To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Nnnooo! Stop!" You desperately try to wiggle free of his invading fingers. Suddenly, you see a brief window of opportunity as he focuses on pleasuring your sex. You turn your head and bite his arm as hard as you can.

"OW! FUCKING BITCH!" He recoils, releasing you and clutching his arm in pain. You make a run for the door. You try to pull it open, but it's locked. You fumble with the several mechanisms in a panic. You hear the familiar sound of a Pokeball bursting open behind you, and turn your head as James shouts a command. "Hypnosis!"

A Hypno approaches you, waving his shining pendulum in his extended hand. You can't take your eyes off of it. "Why...can't I...stop...can't...think..." You feel an intense pressure in your skull and your vision tunnels towards the swinging object. Your mind suddenly feels empty, and an immense calmness washes over you.

"I, James, am your new master now, slut, and you will refer to me as such. You will do everything I command without question. Your ultimate goal in life is to serve me however you can, and you will take great pleasure in it. Whenever you look at me, hear me, or think about me, you will become overwhelmed with sexual desire," he pronounces in a commanding voice. His words echo in your ears and lodge themselves deep into your mind. They make perfect sense. Your head is no longer empty. "Now apologize for biting me," he instructs.

"I'm so sorry Master," you say, rushing over to him. "God, he's so fucking sexy," you think. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Kiss it, you stupid whore." You tenderly kiss the mark you left on him moments ago.

"Mmm...is that better, Master?" You look up at him lovingly.

"It's a start. Come with me you brainless slave." He leads you into his filthy den, removes his clothes, and plops down on his stained, ripped up couch. You follow eagerly. You love how he calls you mean names and orders you around. You feel your juices dribbling down your thigh.

"Oh my god. I love your beautiful body, Master. Just looking at you is making me so wet."

He laughs, "I should be a damn model, huh?"

"Definitely! All the girls would be locked in their rooms all day if you were on a magazine cover or something."

He roars in laughter. "You are such an idiot."

"Ugh, I know, Master."

He takes your hand and pulls you onto his enormous lap so that you're straddling him. You sigh shakily, "Ohhh, Master..." The sight of his lips makes you salivate. "Can I kiss you, please?" He nods his head, and you lean into him, locking your lips with his and darting your tongue into his mouth. He kisses you sloppily and noisily, while squeezing your ass and unhooking your bra. The contrast between your silky smooth skin and his bloated, hairy wrinkles is startling. "Oh...fuck," you say between kisses, "You're making me so hot. Please use me to pleasure yourself."

James tosses your lacy bra aside and buries his face in your tender chest. Your fingers clutch the thin, wiry hair on the back of his head and you moan in encouragement as he roughly sucks and bites at your tits. "Mmmm...yesss....ah! That feels so goooood...Ouch! Yes!" He chomps down on your nipples forcefully, sending sharp jolts of pain through you. "Fuck! I love how rough you are with me Master! Ohh! Mark me! Leave your mark all over my soft tits!"

Your pussy aches for him, and your tiny body squirms around in need against his big belly. "You're dripping wet, my pet. You're making a fucking mess!" He reprimands you and strikes you across the face with his meaty paw.

"AH! I'm sorry, Master! I'm just so horny for you! Please fuck me! Please fuck your horny little slut!" Your thighs are slick with your juices and you slather them around his tree trunk legs as you writhe against him.

"Clean up your mess first you filthy whore!" You slide off his lap to your knees and start obediently licking all of your fluids from his thick thighs. "Get me hard again while you're down there!" You take his hefty, soft cock into your mouth and suck at it lovingly, doing your best to coax it back to life.

Your slit continues leaking uncontrollably through your drenched thong as you feel his member expanding against your tongue. You rub your thighs together in an attempt to prevent adding your mess to the floor and angering him. The top of your head pushes into his fatty stomach as you suck at his full length. "Glllrmmp! Ahhh...You have the best dick, Master. Mmmpppff! Am I doing a good job?"

"Mmm...Yeah...You're alright I guess..." His belittling remarks are unending, and it encourages you to try harder.

"I will get better for you! Please teach me how to please you correctly," you plead.

"You're too stupid to learn anything, bitch. You got me hard though, so come sit on my cock and ride me with your hot little body," he commands. You slide your wet thong to the side and leap onto him, beyond excited to finally feel his big, juicy manhood in you. You try to position yourself to be speared, but it's difficult with all his extra flesh in the way.

