She did love being married to her husband, yet she also loved having sex.

Darlene had no wish to hurt her husband, although if Allen ever found out about what she was up too... she knew that would lead to her marriage finding itself in the waste bin. Not that she could blame her husband if he went that route. She did hope that she could talk him into allowing her to continue her trysts with strange men. However, the man she was sharing a bed with at that moment wasn't a stranger at all.

He was her sister's fiancé. She knew too if Tracy found out she would blow a gasket. It wasn't the first time she had lured one of her sister's men away from her. Not that she was proud of it, still was it her fault that they weren't loyal? Then again, neither was she, but she didn't proclaim to be such as they do only to be called to meet them somewhere. Darlene never took a man home; she wasn't about to defile her marital bed for a one night stand. This was never about finding something she was missing in her marriage. She didn't want to start a relationship with anyone. She had that with Allen. There were no going out of town on trips with her strange, no secret phone calls, and definitely never cutting Allen off from her sweet cunt. Darlene never did anything she hasn't or wouldn't do for her husband when she was with her lovers. To hold back something, that she did with her lovers, from her husband was a bad way of telling him, even if he didn't know, that he meant nothing to her which was the furthest from the truth.

Allen treated her like a queen or close to it. Although he had been rather aloof with her lately. It's been two months since he's allowed her to be intimate with him. While he still shared her bed, it felt like Allen had become more of a roommate than a spouse. "What and why is he doing that?" she asked herself as she rolled over to the right.

"I can't believe how much a cuck Allen..."

"Don't you dare bad mouth Allen!" Darlene snapped. Her midnight, shoulder blade length hair brushed along her back as she peered over her shoulder. "Did I bad mouth my sister when we were fucking?! No! Even though her fiancé is nothing but a cheating bastard. At least I know who and what I am, I don't proclaim to be loyal only to lie and sneak off to fuck your fiancée's sister!" She hated men who thought that because she slept around on her husband that it gave them free rein to insult Allen. The moment those words left their lips she cut them off and never saw them again.

"Come on Dar, Allen must be a..."

"Get your shit and get out! No one, and I mean no one, insults my husband, do you fucking understand!" Darlene growled angrily. The overhead light shone along her perky 32B breasts as her brown eyes burned into Nate's hide. "Just be glad I don't tell Tracy what kind of faithless douche you are," she said, marching into the bathroom. Not that she had to scrub Nate's cum from her body or cunt. She always made her lovers wear a condom. She wasn't about to bring something home to Allen, nor was she about to get pregnant by any one of them. That honor belonged to Allen and Allen alone.

"Dar... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off. I just thought that's what you wanted given how we just fucked and all," Nate said, through the door.

"Just leave before you say something else and I kick your balls into your throat."

"Alright, I'll call you later..."

Darlene didn't know when Nate left, and she didn't rightly care! It pissed her off that he thought he was better than Allen. Nate was just like her, a fucking slut, that didn't make her or him morally superior to Tracy or Allen. She pondered if she should tell her sister what kind of man she was marrying as she opened the motel room door. Tracy already thought the worst of her, not that she could blame her sister, was it her fault she was a hot, sexy twenty-five-year-old and that every Tom, Dick, and Harry wanted a piece of her ass. She might fuck around, but at least she always returned home to the man she loved. She never stayed the night with anyone. Pulling out her phone as she walked down the breezeway. The smell of the motel soap drifted off her skin as she scrolled down to Allen's name on her contact list.

Biting her lip, wondering if her husband would allow her to trace her finger along his sex lines like she's done countless times before two months ago. She really, really wanted to know why he didn't want to touch her. Every time she asked Allen would blow her off, saying he had a headache, wasn't in the mood, or that he was too tired. Dozens of excuses that most women used to get out of doing the same thing. It was really worrying her. Could it be that Allen was having an affair? Shaking her head at that thought, Allen wasn't that kind of man, then could he possibly know what she does on her lunch break? God. Darlene hoped not. She didn't know what she would do if she lost him. A worried look flashed across her eyes as her call was cut off at the first ring. Quickly opening up her text messages, typing out a quick inquiry as to why he wasn't answering her call.

