To Educate A Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days were spent working, but their evenings were spent in bliss. Thara had been alone for a long time, with only Him as her companion, and she was clearly starved for the comforts of the flesh. Miri was, of course, happy to give them. The two women were well matched, sexually, and the addition of His cum only drove them to greater heights. Each night started with a bath, the toil of the day washing from their skin. They would chat, wash each other's hair and entertain each other with stories and jokes. Chatting would lead to cuddling, fingers and hands drifting and stroking, and then to making out. One of them would inevitably end up sitting at the edge of the pool, legs spread, as the other woman eagerly ate her cunt. Then the night would move to the main chamber, Miri and Thara pushing each other's limits until both of them collapsed into a sweaty pile, holes stretched and streaked with each other's cum. And His cum, of course.

There was magic in the temple. Strong magic. The thousands of candles that illuminated His altar never went out. Though if you took one from the room it just turned into a normal candle. There was a room where food never spoiled, and another where perfectly clean water flowed from a spigot with no apparent source. Miri could only wonder at what god provided like this, what god required a priest like Him. There were no writings, no murals to give her an idea. And she had the best education possible, she was well acquainted with religious symbolism.

Thara was no help there.

"I've never heard of anything like Him," she said one night as they cuddled together in His room. "Even if there were books it isn't like I could read them."

"You can't read?" Miri asked, surprised. Thara seemed so knowledgeable that any gaps were shocking.

Thara made an amused face. "I was a fisherman's wife, what use would I have for reading? I knew the tides, and the crops, and how to raise my children. That was enough."

"How did you come to be here? You've never told me." Miri had been avoiding the subject, she had seen pain in Thara's eyes whenever she got close.

The same pain was there now, but after a moment's hesitation she went on. "Pirates attacked our village one day. Most of the men were at sea, and we weren't strong enough to stop them." She smirked a little. "I was still pretty enough, even then. And my daughters were beauties. It amused their captain to have a mother and her girls for his bed." She was silent for a long while, until Miri reached out to hold her hand. Thara gave her a smile of thanks and squeezed. "I played along for a time. But one night, after he was asleep, I opened his throat with a knife. I just couldn't stand it anymore. They buried me with him, in their way. Tied us together and threw us overboard. I still don't know how I escaped the ropes." She gazed over at Him. "One of His gifts, perhaps. I washed up here, same as you." Thara had a distant look. "There were days, early on, where I cursed Him for saving me and not my girls. But I'm sure they're long dead."

They didn't speak about Thara's past again.

*

It was about three weeks after Miri's arrival. The two of them were cuddled up in bed, taking a short rest between sessions of fucking. Of course for the two of them a break meant that their hands were still drifting across each other's bodies, lips and tongues still slipping around a nipple or tracing across salty skin. A thought came to Miri, and she released her hold on Thara's nipple to turn and look at Him.

"Have you ever fucked Him?" She asked, a sudden urge coming upon her. "I just feel like I need Him to stretch me out."

Thara chuckled. "What, am I not enough for you?" Her hand was already at Miri's cunt, a finger rubbing small circles around her clit. But to punctuate her point, she eased four fingers into Miri and began stroking all of them over the roof of her pussy.

Miri moaned and rocked her hips into Thara's hand. "Oooh, trust me, I love the way you fuck me. But look at His cock. Haven't you wanted to feel it?"

"I have, but only a few times over the years. He calls to me, when it's time." She looked down at Miri. "One of those times was when I had my vision of a princess coming to build this temple."

Miri smiled at that. She still hadn't told Thara of who she truly was. But she had already decided that if she ever escaped the island, if she ever made it back to her family, she would return. She would be Thara's princess, if she could. "I think He's calling me. I want Him so much." She moaned as Thara withdrew her fingers with a wet slurp.

"Then I guess you should fuck Him," Thara said, nudging her off the bed.

His altar wasn't that high, Miri realized. The perfect height for her if she just bent over. She moaned as His massive crown rubbed against her cunt, slowly spreading her open. The sensation of His precum oozing onto her set off explosions of pleasure that walked their way up her spine. It was even better as she opened up for Him, granting him entrance. He was even bigger than her mother, bigger than anyone she'd ever seen. But it was as though her body was made for Him, her cunt forming itself around His perfect rod. Miri's eyes rolled back, mouth hanging open as she eased herself back onto Him. A string of drool rolled off her lower lip, and she would have lost her balance if Thara hadn't been there to catch her by the shoulders and hold her up.

"That's it, baby. Nice and slow," Thara said soothingly. She leaned in to kiss Miri. "He's perfect, isn't he?" She whispered.

Miri had her arms wrapped around Thara's shoulders, her grip the only thing keeping her upright. "F-f-f-f-f-f-fuuuuck," she moaned, a near constant series of orgasms rolling through her. Her entire body was quaking, her cunt gushing around Him, and she actually screamed when He pressed against her cervix. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, even her mother's cock wasn't this good. Her body wanted to open up for Him, needed to be full. And her cervix didn't even offer Him any resistance, opening wide for His presence. "Soooooo f-f-f-f-fucking fuuuullll!" Miri gasped, her mind nearly blank with pleasure.

"I know, baby," Thara whispered. "Just wait until he cums in you."

"Whaa?" Miri slurred, her mind struggling to even process the pleasure she was feeling. And then the first steaming hot blob of His cum flooded into her womb. "Oooohhhh fuhhhhhhh," she groaned, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as womb filling gush after womb filling gush of Him poured into her. A waterfall of cum was pouring out past Him, running down her legs and dripping in strings from her stretched cunt. It was mixing freely with the copious gushes of nectar that were bursting from her pussy. She shook, mind going blank, unable to think, to see, to hear.

And then the visions came.

When she awoke, it was back in bed. Thara was between her legs, gently lapping at Miri's cunt. She looked up as Miri slowly sat upright, her chin slick with His cum. "There she is," Thara said with a grin. "I was wondering when you'd come back to me."

"That was something," Miri whispered. She was trying to hold on to what she had seen, what He had shown her. "I think my sisters are alive." She hesitated a moment. "I think I need to leave, and find them. That's what He showed me." Miri looked over at Thara, and her heart broke a little at the look on her face. "He says you have a boat?"

"Ah," Thara said, embarrassment mixing with the sadness on her face. "Yes, yes I do."

*

It wasn't much to look at, the boat. A simple craft, with a simple sail. Much like the ones Miri had learned to sail back in the royal harbor. Thara had found it years ago, washed up on shore like so many other things. She had kept it in good condition ever since, just in case she needed it.

They spent a few days preparing the little craft, stocking it with water and food. Thara had done her best to describe the islands to Miri, but even her knowledge of the maze of straits and passages was limited. Veste was north, she knew that much. M'hal was east, and it was best to avoid that direction. Pirates were everywhere.

When it came time to leave, they embraced on the beach. "I will miss you," Thara said fiercely. "It's been so long since I had a companion." She stepped back and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Please be safe."

"I promise," Miri said, unashamed of her own tears. "And I promise I will be back, I will see you again." With a royal convoy of supplies and workers to rebuild this place, she thought. I will be the patron of this temple, of Him. "I'll bring my sisters, I'm sure you'll love them."

"I'm sure I will," Thara said with a sad smile. "Now go, or you'll miss the tide."

The boat sailed well, and the wind was good. As Miri headed out to sea she turned. Thara was still standing on the beach, and she raised a hand in goodbye. Miri waved back, and then turned to look ahead. She steered north.

It was time to find her family.

12