To Educate A Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Twenty years later Sammy's daughters are ready for adventure.
5.8k words
4.73
9.6k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Consort Samivella turned more than a few heads as she strolled through the hallways of the Royal Palace. Not that she was a stranger to these halls. She'd married Princess Ginevra some twenty years ago and moved into the palace not long after. And now that her wife was Queen in her own right, King Kallen having retired three years ago, running and maintaining the royal household was her responsibility.

It was just that Samivella was built to turn heads. She'd given up the adventuring life after her daughters were born, turning her attention to diplomacy, politics, entertaining, and more than a little hedonism. But her body still retained much of the shape she had back in those more athletic days. Her breasts and thighs were thicker now, her once small areola broader, darker, and puffy from feeding her children, but her tits still stood high and proud on her chest, and there was still a hint of abs on her flat stomach. Sammy credited the regular sparring practice that she still took up at the Adventurers Guild for her youthful figure. Well, that and her busy schedule of enthusiastically fucking and being fucked by anyone she wanted.

Her outfit, cut in the new fashion that she had popularized, highlighted her best features. A tight blouse, cut above her belly button and swept back to expose her breasts, the single golden clasp situated directly between and just below her tits, a slight lip of lace providing the absolute minimum of support and lift. The diaphanous loincloth that hung from a slender golden chain around her waist was inspired by one of her favorite adventuring outfits, though this one would drag along the ground if she wasn't wearing heels. But it served to show off her strong legs and round ass. Sammy had never been one to wear ostentatious jewelry, so a simple golden tiara completed the ensemble. That and the heavy gold rings through her nipples. They were new, an anniversary gift from Ginny.

Ginevra and their children were waiting for her. The queen was in her office, a less formal space than one of the throne rooms, sitting in a loveseat with a wonderful view across the city. She was flanked by two of their daughters, the twins Elka and Gabi. The two nineteen year-olds were latched onto their mother's fat tits, greedily drinking from her. Ginny had enjoyed nursing the girls so much that she had worked to keep her milk flowing all these years. Also flowing was the queen's cock. The twins were eagerly massaging her rod, and a river of milky pre was running down her pulsing length to drip from her balls.

Sammy took a moment to admire her wife. Ginevra had filled out much as she had. Tits, thighs, and ass swelling into the perfect MILF shape. Each of them had birthed children, the twins by Ginny's womb, and their third daughter Mirabelle from Sammy's. Getting cocks had been easy, just a simple trip to an elven sorceress, and they had knocked each other up on the same day as far as they could tell. After her wife became pregnant, Sammy decided to have her cock removed. She found that, while she occasionally enjoyed the experience, she much preferred not to deal with a thick cock between her legs always springing to life at inconvenient times. But Ginevra had not only kept her cock, she had gone back to the elf and asked for it to be made bigger, thicker, and more potent. Now the queen had an eighteen inch pillar of pulsating flesh with a head like an orange, laced with thick veins.

"Hello my love," Sammy said, approaching the trio. She reached out and dragged a finger up Ginny's fat cumvein. A golden chain, studded with pearls, was dangling from her cumslit, and the telltale bulges in her urethra showed that the ones inside of her rod only got bigger as they went along. The deepest one was the size of a quail's egg. "I see you and the girls started without me." Sammy snagged the golden ring on the end of the chain with her finger and began to apply pressure. A pearl the size of a marble slowly emerged from Ginny's cumslit until it popped out, followed by a thick blob of seed.

"Mmm, I'm sorry sweetie," Ginevra said, letting out a low moan as Sammy pulled out a few more pearls. "But this is our last chance to be together for months. I just couldn't resist. And neither could the twins. Isn't that right, girls?"

Elka pulled away from Ginny's tit, a grin on her face. "That's right Mama. We just had to get a taste of you before we go."

"Who knows if those Vester girls are even any fun," Gabi chimed in. She squeezed her mother's cock, drawing out a gush of cum that ran down to her fingers. "And nobody has a cock like her, right Mommy?" She asked Sammy.

Sammy could only smile and roll her eyes. The twins took after Ginny, mischievous and fun loving. They matched her looks at that age too, lithe and tanned, with golden hair falling in ass length braids down their finely muscled backs. Mirabelle was more like her, a little more serious, a little thicker in the breasts and thighs.

Speaking of... "Where is Miri?" Sammy asked as she settled on her knees between Ginny's spread thighs. Balls like grapefruits hung in a hairless sack. She gently lifted one, reveling in its liquid weight and feeling the sticky lust that coated it, squirted from Ginny's sopping cunt. "This is usually her spot." She leaned in and pressed her lips to the ball, and began kissing all around the churning orb.

*

"Oh fuck! More, give me more!" Princess Mirabelle, heir to the throne, tossed her head back from between Peng's thighs. Thick girlcum dripped from her chin, and more connected her lips to Peng's dripping cunt in sticky threads. Behind her, Grandmother Mari pounded into her upthrust ass, thick cock spreading Miri's ring over and over again. The princess let out a ragged moan, and almost got out another demand before Peng grabbed her head and pushed Miri's head back onto her cunt.

They'd been at it a few hours at this point. Mirabelle had only meant to come down to her grandmother's shop and say goodbye. She and her sisters were leaving on their first big diplomatic trip in the morning, and she wanted to make sure to tell Grandma Mari and Peng just how much she would miss them. But when she arrived, it was to find Mari busily facefucking Peng in the back of the shop. Miri was a dutiful granddaughter, so of course she dropped to her knees next to Peng and opened her mouth wide. She was no stranger to her grandmother's cock, and soon Marianna was stretching out her slutty throat alongside Peng. The day only progressed from there.

Mari groaned and hilted herself into her granddaughter's ass, heavy balls drawing up and pumping rope after rope into her stuffed rear. She would never tell the twins, but Miri had always been her favorite. Maybe it was the way she reminded her of Samivella at this age, or maybe it was just because Miri had inherited her red hair. Either way, she was going to miss the girl deeply.

Finally, they rested. Miri snuggled up against Marianna's flank with Peng spooned behind her. She was gently stroking Mari's half-hard cock, marveling at the way she could feel the blood flow through it, little pulses of cum leaking from the tip in time with Mari's heart beat. Peng had reached around her, one hand palming a tit, the other between Miri's thighs, languidly stroking her cunt.

"I'm going to miss you so much these next months, Grandma," Miri said. "You too, Grandma Peng."

"Hey! Who are you calling grandma?" Peng asked with fake annoyance. She gently pinched Miri's nipple. "I'm the same age as your mother. The only reason you call me grandma is because Mari seduced me with her fat cock. I could've been with someone age appropriate."

It was a joke Peng made often, and all three of them laughed. "Seduced? The way I remember it you stormed in here demanding to see it," Mari said. "I was annoyed, but it turned out to be one of the best things that happened to me. This nineteen year old walking in and dropping to her knees in front of me." She looked fondly over at Miri. "It reminds me of someone. That's a good age for your first adventure, as you'll find out."

"This is just diplomacy, nothing too scary," Miri said. "I'm not likely to get gangbanged by goblins, thankfully."

"It was a learning experience," Mari said with a laugh. "But don't put yourself down, diplomacy is important. And it's important that you learn how to do it. You'll be queen one day, gods willing, and you'll need to know these things."

"I suppose," Mari said quietly. "But part of me wishes that I was able to go on a proper adventure."

Mari would have said more, but one of the princess's guards chose that moment to enter the room. The Royal Valkyrie looked flushed and satisfied. The guards had been taking turns indulging in the skills of Mari's pet tentacle monster, Cresta. But when she spoke, it was all business. "Highness, it's time that we go. Your mother said to have you home by dinner."

"I suppose that's it then," Miri said with a sigh. "Duty calls."

"I think what you're hearing is the call of that monster the queen calls a cock. Or maybe it's your sisters' cunts?" Peng asked, teasingly.

Miri stuck out her tongue at the golden skinned sorceress. "It's our last night together. I don't know what else we would be doing." Her face became serious. "Truly though, I will miss both of you. So much. I already can't wait to be home."

"Be safe, my darling," Mari said.

"I will." Miri bent down to kiss each of them one last time, and then turned to leave.

*

There were a number of official functions and ceremonies that had to take place to inaugurate a royal embassy. Blessings from various priests, a sign-off from the House of Lords, the granting of the baton (or in this case batons) that signified that the embassy had the Queen's permission to negotiate in her name. And of course, the royal reception and the following orgy. That had been two nights previous, and the entire city agreed it was the best royal orgy that they had seen in years. Not that any of the others had been tame by any means, it was just that having all three princesses bent over ready to be used by all the nobles and gentry of the nation was a special occasion indeed. Even the previous king, Kallen, had come into the city from his country villa to pump one of his famously potent loads into each of his granddaughters. Anal only, of course. The taboos surrounding incest had lessened quiet a bit in the past few decades, at least for the nobility, but it would still be unseemly for one of the princesses to bear the old king's child. It was still a bit of a scandal that all the serving girls, stable boys, and concubines at Kallen's estate bore more than a little resemblance to the old man.

Miri, Elka, and Gabi had performed wonderfully at the reception. They had been the very picture of modern young women, charming and entertaining with all the guests. And minimally clothed, of course. All three of them had followed their mother's advice and wore nothing more than strands of pearls that highlighted their best assets. It was the right call, as the night had seen them fucked by nearly everyone in attendance. All of their holes stretched by cocks and fists, their skin coated in cum and pussy nectar. The end of the night had seen the three women sitting in a puddle of fluids, nearly comatose from their exertions, but still with enough awareness to lick and suck the mixed cum from each other's skin before they finally passed out.

So that was the official send off. But tonight, their last night in the city, was for family.

Miri had returned to the palace to find that her family had started without her. The twins were busily trading Ginevra's huge cock back and forth, suckling on the thick flow of cum that was leaking nonstop from its tip. The string of cum soaked pearls on the floor was evidence of just how long the queen had let herself be backed up. Samivella was still on the floor between Ginny's thighs, mouth and tongue swiping at the slick skin of Ginny's balls and occasionally lifting up her sack to get at the dripping cunt below. Her free hand was busy at the queen's asshole, four fingers eagerly massaging and tugging at the pink donut of her fuckhole. Miri didn't mind that they hadn't waited for her. In this palace it was common to stumble upon an orgy in progress at almost any time. She was an expert at inserting herself. Sammy's ass was stuck up into the air, and the way her loincloth draped across her revealed her own slutty backdoor. Miri quickly stripped off her own clothes and announced her presence by flipping Sammy's loincloth out of the way and cramming three fingers from each hand into her mother's well trained ring.

This initial coupling was a blur for all of them. The twins and Sammy had not been truly fucking Ginny as much as edging her. Miri's arrival was the signal for the evening to really begin. They were like a single mass of sweaty, writhing flesh. Miri elbow deep in Sammy's ass, reaching out to tug Ginny's dripping cock to her lips over Sammy's back. Elka swinging her legs over Ginevra's hips and grinding her cunt against the base of her mother's cock. Gabi standing on the loveseat and guiding her mother's face onto her weeping twat. They came together, cum pouring from Ginny's cock to coat first Miri's face, and then Elka's back as her cock sprung from Miri's grasp. The twins squirting sticky lust onto Ginny as they writhed on top of her. Miri and Sammy moaned out their own climaxes as the pure lustful energy flowing from their family infected their minds. This was a family with strong ties to Libaida, after all.

They migrated to the royal bedchamber after that, giggling through the corridors, hands groping and pinching and stroking. The bed that Ginny and Sammy shared was a huge, opulent thing, and it could easily fit all five of them. It was a familiar place for the girls. They had their own rooms, of course, but it was rare for any of them to go long without spending a night in their parent's bed. The coming voyage would be the longest any of them had spent from home in their lives. They would have to make the most of tonight.

The twins cuddled up on either side of Sammy, kissing along the line of her jaw, their hands groping her tits and then sliding down to the juncture of her thighs. "Mmm," she moaned. "I'm going to miss you girls."

"We're going to miss you too, Mommy," Elka said. "Miss your mouth, your tits, your cunt, your ass..."

"Especially your ass," Gabi said. "I'll bet we won't be able to find an asshole as good as yours anywhere in the whole world." She reached a little lower, fingers gliding over the familiar puffy oval of Sammy's backdoor. With just a little pressure it opened for her, and her pussy slicked fingers easily slid into its welcoming heat.

Miri and Ginevra were face to face next to them. The princess had hooked one leg over her mother's hip, grinding her sopping cunt against the queen's bulging cumvien. Ginny's cock was trapped between them, and they kissed around its crown, their lips slick with the milky precum that pumped from her cumslit in little bursts.

