To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
The night is far from over for this trainer (Reader's pov).
6.1k words
4.68
14.6k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
454 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent. This is not a pokephilia story, but does take place in the Pokemon universe. All sex acts are between humans.

To my readers: I hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I have big plans for this series, and already have the next few chapters locked and loaded. I will be submitting them over the next few days. Feel free to send me any feedback or thoughts you have. Thanks!

*******

You rise to your feet and wipe the saliva from your mouth. Your knees wobble and you struggle to maintain your balance after being restrained for so long, and fucked so thoroughly. You shiver as the cool night air embraces your sweaty, naked body. Your face, hair, and entire lower half are sticky with drying cum. You glance over to your ripped up dress crumpled on the ground and realize you have no other clothing to leave the forest in.

Studying your actions, your new master answers your thought. "You won't need clothing anymore, slut. Now follow me," he instructs while slinging your bag over his broad shoulder and taking a step down the overgrown trail.

"But people will see me, Master..."

"And? It's appropriate for a dick-crazed whore like you to be on display," he responds mid-stride.

"Okay, Master..." you comply and briskly walk to catch up with him.

You follow for several minutes through numerous dark, winding paths, until you reach the familiar sight of the forest's entrance. You freeze in embarrassment as you notice two men loudly talking with one another about the day's events. Your leader presses on though and you quickly follow in his shadow, hoping to not be seen. Your heart sinks as you realize you will have to pass right by them. You stare straight ahead, and try to walk as silently as possible. The pair of you pass alongside the men, and you feel relieved when it seems they didn't take notice.

"Woah, dude, check it out!" A voice behind you rings in your ears.

"What the - damn! Um, are you ok Miss?" The other guy inquires. The two strangers approach you.

Master stops in place and turns around with a smile. "She's in no danger, gentlemen, just a slutty girl who likes to show off her body. Isn't that right?"

"Uh - yes," you agree with your head drooped in shame. "I'm just a slut...I'm fine."

The two men look bewildered. "But - I mean... you're sure you're ok? You look kind of beat up..." one asks again while cautiously sizing up Master.

"I assure you she's perfectly healthy and protected. Things just got a little hot and heavy back there and she could use a bath. She's a sexy little thing though, isn't she? Go on," he pushes you towards them, "Let them inspect you for themselves. She loves to be touched. Please, enjoy her."

The men are frozen in disbelief as you approach them. You turn to look at your Master, unsure of what to do, and he nods at you in encouragement.

"Please touch me, sirs," you start hesitantly. Master dips his head in approval. "I'm a horny slut who wants to be used."

"Are you for real? Is this some kind of trick?" The man looks around suspiciously.

Emboldened by your master's encouragement, you take a step forward and take the stranger's hand, placing it on your breast. "I'm real, see?"

He audibly swallows and his eyes dart back and forth between you and your imposing leader. "You sure?" He asks the tall, handsome man behind you. Master nods.

"Well damn," he utters, eyes falling back on you. He squeezes your tender flesh. "These are some awesome tits." He moves his other hand to take the other, and starts groping your naked chest in delight.

The other guy, seemingly okay with the situation, moves behind you and begins fondling your plump cheeks. "She's got a hell of an ass too. I can't believe this. What a hot bitch!"

"Seriously," the man playing with your tits agrees, getting a bit rougher and rolling your nipples between his fingers. He murmurs to you, "You like this?"

"Mmmmm....yeah," you reply. You weren't lying. Standing there nude and getting felt up by two random men was turning you on. You were clearly having an affect on them too. As they explored your body their groping got more enthusiastic, and you could see the lust building in their expressions. "You guys are making me so wet," you coo.

"Yeah?" The man behind you presses his body into yours, wrapping his arms around your waist and dropping a hand to your sensitive mound. You can feel his hard cock pressing into your ass as he glides his fingers over your wet slit. "Dude, this slut is dripping, feel her pussy," he says.

His friend rubs you down there as well. "Fuck...so hot," he mutters while stroking your clit. The other is firmly dry humping you now, pulling your body tightly against him as he slips his fingers into your wet folds.

"Nnnnghh...Ahhh..." Your breathing quickens and sounds of your pleasure escape your lips as the men play with your cunt. One set of fingers stimulates your clit while the other begins rapidly sloshing around inside of you with a hooking motion. You feel so dirty having your private areas manhandled out in the open like this, sandwiched between two horny guys.

"You going to cum for us, bitch?" Asks the man in front of you, getting more aggressive and mauling your tits with his other hand.

"Unnnghh! Fuck...Yesss...Please make me cum...Ahh! Keep playing with me..." You plead to them for release.

"I've never felt such an absolutely drenched pussy, you really are a slut," grunts the man in your ear, fingering you to no abandon and grinding his clothed hardness against your bare ass.

"I am a slut! Ohhhmm! Do you guys - Fuuuck! - like my body?"

"Fuck yeah!" They exclaim in unison. "You're so goddamn sexy," the man in front continues, "I can't believe you're letting us do this to you. God I'm so fucking hard." Still firmly massaging your clit, he releases your tit and fumbles with his waist band. He produces a short but meaty cock, swollen and rippling with veins, and starts stroking it. He rubs the head on your stomach, smearing it with precum. You reach out and grab it, replacing his hand, and start tugging. The scene is so depraved and hot. You feel an orgasm building in you.

"Mmmmm...yeahhh...oh my god...is this hard dick - ffuuuuhh - for me?" You ask him, panting and moaning, reaching the edge.

"That's right, bitch - Unnnghh - See what you did to me you dirty slut?" His eyes begin to glaze over, clearly savoring your soft hand, but he stays on your clit, determined to get you off.

"Mmmpff! Yes! It's my fault! I made your cocks hard! Fuck! OH!" You feel a warmness pressing into your ass and realize the other guy must've taken his out too. You wiggle your butt and feel his stiff prick nestle between your cheeks, squished between the two of you. You realize how much you love experiencing these seemingly polite, caring men transform into sex-crazed animals.

It's all too much, and you scream as you finally fall off of the cliff. You cum hard and your body squirms as both men assault your pussy while their hot, needy dicks attack either side of you. Still in the throes of your orgasm, you feel the man behind you withdraw his fingers and push you forward, bending you over with his arm firmly wrapped around your waist. His throbbing cock is pressed against the sopping entrance of your cunt, parting your folds. You squeal in pleasure, ready to be speared.

"Stop!" A commanding voice instantly halts the threesome, and you all turn your heads in its direction. "For now, her pussy is mine alone, but she will service you in other ways."

The stranger who was a second away from entering you complains, "Oh, come on! She wants it!"

"Well of course she does. The slut can't control herself around a hard cock, but she is mine and you will do as I say. Don't violate my generosity and make me take her away," Master threatens.

With a growl of frustration, he releases his hold and you stumble forward, catching yourself on the other man's chest. You think you understand what is expected of you, and drop to your knees in the dirt.

"Can I please suck your cocks?" You ask seductively, while wrapping your fingers around his shaft.

"Fuck yes you can!" He replies with glee, desperately thrusting his hips.

You smile up at him and lift his dick, flattening your tongue against the base of his shaft and slowly gliding it up to the tip.

"Oh my god...you're so fucking hot..." He says, stroking your cheek.

"I really wanted to fuck you, but this will do," says the other, stepping up and pushing his slightly bigger erection into your face.

"Mmmm...I wanted to feel this inside me too, but Master said no." You take his head into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it before loudly removing it with a "Pop". "But don't worry...I'm going to suck your juicy dicks real good." You quickly envelope it in your mouth again, bobbing your head up and down on it while stroking the other.

"Fuuuuck...your mouth feels so good," says the man admiringly.

"Mmmpff...you like how I use my slutty mouth?" You switch and wrap your lips around the smaller man, gliding down his shaft and feeling him hit the back of your throat.

"Unnnghh...so much...fuuck..." He agrees, while bending over slightly and groping your tits.

You spend the next several minutes ravenously throating the stranger's cocks, alternating between the two while they groan in ecstasy. The dark path is filled with the sounds of you gagging and the squelches from your hands jerking their saliva-coated erections. The thought that you can hardly believe what you're doing returns to you again, but you reaffirm that it's your choice and that you're loving every second of it. Or perhaps it's that the choice was taken away from you that you are learning to love. Regardless, you know for certain that publicly pleasuring these two strange dicks is driving you crazy with lust. You're pretty sure you won't ever be the same again. It feels extremely liberating to just drop all inhibitions and be a filthy slut.

"Ugggghhhh! I'm cumming!" the smaller man shouts suddenly. A thick rope of semen splatters across your face as you take the head of his spasming dick into your mouth, pumping his shaft in your fist. You suck and tongue his mushroom tip as the warm, creamy substance fills your mouth. "Fuuuucking hell...Let me see all that cum, you nasty whore," he commands through groans. You look into his eyes and open wide, snaking your tongue around so he can admire his load.

"Mmmmm..." You swallow it noisily. "Thank you, that was delicious." You maintain eye contact while scooping the excess off of your face and slurping it down, like Master taught you. It was the second load you had swallowed that night, and you felt as if you were already becoming addicted to the strong flavors.

"When did I die and go to heaven?" He sighs with satisfaction. You giggle, feeling overjoyed to be so intensely desired.

Without warning, your hair is roughly pulled to the side and your face impaled with the larger cock. It's forced to the entrance of your throat and then slips further, lodging itself deep within. You look up through watery eyes to see its owner grimacing, "You didn't forget about me, did you slut?"

"Mmmppggghhhh" You try and respond. He releases your hair and you pull yourself from his meat, gasping for air. "Of course not...I need your cum too, sir."

"Well I'm going to have to fuck your pretty little face if you want it," he growls.

"Mmmm...Please do. Use my slutty mouth to jerk off your big dick so I can drink all your hot cum," you reply, as dirty as you can, hoping it would please your master.

The man grabs the back of your skull with both hands and starts wildly thrusting his hips into you. You relax your throat and allow him to have his way. Tears roll down your cheeks and you choke and sputter around his cock, but you breathe through your nose and do your best to be a good hole for him. His aggressive handling of you turns you on immensely, and your pussy aches with desire. You move a hand to your soaking cunt and rub furiously. Your gargled moans join his animalistic grunts, and thick strands of saliva drip off of his shaft and onto your tits.

"Look at me, slut! Unngh! I want to see your beautiful eyes as I empty my balls down your throat!" He commands you, pulling at your hair to tilt your head up slightly. You comply and meet his lust-filled gaze. "That's it - FUCK! - You sexy little bitch - MMMPPFF - You ready for it!? Here it comes!" He bellows as his cock erupts in your mouth. You can barely taste it as the ejaculate is launched straight down your throat, filling your belly with warm seed. The feeling of his big dick pumping you full of cum as you watch the immense satisfaction wash over his face pushes you over the edge, and you orgasm with him.

"Holy fuck..." The other man mutters, witnessing the intense, erotic display. He plays with his limp penis, probably desperate to bring it back to life and have another go at you.

After the last few dribbles of cum are released, you slowly withdraw your mouth from the slimy shaft. Gooey strings of saliva and semen stretch between the two of you, connecting your freshly fucked face to his softening erection. Finally filling your lungs with fresh air, you take hold of him and rub his messy prick all over your face. You smother your cheeks and lips in the thick liquid like a cum rag while he catches his breath.

"So tasty...mmm," you coo, licking your lips.

"God, you're incredible..." He murmurs.

You beam at them both. "Thank you, I hope I was a good little slut for you guys," you say, rising to your feet.

"Fuck yes you were. I feel completely drained. That was the best blow job ever," the larger man assures you.

"When can we see you again?" The other asks.

"Ummm..." You turn towards your master.

"Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to run into her again, but for now we must take our leave," he states. "Let's go, slut."

"Bye guys!" You wave, and trot over to follow the large, attractive man.

"Hope to see you soon, sexy!" You hear behind you. As the pair of you leave the area, you hear them excitedly chattering with one another. You can't stop smiling.

Now clear of the dense tree line, Master comes to a stop and produces a Pokeball. He tosses it to the ground and an extra-large Skarmory emerges.

"Of course he has more Pokemon. He was toying with me," you think.

Your new master lifts your abused, naked body and places you on the steel bird's back, then climbs on himself and sits behind you. You shiver in the cold night air and press your back up against his chest. He wraps his large arms around you in a show of tenderness.

"I've never flown before," you say.