"Busy." Was the only word he sent back.

"Busy?! Busy doing what?!" Darlene asked aloud as she walked down the stairs from the second floor. "Please call me, I'm worried about you," she typed out before sending it. His 'Uh-huh' chilled her blood, it sounded so cold, so indifferent that it made her think that she wasn't dealing with the man she's been married to for the past three years. She couldn't think about that right now, she had to get back to the bank before her lunch break was over.

******

Allen, his cover name (His real name was Eric Lyle), was bored out of his mind as he sat at his desk in the CIA black ops command center. He longed to be back out in the field. That's where he felt so alive, being a spook, he had learned never to trust anyone, even his own side. Being trained as an assassin as well as a spy by the agency he had put many turncoats in the ground. It was the reason he was sitting behind the desk at the moment. His assignment in Libya went sideways and he had been wounded and his partner had kept him alive as they fled the country. So, for the past three years he's played husband to a faithless woman, and he was getting tired of it. Yet he needed to keep his cover should someone think to find him. Then he could play off that he was a simple married man and not the deadly weapon they had turned him into. Although, he didn't mind her sleeping with other men he didn't love her, she was, after all, nothing but a cover for him. Once he was given the all clear he would slip back into the shadows and disappear like he always does.

Allen rolled his eyes when his phone vibrated beside him on his desk. Quickly swiping the end button, he really didn't want to talk to her at the moment. Even if the marriage was a sham, he would think she would be committed to it. Rolling his eyes as he watched his wife walk across the motel's parking lot before sending the spy satellite back to its regular orbit. She had thought she was sneaky and smart thinking he didn't know she was a slut. It would take him being blind and dumb not to notice what she was doing. The only saving thing she's done was not do that in his house, he'd have to kill her for that. However, he did like Tracy, she was a good person or that's what he could find out anyway.

He wasn't about to marry, even if it was a fake marriage, without doing his due diligence on the people he was marrying into. So, he knew all about Darlene's cheating ways long before he had even stumbled into her making it appear to be an accident. Not that she knew he had singled her out for that reason. Maybe he shouldn't be annoyed that she couldn't keep her legs closed. After all her cheating was the reason he had picked her in the first place. This was after all a temporary assignment; he wasn't planning on spending the rest of his life behind a desk. So, when the time came no one would be surprised when he filed for divorce.

"Eric." A sweet, sexy, alluring voice came through the ear piece in his left ear. A smile lifted the corners of his lips knowing there was only one person who knew that name in the agency.

"Yes Maria, what can I do for you today?" Allen asked, into the mike. Remembering how the desert sun danced along her dark caramel skin. Switching her line to a private one so their conversation couldn't be overheard.

"I'm being transferred back to the states, I was wondering if you would have dinner with me?" Maria inquired, as she gazed out onto the heart of Rome.

"Oh? That's the first I've heard of it," Allen said, keeping his shock hidden.

"Well... it's not the same without my partner beside me. I can always count on you to watch my back, just like how you did in Libya."

"You are my partner, it'd be a shame if I had to break in a new one," Allen said, with a joking smirk. "To answer your question, I'd love to have dinner with you."

"You would?!" Maria gasped. She didn't think she would be so lucky. Ever since they had to be evaced out of Tripoli she's had a growing crush on the man who took three bullets that were meant for her.

"I would," Allen nodded. Keeping his chuckle contained at her stammering breath.

"I should be back in the states by next week. Maybe we can finally get you back in the field," Maria said, hoping that she could, then she could spend every night in his arms.

"God. I hope so. Terrorists shooting at me is a far better death than slowly dying behind this desk," Allen bemoaned.

"I bet. You aren't the type of man that can live the nine to five job. You need exactment, you need explosions, and more importantly; you need to be behind that sniper rifle."

"You know me so well," Allen teased.

"I should. We did spend an awful lot of time together," Maria said, remembering the night they had stumbled upon an oasis when they were in Egypt serval years ago. Recounting how the moon played along his naked chest as Eric bathed in the cool night air. "I should get off here before they wonder why the assassin is smiling like a fool," she teased knowing that was true at his little chuckle. "I'll call once I land."

"Can't wait," Allen said, before the line went dead.

******

All the rest of the day Darlene had been running her husband's past behavior through her head. Her co-workers had commented on her distracted gaze when they walked past her office. She couldn't bring herself to say what the problem was without sounding like a hypocrite. If her husband was having an affair... sighing as she sank down into her chair. She felt awful. Realizing this must have been what all her former boyfriends felt once they found out about her and her habits. Reaching forward, plucking her phone off her desk. A soft smile formed on her lips at the sight of her sister's caller ID.

"You fucking bitch!" Tracy screamed over the phone.

"Tracy... I can explain..."

"Fuck you Darlene! I've had it up to here with you! Every god damn time I have something good going you have to fuck it up! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know," Darlene said, tears began to form in her eyes. "But I swear to you I did not go after Nate. He came after me."

"What do you mean?" Tracy asked, a little taken aback.

"You remember the cookout a few weeks back?"

"The one that Allen didn't bother to come to?"

"Yes," Darlene nodded. "While you were helping to change Keren when she spilt her Kool-Aid on her dress. Nate came up to me and started laying on the lines. I played along, yet I wasn't about to fuck you over sis, not this time. He seemed like he really loved you. I know I'm a bitch and a slut, but I love you sis, I wasn't purposely trying to fuck up your wedding. Yet when he called yesterday, I had to make sure he was serious. If he was willing to cheat on you months before the wedding then he would do it during it as well. In my own way I was trying to protect you from..."

"God. You're fucking twisted. Do you fucking hear yourself?! What the fuck is going to happen when Allen finds out about what a whore he's married to, huh?! I'm telling you now Darlene. You've fucked me over one too many times, and I'm going to fuck Allen and make you fucking watch!" Tracy yelled into the phone before hanging up.

Darlene's face fell into her hands as she wept. Knowing that she might have just killed her relationship with her sister for good this time. God! She felt so alone. "Allen I need you!" She sobbed as her body shook. Wishing he would answer his phone.

"Yeah, what is it Darlene?" Her head snapped up at the sound of her husband's voice.

"Allen... could you please, please tell me everything will be alright," Darlene pleaded softly. Biting her lip as her tears hung suspended as the seconds past.

"Everything is going to be fine," Allen said, in a monotone voice.

"You promise?"

"I can't make that promise, since I don't know why you're crying in the first place," Allen lied. He knew why, he was the one that anonymously called Tracy to tell her Nate wasn't the man that she thought he was and to ask him why he was at the Blue Light motel, in room 234, and why her sister left soon after him.

"You've been so cold lately; I miss you baby. I miss being held by you. To the times we spent in the shower just ravaging each other. Snuggling on the couch when our favorite show is on. I miss everything that we do together that you've been absent in," Darlene said, laying her heart open.

"Oh? Yeah, it's been hectic here for the past few months. They've been running me ragged trying to get this new account landed. Which I should tell you now I might need to go out of town for a few days if it goes through. Don't know yet, just letting you know," Allen lied again. He wasn't about to tell her he was getting tired of hanging around her. It didn't matter if she was a solid eight. She just went on about crap he could rightly care less about.

"I understand that, but Allen, its been months since we've had sex. Do I not... excite you anymore?" Darlene asked, with a trembling voice.

"Darlene, I'm sorry if I've made you think that. It's just this account is so large I've been so worried that I'd screw it up and lose it and my job because of it. So, my mind has been so focused on that I hadn't realized we've gone that long."

"Oh Allen, why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you say something if you were so worried?" Darlene asked, dabbing her cheeks with a tissue.

"I didn't want you to worry that I might be out of a job," Allen said, writing down all the lies he was spewing forth. Darlene couldn't know that he was a CIA agent. She neither had the clearance for that, nor did she have the wherewithal to keep her mouth shut.

