All Comments on 'To Cheat or Not To Cheat? Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'll just give it a 3, didn't like the part where she's being a hypocrite about he's husband's lying whereas she's a cheat

devtekdevtekabout 3 years ago

Good Story.

I don't usually like the stories with the "killer spy husband", but this one elaborates the theme in a new way.

Let's hope we don't have to wait another year before we can read part three.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Enjoying the build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is messed up, I get the feeling she slowly going to feel inadequate to her husband and get locked in a chastity belt while he sleeps with Tracy and knocks her up and other women. Would be a pleasant turnabout on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry can't wait another year for chapter 3. Good read though.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Another great read. Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

makings of a a very good read. please continue, and don't wait another year.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

I sure hope we don't have to wait as long for part 3! Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don't wait too long for the next chapter. I am really enjoying the story and your writing style. Keep up the awesome work. While I wait, I am going to look through your other stories.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Open Marriage is a pretty lame story path. You put a great deal of effort into making sure we knew Darlene was an unrepentant cheating slut yet you seem to make him OK with it, even for a cover story? Just doesn't seem believable, in any way. Nobody would put up with that. The depth of her hypocrisy is kind of ridiculous. The fact she continues to cheat makes this storyline hard to take. Everybody seems a total loser.

wheelman53wheelman53about 3 years ago

This took me by surprise, really great please continue asap

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

Excellent, your plot line reminds me of Tod172 - that’s high praise! Please don’t keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. Thanks for a fun read.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago

Love it. Thank you.

I don't know what it takes to write a story, but I just hope we don't have to wait a year for chapter 3.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 3 years ago

It’s a little hard keeping my head in this story when there are so many obvious contradictions. He chose Darlene because he knew she was a cheater figuring he would want to dump her someday anyway because he’s a spy. Well, okay maybe, but why bother getting married? How can you be married to someone for years and never disclose where you work or any past history? Darlenes constant need to be fucked by someone on an almost daily basis but yet professing how much she loves him while she searching for her next lay keeps reminding me what nonsense this is. Perhaps you should take two years to figure this mess out before releasing the next chapter!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of the open marriage direction, even if I can understand the need for it to keep the husband from just leaving or being called an accepting cuck, but still a good read that I look forward to reading more of.

Deprived891Deprived891about 3 years ago

please continue with next chapter

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

What's a DD214? Only the thing that I snuggle with every night, safe and comfortable in it's warm embrace.

Interesting storyline, waiting to see what happens next. Also, hoping to see the next chapter of Spellbound come across at some point in time.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Darlene is just too much of a disgusting whore to be sympathetic.

I hope you are able to teach her a life changing lesson. Ugh.

I'm enjoying the fictional spy stuff but no way he doesn't know he is being tailed by the slut.

TeggeTeggeabout 3 years ago

Very good read...Looking forward to the next chapter!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Enjoying the story so far but there were a few problems. Someone with Eric's training would have DEFINTIELY known they were tailing him both times. Darlene went from no clue to surmising he was a government agent way too quickly to be believable. If Darlene is his cover and he knew everything she was doing, does the agency have eyes on her? You imply no but Eric surely didn't have free time to check her every move. 4* [Regguy rightly made reference to Todd172, but Todd is pretty tight on his characters capabilities and consistent plot lines, hence my point deduction.]

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love this, please give us the next chapter ASAP

I have a bad feeling Darlene is going to get badly hurt, and those around her hurt as well.

Her brain is too sex addled to comprehend the danger she and Tracy are in.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Good story, great premise, but i find it hard to believe that a man with his skill set would risk exposure to, and exposure from, a woman that has even less morals than the traitors and killers this man hunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Normally I would not comment on a story but no way an Army CMoH winner can be a spy for the CIA. Seeing that all CMoH winners are well documented in highly public events. So anyone who has won that award and lived to receive it has had a public event with cameras and press coverage. (Since the Vietnam conflict most award ceremonies have been held in the White House.). Kinda hard to become an undercover spy after that.

Good story, just lost a bit with the medal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you have a good story going, but you can't seem to keep your characters, their pronouns or the associated language straight. I would beg you to get an editor, but in the past have been rebuffed of that notion since real editors are expensive and worth their salt to a writer (and reader). You would need to care about your craft and the people willing to waste their time trying to understand you scratch.

Again, there is a decent story here that needs "cleaned up"...

Smokepole

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

A very strong chapter. There’s only one point to question: if Darlene didn’t know what the medals were, then the names meant little. Already in investigation mode, she would have asked. The Bronze Star isn’t something overlooked. Also, her uncle should have done more to explain the Medal of Honor since not every hero is awarded it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AGH!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! I love this story and cannot wait to see the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wacky, campy good fun! A spy and a nympho cheating wife! Two deceitful fun protagonists! Both sexy & untrustworthy! And a sister/sister-in-law who's jumped in the fucking mix! With an old flame, possible double-agent on way! And an assassination squad already zeroing in on our spy & his 2 at-home squeezes! What could possibly happen next? Methinks more dangerous hilarity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What's next?

