To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master sits beside you and picks up a dark purple piece of fruit. He displays it to you and explains, "See this one here? This is a rare berry from a far away land. Wealthy trainers feed these to prized Pokemon to encourage breeding, and I've found it has a similar effect on humans." He places it on your lips, and you part them. He sets it on your tongue and nods, then grabs another and pops it in his mouth. You bite down on the leathery skin and it bursts open with bitter juices that make your face scrunch up. "It is quite bitter, but extremely potent. Just you wait," he says, leaning back and stretching his arms out along the rim of the tub. "Come here, slut."

You step around his nearest leg and move in between them, placing your hands on his shoulders. He puts a hand on your lower back and pulls you against him, planting his lips on yours. You kiss each other lightly at first, but soon begin making out, exploring one another's mouths with your tongues. "God he's a good kisser," you think, melting. You feel something pressing into your belly, and giggle as you look down to see his giant cock emerging from the surface. It grows steadily up your abdomen, finally achieving its full length and poking you just below your tits. He reaches for a bottle and pours a generous amount of its contents into the water between you. He lightly swirls it around and the water begins to foam. Soon the entire bath takes on a silky, smooth texture, and it feels delightful on your bare skin. You wrap your fingers around his engorged manhood and stroke it delicately.

Master shakes his head, "Use your tits."

You look down at your soapy breasts and take one in each hand. You squat down a bit and position yourself so that his thick shaft rests between them, and squeeze them together. You slowly glide your makeshift fleshy pocket down his length, and then back up until his dick head is swallowed in your cleavage. "Like this, Master?"

"Mmmmm...yes...jerk me off with those soft jugs while I relax," he instructs. You comply, settling into a steady rhythm up and down his enormous dick, admiring how it feels pressed firmly against your chest. He closes his eyes and rests his head back with a grin. As you focus on pleasuring him, you begin to notice a warmth spreading in your stomach and the tingling sensation in your pussy grows. At first it doesn't seem unusual; after all, you're using your body to please this gorgeous, big-dicked man, but the feeling keeps ramping up. You feel a buzzing sensation in your head and your vision seems to sharpen. Your skin becomes ultra-sensitive, and you are increasingly aware of how every minor imperfection of Master's cock feels as it rubs along your flesh. Your cunt begins to ache with an overwhelming desire to be filled. "What the fuck..." You murmur, squeezing your thighs together in a subconscious attempt to stimulate your needy pussy.

"Hits you pretty quick, doesn't it? Especially with your tiny body," Master chuckles, seemingly amused by your sudden discomfort. You remember the special berry, your anxiety partially quelled by the fact that there was an explanation for your sudden intoxication.

"Holy shit," you mutter, your lower half squirming around as you continue your tit job. "I'm so fucking horny...ughh..."

"Mmmm...don't stop. You'll get your turn if you're good. It's starting to work on me too," he says. You glance down in time to see his cock head shoot a stream of clear liquid at your chin. More precum follows, dribbling out in excess and coating your chest. "This stuff makes me cum buckets."

"Ughh, so hot..." You flick your tongue over his oozing hole each time you glide downwards. The berry's effect amplifies all of your senses, and the sight of Master's huge, juicy dick leaking his fluids all over you makes you salivate. "Mmmmpfff...Shhlckk..." You submerge your chest, reaching his balls, and noisily suck at his ejaculating tip.

"Nnnghh...fuck yeah...slurp it all down, my needy slut," he groans.

"Annmmhhh...Master...Gllrrmmp...Ah...There's so much..." It takes all of your self control to keep your hands on your boobs and away from your sex, which feels like it's on fire. "Oh my god...Please, Master...I NEED your cock in me..." You plead between thrusts into your mouth.

"Just a little longer..."

"Nnnnghh! But I need it so bad!"

"Patience, girl..."

You continue massaging the girthy shaft with your tits and taking the head into your mouth, but your unyielding lust hammers at your brain. "Masterrrrr..."

"I know...mmmm...you poor, horny thing...oooff..." He teases you, clearly enjoying watching you squirm. "Almost there..."

"Please give me your cum! - Glmmmpff - And fuck my pussy, Master," you continue to beg.

"Oh, I will," he assures you.

"Nnnnngh! It hurts!" You cry, squeezing your thighs in despair. You have never felt so miserably aching for a dick.

His head is twitching wildly on your tongue now, and shooting ropes of precum down your throat. "Mmmmmmmm! Turn around, now!" He commands you with urgency. You release him and spin in the water, as he roughly grabs your throat and your waist. You are hoisted up and feel him pressing against your tight entrance. He pulls you down onto him, forcefully parting your lips and burying the entire length of his giant cock in you. You scream as you feel every inch of him invading further and further, stretching your warm tunnel and slamming into your cervix. Your pussy clamps down, refusing to let go of his throbbing meat as a massive orgasm takes hold of you. He moans and tightly squeezes your throat as he too reaches his release. You quiver wildly in his lap, choking and feeling his hot cum splash around your insides. His intense grip prevents your squeals of pleasure from leaving your throat.

"Fuuuuuck!" He roars, still cumming. "Can you feel my seed flooding your fertile, little womb, slut?" His nails dig into the soft flesh of your waist as he holds you in place. "This is what it feels like to be bred by your master! Milk my cock while it claims your young body!"

Your climax shows no signs of easing as he continues to pump you full of spunk. You get light-headed and dizzy as he threatens your air supply. You feel unbelievably good, on the edge of consciousness, constant waves of pleasure running through you. The pressure in your abdomen builds and builds as your tight cunt seals away any possibility for his potent cream to escape. Just as your vision begins to fade into darkness, he lets go of your throat and you fall back into him.

"Mmmmmmmm...Nnnnnghh...ohhhhmmmm" You moan endlessly, completely overcome with satisfaction. Your back rests along Master's strong chest and abs, and he lazily squeezes your tits while his last few spurts of cum are injected into you. He turns your head back to him and kisses you firmly. The two of you rest there for a few minutes, passionately making out, exchanging fluids at both ends. His cock remains rock hard the entire time, planted deeply in your body.

He bites your lower lip as he withdraws from your face and looks lovingly into your eyes, wrapping his powerful arms around you. "You are truly the pinnacle of beauty, my slut."

"Ugh...Thanks, Master," you beam. "You make me feel so fucking good. Mmmm..." You wiggle your butt, causing his stiff rod to twitch in you. "You're still so hard..."

"And will be for quite some time. The berry has that effect on me. I will breed you several more times before I'm finished. Your precious womb will drown tonight."

"Oh fuck...That's so hot..." You aren't sure why, but something primal in you drools at the thought of this stud taking you as his breeding bitch. Your pussy gushes at the notion, already hungry for more. "I'm still so horny, Master."

"I'm sure you are. Those potent chemicals have taken your brain hostage, turning you into even more of a mindless cock slut. All of your wants and desires converge into a singular goal: To stuff your soaking cunt with as many fertile, hard cocks as possible; To soak up as much strong, male seed as you can; To unrelentingly chase down the raw pleasure of being fucked thoroughly by an alpha," he explains.

"Ugh, Oh my fucking god. Nnnnnghh," you grind your hips into him. "You're turning me on so much, Master. Please breed me more with your alpha cock. Fuck! I love being your slut! I want more! Shoot more cum into me!"

"So be it," he says, rising to his feet with a splash and knocking you forward. He grabs your hair and pulls back at it while pinning your wrists together and holding them against your back. He then pulls his entire manhood out of you in one swift motion and you shudder. The thick plug is finally removed and your fuck hole spews globs of fresh cum until he rams it back into you.

"OHH! YES!" You shout in ecstasy as he thrusts his big cock into your sloppy, used pussy. Your tits flail wildly across the surface of the water as he holds you up and spears you again and again. You moan mindlessly at the ceiling, your hair bunched up in his fist, as he fucks you with the aggression of a caged beast. The hot liquid of the tub ripples and splashes around you erratically as he pounds your tight slit from behind. The rhythmic slaps of his body knocking into your ass fill the room. His heavy balls smash into your clit with each powerful thrust.

"FUCK! MASTER! AH! AH! OH! OHM! MY! GOD! I'M CUMMIIIIIIINNGGGGG!" Another immense orgasm sends shockwaves through you and your dripping pussy squeezes around his considerable girth as it tunnels through you.

"MMM! Fuck yes, slut! Your tight cunt feels so good! Take it! Mmmpff!"

"UGH! Give it to me! Yes! Make me your bitch! AH! Breed me good, Master!"

"YEAH! NNGH! YOU'RE! MINE!"

"USE ME HARD! UGGGHHHHH! FUCKING TAKE ME!"

"WHORE!" He lets go of your wrists and smacks your ass, sending a delicious jolt of pain up your spine.

"AH! OOHHF!" You shriek in pleasure.

"SLUT!" His hand comes down on your tender ass again. You squeal.

"YOU LIKE THAT?"

"YESSS! HURT ME!" You beg for more, loving his rough handling of you.

He slaps you again even harder.

"UUGGGHHHHHH!" You groan as you cum again. Being violently fucked like a nameless whore was driving you crazy.

"DIRTY BITCH! FUCK! YOU CAN'T STOP CUMMING YOU DUMB SLUT!"

"NNNNGGGNNOOOO! I CAN'T! IT'S TOO GOOD MASTER!"

"YOU'RE A SLAVE TO MY COCK!"

"OHHHMM! I AM!"

"IT'S ALL YOU NEED!"

"IT IS! FUUUCK! IT'S EVERYTHING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

"HERE IT COMES!"

"YESSS! FILL ME AGAIN, MASTER!"

"URRRGGGHHHHH!" His cock swells and explodes deep within you, painting your inner walls with fresh coats of cum. His thick seed is splattered all over your ass and thighs as he continues to fuck you with his full length. With each new thrust, more spills out of you and is sprayed about as he bottoms out again. Your eyes cross as you hang there by your hair, bent over and pumped full with ridiculous amounts of ejaculate by the grunting animal behind you.

Finally satisfied with his second attempt to fertilize you, Master releases your hair and you slide off of his long dick, your pussy gripping it tightly the whole way.

You instinctively turn around and take his dripping cock into your mouth. You eagerly suck away all of your combined juices, as if they were a precious, life-saving nectar.

"Mmmmm...What a good slut," he coos, stroking your hair. You tenderly attend to his glorious manhood for a while, amazed that it has yet to soften still. A new bead of precum forms at the tip, furthering your disbelief at his virility as you lick it up. The aching need starts returning to your pussy.

You look up at him with hunger in your eyes. "Oh my god, Master. It's already coming out again." More sticky liquid dribbles out and you lightly rub it into the velvety skin with your thumb. "Are you ready to breed your bitch again?"

"Yes. I won't be satisfied until I've expelled every last drop from my balls into your cunt," he says while bending over and scooping you into his arms. Cradling you, he steps out of the tub and carries your dripping body out of the room. A trail of water droplets and cum drippings follow the pair of you into a large bedroom, where he tosses you onto the luxurious bed. He quickly climbs on top of you and drives his tongue into your mouth, kissing you deeply as he pins your wrists above your head. You feel the weight of his hard body pressing you into the silky sheets as you pant into his mouth with anticipation. You feel the heat of his meaty dick graze your drenched pussy lips and you wrap your legs around him, trying to pull him in. He doesn't yield to your attempts, but does, painfully slowly, start pushing into you.

You moan through his kisses as he eases his monstrous dick into your cunt, one small bit at a time. "Ohhhh ffffuuuck, masterrrr...Yessss...Give me every inch of your huge fucking cock..."

He fucks you slowly and passionately, taking his time and savoring your body. He kisses you all over, and gently bites at your neck as he rotates his hips, grinding into your clit. You fall into a pleasure-induced trance, losing your sense of time. It feels as if you are experiencing an endless, low-power orgasm. It's heavenly, and the minutes pass you by in your bliss. Eventually, you feel the familiar sensation of his dick twitching inside of you and the following warm splashes of cum. He fills your womb with his seed for the fourth time that night and collapses onto you.

"Ohhh...so good..." you whisper, as you drift off into the most satisfying sleep of your life.

The pair of you slumber peacefully for a while, cuddled up together in Master's bed. You're not sure his eternally hard cock ever left your pussy. Throughout the night, you awaken on the brink of orgasm to him thrusting into you again from a different position. You lost count of how many loads he pumped into you, but the two of you fucked each other almost constantly, only pausing for short rests here and there.

You feel the warm sun on your face and you lazily open your eyes, yawning in the now brightly lit room. You quickly become aware of an unbelievably massive pool of cum you had been sleeping in. Most of your body is coated in the sticky substance, and it had gathered in such large amounts on the sheets that most of it hadn't even dried yet. You stand up to stretch, and feel more of it oozing out of your sore cunt. A wicked smile flashes across your lips as the memories of your long night of fucking play out in your mind. You notice a folded paper on the bedside table with the word "SLUT" written on it. You open it to reveal a handwritten letter.

"Good morning slut. I have matters to attend to today and will not return until tonight..." You frown. You had hoped to continue to 'learn' from him today. "...In the meantime, feel free to wash up and have Gerard fix you a meal. I have a challenge for you today. The instructions are as follows..." Your heart skips a beat and you eagerly begin reading what he has in store for you.

12