"A night of many firsts for you, then," he replies, gently patting his Pokemon's side. "Take us home." Skarmory leaps into the air and takes flight. The frigid wind flows through your hair, making you further appreciate the warm embrace. You turn and look below to see the forest rapidly diminishing into the distance. It truly was a night of firsts. You can hardly believe the events that unfolded in those woods, and still aren't completely convinced this isn't all a dream.

"You did very well back there, slut."

"Thanks, Master. I tried very hard to do what I thought you wanted," you explain appreciatively.

"You impressed me. A good, natural born whore shouldn't need constant instructions. You had my permission to take matters into your own hands, and you did so with enthusiasm. I was quite pleased." His approval of you felt so satisfying. You weren't exactly sure why, but you wanted nothing more. "That being said," he continues, "There is still much for you to learn, but I have no doubt you will rise to the occasion."

"Yes, I want to learn more, Master. I enjoyed tonight very much. I had no idea how good it could feel before you showed me. I...well to be honest, I was kind of surprised that you had me pleasure those two guys. I guess I didn't expect you to share me like that...but god...it was so fucking hot being naughty for them..."

He chuckles. "You are mine now, make no mistake about that, but that doesn't mean I'm going to keep you locked away. You see, I've taken it upon myself to train more than just Pokemon. I find great pleasure in sending my sluts into 'battle', so to speak."

His cryptic words give you pause. You have so many questions. "Just who is this guy? How long has he been doing this sort of thing, and how many girls has he claimed?" You ponder on these mysteries.

Before you can form a coherent inquiry, he announces, "Here we are! Welcome to my estate." Skarmory swoops downwards suddenly, and lands at the front steps of a giant mansion. You peer around in awe at your surroundings. Immaculately groomed fields of greenery stretch in all directions, and the grand house itself towers above you. You've never seen anything like it.

"Well I guess he wasn't lying about his riches," you think, automatically following close behind him as he begins his ascent to the gilded front door. Master rings a bell near the entrance, and moments later the large entryway opens, revealing a well-dressed elderly gentleman.

"Welcome back, sir," he greets, pausing at noticing you and quickly running his eyes over your nakedness. "And welcome to you, fair lady." He turns his attention back to Master. "I trust you'll be retiring to your private quarters?"

"That's correct. Have a snack sent up for us," Master instructs as he steps inside. You follow him into the grand entry way.

"Right away, sir," responds the butler, closing the door behind you. He hurries across the room and out of sight.

You follow your master up some more fancy looking stairs and through a few hallways, silently marveling at the fine furnishings filling every room. Finally, he swings open a large door and says, "Here is my private wing, where you will be spending the night with me."

"It's amazing!" You exclaim with wonder. You follow him further into the massive space and arrive at a luxurious bathroom, where he strolls over to a sizable hot tub and pushes some buttons. Several jets begin spraying steamy water, rapidly filling it up.

"Clean yourself up," he commands, strolling out of the room. "I'll join you in a minute."

You walk to the edge of the tub and swirl your hand in the water. It's piping hot. "Oh man, just what I needed," you say to yourself in excitement. You slowly step into the vessel, savoring the feel of the fiery liquid enveloping your skin. "Ahhhh," you sigh in relief, settling on one of several seats. A jet massages your back and another your feet, and you take a moment to allow a deep relaxation to overcome you. You notice a variety of soaps and products at one edge of the tub, and glide over to them. You take a bar and begin scrubbing your flesh, washing away all of the bodily fluids clinging to you. After cleansing yourself head to toe, and lathering your hair with a bottle of some fine-smelling solution, you settle back in, up to your neck in the embrace of the warm liquid. You close your eyes in peace, and the night's events play in your mind. Your pussy tingles while you recount your deplorable actions. "I can't believe I'm still horny after all of that. I'm sure Master will be back soon to attend to it," you think wickedly.

Sure enough, you hear footsteps moments later and he enters, carrying a covered tray. Placing it down, he says, "I'm sure you're hungry, enjoy some delicacies." He removes the lid to reveal a variety of beautifully arranged fresh fruit.

"Thank you, Master," you respond and help yourself to a particularly juicy looking berry. While you sample the tasty, exotic morsels, he disrobes and steps into the tub with you. You nearly choke on a slice of something sweet when you see his nude form again. "I almost forgot how fucking sexy his body is," you think as the tingling sensation in your loins returns.

mastermon
mastermon
454 Followers
12