To Cheat or Not To Cheat? Pt. 02

Story Info
A spy, a cheating wife, and her husband walk into a bar...
12.4k words
4.29
45.8k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

To Cheat or not to cheat...? Part 2

By

Soul71

Thanks to Killerarmyguy and Storyteller0112 for the edits.

******

"Allen? I know you must have heard..."

"You have an hour to get home, then we'll see what I'm going to do with you," Allen -- his cover name, his real name was Eric Lyle -- cut off his wife.

"O-okay," Darlene whimpered in defeat, knowing she was going home one last time to face the consequences of her past actions. Her eyes fell onto the photo that sat on her desk of the man she loved so much. She just couldn't help herself when it came to sex. She had to have it; it didn't matter if it was her husband or not. She didn't know why she needed sex so badly. It wasn't like her husband; she prayed she would still have a husband after this, didn't keep her satisfied, which he did very well too. It's just something inside of her needed to be fucked no matter who it was. Sighing loudly when the line went dead, knowing it was the end if her own husband wouldn't say goodbye to her. "Please, God, I know I'm not the best person in the world. Yet I ask you that after this night, I am still Allen's wife," Darlene muttered softly. Begrudgingly, placing the strap of her purse on her shoulder. Kissing Allen's photo, knowing that would be the last time her lips were anywhere near her husband's. Looking forlornly back into her office as she flipped off the light switch. Knowing her married life had come to an end.

Darlene wept loudly in her car as she sat in front of her home. A home that for the past three years has held so many fond memories for her. A home she had hoped to one day raise her family in. She might have slept around, might be the worst wife in the world to him with what she does, yet Allen was the only man she could honestly say she really loved and mean it. The only man she wanted to be the father of her children. Nonetheless, she knew she had to get out of her car, walk those unbearable feet to the front door, and face what she has wrought upon herself. This was her punishment for hurting such a kind man.

Darlene gasped in shock at what greeted her the moment she opened the door. "Oh fuck me! Yes, Yes, Yes! Pound that pussy Allen, fuck me with that big cock!" Her purse fell from her shoulder and landed in a thud on the floor. Her eyes just couldn't look away from her sister's naked back as she rode her husband hard. "Oh God, Allen! I'm going to cum!" Darlene just stood there, unable to speak a word or a sound for that matter, as she watched Tracy's hips pounding that cock, the cock that has given her such bliss, coating it in her hot cream. "Nate could never fuck me like this! You see that cock, you fucking piece of shit, that's what a cock looks like. Don't you ever come near me again. If I ever see you near, call or even sniff near me. I will have my... well, you just won't be walking, ever! Are we clear on that, you lying piece of garbage! Now fuck off, I have a cock that needs to soil this pussy!" She noted how Tracy tossed her phone to the side and how it bounced on the couch of their living room. "Oh, there she is, the slut that is my sister," Tracy spat, "are you enjoying watching me fuck your husband? How does it feel, huh?! You like my pussy don't you Allen, I bet I'm tighter than she is with all the whoring she does. That's it, Allen cum in me, fill me up with that hot spunk!"

Darlene collapsed to her knees as she watched as her sister screamed out when Allen pumped her full of his virile seed. God. She felt so... dirty as she watched the elation on her sister's face as Tracy made her watch as she slid her cum filled pussy off her husband's cock. She had never seen Tracy look so evil as she looked like at that second as Tracy stood over her and spread her labia open to show off how soiled her cunt was to her eyes.

"Now, dear sister, we are even," Tracy said, spitefully. "Thanks for the fuck Allen, we have to do this again some time," she stated, smiling back at the man that left her humming, unlike anything Nate could have done. "I'm going to hop in the shower and send off this video to that ass. If you're up for a second round, if she isn't going to stay, you know where to find me," Tracy said, blowing Allen a kiss before heading off to the guest bathroom, shaking her ass as she did.

"Allen...?" Darlene's voice trembled as she noted no hint of emotion on his face when he peered at her. Wondering why her husband was so... calm, for the lack of a better word. He had just learned of her infidelity; she expected explosions, cursing, throwing things about. Not this calmness, this tranquility about him as he sat there; it made her far more fearful than the latter.

"Okay, that got out of hand," Allen admitted. He never knew Tracy to be that forceful before. He was going to have to update the files he had on her and her family. Obviously, his first rundown of Darlene's family wasn't that thorough as he had once thought.

"So... you weren't punishing me by making me walk into that?"

"That wasn't my plan, no."

"Allen... honey, I know I've messed up. I know what I've done..." Her voice grew still when Allen held up his hand.

"How about we have this conversation when I'm not covered in your sister's sex, alright?" Allen spoke, wondering why he felt embarrassed to have his wife, even if she was only a cover, to see him covered in another woman's sex. It wasn't like this was the first time it had happened. "Fuck! I've been under too long; I'm growing attached!" he berated himself in his mind.

Her mind raced, "If Allen was going to ask for a divorce, he wouldn't care how he looked?" Darlene pondered to herself; a ray of hope sparked in her mind. "Sure," Darlene muttered softly with a nod. Her hand darted out, taking her husband by the wrist as he walked by her to their bedroom. "Please, Allen, can I be in there with you?" she asked, peering up at him. Even if there was a ray of hope that she could save her marriage, she would still spend every second she could in his presence on the off chance her fears become a reality.

"If you want," Allen replied sheepishly.

"Thank you, Allen," Darlene whispered, ignoring how his cock glistened in her sister's sex. If she had to peer at another woman's sex to keep her husband. She would line up hundreds if not thousands of women to ride his cock just so she wouldn't feel that hole she felt forming the moment Tracy had told her Allen knew the truth. Walking into their bedroom with her head bowed behind Allen then into the bathroom with him. Noting how he looked at her oddly when she did. "Let me wash you," Darlene uttered with her head still bowed; she was willing to do anything to repent for her transgressions.

"Huh?" Allen was rightly confused.

"I know I've sinned; I've hurt you terribly. I just don't know why I just can't stop. It's nothing you've done; what I have done has been all about me, never about you. You have to believe me, Allen," Darlene said, her brown eyes studied the tops of his feet as her midnight, shoulder-blade length hair draped before her. "So if washing Tracy's sex off of you is the price I have to pay to still be your wife, then I'm willing to pay it," she stated, finally lifting her gaze to meet her husband's. Still, she couldn't see any hints of emotions on that steel trap that is his face. Her heart hammered in her chest as the silence grew.

"Well? I'm waiting," Allen spoke in a monotone voice. Knowing he had to keep his cover intact until he had been given the green light to be put back into the field. He couldn't understand why he felt this lightness in his heart when those eyes of hers lit up. Ever since he beat the ever-living tar out of Nate, he's been trying to figure out why the words Nate had spoken irked him. The only reason he had courted and married Darlene was for a cover, and that was it, or was it? He's never had a long-term relationship before; the Agency frowns on it. At least they do for their operatives; knowing a family was a liability when you were undercover as a spy. Allen, or Eric as he calls himself at least in his head, was recruited after his four years was up in Army intelligence. Where they had taught him all the skills to go along with what the Army had instilled in him during his training and his years in the military. However, all those skills did not prepare him for what he was faced with at that moment.

Watching how Darlene quickly turned on the sink and soaked a washcloth before lathering it vigorously with the bar of soap she always kept in the little dish by the sink. Then grabbing another one damp enough to wash off the suds and dropping a hand towel beside her as she knelt before him. This was all so strange to him as his wife peered up at him as she set about her task. He noted how tentative she was as she washed his manhood. Arching an eyebrow when she was smiling as Darlene dried him off. He tried not to be weirded out by how Darlene placed a kiss on his crown.

"Sit," Allen directed, pointing to the bed as he walked over to his dresser. "So, you can't keep your legs closed, huh?"

"I wouldn't put as crudely as you have, but yes," Darlene spoke, watching how Allen's underwear slid up his legs.

"So, do you want a divorce?" Allen asked, keeping his back to her as he dug out a pair of shorts from the drawer below the one that contained his underwear and socks.

"What?! No!" Darlene shouted, jumping to her feet.

"You just said you can't stop, obvious married life isn't to your liking Darlene," Allen stated, peering over at her.

"I've never said I wanted out of this marriage! I love you, Allen," Darlene spoke, dropping to her knees holding her hands up in a prayer that he wouldn't end their lives together.