Pt. 3, 4...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So far, so good.

kohlrodgykohlrodgyalmost 3 years ago

Honestly… I feel like Tracy has the fire and overall general characterization that I wish a lot of your male protagonists had.

She’s not a pushover, shows strength, expresses empathy, yet feels betrayed and acts accordingly. She’s putting Darlene through hell while also expressing empathy and being genuinely affected by the circumstances and the love she has for her sister. I think your stories are great, but they’d be even more enjoyable if more of your male protagonists shared some traits with Tracy

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Deserves a conclusion. Not sure how you can wrap this up though. Unrepentant Darlene doesn't deserve an open marriage.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes. All hail the cheating slut. Hip hip hurray!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So after learning that his wife had cheated on him throughout their marriage (and God knows with how many men) Allen graciously decided to open up their marriage so that from now on Darlene could cheat on him without an iota of guilt? I'm soo crushing on this Allen's character. I wish my husband was as generous and as understanding as Allen. The world would be a much better place then. Men, all you need to do is to take care of the external matters and let your wives cheat on you. You don't know what you're missing. 5 stars from AProudLovingCheatingWifeyy

beretta84beretta84over 2 years ago
is it going to be...

another year for part #3?

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

YOU write parts 1 & 2 1 week apart, May of this year (2021) and then NO chapter 3? Sorry, you left ALL your readers hanging with no explanation! Why? BTW, hence the 3 rating!

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Dar will get caught up in this now making Allen/Eric have to chose between Dar and Maria catching another bullet but Dar will eventually get killed. But will Tracy step into Allen's void?

/

Could get interesting buttttt way to early.... a CMH is not a medal that remains silent, he saved some men's lives, Veteran's talk.

/

4*, Hooyah

wifeslaveslutwifeslaveslutover 2 years ago

Waiting not so patiently for the "rest of the story"...

dob092095dob092095over 2 years ago

Read two parts. Really like. Been 5 months.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Hmmm. Entertaining, but chapters once a year in May? Serious dry spell or very long slow roll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes on the slow roll on next chapter. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad there is no further chapter

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 2 years ago

Patiently waiting on the rest of the story! NOT!! Please update soon!!!

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Good story. I like it. Patiently waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any thought to finishing this?

Smokepole

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Hopefully you'll finish this sometime

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

creeping up on that yearly chapter release date.

agamemnon2262agamemnon2262about 2 years ago

This is a good story. It'seems been a year sincs, when is the next chapter?

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Too bad the story has stopped. IMHO, one of the best storylines here on Lit.

Soul71 has a great writing style, easy to read and never a dull moment.

Hoping.......hoping........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Would have been nice to see this story end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not really possible to have empathy for the MC and Darlene. Maybe if the story had been finished...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story. Very unusual but fun. I really hope you finish it. Please!!

KahunabobKahunabobalmost 2 years ago

Heya. Enjoyed the story. Kind of curious if and how you plan on finishing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. This series kind of reminded me of the TV series "Burn Notice", which I really enjoyed watching (about a former spy for the CIA who gets burned). Granted the main character in the TV series wasn't married, it felt along similar lines to this story. I was hoping for a part 3 or more, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 2 years ago

Hopefully this can be finished, even a year later.

HopethisworkstooHopethisworkstooover 1 year ago

Such a good story…it would be nice to know

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

I guess this will never be finished? Guess the author is dead, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance of this being finished?

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Would REALLY like to see part three!!!

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Not nice to leave your readers hanging. This was getting good.

CimenRunarCimenRunar12 months ago

Very disappointed this story was never completed. Either you gave yourself too many different story lines and it became too complex to finish, or you moved on to something easier to write. You said, ‘to be continued’,; follow through.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

Sorry but started losing interest half way thru chapter 2, just became silly ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Goddamnit! As many other comments have said: I need Chapter 3! Lol. I need to know what happens to our friends Eric, Darlene, and Tracy; I've grown to like them in these short 2 chapters.

I like this story a lot. I really hope you finish it at some point.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Well I wish you would have finished it maybe someday though I'm still not fully convinced she actually loves him like she claims but if she actually does then part of honoring the man is for to stop fucking around on him completely

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Abandoned series.....1 star

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incomplete. Frustrating to get that far into it to be dropped off the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overlooking the ridiculousness of the character that Darlene is, I was enjoying the rest of the story. Hope the author picks it back up at some point, but please don't let Darlene get Allen. She deserves nothing. Let her resume her lonely slutty life. Maybe Tracy and Allen could be together, if nothing else.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here3 months ago

@soul71

Please tell us this isn't an unfinished story!

I was enjoying it and I want to see what happens!

Thanks

LynchjimLynchjim2 months ago

Holy shit please get the next chapter of this done asap please and then the next 4 or 5 chapters of pharaohs curse done too please.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 months ago

Sure wish you hadn't abandoned this tale. Was different from most on here and was quite entertaining.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Yeah, I can see why you’d abandon this series. It really wasn’t very good.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 2 months ago

I wish you would continued. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories