To Educate A Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Miri is shipwrecked on a holy island.
5.2k words
4.78
3.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miri awoke on a beach, the waves lapping against her skin. A foot was nudging her shoulder. She rolled onto her back and stared up into the blue sky. The hours clinging to her plank were a blur, the cold water numbing her mind and body. The ship, her sisters. All gone.

"Hey, can you hear me? Do you speak my language?" It was a woman standing over her.

Miri slowly sat up, an involuntary groan escaping her lips. "Y-yes. I can understand you."

"Good." The woman knelt down and clasped Miri under her arm, helping her to her feet. "Come, let's get you out of the sun."

Miri leaned against her, not trusting the strength in her legs. She was led to a log under a stand of palms. The woman pulled out a jug of water, and Miri drank greedily from it. "Thank you," she said. "Where am I?"

The woman shrugged. "My island. I've never given it a name." She looked at Miri speculatively. "Did your ship encounter M'hal?"

"Is that what it's called?" Miri thought back to the black tentacles tearing their ship apart.

The woman nodded. "M'hal, the shredder, the locals call it. Your captain was either a fool or very ignorant." She made a face. "I apologize if you were the captain."

Miri shook her head. "No, just a passenger. We were being chased by pirates. The captain, she thought..." Miri clamped her mouth shut, knowing that if she spoke anymore she would cry.

The woman just nodded. "She wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. And not the last, I'm sure. Come, let's get you cleaned up. My home is close." She helped Miri to her feet. "My name is Thara."

"Miri." She thought about revealing who she was. Maybe help would be brought faster if it was known a princess was here. But that could make her a target too. "I was traveling to Veste, there was a storm. We were off course. Then the pirates chased us into that... thing."

They didn't speak much after that. Thara led her to a well maintained path through the jungle, lined with little white stones. It was warm, and the gentle breeze through the palms helped soothe Miri's sore body. Still, she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings until they came to a large clearing.

It had been a day of strange and terrible sights, but some small part of Miri's mind was happy that she could still be surprised.

"That's your home?" She whispered. A huge building of black stone stood in the clearing, half covered in vines and jungle growth. "Is it just you here?"

"You'll see," Thara said. "Follow me, I promised to clean you up."

The entrance to the building was massive, easily large enough to admit four horses running side by side, and tall enough that an elephant could walk through with room to spare. The interior was well lit with torches and candles, and the light reflected from abstract designs rendered in gold and white marble. Thara led Miri down a corridor and into a room where a steaming pool of water sat alongside a long banquet table.

"The pool is fed from the volcano up the mountain, so it's always warm. The waters will refresh you." Thara held Miri's hand as she walked down the slick steps into the water. From a low shelf she took out a bar of waxy soap. "Nothing fancy, but it will wash the salt and sand from your hair. I'll go get you some food."

Miri moaned in pleasure as she sank into the pool, momentarily able to forget all the events of the day. She submerged herself in its perfectly warm depths, and let the soothing waters soak into her. When she emerged, she felt like a new woman. Miri reached for the soap.

When Thara returned, Miri was massaging the soap into her scalp, humming happily. "How do you feel?"

"Much better, thank you." Miri submerged herself to rinse, and then began to walk out of the pool. "I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"We will come to an understanding, I'm sure." Thara held out a thin cloth, long enough to wrap around Miri's body. "There isn't much fabric here, I'm sorry to say. But you can have this." She had set some food out on the table, fruit and grilled fish. "Come, eat. I'm sure you need it."

Miri had not been mentally present enough to get a good look at Thara earlier. Now, refreshed from the bath and able to focus, she realized her host was a beauty. She was a tall, slender woman, muscles sculpted by work proudly visible under her darkly tanned skin. Piercing green eyes highlighted a face with plump lips and an aquiline nose bracketed by high cheekbones. Her hair fell down her back in dark waves touched here and there by sunbleached gold. Thara was mostly nude, a simple blue loincloth and woven grass sandals her only clothing. Her full double-handful breasts had just the barest hint of sag to them and they were capped by huge dark brown nipples easily the size of the last joint of Miri's thumb. Each was pierced with curving pieces of bone.

Miri, as she typically was around beautiful women, was struck with a sudden and intense attraction for her rescuer. Thara seemed not to notice.