"Honey, I'm your wife. If that happened you know we would find something. It might take a while, we might have to move, but you would find one. I know you would, you're such a hard worker, and with all the late hours you've put in on this they have to know that you're doing everything you can to make sure your company wins that account. So, the next time something like this comes up, please talk to me," Darlene said, blowing out a sigh of relief in her mind. Shaking her head at the thought that he was really having an affair. "You had me really worried baby. I'd thought... never mind what I thought. So... tonight can we... you know, make love?"

Allen groaned in his mind. He really didn't want to, yet she wasn't the worst lay he's ever had, she certainly wasn't the best he's ever had either. That honor went out to one of the Prince's wives of Sadia Arabia that he had seduced to get whatever pillow talk, along with anything else, he could garner from the woman. "Well... I'm heading home now so... if you don't work too late," referencing the many times he knew she had used that time to fuck whomever, "you might get lucky," Allen said, putting on the charm. Something he didn't need any training in, like many of the others.

"I promise I'll be there by five thirty!" Darlene said happily, eager to feel her husband back between her legs. Her breasts bouncing as she did a little dance of joy.

"Hey Dar," Dan from the accounting side of the bank popped his head into Darlene's office, "want to hit a bar in an hour?" he asked, wondering if he could get a quickie in before heading home to his nagging wife.

"No Dan, I got a husband that needs me," Darlene said, she always made it known that while she might stray Allen always came first.

"Lucky bastard," Dan muttered as he walked away.

Darlene arched an eyebrow as she saw Nate's number flashing across the screen of her phone. "What?! My sister hates my guts now because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. You just had to go and try to screw me. Well, you know what, that fuck was a test and you failed badly," Darlene said, annoyed that he would even bother.

"Fuck you Dar! Did you have to tell her!" Nate screamed.

"What?! I thought you did," Darlene said, her knees buckled underneath her. Falling back into her seat wondering who saw her and who knew the both of them. Wondering if whomever it was, was going to spill the beans to Allen. "Why else would Tracy call me screaming her head off?!"

"You're fucking crazy, you're hot, but not so hot that I'd run home to Tracy and proclaim that I just got done fucking you."

"Fuck you asshole! I'm glad my sister knows what kind of a sleezy bastard you are, and you know what, those orgasms you thought you gave me? I faked them all! Everything I said about you being bigger than Allen all a fucking lie! That tiny cock couldn't even touch all the places my sweet Allen can!" Darlene yelled into her phone. Growing red in the face, glad that the door was closed. "Don't fucking call me ever again! And you stay the hell away from my sister. Go ruin someone else's life!"

"Listen here you fucking bitch! You'll keep fucking me and you'll like it. If you don't I wonder how your so-called sweet Allen will take the news that his wife is nothing but a whore!" Nate growled.

"Go ahead you assface! See if I fucking care! That was the one and only time I'll ever touch that itty-bitty thing of yours! God! I don't understand how Tracy could even be satisfied by that thing you call a cock!" Darlene said, in a sweet sarcastic tone. Roughly tapping the 'End call' button, while her anger might have fueled her words, yet she was so afraid that Nate would actually do that. Fear that Allen would believe him, even though its true, wondering if she could save the relationship if Allen ever found out. "Fuck it! I'm going home!" Darlene growled grabbing her purse from her bottom drawer. If her days as his wife was nearing its end, then she wanted to at least enjoy what little time she had.

******

"Allen!" Darlene called out as she entered their one story brick home. "Allen?!" she called out once again when the house was silent. "Honey, where are you!" Darlene asked, trying to keep her fear from her voice as she walked through her house looking for her husband when she knew he should have been home for an hour. "Allen please answer me!" Her voice almost took on a frantic plea as her tight black dress molded to her body as she walked hurriedly from room to room. As she entered their bedroom, Darlene released a sigh of relief when she saw his briefcase laying on the bed. "Thank you, God!" Darlene stared to the heavens. She was getting upset the longer she couldn't find him that was until she walked into the kitchen. "Oh my," she purred as she watched how the muscles in his chest tightened as she watched how her husband's legs were hooked on the pull-up bar he had installed in their backyard as he did upside-down crunches. Feeling her nipples hardening as she noted how the sun glistening along his skin as the light struck the droplets of his sweat.

soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers