To Dominate A Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pain," Taylor said. With that, he brought his hand down hard on Bella's ass. There was a loud smack, almost as loud as the cry of surprise she let out. She tried to rise, but his other hand had moved up to the back of her neck, holding her down. She tried to reach behind her with one hand to push him away, but that only removed her support, and her face fell, cheek first, onto the surface of the desk.

"It will only hurt a little," Taylor said calmly, tugging up the hem of her skirt onto her waist. "So that you remember."

His hand came down again, this time on the other cheek. Bella's cry wasn't as loud. Instead, she gritted her teeth against the sting on her ass. A few more strikes, and the hot tears welled up in her eyes. Finally, they stopped, and Taylor's hand was a gentle caress against her reddened skin. She could feel it throbbing as she dared to breathe.

"You have a great ass," Taylor said. "It looks even better like this." He hooked a finger in the waist of her panties, pulling them down to her knees. His touch returned, curling over the curve of her ass, his finger tracing down the center. Bella burned with embarrassment. She felt his finger slide between the folds between her legs, and realized by how easily his finger moved that she was wet. He didn't enter her, merely sliding the traces of arousal up and down.

"The personality test wasn't wrong," he mused. "You like being dominated, don't you?"

"Please..." Bella gasped. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, sir."

He spanked her again, letting her cry ring in the air before raining another round of strikes down on her already abused ass. When he was done, she was gasping, her makeup smeared by her tears.

"Do you still need this job?" he asked. Bella could only nod against the surface of the desk. He struck her ass again. "Use your voice."

"Yes. Yes, sir, I need this job!"

Taylor smiled. "I thought so. Are you going to mess up my files again?"

"No, sir. I promise, I won't."

Finally, he stepped away from her, his touch left her ass, and the pressure holding her down to the desk vanished. She was hesitant to straighten up for a moment. When she did, she reached first for her panties, to cover herself.

"No," Taylor said sternly, and she froze. "Take those off."

Caught in his gaze, Bella slowly stepped out of her panties. She picked them up from the floor, and her boss held out his hand for them. She handed them over.

"In fact," he said, running his fingers over the soft cotton, "don't wear any panties to work anymore. You don't need them. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Bella said, watching him toy with her underwear. She had tugged her skirt down to cover herself-- he hadn't objected to that. The tight fabric put pressure on the throbbing of her ass, but it was better than standing exposed in his office.

"Good. You can pick up these papers, and get them re-organized, then continue your filing."

As if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, he sat down in his office chair, stuck her panties in his top drawer, and attended to his computer. Bella dropped down to her knees amid the sea of papers, focusing on attoning for her mistake.

--- --- ---

Bella had thought for a long time about whether or not to return to work the next day. She had fixed up her ruined makeup as best as she could in the bathroom before anyone had seen, and acted cheerful for Leticia when she left for the day. She hadn't been able to sit down on the train home, since her ass was still throbbing from the spanking. She felt like everyone on the train knew, just like they all knew she wasn't wearing anything under her short, clingy skirt, just like they all knew how wet she had gotten when Mr. Taylor had pushed her against that desk and punished her. She was wet even thinking of it now. When she got home and showered, she looked at the light violet bruises on her ass. They weren't too dark-- would likely be gone by morning-- but were a glaring reminder of her mistake.

She kept replaying it in her mind. There was the pain, yes, but there was also that tingling senstation that flowed through her when he had touched her-- ran his finger down between her ass cheeks, along the wet lips of her sex. She hadn't wanted him to stop. She had wanted him to push into her, with more than just his fingers.

It wasn't until her mother called, asking her about her new job-- with the hidden subtext asking how long it would be until she would fail at that, too-- that Bella accepted reality. There was no way she could quit, not and face the disappointment of her parents. She would just have to try not to make any more mistakes.

The next day, she was back on the train, wearing a different short skirt and tall heels, prepared to do her best for Mr. Taylor. She wore panties beneath the skirt, only because the skirt she chose was looser, and it would be just her luck to have a stray gust of wind show the world her assets if she didn't. Before she got on the elevator, she ducked into the bathroom, slid them off in a stall, and tucked them in her purse.

It was fortunate she did. After meeting Leticia's usually energetic greeting, she headed down to her desk. Taylor's office door was open, and he was already there. He looked up from his work when he saw her, and she tried her best to mimic Leticia's warm smile. He smiled back at her.

"Miss Williams, could you come in here for a moment?"

Bella's heart began to pound. The memory of his hand against her ass made her skin tingle. She stepped inside his office with trepidation.

"Yes, sir?"

"I have a list of tasks for you this morning. I sent it to you in an email, however, I'd like you to make the phone calls before anything else. I don't think I put it first on the list."

"Of course," she said uncertainly. "I'll get right on it."

"Thank you," he said, turning back to his work. Bella breathed a sigh of relief. As she turned to go, his voice called out to her again. "One more thing."

She turned back to him, meeting the intensity of his stare. "Dress code check."

Bella held out her hands, looking down at her outfit. She had a button-down shirt tucked into a loose, but short skirt, and the same heels as she had worn the day before.

"Unbutton that top button," Taylor advised. "Otherwise it makes you look too stiff."

Bella nodded, and undid the top button of her blouse. "Otherwise, is it okay?"

"It is," Taylor said. "As long as you're following the additional rule I gave you yesterday."

Bella flushed, thinking of the panties in her purse, and the second pair that might still be in his desk drawer.

"I... I am, sir."

"Show me."

With a quick glance out the still open door into the hall, she took a few steps towards his desk. Slowly, with trembling fingers, she lifted up the hem of her skirt, revealing the bare and moistening secret beneath. He smiled at her.

"Good. I like a girl who can follow instructions."

Bella let the hem of her skirt drop.

"It will also serve as a good reminder to be careful with your work. I'd like you to finish most of the list before lunch, if you could."

"Yes. I'll do my best for you, Mr. Taylor."

--- --- ---

When she put her mind to it, Bella was actually an efficient administrative assistant. She made phone calls, scheduled meetings, processed data, made copies, and typed up meeting notes dutifully. The rest of her first week passed without incident, Mr. Taylor only checking that she complied with dress code one additional time before Friday. She hadn't made any mistakes, and hadn't had need of any more punishment. On Friday afternoon, he called her into his office just before she was scheduled to leave for the day. She entered with less hesitation than she had previously.

"Yes, sir?"

Taylor smiled up at her. "You've done very good work this week, Miss Williams," he said. "I knew I made a good decision in hiring you."

"Thank you, sir." Bella tried not to smile too widely. It felt good to succeed after so much failure.

"Because all of the paperwork needs to get processed through the system, you likely won't get your first paycheck for another week and a half," he said. "But I've pulled some petty cash for you, and I'd like you to have it."

He picked up an envelope from his desk, and held it out to her. She approached, trying not to seem too eager.

"Are... are you sure?"

"Of course. Go out and have some fun. Go shopping. Whatever you want. You've earned it."

Her hand brushed his as she took the envelope from him. She flushed. He only smiled.

--- --- ---

That weekend, she did go shopping with one of her roommates, Amber. She needed more work skirts, outfits that looked as stylish and alluring as Leticia's always did. They hunted through the boutiques, looking for deals, wanting to make their student incomes go as far as possible. Bella tugged out a tiny skirt, only enough to cover the barest bits of her body.

"This is cute," she said, holding it out to Amber, modeling it against herself.

"Sure, for the weekend," Amber said.

"I can wear it to work. Leticia has one just like it."

Amber raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were a secretary, not a stripper."

"Ha, ha," Bella said, tucking the skirt in the crook of her arm. "It's a very cutting-edge business. We need to look hot for the clients. Makes a good first impression."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say."

--- --- ---

With a new wardrobe that showed just a little more skin, Bella was eager to return to work the next week. She found she was beginning to enjoy the stares she got on the train, the whistles from the construction site between the train platform and the office building, the silent attentions of the junior partners at the office, the intense gaze and smile of approval of her boss. Like Leticia told her, she looked hot. If you've got it, flaunt it.

There were important meetings scheduled for that week, meetings that Bella herself had arranged the week previously, all with big-name, important clients. She made sure to greet each one warmly in the waiting room, lead them back to Mr. Taylor's office, knowing they were all looking at the outline of her ass and the bare backs of her thighs as she did so. She had just led one particularly hungry-looking businessman back to Mr. Taylor's office when Leticia called from the reception desk.

"Mr. Johnson's here for a ten-thirty appointment," she said, her voice a little rushed.

Bella frowned. "But... but I just walked Mr. Taylor's ten-thirty into his office."

"Take a look at the schedule, hun. I think you double booked it."

With mounting horror, Bella clicked through screens and brought up the schedule. Her eyes scanned the details, trying to find a way where it wasn't her fault. She had scheduled both of those meetings, made the calls, sent the verification emails. The skin on her ass started to tingle in memory of the last time she had messed up. In a hushed, panicked voice, she pleaded for Leticia's wisdom.

"What do I do?!"

"Better come explain the situation to Mr. Johnson as nice as you can and reschedule," Leticia said. "And then explain it even nicer to Mr. Taylor."

Sheepishly, Bella crept out to the reception area, to meet a grumpy-looking middle aged man who seemed to suffer from both jet lag and indigestion. She tried to explain as best she could, and although he was calm, he clearly wasn't happy. She rescheduled, using Leticia's computer, apologizing profusely and triple-checking to make sure she didn't make the same mistake. She slunk back to her desk.

When Taylor exited, laughing with the client he did meet with, Bella rose, ready to brave the punishment he would dole out on her after her explanation. She didn't get to say anything, though-- Taylor told her he would be going out to lunch with the client, leaving her to stew in misery until he returned.

When he did, his expression had changed completely. When she saw him coming down the hallway, she rose, ready to apologize. His piercing gaze kept the words from leaving her throat.

"Please follow me into my office, Miss Williams." His tone was curt, uncompromising. Knees shaking, she did. He held the door for her, and shut it behind her, before crossing to stand before her. She couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"I received a rather unpleasant phone call from Ted Johnson," he said, matter-of-factly. "He talked about the idiot ditz of a secretary I have working for me, and how she can't handle a simple calendar. His words, not mine."

The insults hit her like a blow to the gut, but she did her best to keep from doubling over.

"I... I'm sorry, sir. I tried my best to make it right."

"That's two strikes, Miss Williams. Are you sure you want to keep this job?"

"Yes!" She tried to calm the desperation in her voice. She had spent more than she had meant to on new work clothes. If she didn't get that next paycheck, she wouldn't have rent money, and Amber wasn't going to loan her any more. "Yes, sir. It won't happen again."

"Let's make sure it doesn't." He motioned to the edge of his desk.

Taking careful steps, Bella crossed in front of him, leaning down over the desk, assuming the same position she had for her earlier punishment. She was wearing the tiny skirt she had bought that weekend. He wouldn't even need to lift it in order to...

She suddenly felt her heart drop into her stomach. She hadn't taken her panties off that morning before she got on the elevator. She had completely forgotten. She tried to straighten up, trying to think of an excuse, but it was too late. His strong hand was already on the back of her neck, pushing her down. Her cheek touched the surface of the desk as tears welled in her eyes. She knew he was looking at her, seeing the little pink panties peeking out at him.

"It seems that we have strike three already." His voice was cold, edged with authority.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot!" Bella gasped. She felt him jerk the panties down roughly. They fell to her ankles. "Please, Mr. Taylor, I didn't do it on purpose!"

He bent down to pick up her panties, pulling them off of her feet. Though the pressure holding her down to the desk lessened for him to do this, she didn't dare move. She stayed there, breasts pressed against the surface of the desk, bare ass high in the air, while she knew he had to notice how wet the panties had gotten. All the while he was at lunch, she was thinking with anxious dread about the punishment he would give her when he returned.

"Please don't fire me! I'm so sorry!"

"You talk too much," Taylor said. He forced the ball of her wet underwear into her mouth, holding his hand over it so that she had to hold it there. She could taste herself on the fabric.

"Keep that there. I don't want to hear your apologies yet."

Bella braced herself for what she knew was coming next. His hand flew down against her ass, leaving a resounding crack. Her cry was muffled by the panties in her mouth. He alternated cheeks, just like before, but didn't let up to gently caress her in between. He was harsh, angry. She had messed up not just once, but twice in the same day. Her ass was burning, tears trailing down her cheeks, smearing her makeup. Her teeth clamped down hard on her panties as the hot pain grew in her ass.

Finally, after she thought she couldn't take any more, he stopped. She heard him breathing heavily with exertion. She dared open her eyes looking back over her shoulder at him, watching him loosen his tie. He glared down at her, though there wasn't necessarily anger in his eyes. It was more like hunger. He whipped off his tie.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said, and Bella did as she was told. It meant losing her support, putting all of her weight down on her cheek and her breasts against the desk, but she did it anyway. He arranged her wrists next to each other on the small of her back, looping them together with his tie. He tugged on her hands to make sure they were bound tightly.

"It seems that you will need a more intense reminder this time."

Bella tried to plead her apologies once more, her voice muffled by the gag of her panties. He slapped her ass again, hard, to shut her up. Her voice shrank to a squeak in her throat. He ran his fingers, gently now, over the burning red skin. It would definitely bruise this time. His touch went down her ass, like before, and she subconsciously leaned back into the touch, wanting him to go further than he had last time. His fingers slipped down to the wet entrance of her sex, teasing, sliding further forward and brushing against her clit. She shuddered, moaning softly into the gag.

He laughed lightly above her, and she flushed.

"You like that, don't you?" he crooned. "You said you didn't have a boyfriend. No one to touch you there in a while?"

His fingers swirled around her most sensitive spot, sending tingles through her.

"Hard to believe, a pretty girl like you. You could have anyone you wanted if you only asked."

He increased the pressure only slightly, but the pleasure doubled. She spread her legs as far as the height of the desk allowed, granting him easier access to more of her.

"The men in this office all want you. I know you've noticed them looking. But they're not allowed to have you."

He sped up the movement of his fingers against her, leaving her moaning around the gag.

"They all go home at night and jack off thinking about fucking you. About touching you. Like I am right now."

While his fingers kept moving, Taylor slid his thumb into her sex. He moved it in and out of her as his two fingers rubbed across her clit. Bella let out a muffled groan. She was melting into the desk, the pleasure building within her. He watched her face, eyes squeezed shut. He was working it up to a peak, but he wasn't going to let her have it. He slowly ceased his movements, then slid his wet fingers away from her. She opened her eyes in surprise, looking back at him over her shoulder. He grinned down at her, wickedly, then replaced his fingers against her-- only this time, against a different opening.

"You ever been fucked in the ass, Miss Williams?" Taylor asked, pressing one finger, wet with her own arousal, against Bella's tight pink asshole. She tensed beneath his touch. "I want an answer to that."

Bella choked out a muffled, "No, sir," along with a shake of her head.

"Good. Then it can be all mine." He pushed his wet finger inside of her, and her eyes widened in surprise. The shock of the foreign sensation brought heat to her face. He slowly worked his finger in and out of her, and she felt herself loosen around it. Her body began to be more accepting of the intruder, enough so that Taylor was able to push another finger within her. The more he moved, the further inside her he got, the looser she became, the better it felt. He began spreading his fingers, opening her up, pushing his thumb inside her as well. She could feel herself being spread wide, her ass in the air, his cold blue eyes looking right into her most secret parts.

She heard rustling in the desk drawer beneath her, but she couldn't see what Taylor was searching for. She could feel it, however. As his fingers retreated, something about the same size in full, rubbery smoothness replaced it, filling her. She groaned as it slid into her ass, feeling her muscles close around a tapered end of it, holding it in place but keeping her spread open. Taylor moved it slowly, sliding it in and out of her a little before leaving it inside of her.

"You've probably never worn one of those, either. I like to think I bought it just for you."

His hands were on her throbbing ass cheeks again, caressing the heat his spankings had brought to the surface. Bella was breathing hard. She wanted more-- his fingers had only teased her-- but was afraid of what might come next.