To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 04

Story Info
Trainer runs into trouble on her second task (Reader's pov).
6.2k words
4.64
9.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
489 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent. This is not a pokephilia story, but does take place in the Pokemon universe. All sex acts are between humans.

Warning: This chapter gets a little nastier than the previous ones. Nothing too crazy, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I hope you're all enjoying the series. I really appreciate the ratings, favorites, and feedback. Happy Holidays!

*******

You return to Mahogany Estate after a mostly uneventful walk back via Route 226. Every pair of eyes you passed on the way found you, in your slutty outfit, but you were determined to reach your destination and prepare for Master's return. Upon arriving at the large front door to his mansion, you ring the bell, and are greeted by Gerard.

"Welcome back, Miss," he says with a smile, quickly inspecting your scantily clad figure. The old butler was likely becoming used to seeing you in this sort of condition. "I trust you'll be wanting another bath?" He can probably tell that your face is covered in a thin layer of dry semen.

"Yeah, I got pretty dirty out there," you answer with a suggestive grin.

"And your clothes...look as though they could use a wash. Shall I have them cleaned for you?"

You look down at your revealing attire. The top is stained in cum and the shorts are soaked with your juices. "Sure, might as well have them ready to go in case I'm to wear them again," you agree.

"Please hand them over and I'll have that taken care of right away, Ma'am."

"Right now?" You weren't sure if he was trying to get another look at your naked body, or if he just valued efficiency above all else. You did enjoy teasing him though. "Okay," you comply before he has a chance to answer. You make a little show of undressing, taking your time as you pull the top over your head and wiggle out of your shorts. He watches you closely as you hand over your soiled garments.

"I'll bring these up to you later. Have a nice bath," he says, turning and exiting the room.

You make your way up to Master's quarters and quickly wash yourself. After drying off your refreshed skin, you wrap yourself in a towel and excitedly pull out your phone. You tap the video taken earlier that day, and watch as Tim jerks off his big dick over your face. Your pussy tingles as you view the dirty act. You've never seen yourself in a position like this, and it's a bit shocking to see your own face, open-mouthed, reveling in the huge load of cum being sprayed onto you. "It's perfect," you think, "And you can even see his wedding ring!"

You decide to explore the seemingly empty house a little while you wait for Master. You quietly wander the maze-like corridors in your towel, surprised at the utter silence around you. You come across a framed picture near the end of one hall, and inspect it to find a young Master, surrounded by a few other men and several beautiful women. He looks far more youthful, but distinguished as ever, with the same piercing eyes.

You stand there wondering about the history depicted in the photo, when you hear a distant, repetitive "tapping" sound. You follow the noise to a door that is slightly ajar, and peek through the crack. You gasp at the sight of Gerard, sitting half nude on a bed, furiously pumping his dick with one hand and smothering his face with the other.

"Teasing little slut...Mmmpf," you hear him mutter into the fabric clutched over his nose.

"Is he talking about me?" You ask yourself. You then recognize the black material he's burying his face in. "My shorts!?" You watch in astonishment as the butler pleasures himself while he rubs his face in your used clothes. You had spent the better part of the day wearing those with nothing underneath, and they had cradled your freshly fucked pussy the entire walk home.

"Mmm...sexy cunt...yeah," he murmurs, inhaling your potent scent.

Witnessing the old man's secret desire for you is turning you on, and you start stroking your moist slit. "I knew he wanted to fuck me," you think proudly. The contrast between Gerard's usual professionalism and his now "private" lustful indulgence was making you hot. You continue rubbing yourself sneakily against the door frame, listening intently at his dirty words about you.

"So hot...ugh...young pussy...asking for it...mmpf...gonna fuck that tight little snatch..."

You contemplate barging in and letting the horny old man have his way with you, but decide it would be more fun to continue playing the teasing game with him. The heat between your legs builds as his efforts grow more frantic.

"Oh...gonna cum...take it...nasty whore...ughhh," he moans as his thick cock begins spewing semen onto his belly. The deplorable sight triggers your own orgasm, and you clasp your hand over your mouth while you quiver in pleasure as silently as you can. You love how naughty you feel, cumming in the hall while you secretly watch him climax over his fantasy of you. Gerard stands up and starts cleaning himself, and you swiftly tiptoe back to your room.

You loaf around in Master's bed for a while until you finally hear a door open and footsteps approaching. He emerges, taking a second to drink in your naked body sprawled out on the sheets.

"Hello, slut. I trust you had an interesting day?" He asks while removing his formal jacket and shoes.

"Mmm...Yes, Master. I did what you told me to do. I was a bad girl today," you reveal, easily sliding back into your submissive role in his presence.

He takes a seat on the bed next to you and asks, "Did you enjoy your first challenge?"

"Mhmmm. It was so hot. I have the video here," you say, holding up your phone.

"Show me."

You tap the play button and watch the unruly scene unfold with him. "Challenge complete, Master." Your closing line elicits a grin from him as the video ends.

"You did very well," he says.

"Thanks, Master. I tried my best. He was married and everything."

"Excellent. Was it difficult to seduce him?"

"A little bit. He didn't want to cheat at first, but I took my time and made it very difficult for him. I teased him mercilessly until he couldn't help but stick his big dick in my pussy and fuck me senseless. Ugh, it felt so good. The outfit definitely helped. Some other guy tried to fuck me too, but I didn't let him. I wanted to make sure I completed the task for you, Master." You feel yourself getting wet as you explain the day's events to him.

"Impressive," he says, "I'm sure you stirred every cock you passed out there. I suppose you're due for some manner of reward. Do you have any requests?"

"Umm...I just want you, Master. Please breed me all night again and use me like your little cock sleeve," you request.

He stands and begins undressing. "That was going to happen anyway, my needy slut." His throbbing erection springs free and he climbs on top of you, licking at your body as he crawls forward. He kisses you deeply and pushes his massive cock into you. It feels incredible to be stretched around his giant manhood again, and you moan in ecstasy. The two of you passionately make love for quite some time, until he eventually turns on his aggression and roughly fucks his load into you. For the second time, you and Master spend the night loudly fucking each other in every position you can think of, and he repeatedly fills your pussy with his seed.

You awaken just as the sun begins casting its light through the nearby window. You immediately feel the pressure of Master's hard cock deep within you, and look back to see him lazily thrusting in and out of your soaking cunt while spooning you.

"Nnnnghh...Good morning, Master," you coo. He responds by kissing you. You press your ass into him, encouraging his usage of your gripping tunnel. You're both dripping in sweat, and the sheets are drenched in your combined fluids. You feel so absolutely used as he continues to fuck your sloppy pussy.

"I'm going to tell you a story, my slut," he says softly in your ear. "Many years ago, this mansion was quite a bit more lively than it is today. You see, this was a place where all manner of people could escape their dull lives and indulge in the finer things. Many young sluts, like yourself, realized their purpose here in these walls, and they served me eagerly. Something went wrong though, and I had to leave it all behind for a long while."

You listen intently about his past as he steadily pumps you with pleasure. He goes on, "I have recently returned though, and I am determined to rebuild my operation. You're going to help me do that." He thrusts into you powerfully, holding still suddenly while his cock twitches and spurts more hot cum into your depths.

"Ohhmmm...fuck...I will help you, Master. What can I do?" You ask him as you squeeze your cunt around his throbbing dick.

"You will simply continue to do as I say. I'm sure you have many questions, but for now I will tell you only what you need to know and you will not pry further."

"Yes, Master."

"That brings us to your next task. You are to go Wynndrum city and locate a former associate of mine. He has been holding onto something for me while I've been away all these years. You will pay him for his service with your body. Satisfy him and return here with my item tonight. I will lend you my Skarmory for the journey," he explains while getting out of bed and moving towards the closet. "You will wear these," he instructs while tossing some black, lacy lingerie and a simple dress at you. He then scribbles on a piece of paper and hands it to you. "This is his address. His name is James. I've also added a personal note for him to jog his memory. Wash yourself and go at once," he commands.

You comply, soiling the sheets further as your pussy dribbles cum while you shuffle out of the bed and hurry to the bathroom. You quickly clean up in the tub and return to an empty bedroom, where you put on the assigned clothing. The dress is surprisingly modest, but underneath it your body is adorned with the sexiest lingerie you've ever worn. It fits you perfectly and accentuates all of your curves in the best ways. "I guess he doesn't want me getting side tracked on the way," you figure, feeling more covered than you have been in a while. You grab the address, the Pokeball, and make your way outside.

"Go, Skarmory!" You toss the ball to the ground, and the steel bird emerges with a screech. You pet him, a little nervous to fly someone else's Pokemon alone. He seems calm, so you ask, "Can you please fly me to Wynndrum city?" Skarmory dips down, inviting you onto his back. "Thanks!" You exclaim, climbing onto him. You hold on tight as he takes flight and zooms through the air. "Woo!" You feel empowered, riding this majestic, rare Pokemon through the sky. "Another mission for Master. I can't wait to get his precious item back and give it to him. I wonder what this 'James' guy is like. I hope he's hot!" You giggle to yourself.

In record time, the city pops into view, and Skarmory lands in front of a Pokemon center. You hop off excitedly, thank him again, and return him to his spherical enclosure. You inspect the piece of paper and try to make sense of it. Just then, a young man walks out of the center, and you call to him, "Hi! Can you please help me?"

"Hey! Sure, what's up?" He answers and steps towards you, smiling.

"I'm looking for a James. Supposedly he lives here," you explain, passing him the note.

"Old man James, eh? Yeah, he lives just over that way," he says, pointing. "Just follow the numbers on the buildings in that direction and you'll find it. Do you know him or something?"

"No, but I need to talk to him," you say.

"Ok...well, he doesn't leave his house much, and between you and me, there are some rumors that he's kind of an asshole."

"Really?" You ask. "Damn, hopefully that doesn't make this too difficult," you think.

"I dunno, just what I've heard. Anyway, good luck!"

"Thanks! See ya!" You wave and start walking in the direction he showed you. Following his advice, you tread down the street inspecting the numbers on display. After a few blocks, you arrive at a large house shrouded in overgrown flora. You approach the front door, noticing the unkempt condition of the home. You knock at the wooden entrance, unsure of what to expect. There is no answer. You knock again, more firmly this time. After a few seconds, you hear some shuffling inside and a gruff voice ask, "Who is it?"

"I'm here for my Master. Are you James?"

"Your master? Yes, I'm James," he answers while opening the door. Your heart sinks as an old, balding, fat man steps into view. "So who's your master?" He eyes you suspiciously.

"Um...I don't know his name, but he said you two were associates years ago and sent me to take back his item that you've been holding on to." You pass him the note.

James swipes the paper from you rudely, scans it, and his look of confusion slowly fades as if he was connecting the dots. "Hmm...after all these years. So, I suppose that makes you one of his sluts, then?"

"Yes..." Your head droops. His understanding of you and flippant name-calling reminds you of the degrading acts that you are to carry out with him.

"Mmm...you are a luscious little thing, aren't you?" His tone change sends a chill down your spine. "Well get in here then." He raises his large arm and holds the door open, beckoning you. You reluctantly step through the entrance, and he roughly squeezes your ass as you pass him, causing you to yelp.

"This guy is disgusting, and he seems to know I'm going to let him do things to me. Ugh. This kind of sucks, but I won't let Master down," you think as you walk into the dimly lit dwelling. There is clutter everywhere, and the place reeks of stale beer and cigarettes. You turn and look at the foul man, hoping for a speedy transaction. "So do you have Master's item?"

"Got it right here," James says, rummaging in his pocket and producing a Pokeball.

"It's a Pokemon?" You ask, unsure how to confirm he is offering the correct object.

"Oh yes, and a very specially trained one at that," he says, chuckling. "Your master put a lot of work into this."

"So, can I please have it?"

"I've kept this damn thing safe for over a decade. What do I get, you dumb slut?" His eyes openly explore your covered figure.

Your eyes drop to the floor. "You get...Um...I'll touch you..."

"You'll 'touch' me?" James laughs. "Oh we're going to have fun, little one. Let me see that hot body."

"Okay..." You hesitantly remove the straps from your shoulders, and your dress falls to your feet.

"Wow," he says, ogling you in your fancy underwear, "Got dressed up all sexy-like for me, eh? Or rather, your master remembers my tastes. You look fucking delicious, bitch." He reaches into his dirty sweat pants and pulls out a short but shockingly thick penis. His erection is as ugly and fat as he is. "Why the fuck aren't you on your knees yet, you worthless whore?" He growls at you.

"Ugh, time to get this over with I guess," you think to yourself, kneeling at his feet. You wrap your fingers around his ridiculous girth and start stroking it.