She ate, suddenly ravenous, the simple fruit and fish tasting as good as any gourmet meal the palace kitchens could produce. Thara watched in fond amusement as Miri shoveled the food into her mouth. When it was all gone the princess let out a loud belch.

"Oh, sorry," Miri said, covering her mouth in embarrassment. "I was taught better than that."

Thara chuckled and waved away Miri's apology. "Among my people that is a sign that you enjoyed the meal. So I will take the compliment."

"What is this place?" Miri asked. "It's huge, and beautiful."

"A temple, I think," Thara said, looking around the room. "Long abandoned."

"So you aren't from here?"

Thara shook her head. "No. I washed up on the island, just like you. I was lucky to find this place to call home."

"Wow, I guess you were." This was certainly better than a hut made of leaves and branches, Miri thought. "Are you alone?"

Thara stood and held out her hand, grinning. "Not quite. Come, I will show you."

Thara led her deeper into the temple, until they came to a huge room. The light of thousands of candles reflected from the gold accents in the walls, bathing the room in warm light. It was such an enchanting effect that Miri almost missed the man sitting on the altar in the center of the room. When she saw him, she gasped.

"Oh my! Is he alive?" She asked as they walked closer.

He was like no other person she had ever seen. He was sitting upon a cushion, legs curled under him in a lotus position. He was old, ancient even. Paper thin skin was tight across the dome of his hairless skull, and he was so emaciated that every rib on his torso formed a ridge of bone in between the valleys of his flesh. But as she got closer, Miri realized he was alive, and moving, just slightly. She saw his heart beat through his chest, a slow ba-dump. And she could see his lips almost imperceptibly moving, as though he was chanting a mantra so quietly no one else could possibly hear him.

Everything about him was dried up and desiccated. Everything but his cock. An ebon pillar of flesh jutted out from his groin, pulsating with thick veins. Miri had thought that her mother had the biggest cock of any human, but this one was easily two feet in length, maybe more. She knew instinctively that she would not be able to circle it with both hands. As she watched, a blob of cum oozed from his cumslit, and slowly ran down the length of his glorious shaft.

Miri felt a compelling urge to taste him, as if he was calling her to worship. She fell to her knees in front of the altar with a moan, and leaned in to press her lips against his crown. A thick burst of cum filled her mouth, and it was like her throat opened up for him, relaxing without any conscious thought from her. Stars burst behind her eyes as a river of cum flowed down into her stomach. A sense of warmth, euphoria, and pleasure spread throughout her body as she swallowed.

And then the visions started.

Both of her mothers, younger and each with a cock. They were tangled together in such a way that they both stuffed each other's cunt, and thick cum was oozing where they joined.

Princess Samivella, heavily pregnant, panting and moaning on a bed. Then the cry of a baby.

Scenes from her childhood. Playing with her sisters, visiting her grandmother, tutors and companions, running around the palace being chased by nannies and guards.

The night she came of age, and the wonderful orgy that followed.

Their last night together as a family, cuddled together in her mothers' bed after their exertions had finally exhausted them all.

The ship. The storm. The creature that had sunk them.

Washing up on the beach.

And then more, not as clear this time. People she didn't recognize, different ships, fire and blood. Her family standing together in a strange building.

Miri gasped as the vision fell away. The cock was no longer in her mouth. She was leaning back against Thara. The other woman was making soothing noises. One hand was cupping Miri's breast, massaging gently, the other was down between her thighs, stroking her clit. Miri realized she was kneeling in a puddle of her own nectar.

"That's it, my dear. Just ride it out," Thara was whispering in her ear. "The first time is the most intense."

"F-fuuuuuck," Miri moaned as she came. She pushed back against Thara and turned her head to kiss the other woman as the waves of her climax rolled through her. "W-what is this?"

"His gift," Thara said. "One of many gifts He can give."

They remained clasped together for a time, Thara gently coaxing out a few more orgasms from Miri, kissing along her neck and shoulders as her fingers expertly worked her weeping cunt. When Miri felt strong enough to stand, Thara led her to a low bed covered in blankets and pillows that sat along the wall. She lay next to Miri, hands still gently stroking the blissed out girl.

"What is he?" Miri asked. "A god?"

"I don't know. In all these decades He's never said a single word." Thara looked at the man with adoration. "I just call Him, Him." Miri could hear the importance she placed on the word.

"Wait, decades? How old are you?"

Thara smiled. "How old do you think I am?"

Miri took a long look at her. Thara was maybe a few years older than she was. "I don't know, twenty-five, thirty maybe?"

"Ha! I thank you for that. I am seventy-six." Thara saw the look in Miri's eyes and gestured towards the man. "Another one of His gifts. I have been here for thirty years, as far as I can tell. I look younger now than I did on the day I arrived."

Miri contemplated that for a moment. "I saw things, visions, when I drank from Him. Some were the past, but others... I don't know. Does He show the future?"

Thara shrugged. "Sometimes I see things. And sometimes those things come true. Today He told me a girl would wash up on the beach, and now here you are."

"Wow," Miri said. That was power. "What else have you seen?" Maybe Thara had seen a rescue coming.

"I saw a princess, arriving with a fleet. She offered to help me restore this temple and build a community around it to worship Him." Thara looked at her, grinning. "You aren't a princess, are you?"

In that moment, Miri thought about telling her the truth. But no, she decided, she needed to be careful who she trusted. "I'm a shipwrecked traveler. If I was a princess with a fleet of my own I don't know if I would be sitting here." Not quite a lie, but not the whole truth either.

"Hmm, you make a good point." Thara let one hand drift down between Miri's thighs, stroking her cunt. "I'm glad you are sitting here," she said. Thara brought her slick fingers up to her lips, humming in pleasure as she licked her digits. "It's been so long since I tasted a pussy that wasn't my own." Thara's hand went back down to delve into Miri's cunt again, then she pressed the lust slicked fingers to Miri's lips. The princess happily accepted them, the familiar taste of her own cunt like an old friend.

Miri turned her head to capture one of Thara's striking nipples between her lips, licking and tugging at the huge nub. "And here I thought you rescued me out of the goodness of your heart," she said with a little laugh.

"Mmm, maybe." Thara cradled Miri's head against her breast. "But that doesn't mean I haven't been lonely." She pushed Miri back and stood, grabbing a bowl and walking over to the silent man. She grasped His cock just below His crown and milked a generous amount of cum into the bowl before returning to Miri. Thara tipped the bowl back and drank down a mouthful of cum. "You'll like this," she said, offering the bowl to Miri.

Miri hesitated. "It was pretty intense the first time."

"That's only when you drink directly from Him. And not every time, even then. Trust me."

Miri took the bowl, and drank down a gulp. The warm cum slid down her throat, its wonderful flavor coating her tongue. Heat bloomed in her gut, and the same feeling of euphoria and pleasure that she had felt the first time she drank from Him came roaring back. "Oooh, fuck," she moaned. "Gods, that feels good."

"I told you," Thara said. She took back the bowl, drinking another gulp, and then poured the rest of the cum onto Miri's tit's and stomach.

The princess moaned, her back arching involuntarily. It felt as though His cum was sending every nerve in her body into overdrive, a sparkling cascade of pleasure that ran from her skin right to her cunt. The sensation multiplied when Thara leaned over her and began licking the cum from her breasts, each stroke of the other woman's tongue setting off explosions that left Miri quivering and shaking. When Thara had collected a mouthful of cum, she planted her lips against Miri's and they shared the load back and forth in a passionate kiss.

"I want to see all of you," Thara said as she kissed her way down Miri's body, swallowing up His cum as she went. "Mmm, pretty little pussy," she murmured, swiping her tongue up Miri's cleft. "Tasty little pussy too." The feeling of Thara's lips moving against her cunt as she talked made Miri moan. She moaned even more when those lips wrapped themselves around her clit. Thara slid a pair of fingers into her, expertly stroking across the roof of her cunt searching for her g-spot. Three decades alone had clearly not been enough time to forget how to properly eat a cunt, and Thara worked Miri's body like a master musician and her instrument. Soon the princess was writhing and moaning under Thara's expert attention, her cunt bursting like a ripe fruit onto Thara's chin. Thara was moaning too, happily licking and slurping away at Miri's puffy cunt. She worked orgasm after orgasm from Miri's slutty hole, only pausing when her fingers drifted lower.

"Why did you stop?" Miri whined, wriggling her hips.

"I'm just admiring this slutty asshole." Thara ran a finger around Miri's ring, drawing out a ragged moan.

Miri knew exactly what she was talking about. The side effect of tentacle slime on a woman's ass was pronounced. First, the sensitivity increased, nerve endings proliferating until her asshole was almost as sensitive as her clit. Then the color, any darkness fading until her ass was an almost virginal pink. And then the puffiness, the rim of her anus swelling into a smooth puckered shape, like a slutty donut just waiting to be stuffed. To have an ass like that was common enough back home, where a young tentacle pet was a typical gift for a well to do woman who had just come of age, but Thara wouldn't have encountered it before. And Miri didn't just have a tentacle pet, she had access to Cresta, progenitor of them all. Cresta's slime was much more potent than that of her children. Miri was always aware of her slutty hole. The way it rubbed between her cheeks while she walked, how it pressed into the seat when she sat down, and the way her puckered ring would kiss any fabric that slipped between her ass. And of course, the wonderful sensation of getting her ass fucked.

"Oh, look at you," Thara moaned as she pushed two fingers into Miri's ring. A third quickly followed. "You're opening right up for me."

"Ooooh, fuck. Please, fuck my ass!" Miri cried out in delight, a gush of nectar splashing out of her cunt.

"I'm going to do more than just fuck it." Thara hooked her arms under Miri's thighs and lifted her legs up. She pressed her face between Miri's cheeks, tongue sweeping out to press against Miri's asshole. "Fucking little buttslut, gonna eat you up," Thara murmured, more to herself than to anyone else.

The oral assault that followed was a sloppy mess. Thara went back and forth between Miri's holes, ravenously licking and sucking, tugging and nibbling, until Miri's sticky lust coated her face. Mixed spit and girlcum was dripping everywhere as she tongued each hole in turn, and sticky strings were soon hanging from Thara's chin, connecting Miri's thighs, and when Thara pulled back a heavy string of nectar stretched from her lower lip to Miri's asshole until it snapped with a wet plop. Miri howled out her pleasure into the cavernous room, and a distant part of her wondered what it would take to wake Him up.

Whatever it was, Miri's fading screams of passion weren't enough. He remained in His spot, impassive and seemingly unaware of the debauchery taking place right in front of Him. Miri twitched and squirmed, her belly and tits covered in nectar, as the climax rolled through her. Thara stood when it was all over, face and chest coated in Miri, and smiled down at the moaning girl. She leaned down to kiss her way back up Miri's body, until they were pressed together, tongues dueling, sharing the taste of Miri's cunt between them. Thara slid even further, straddling Miri, dragging her sopping cunt up the princess' body. She moaned as she stopped for a minute to grind against Miri's breasts, the girl's stiff nipples sliding between the folds of her cunt. And she was over Miri's face, thighs tight around her head. Thara reached down with both hands and grabbed handfuls of Miri's red hair. She pushed Miri's plump lips up into her cunt, moaning as Miri's tongue pushed up into her. Thara began rocking her hips, grinding against Miri's lips as her first climax quickly approached.

At some point in the night they maneuvered themselves to be closer to Him, so they could milk His cum directly onto their burning skin. Miri felt drunk on Him, and on Thara, the other woman's insatiable need meeting her's in ways that she never knew she could find outside of her own family. His cum drove her, and she wondered if she would become addicted to Him. They were tribbing, slick cunts grinding against one another, the wet slap and gush of their coupling accompanied by their lustful moans. Miri reached out for Him and milked a fat blob of cum directly onto their joined cunts. The seed hitting her pussy set off an explosive orgasm, her eyes rolling back in her head and her tongue falling from her mouth. A waterfall of mixed nectar poured from both of them as they writhed together, until Miri fell onto Thara and began kissing her.

"Sh-sh-shiiiiit!" Miri moaned into Thara's mouth. "Fuuuuck, that's too good."

Thara was making soothing noises, her hand stroking Miri's back. It only took a moment for both exhausted women to fall asleep.

*

Life on the island was very different from what Miri was used to, but in many ways, it was idyllic. Thara had plenty of chores to do, food to harvest, fish to catch, and she was happy to have a willing helper. Her biggest project was clearing the vines and brush that had grown over the temple, and soon enough Miri was out there with her, clad in loincloth and grass sandals, chopping down weeds until her hands blistered and her back was sore. The waters of the temple bath soothed her aches and pains, and it clearly had some healing powers. Her blisters always disappeared overnight, and soon calluses formed in their place.

12