To Dominate A Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her up by the shoulders, turning her around forcefully. Her bare ass cheeks pressed into the edge of the desk, making her wince, while her bound hands hung uselessly behind her back. She was looking into his hungry eyes now, the sadistic smile, smelling his cologne and feeling his strong hands grip her thin shoulders. Her heart thumped in her chest. He held her chin in his hand.

"I'm going to take that out of your mouth," he said softly, "but I don't want to hear any apologies or excuses. Do you understand?"

Bella nodded and uttered a muffled, "yes, sir." He stuck his fingers in her mouth, pulling the saliva-soaked panties from them, and tossing them on the floor. She stared up into his eyes, equal parts frightened by what he might do to her and longing for his touch.

He kissed her then, forcefully, crushing his lips into hers. She sank into it, her mouth opening as he pushed his tongue inside, tasting her. His hands had now moved to her chest, each gripping one of her breasts, squeezing hard. She moaned against him. He tore apart her button-down shirt, popping off more than one of the buttons, exposing her breasts in their lacy push-up bra. He pulled away from her mouth to look at them.

Bella's chest was heaving. She had modest breasts, barely a handful each, and in an effort to emulate Leticia's curves, she had bought a bra that had given her deep cleavage and held her breasts high. She was trapped between the desk and Taylor's body as he grabbed the little bit of the garment between her breasts. She didn't dare look down as his other hand grabbed something from the desk drawer.

"Don't move," he said, and she felt something cold and metal slide up against the skin between her ribs. She heard the snipping sound as the scissors cut through the bra, the tension releasing, her breasts falling free. She gasped, and he muffled her voice with another ravenous kiss. He dropped the scissors back into the drawer and pulled back the sleeves of her shirt and the remains of her bra back from her shoulders onto her bound forearms.

His mouth moved down from hers, onto her chin, her neck, her shoulder, sucking hard and hungrily at the soft skin, sending tingles of sensation through Bella. He pushed her backwards, and she had to catch herself on her tied hands as he sucked at her breasts as his hands squeezed from below. Her nipples hardened against his tongue, and she moaned against the feeling. He sucked hard on one, pinching the other between his fingers until she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. With that, he pulled away, smiling down at her, holding tight to her shoulder.

Without taking his eyes off of her breasts, he reached into the desk drawer one last time, pulling out a pair of black binder clips. He set one on the desk beside her as he opened one of them. Bella watched him, her breath quickening. He held the clip in one hand, her right breast in the other, the little pink nipple jutting out from it.

"Mr. Taylor..." she breathed, but he silenced her with a glare.

"I'll let you know when I want you to speak," he said. He returned his attention to her breast, and centered the clip over her nipple. He released it, clamping it onto the sensitive nub, still wet with his saliva.

Bella cried out at the pain that shot through her. She tried to squirm away, but pinned between the desk and her boss' powerful body, her hands bound, there was nothing she could do. She watched with wet eyes as Taylor clamped the second clip onto her other breast. He moved his hands away to admire the sight of her breasts heaving with her panting breaths, the clips dangling from each nipple. He kissed her again, his hands roaming down her sides and her waist, pulling her towards him.

She was powerless to stop him from moving her around like a doll. He pulled her wet sex against the front of his pants, and she could feel the hard arousal there straining against the cloth as he pressed against her. His hands were on the back of her neck and her shoulder, crushing her against him. He pulled her up onto her feet, and she fell against his chest. The clips moved and sent shivers of pain through her. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

"Now is the part where you get to apologize," Taylor said. "You're not going to use your words, but you are going to use your mouth. Get on your knees."

Shakily, Bella sank to her knees in front of him. Her skirt had been wrenched up to her hips, leaving her ass and her sex fully exposed. The plug still sat within her, only the end of it poking out against her reddened and abused ass cheeks. Her shirt lay in tatters, pushed back along her bound arms, her chest fully bared with two clips dangling from reddening nipples. She glanced at the office door. If anyone came through it now and saw her like this...

Taylor was unbuckling his belt. He tugged his shirt out of his waist, unbuttoning each button as he looked down at Bella kneeling before him. He peeled off the shirt, revealing a toned and muscled chest, and a trail of hair leading down below his waist. Bella's eyes followed it as he unzipped his pants, freeing his hardened cock from the fabric.

"You know what to do, right?" Taylor asked, brushing the head of his cock against her lips. Obediently, Bella opened her mouth, though she feared it was too thick and too long to fit. She shut her eyes as she took it as far into her throat as she dared, sucking on it.

"Open your eyes," Taylor said. "Look at me as you suck my cock."

Bella did so, watching him as he looked down at her with those penetrating eyes. She knew what she must look like from his angle, and flushed red at the thought of it. He tangled his fingers in her blonde hair, grabbing a handful at the back of her head, moving himself in and out of her throat. He pressed further back, making her eyes water. As he pushed in far enough to bury her nose in the coarse hairs at the hilt of his cock, she gagged and pulled away. He let her, only to let a long string of saliva fall from her lips and his cock onto her breasts.

"It's too much," she gasped. "I'm sorry, sir."

He slapped her cheek then, not as hard as he had been hitting her ass, but enough to sting.

"I told you to stop apologizing," he said. "Keep going."

Bella took his cock back into her mouth, doing her best to fit it down her throat. Her face, her ass, her nipples all stung with pain, yet her sex dripped with arousal. Taylor worked himself against her, not going quite as deep as before, but holding a tight grip on her hair as he thrust into her mouth. He quickened his pace, and Bella struggled around his cock for air as his breathing grew heavier. With a gasp, he pulled out from her mouth, staring down into her eyes as he spilled his cum all over her breasts. He milked the last drops out against her cheek.

Bella looked up at him, pleading with her eyes, not daring to utter a word lest she get slapped again. She felt the hot cum run down her chest onto her stomach. He smiled down at her.

"That's how you apologize, Miss Williams," Taylor said. "Stand up."

Bella struggled to rise without the aid of her arms. He turned her around by the shoulder, untying the knots in his tie that bound her hands. She breathed a little easier, despite the state she was in. It had to be nearly over. He pulled the remains of her top from her hands gently and she turned to him, fingers tingling as the blood returned to them.

To her surprise, Taylor backed her up against his desk, pushing her down on her back against it. He grabbed her legs behind her knees, pulling them up over his shoulders. She gripped the sides of the desk for balance. He loomed over her, her heels dangling on either side of him.

"You did well," Taylor said. "You've earned a reward."

Before Bella could dare to respond, he grabbed each of her knees, spreading her legs apart. He sank his mouth down her exposed sex, treating her pussy with the same ravenous attentions that he had used on her mouth. Bella moaned at the sudden pleasure. It overtook any pain she felt from her nipples, her ass, or her face, and she lost sense of herself as the arousal returned in huge surges. She rocked against his tongue and lips, moaning and gasping. Her back arched, spreading the trails of her boss' cum across her chest. Taylor had total control of her pleasure, and he toyed with her a while, alternating intensity and leaving her a puddle of sensation, but never letting her quite reach that climax.

"Please," she gasped between moans, "Mr. Taylor... I can't... it's too much."

"Do you want to cum?" He asked, replacing his tongue with his fingers to keep the pleasure building in her.

"Yes! Please, sir!" Bella gasped, writhing on the desktop.

"Since you asked so nicely," Taylor crooned. He returned his mouth to her, building her up to a mind-shattering climax. Bella's moan came at the top of her voice as the pleasure hit her like lightning. Her muscles tightened around the plug in her ass, she strained against the clips on her nipples, she collapsed against the desk, her legs falling lewdly to either side as she panted. She looked up at Taylor through half-open eyes. She couldn't muster words, and she definitely couldn't move. She sighed contentedly, and barely realized that he held his cell phone in his hand until she heard the tell tale sound of a picture being taken.

The panic must have been plain on her face. She tried to rise up, but he leaned over her, holding her down by her shoulder.

"Don't worry," he said. "It's just for me."

His face breathed inches from hers. She longed to simultaneously scream at him and kiss him. Her mind was too wracked by pain and pleasure to function. She felt something tug at the clips on her nipples, and she felt them release, something almost more painful than when they came on. She cried out as the blood rushed back into them, even more as Taylor massaged her breasts with his hands. She weakly raised her own hands, trying to push his away, but he had moved on down her body. Gripping her thighs below the knees again, he spread her back open. His cock, hard again, pressed against her wet opening.

She felt him push into her. Her body offered no resistance. His cock filled her, and she moaned at the sudden sensation. She hadn't realized how much her body had wanted it, how good it felt to have him within her. He rocked slowly into her, looking down at her with that hungry look. She gripped the edges of the desk as her body moved with each slow, powerful thrust.

"Do you remember what I asked you about at the beginning?" he asked. Her brain fried, Bella honestly didn't. She shook her head, trying to keep herself from apologizing. He slid out of her slowly.

She felt him tug at the plug still spreading open her ass. Slowly, he slid it out. She could feel how open she remained, how he looked down into her. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his cock against her wide open ass. She shook her head weakly again.

Taylor ignored this. He slid forward, his cock slick with her arousal, pushing into her ass. She groaned again, his fingers toying casually with her clit again. He thrust into her until he was buried to the hilt. He pulled out, and slid it again into her pussy. He kept going, switching holes, using them both as he pleased, sending little pulses of pleasure through her with his fingers. She had never felt like such an object, such a toy, completely helpless to whatever her boss wanted to do with her. He fell against her, leaning over her, quickening his pace as he reached his peak again. He slid deep into her ass and groaned against her ear, and she felt him pulse against her insides as he shot his cum into her ass. He lay against her for a while, his heart beating against her chest, then pushed himself up and pulled out of her. Bella could feel the cum leaking from her.

Taylor straightened, redressing himself. Bella struggled up to sit on the desk, watching. He was redressed quickly. He looked back at her.

"Your next task is to clean up this mess." He motioned to her, the remains of her clothes, the desk things scattered on the floor, the butt plug sitting near the binder clips.

"Mr. Taylor..." Bella pleaded, trying to make sense of his words.

"Is there a problem, Miss Williams?"

"...no. I'll get it taken care of."

"Thank you." He opened the door, heading out into the office. Bella was left, all but naked and used in every way, in his empty office.

--- --- ---

After Taylor had used her, Bella had attempted to right herself again. Her bra was ruined, and buttons had popped off of her shirt, so she managed to tie the ends together to cover herself but leave her midriff exposed. She didn't dare put her panties back on, and she couldn't sit at her desk, so she stood at her workstation for the rest of the day, feeling his cum slowly leak from her ass down her thigh. She had to show more clients in that afternoon, after she had tidied up her boss' office, and she could tell that they knew what a filthy slut she had been.

The train that evening was full. She was left standing, which she would have needed to do anyway, but the car was full. Even as she grabbed the bar above her head, she felt people bump into her and jostle her with ever lurch in the track. Her mind was replaying the scene that afternoon, reliving the sensation of Taylor's cock in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, how he had wrecked her with pleasure, how he had utterly humiliated her, and how much she had enjoyed it. Lost in her daydreams, she didn't realize everyone staring at her, and didn't think that all that strange at first-- after all, tight, short skirts drew attention. It took her a while to realize that the knot she had tied in her shirt had come loose, and it had fallen open, exposing her breasts to the entire train car. Her nipples were still red and hard from the earlier abuse.

She flushed, and tried to cover herself, dropping her grip on the overhead bar just as the train took a turn. She fell forward into a male passenger, stumbling on her heels, sure that everyone behind her got a glimpse of her well-used pussy and ass as she fell. Burning red, fighting with her clothes, the train shuddered to a halt at the next station and she stumbled off in humiliation, despite it still being two stops from her house.

She settled her skimpy clothes as best as she could, feeling the emotion well up in her eyes. She had to quit. She couldn't take the embarrassment. She heard her phone ding in her purse, and dug it out. There was a cash app transaction notification, from Charles Taylor. She opened it up. He had transferred five hundred dollars to her, with a note: "Sorry about your clothes. Please treat yourself to something nice on me."