"I'm going to miss your cock, Mama." Miri gave Ginny's bulging rod a squeeze, forcing out enough precum to fill both of their mouths. They moaned and spluttered through the thick load, plump lips sliding against each other as they rapturously drank down the queen's gift. "And your tits," she said once her mouth was clear. Miri reached out and palmed a fat nipple, massaging until Ginny's milk began to flow.

"I love every inch of you, baby," Ginny said, pushing Miri onto her back. She swung her legs across her daughter's hips and flopped her cock down between Miri's perky tits. "Now are you ready to take Mama's cock?"

"Oh fuck yes," Miri moaned. She grasped Ginny's rod just below the crown, squeezing and massaging until precum had pooled in the hollow of her throat and started running down her shoulders. "Turn me out, Mama! Make me into your little slut!"

Ginny slid down Miri's body, leaving behind a trail of precum as she guided her cockhead to her daughter's cunt. This was far from the first time that Miri had taken her mother's huge rod, and her slick petals spread around the fat cockhead easily. Even so, it took a bit of pressure to make entry. As Ginny's crown popped into Miri's cunt, the girl's back arched involuntarily and a ragged moan burst from her lips. The liquid heat of her daughter was almost too much for Ginny, but she wanted to prolong the sensation before pumping her first load into one of her girls. It was only fitting that it was the heir to the throne getting the first real fucking of the night. She pushed deeper, each thrust opening Miri up a little more, the velvety walls of her cunt making way for the huge battering ram of Ginny's rod. There were still inches of her left to go when she butted up against Miri's cervix, drawing out another shuddering moan and a full body quiver from the girl. Ginny rocked her hips, grinding her crown against Miri's final entrance, trusting in her daughter's experience and training to open her up. The girls had been instructed in all the ways of pleasure by Libaidan tutors. For her part, Miri was relishing the feeling of her mother's cock working her open, her cervix kissing the tip of Ginny's cock over and over. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she finally gave in, relaxing enough for Ginny's cock to push into her womb. She screamed as the largest orgasm yet rocked through her, nectar squirting out to splash onto the underside of Ginny's tits.

Ginevra gazed down at her daughter, watching as the girl struggled to accept what her body was feeling, even now after experiencing it so many times. Getting womb fucked wasn't something that most women would ever feel, and Ginny reserved it for family. While Miri struggled to pull herself together, Ginny looked over to see what her wife and other two daughters were getting up to.

In their usual domineering way, the twins had taken complete control. Sammy's legs had been pushed all the way back, ankles locked behind her head, leaving her fully exposed. Gabi had her ass, alternating each hand in and out of Sammy's slutty hole. Elka had four fingers of each hand hooked into her mother's cunt, massaging vigorously. Occasionally she was leaning in to lick and suck at Sammy's swollen clit. Elka's legs were over her mother's elbows, and she was grinding her cunt down onto Sammy's face with enough energy that she was nearly drowning in girlcum.

Below her, Miri was beginning to stir, rocking her hips to take in as much of Ginny's cock as she possibly could. The queen turned her attention back to her daughter. She took her time pulling out of her, relishing the sensations of Miri's cunt. The catch-pop of Miri's cervix trying and failing to close around her crown, the gushing, dripping wetness that coated her rod and ran down to her balls, the way Miri's pussy lips grabbed onto to Ginny's crown and stretched obscenely for a moment before falling back into place. Miri was made to take cock, just like the twins. It just so happened that the cock she was made to take was attached to her mother. Ginny didn't spare much time for the thought. She just lined her cock up with Miri's pink donut of an asshole and speared into her. Miri's ass was just another perfect fuckhole, in a different but still wonderful way. Ginny pounded into her, alternating holes with each deep thrust. Below her, Miri had each nipple locked between a thumb and forefinger, pulling her nipples out and writhing with the combo of pleasure and pain that was filling her brain. Her tongue was draped out of her mouth, mind blank with the perfect sensations of her mother's cock filling her up over and over. Climax after climax was rolling through her, her cunt squirting and her anus spasming, her puffy pussy and engorged clit so swollen it felt as though they might burst. When Ginny came she was hilted in her daughter's cunt. The first burst filled Miri's womb to the brim. As Ginny pulled out she deposited even more cum in Miri's stretched cunt. Her ass was next, filled by rope after rope of thick seed. Finally, Ginny pulled out, stroking her monster rod over her daughter and raining cum down onto her quaking body.

12