"Use your mouth, cunt," he orders you impatiently. You close your lips around his giant head and slither your tongue around the ridge. It tastes as disgusting as you were expecting. You decide to just try and ignore the sweaty stench and flavor and get him to cum as quickly as you can. You figure if you can just give him the best blow job of his life he'll be satisfied and you can leave. "Look at me!" He barks at you.

You look up into his eyes, which are barely visible from under his large, round belly. You feign enthusiasm, and start going to town on his fat dick. You get sloppy, rapidly bobbing your head up and down and gagging on him while maintaining eye contact. He grabs your hair and starts forcing himself into you more roughly. His moans of pleasure crescendo as he fucks your face aggressively. He spits on you and slaps you as his dirty cock jabs the back of your throat.

"Oh fuck yeah...you dirty cocksucker...you like being treated like a piece of trash, don't you? Mmmm"

"Ughhh Huhhhggh!" You let out a gargled lie. "Anything to get this pig to finish," you think. You wouldn't admit it even to yourself, but the honest truth was that a small part of you was getting turned on by the way he was manhandling you. Something about how appalling he was made the way he was degrading you even hotter.

"I bet you're a cum drinking slut too! Mmmpf! I can't decide if I want to cover your pretty face or your throat. Maybe a little of both!" He pulls your head off of his slimy meat and spits on you again. "Suck my balls, cum slut!" You lick at his nasty sack while he pumps his thick shaft in his fist. "Can you feel how heavy they are? Fuck! I'm gonna empty them all over you! Grrraaahhhh!"

James groans as he grabs your face, hooking his thick thumb in your cheek, prying your mouth open and holding you in place. He smashes his hot, throbbing head against your cheek and it starts shooting globs of semen onto your skin. He drags his pulsing dick across your face, leaving a trail of thick, gooey jizz. He then pushes it back into your mouth, and the remaining spurts of cum splash against your throat and coat your tongue. You watch him intently as his aggressive grimace is replaced with pure pleasure.

Relishing your warm mouth for a while, he finally releases you and his soft manhood flops free. You try and catch your breath, gasping heavily for a few moments while his seed dribbles down your face. You make a show out of gathering it and noisily swallowing it for him, desperately hoping he is satisfied enough. "Mmm...that was so hot. Thank you, James," you half-lie. To your disappointment, your pussy is soaking wet. You silently hope that he doesn't notice as you rise to your feet.

"Damn..." He mutters, staring down at your much smaller frame. "You're one sexy bitch. Did you love the taste of my spunk that much, sweetie?"

"Mhmm...it was delicious. I hope you enjoyed fucking my slutty mouth. Can I have Master's Pokeball now, please?"

"Ha! You think I'm letting you go that easily? You're in my lair now, and you're not leaving any time soon, honey. I haven't indulged in such a succulent little treat in a long time. You're mine, you fucking dumb slut!" He grabs your arm and pulls you into him, groping your ass with both of his pudgy hands as your tiny body is squeezed against his squishy abdomen.

"Hey! No!" You shout in protest into his soft chest, cringing at his odor and writhing around against him in an attempt to escape. "I need to return to Master tonight! Let me go!"

"Tonight!?" James erupts in laughter as he mauls your ass meat. "Are you kidding me, you stupid bitch? Fuck your master! If he wants his precious Pokemon so badly, he can come get it himself, but either way, I'm keeping you!"

His threats are really starting to scare you, and you cry out in desperation, "No! You can't! I have to go back! Please let me go! I sucked your disgusting cock! That was the deal!"

"The only deal is that I've finally received my payment. And yes, you did a wonderful job servicing me, which is why I'm claiming you now. I'm your new master, you slut!" He spins you around and his hands roam all over your barely clothed body. "Mmm...this young, delicate flesh. So soft..." He licks your squirming shoulder and up the length of your neck.

"Fucking let me go, you creep!" You continue struggling against his big frame.

"What's that? Fuck my tight pussy, Master?"

"NO!"

"Say it, you stupid whore!"

"NEVER!"

He clasps his large hand over your wet mound and starts rubbing.

"Beg your new master to rape you, you horny liar!"

"Nngh...Fuck you!" You scream. He shoves the protective fabric aside and his fingers make direct contact with your drooling slit.

"You want me so badly," he growls, plunging two of his thick fingers into you.

mastermon
mastermon
489 Followers
12