"Then help me to understand how you're sleeping around is going to be good for this marriage?"

"I know how this looks, honey, yet this was never about you. You have to believe me; I just need sex all the time. I don't know why; I just do. I'll stop..." Her tongue grew still at the look in his eyes.

"You shouldn't promise things you can't adhere to," Allen said, in a monotone voice.

"I promise, baby, if you give me another chance, I'll do anything and everything you want. You know I have never deprived you of anything that I and my body can give you. You want my ass, then fuck the shit of it. You want to tie me up and whip me, I'll be your ever-loving slave," Darlene said, holding out her wrist like they were already bound. "You want a threesome, orgy, or whatever kinky fetish you want to try out; I'll do it, but please don't leave me!" she stated truthfully as tears reamed her eyes.

"And what if I say, given how we both know you won't stop, that we turn this into an open marriage?" Allen watched how Darlene's eyes grew wide as the phrases 'open marriage' left his lips. He was not expecting Darlene to scurry over to him like a spider on a hot plate, nor was he expecting her to wrap her arms around his legs either as she stared up at him. He knew with Maria returning back stateside in a week they were so going to fuck. They would have done so in Libya, given the sexual tension that had been there since the first day the Agency had paired them up if their cover hadn't been blown. He also knew the Agency would never condone their relationship. So keeping Darlene as his legal wife would come in handy to throw them off their scents, so to speak.

"Allen, you aren't messing with me, are you? I don't know if I would survive if you were," Darlene uttered with a trembling voice.

"Have I ever lied to you?" Allen asked, peering down into her eyes. Of course, he had; he's done so on numerous occasions. Darlene just didn't know that.

"You promise that I can still be yours if I go along with this?" Darlene asked, knowing this could have gone a different way. While she might hate knowing Allen was out there with other women, hypocritical yes, given the number of men she's slept with during their marriage. Still, she's always thought she would always have Allen to herself. However, if sharing her husband with the world meant she could stay with the man she loved and not wallowing in her own self-loathing in some small apartment all alone. Then she would do it. It might take her some time to come to terms with Allen sleeping with other women; nonetheless, it was something she was willing to endure. "I have only one rule..." Swallowing hard when that eyebrow of his arched when she said that. "No more doing that with other women in our home. I want this house just to be for the two of us and not marred with images of naked bodies scattered about... and condoms; I insist that you use condoms. The only woman you should be leaving creampies in is me," Darlene said, gazing up at him. Praying that Allen would go along with her rules.

"These rules apply to you as well, yes?"

"Of course, honey," Darlene nodded vigorously. "I might have strayed from your side time to time, but I would never endanger you by being careless. The only man I want to feel flooding my womb is you," Darlene said, in a loving light as her hands caressed Allen's hard ass.

"So you never with... Nate?"

"God no! Nate can never compare to you. I only did it with him to test him?" Seeing the confused look in Allen's eyes when she said that. "You remember the cookout a few weeks ago that you didn't attend. That hurt me, you know," Darlene pouted, "anyway, the moment Tracy left to help change Keren, Nate tried to lay on the charm. I know what I did looks bad, yet I was trying to protect my sister in my own way. So that she wouldn't have to waste years on that lowlife."

"I see..."

"What do we have here?" Tracy asked, leaning against the doorframe in nothing but her towel. She had only caught the last part, the part that mattered, the part where she could fuck Allen all she wanted until she found someone new. Her light brown eyes followed her sister as she crawled on her hands and knees towards her. She couldn't help it, yet a sadistic smirk formed on her lips at the sight of it.

"Tracy, I know I have hurt you so, so much throughout the years. I know I'm a poor sister to you with what I've done, but I'm asking that you forgive me," Darlene spoke, prostrating before her younger sister. "I'll do anything you ask of me just to keep you in my life."

"Oh?" Tracy mused her dyed dark red hair brushed along her chest while her eyes ran over Allen's chest. "You'll do anything I ask, huh?"

"Yes, anything!" Darlene agreed instantly.

"Then I have some stipulations of my own."

"Name them," Darlene said, lifting her head to peer at her sister.

