To Educate A Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mama," Gabi said. "Leave some for the rest of us."

Ginny looked over to see what Elka and Gabi were up to. The twins had pushed Sammy even higher, her ass pointing straight in the air, legs dangling back. Gabi was riding her mother's face now, and both girls had an arm buried to the elbow in Sammy's magically flexible asshole. Sammy was moaning wantonly under their daughters, and Ginny knew from decades of experience that her wife was well on her way to passing out from pleasure.

"Oh, don't worry girls," the queen said as she slid behind Elka. "Mama has enough to go around." She lined up her cum and pussy slicked shaft with Elka's welcoming asshole and began feeding her length into her daughter.

*

As Captain Selara, commander of the guardianship HMS Flower, looked out over her domain she reflected back on a lifetime of service at sea. First as a merchant sailor and privateer, then climbing the ranks of the Royal Navy, and finally as one of the Royal Guard, the Valkyries. It was a career every sailor would dream of. But she had to admit, service in the Valkyries took some getting used to. She'd spent decades going to sea dressed and armored for the occasion, so standing on the quarterdeck in nothing but boots, stockings, and nipple piercings had been a change. The accustomed roll of the ship in the waves felt different with a fat plug in your ass and a dildo in your cunt too, as she'd quickly found out. But the magical protection offered by the traditional Valkyrie 'armor' was better than plate or mail, and it blocked the wind and cold just as effectively as any sealskin or waterproofs she'd ever owned. She turned to look at the fleet she commanded, HMS Lizard and HMS Succubus in line behind her. That more than made up for any discomfort from a stuffed ass.

There were... other... benefits of this position too, she thought as she turned her attention back to her own ship. Her royal charges were on the deck sunbathing, nude as they had been since the moment the ship had left port. Having the princesses on board had been a wonderful boost to morale. Selara thought back to the night before, the way that all three young women had enthusiastically fucked her, pushing her body to extremes she didn't even know she had. Maybe again tonight, Selara thought. They were only a few days out from sighting the islands. Only a few more opportunities with the talented tongues of the princesses royal. Then she shrugged off the thought and turned back to commanding her ship.

Miri and the twins were enjoying themselves immensely on this trip. The weather had been wonderful, and all three of them were tanned a golden brown by the tropical sun. The crew was full of men and women who practically fought over the chance to fuck a royal pussy. They had been having a good time.

But still...

"I still don't know why all three of us are necessary for this," Elka said. They were laid out on lounge chairs along the port rail, taking in the sun. "You would think one princess would be enough to finalize a trade deal."

"Oh, did you have a specific princess in mind?" Miri asked. She popped the cork of their bottle of coconut oil and drizzled a generous portion over her breasts. "Or were you volunteering?"

Gabi giggled. "You're the one who's going to be queen, you're the oldest. So you need to know how to do this stuff."

"By three hours!" Miri drizzled a line of oil down her stomach, and then deposited a liberal amount on her bare pussy before continuing. "And it's not like that matters, I could die tomorrow and leave one of you with the crown. Or maybe I'll change my name, take up a sword, and head off adventuring like mom did." She began massaging the oil into her tits and handed the bottle off to Gabi.

"You wouldn't dare!" Gabi said. She took the offered bottle and dumped oil all over her already glistening breasts and stomach. "I'd refuse the crown if you tried." She ran her hands over her small breasts, gently pinching her nipples.

"When I'm queen I'm going to marry you two off to some ugly princes." Miri let out a quiet moan. She was pinching each nipple in turn, tugging them out until the oil made her grip slip away. Her other hand was at her cunt, drawing out sloppy, oily sounds as she began to finger herself. "Just to get even for all your teasing."

"Fuck that," Elka said as she leaned over. "I'm marrying Gabi, and there isn't anything you can do to stop me." She wrapped her lips around one of Miri's nipples, relishing the taste of coconut on her sister's skin.

That made Gabi smile. She rolled onto her side, reached back, and began pumping a pair of fingers into her ass. "Yeah, I'm gonna get huge cock like Mama and spend all my time fucking babies into Elka."

That made Miri moan again. She had to admit, it was a wonderfully perverse dream. "We'll see," she murmured, enjoying Elka's attention. "The good of the nation has to come first." She opened her eyes and looked around, realizing that they were very much the center of attention. Every sailor on deck was looking in their direction. "Maybe we should move this conversation down to our bed, and let these fine servants of the crown do their work in peace."

A few hours later the three of them had exhausted each other. They lay tangled together, heads between each other's thighs in a sisterly circle, gently lapping away as the final shocks of their orgasms rolled through them. The bed in their cabin wasn't nearly as large as any of the ones they slept in at home, but it was perfectly comfortable if you didn't mind getting close.

The princesses were enjoying the afterglow when they were interrupted by an insistent knocking at their door. Miri opened the door to find one of Selara's officers. "Highnesses," he said with a quick bow. "The captain requests your presence on the quarterdeck."

"Oh wow," Elka said as they emerged up onto the deck. The clear sunny sky of earlier was gone, replaced by sickly green clouds.

"Highnesses," Selara said as she hurried up to them. "As you can see we've encountered some weather. Not unusual in these seas at this time of year. We should be fine, but I would ask that the three of you remain in your cabin until the storm blows over."

Even as she talked the wind was picking up and a spray of salt water came over the starboard railing. It was enough to startle the girls, and the three of them quickly made their way below.

What followed was one of the longest and most terrifying nights of their lives. The ship pitched and rolled, waves battering it as the storm drove them before the wind. Water, driven against the hull, squirted through even the sealed planks. At one point there was a great crash from above, and the entire ship rolled to one side. There was a terrible moment where it felt as though the whole thing would go upside down, before something fell loose and the ship righted itself. The princesses spent the night clasped to one another, alternately weeping and ensuring each other that everything would be alright. Finally, late in the night, the storm settled enough that they fell asleep from exhaustion more than anything else.

They awoke to a peaceful morning, the sounds of a busy crew ringing throughout the ship. Each of them threw on a sheer robe, their customary nakedness somehow seeming out of place after the night they had.

"Oh, my," Miri gasped. The ship was completely changed, wood and ropes strewn about the deck. Damage was everywhere, and the detritus of the sea had washed across the ship, leaving seaweed and dead fish mixed in with the damaged parts of sails and barrels. It was only after looking around for a moment that she realized the great mainmast was missing. Miri stood, mouth agape, staring at the broken stump where the mast once stood.

"That took six good sailors with it over the side." Captain Selara walked up to them, one arm in a sling. "Worst blow I've seen in some time. Highnesses, I'm happy to see you survived the night."

Gabi was staring out past the stern of the ship. "Where are the others?" Elka and Miri followed her gaze, and realized the other two ships were no longer with them.

"Scattered by the storm, sunk, driven halfway across the sea," Selara said laconically. "Their captains have orders to meet us in Veste if we get separated. They're good crews, and will do their duties. If they live, we'll see them again." She gestured for them to follow and led them up onto the quarterdeck. "But first, we need to figure out where we are." A table had been set up, and a detailed map was spread across it. The great island of Veste, and its hundreds of trailing islands, like a comet and its tail. Selara pointed a finger two thirds down the tail. "I believe we are approaching this section of the islands. We were driven south and west by the storm, off our course by some leagues. We'll know soon enough." She gestured to a few chairs that had been set up. "Please, highnesses, make yourselves comfortable. And stay out of the way of my crew as they repair the ship."

After a few hours, the lookout in the crow's nest shouted and pointed. The peaks of mountain islands slowly revealed themselves over the horizon. Captain Selara pulled out a book and began comparing them against the descriptions of the islands. She tapped her finger on the map. "Here, yes. I think we're here." She turned to the princesses, smiling. "We'll soon know exactly where we are. And we can replenish, maybe even stretch our le-" Selara was cut off by another shout from the lookout.

"Sails! Many sails! They're coming out from the island!"

"Damnation," Selara growled. She pulled out a spyglass and fixed it upon the approaching sails. "Damnation and all the hounds of hell."

"What is it?" Miri asked.

"Pirates. Lots of them." Selara looked down at the map and then called out to the helmsman. "Two points south, shoot the channel!" She turned towards the princesses. "We may be able to out maneuver them in the islands, even in our damaged state."

Gabi was consulting the map. "If we're here, what does this symbol mean?" Her finger pointed at a diamond with eight wavy lines stretching from it that sat in between two of the islands. They were heading right towards it, as far as she could tell.

Selara grimaced. "Nothing good, I'm afraid. These islands are full of dangers. But I know what those pirates will do to us. I'll take my chances."

The chase was on. The Flower was still a good ship, much better than the rickety tubs the pirates were sailing. But it was close, the storm damage slowing her down. As they approached the channel between the large island and its smaller companion, the pirate ships began peeling away, as though they didn't want to enter the channel.

Eventually, only a single pirate ship was following them. Its sails were dyed yellow, and it flew a flag with a single red eye drawn upon it. The crew was on the deck, a mixed bag of humans and orcs, shaking weapons and yelling threats across the shrinking gap between the two ships. A ballista was mounted in its bow, and it fired a single huge bolt at them. It smashed into the stern of their ship, and Miri had a sudden irrational fear that her diplomatic credentials would be damaged.

Then the pirate ship seemed to stop dead in the water, spilling crewmembers over the side and into the water. There was a confused scene on the pirate ship, men and orcs running back and forth, shouting angrily. Then their angry shouts turned to screams. The water around the pirates began to churn, ink black tentacles rising from the depths to begin tearing at the planks of the ship.

"By the gods," Captain Selara gasped. She turned to the helmsman. "Turn for the island! Beach us! It's the only--!"

The ship quivered, and then quaked. Miri fell, grasping at the railing as she lost her footing. There was a great crash, and screaming. And suddenly, she was in the air. Her impact with the sea knocked the air from her lungs, and a desperate gasp only made her choke and splutter on seawater. She surfaced, paddling for her life, and turned towards the ship.

But there was no ship. In its place was a tangle of dark tentacles and splintering wood. A piece of planking fell into the water in front of her, and she grabbed it, holding on for her life.

Miri screamed out for her sisters as the current swept her away.

12