"Your big, sexy tummy is blocking me, Master," you giggle as you lift his blubber and press your body into it. You wiggle yourself deeper into his lap and finally feel his hardness brushing your entrance. You push down onto him and your soaking lips stretch around his girth. "Ohhh fuck...Oh my god...yesss..." You start thrusting your hips into him, coating his length with your cream. "Nnnngh! Your big, fat cock feels so good!"

"Ugh...You're even tighter than I'd hoped. Work those hips, slut! Fuck yeah!" James, clearly enjoying you thoroughly, finally throws some encouragement at you. His hands roam around your torso, squeezing your supple flesh as you rotate your hips with great enthusiasm. "Harder, bitch! Grind harder!" He slaps your ass.

"AH! YES!" You scream for more and increase your pace, mashing your soft body into his.

"Nngh! So I need to be rough with you for you to fuck me properly!" He smacks your ass again.

"Fuck! Ahhnnnghhhh! Yes! Whatever you want!" You grind him relentlessly, your bodies both becoming shiny with sweat and your sex fluids. He wraps a giant hand around your throat and squeezes mercilessly, silencing your moans.

"Cum for me, slut. I want to feel your hot cunt milk the spunk out of me," he orders you, increasing the force of your fucking by moving you up and down even harder with your throat.

You want him to unload into you so badly, to be bred by this dominant stud. On his command, you arch your back and lose yourself in an intense orgasm. You shudder in his grip and your mouth opens as you ride the wave of pleasure. James lets out a guttural groan and you feel his cock swell against your pulsing inner walls. He squeezes your tits with both hands and firmly holds you down as his throbbing dick spits his thick seed inside you.

"Ohhhmmmmm! Yes! Breed your little slut, Master! Nnnngh...I can feel your hot cum filling me up."

"Ugggghhh...Yeahhh...I could get used to that...fuuuuck..." He murmurs as he comes down from his peak. He idly fondles you, admiring the young, striking beauty in his lap, fully under his control. "I might be the luckiest man alive," he says.

You giggle softly, "Then I'm the luckiest woman alive, to be able to serve such a handsome, powerful man like you. Ugh, you drive me crazy, Master." You curl up in his lap and kiss him deeply, elated to have pleased him. The two of you rest for a while, sweaty bodies cuddled up on the couch, as Hypno silently watches from the corner.

"Get me a beer, slut." His command breaks the long silence and pulls you out of your daydream.

"Of course, Master," you comply, getting off of him and scanning the cluttered room.

"Kitchen's that way, idiot," he directs you bitingly, smacking your sore ass cheek and inspecting your alluring, naked form as you leave the room. You step into a grimy space that has the vague appearance of a kitchen, and spot a greasy fridge in the corner. You step over some cardboard boxes and open the appliance. The smell of rotten food fills your nostrils immediately and you quickly grab a cold bottle.

You hop back to the den to find that James had made himself more comfortable. He reclined his seat on the couch and has his feet up, his large naked form sprawled out. He looks like a bloated walrus. "God, he looks incredible," you think, pussy tingling. You step up to him and put your legs together, offering the beer with both hands in a cute, subservient way. "For you, Master." He swipes it from you, grumbling. He twists the cap off and takes a long swig, then produces a small box and proceeds to light a cigarette.

"Um, Master? Would you like me to clean the house?" Your hypnotized state didn't make you immune to the mess around you, but it did drive you to find ways to serve him.

"Huh? Oh, maybe another day. For now, I want your sweet little mouth to play with my package while I watch my show," he states, clicking on his television. You join him, laying along the tattered cushions on your stomach, with your elbows over his thigh so you could fully access his lower half. Your breasts squish into his leg meat as you delicately glide your tongue over his soft dick. You spend several minutes worshiping his flaccid meat while he drinks and smokes, occasionally uttering reactions at his screen. "Ahh...this is the life, eh?" He says eventually, stretching his arms out and resting a hand on your plump ass.

"Mmm yeah...I love serving you and your delicious cock..." His rod finally begins to stiffen again, and his fingers stroke your moist lips. "Nnngh...Are you ready to fuck me again, Master?"

"Get on your hands and knees, slut," he commands, pushing you off of him and clumsily rising to his own knees. You obey, sticking your ass out and swaying your hips seductively. James unceremoniously takes hold of your soft hips and plunges his thick tool into you. You moan in pleasure as his hefty balls make contact with your clit, his swelling stomach resting on your ass. He fucks your drooling cunt ferociously from behind for several minutes, growling obscenities at you. You cum over and over, wild with lust at being used again so forcefully. You scream at him to pound you harder, completely losing yourself in your pleasure-filled daze. To your delight, he eventually finishes inside of you again, flooding your insides with his cream.

This deplorable situation goes on for the rest of the day. James orders you around like his personal slave, and you oblige his every request. Every half-hour or so, he has his way with you, either using your ripe body like a doll to get himself off, or forcing you to pleasure him while he insults you. Still under Hypno's spell, you enjoy every second of it, unable to quench your intense desire for your master.

By nightfall the whole house stinks of sweat and semen, and you are absolutely covered in both. James seems to alternate between pumping his loads into you, and painting your smooth flesh with cum. His determination to leave his mark on every inch of your skin has left you glazed beyond recognition, and he never misses a chance to make you apologize for being such a sloppy whore.

Eventually, he takes you up to his bed and the depravity continues late into the night. In the light of the moon, you lay on your back at the edge of his bed, legs parted, screaming in ecstasy as he pummels you from a standing position. Your tits bounce wildly, and you clutch the sheets as you orgasm for what is probably the 50th time that day. He pulls out and his twitching cock dribbles what little semen he has left. The measly load pools on your stomach, and you smear it into your skin while singing his praises.

"Ahh...thanks, Master. I can't get enough of your tasty, warm cum," you say, licking your lips. He pushes you further up the bed and lays on top of you, propping himself up just enough not to crush you under his massive weight. Your tiny body is completely smothered in his loose, sagging skin as you make out with each other hungrily.

Suddenly, you hear a loud crash downstairs. "Oh, fuck," James says as he struggles to get upright. Heavy footsteps ascend the stairs, becoming louder with each stride. The bedroom door bursts open and Master enters the room, glaring at your twisted, sweaty bodies.

"JAMES, what the FUCK is this!?" He roars at your naked master, who is now sitting up and holding you tightly against him defensively.

"What? I'm just enjoying your payment here. We're having the best time getting to know each other. She loves me, right sweetie?" James stammers.

"Yes, I love my master and would do anything for him. Today was...magical," you say, stroking his flabby chest. "Please leave so he can continue breeding me," you snap at the handsome figure.

James nods proudly. "Yeah, just leave her be. She's with me now."

Master looks at you in shock for a brief second, and then his eyes narrow as an expression of understanding washes over his face. He bellows, "Hypno! Release this woman and show yourself!"

"NO!" James shouts, squeezing you into him.

In an instant, your mind feels like it turns itself inside out and you plummet back into reality. "Oh my god..." You look over at James, the vile pig clutching you desperately, and fragmented memories of the day start flooding back. You feel like you're going to vomit, noticing your skin, covered in semen, red hand prints, and bite marks. "You sick fuck!" You scream and thrash around to escape him. Master walks over to James' side of the bed and punches him squarely in his face. He falls to the bed with a loud crack, his nose spewing blood.

"You were never meant to keep her, and certainly not hypnotize her! I told you never to open that Pokeball under any condition, you traitor!" Master chastises his old associate, while you scramble out of the bed and join your true owner. He wraps an arm around you. "I don't know what happened to the James I once knew, but this pathetic sack of shit I see before me is something entirely different. Now hand over the Pokeball before I break all of your fingers."

James reaches for the drawer of his bedside table and removes the sphere, clutching his leaking nose in pain. Master snatches it from him, withdraws the Hypno, and throws you over his shoulder. He marches down the stairs, steps over the broken, splintered remains of the front door, and into the cool night air. Master helps you onto his Fearow, and the two of you leave the city behind.

"I...am sorry..." He says to you softly. "I never expected my old friend to be capable of that. I should've known of the dangers a lonely man with my special Hypno posed in the face of your beauty." His words are sweet and comforting. You're just happy to be back with him, and relatively unharmed.

"Thanks for saving me, Master."

You arrive at the mansion and he bathes you tenderly. You then share a warm meal together and go to his bed. He holds you in his arms and you sleep peacefully through the night, feeling safe and secure in his warm embrace.

12