"You become my cuckquean, and watch as I suck and fuck your husband before your eyes in that very bed no less," Tracy said, nodding to it. She had looked up the word when she sent the video to Nate's email address. "Two: when I start dating again, you are to never, ever fuck my boyfriends again! If they come onto you, you tell me straight away. These terms are non-negotiable."

"In our bed?!" Darlene gasped.

"Oh yes, in your fucking bed Darlene, just like how I found you in mine with my prom date," Tracy sneered.

"O-okay." Darlene's shoulders slumped in defeat. "But not raw, you can drink his cum, but he can't impregnate you," she said sternly, getting some of the strength of her voice back.

"Very well, no more creampies," Tracy relented; she was going to miss filling his cum, striking the back of her pussy. Then a sneaky smile formed on her lips, knowing she could just as easily spill his seed into her hand and rub it all over her mound. "Allen?"

"Hmm?"

"I've never got to suck your cock before I went a little crazy there," Tracy said bashfully, moving past her sister, who looked at her wide-eyed that she would put their new rules into effect. Reaching up and undoing the towel and allowing it to fall to the floor as she stood before him. "How about I give this little guy a little treat for being so good to my pussy?" she purred as her hand rubbed along Allen's manhood. She could see the amusement in his eyes that never reached his face. Her fingertips traced down his hard chest; she couldn't wait for the time she was beneath him and watching how those muscles moved while he pumped that cock into her. Her fingers hooked around the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down as she knelt before him. Making her sister watch as she toyed with his cock. Flicking the tip of her tongue along the underside of his crown. Running her lips down his growing rod, sucking gently on his right nut while her hand stroked his shaft. Inhaling deeply a split second before she swallowed Allen down to the base. Watching Darlene's eyes bugging out when she didn't gag on Allen's thick branch. She took that as a sign that her sister didn't have this skill. Something she was going to use every chance she could get just to show her sister that she could lure Allen away from her.

Not that she would, yet her sister needed to know what it felt like to be the woman that had the man she loved taken away from her, even if it was all a ploy. Her eyes were on his as her head bobbed rapidly along his length. Listening to the moans of pleasure that were emanating from his lips as she teased that male organ with her tongue. Her eyes shot up, her nostrils flared as Allen placed his hand on the back of her head, holding her there as he flooded her mouth with his cum. Noting how he was watching her as she drank it all down, rocking her head slowly along his cock to get every last drop out of those balls of his.

"You can clean him up," Tracy said, grabbing her towel as she rose. "I need to get dress; thanks for the meal," she cooed, lightly kissing Allen's lips. "I'm so going to milk your cock every chance I can get," Tracy said, winking at him as she left the room. She could already feel how loose she was compared to anything that Nate could ever achieve, and she couldn't wait for the next time either.

"Allen..." Looking away bashfully, unsure why the sight of watching her sister suck off her husband had gotten her aroused.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... do you think you have it in you to get it up again?" Darlene asked, with rosy cheeks.

"Why don't you shut the door and find out," Allen taunted, although he wasn't sure that he could. Keeping his smirk hidden when Darlene jumped to her feet and quickly shut the door.

******

Darlene rested naked against her husband. Holding him tightly to her after their love-making, so very pleased that he was still hers. Her bare thigh brushed along his, her 32B breasts pushed into his chest. Feeling how her body hummed from her orgasms that Allen had given her. Rubbing her cheek along his chest, so very thankful that he had given them another chance. That serene moment was interrupted by the ringing of Allen's cell phone.

"This is he." Her brown eyes flickered up to his face at the tone he used to answer his phone. It wasn't a tone she was used to hearing. It made her wonder just who it could be. Pondering if the reason Allen wanted an open marriage was because he was already seeing another woman. Then her thoughts flew back to when she left the motel room after her encounter with Nate. "Yes, I can be there in thirty." Arching an eyebrow when he said that. Wondering what was being said on that phone call.

"Allen?" Propping herself up on her left arm once he had rolled off the bed. "What's going on?" Darlene asked, noting how he had opened the closet door and tossed a pair of dress pants and a dark grey dress shirt onto the bed.

"That was work; somethings come up," Allen said offhandedly, plucking the clean underwear he had been wearing an hour before off the floor.

"But... it's nearly five o'clock; what could it possibly be that can't wait until tomorrow?" Darlene inquired; her suspicions of him having another woman was growing by the second.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers