To Find a Jewel Ch. 03 - Don't Go

Story Info
Jewel has found her Sir and pledged her submission.
1.7k words
4.46
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 3 of the series and my third writing ever. I look forward to the feedback and hope you enjoy the story]

She looked over his naked body as it lay on the bed partially covered by the sheet. His well-defined back exposed along with a single leg that slipped out the side of the sheet. She then looked away and returned to carefully dressing as silent as possible to avoid disruption to his slumber as she replayed the events of the evening in her mind. Tonight they had progressed from remote interaction to one of intimacy, heat, and primal lust. She had surrendered herself to his dominance. Given him access to her body and soul that nobody has ever been allowed to receive and now it was time to go.

She pulled her dress down over her body that remained sensitive while sore from the countless pinches, pulls, presses, and of course orgasms that left her so exhausted that the last hour of rest was a deep coma. Several hours of the evening, that started so innocently, had passed as though it were only minutes. Her mind beginning to wonder if this was the only time she would see him. Perhaps, this was all a ploy to feed his impulsive desires. She shook her head to push off the negative thoughts that were fighting the glow she felt from his touch as she balanced herself against the wall as she put her wedges back on her feet one at a time as quietly as possible. She then turned and reached for the lock on the door trying to remain stealthy enough to slip away into the night without him even noticing.

The door handle made a loud clunk as the locks released and started to open just enough to let in the bright light of the hotel hallway when it was abruptly pushed shut. She turned around quickly to see him hovering over her with a smile. His hand then twisted the locks back in place as his naked body pressed against her pinning her to the door. His mouth then leaning down to hers initiating a deep and passionate tongue to tongue kiss that made her heart race instantly.

"I don't want you to go." He said in a low, calm voice while keeping her pinned to the door.

He took each of her wrists and moved them above her head where he could hold them together with a single large hand. His other hand gripped the top of her dress and gave it a yank peeling it down allowing each breast to flop out. Then he cupped her left tit as his mouth moved down and licked around her nipple then sucked on it. Her head fell back to the door as sensations ripped through her once again. Her legs squeezed together as her moistening pussy needed to feel some pressure. She needed to leave, as she was expected back at her friends place before it got too late. She needed to leave, but she could not move from his grip. She needed to leave, but could not imagine moving.

He then hiked her dress up above her hips. Slapping each thigh to get them to open and expose her red panties that he quickly pulled aside to reveal her cleanly shaven entrance that was outlined only with a perfect triangle tan line. His legs then moved between hers spreading her further as his now hard cock took liberties with her body once again by instantly pushing between her moist folds driving deep and holding in place. His eyes met hers as he felt her velvet walls gripping his rigid shaft.

"Don't go" he mouthed again with only a breath to provide the audio as his cock throbbed inside her.

Her eyes fell shut a moment as chills shot up her spine. In a single swoop he had recaptured her soul and, in that moment, she would do anything to please this man. Every call, email, text had brought her to this point, but his touch was locking her in this place for as long as he will have her. It felt so perfect.

His mouth then moved to her ear, he nibbled and then tongued it forcing her body to quiver as it was impaled on his cock. He then breathed in her ear as he spoke a command she would learn to live to,

"You...are...MINE" he exhaled as he spoke letting her ear feel his hot breath.

His hips then drew back and thrust back into her for a deep push that tapped her cervix forcing a moment of pain into the world of pleasure. Her body quickly accommodated, and her pussy flooded his cock. She could no longer control the rushes he could pull out of her body so easily.

He released her hands that were pinned above her head, but she dared not move them. His hands reached down behind her knees and he raised her legs up. Pinning her tighter to the door as his hips started to fuck her with speed, in and out ...in and out. Each push now shaking the door and rattling the locks and pulling grunts of ecstasy from both of them.

Her eyes opened again to see his dark eyes locked on hers. A stern look as his hips plowed between her legs jolting her body with each deep thrust. Submission glazing over her eyes as she watched. He was so right, she was his. Perhaps, more so than he could ever imagine. How she ached to be his, long before she met him face to face. His puffy head struck deep now with each thrust, her body once again racing to an edge her mouth open gasping for air and whimpering as her pinned body was ravished by his naked body over and over and over and over.

"Sir...Sirr..." she whimpered barely able to put words together.

"Is my little slut going to flood my shaft again?" he teased with words selected carefully to drive her submission even further.

"Sirr...please" her voice quivered as control started to escape her ability.

"Cum for me, like a good little slut" he moaned into her ear then he bit her ear to send another shock to her edged soul.

Instantly her pussy clamped down on his probing member, her legs tried to close but were being held wide. Her body curled and then locked up flexing every muscles as her cunt squirted a hot stream of fluid down his shaft, legs, and onto the floor. Her head tilted back inadvertently bouncing itself off the door as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

He gripped her tighter and held his cock in deep continuing to thrust in and out with increasing speed smashing her ass cheeks to the door over and over as his puffy head pushed inside her throbbing and leaking precum with every push.

"Ugh..ugh, fuck you feel so good" he mumbled through is heavy breaths.

His firm chest mashed against her tits, his hips pressed tightly between her legs. His hands holding her legs in place at the back of her knees making her feet flail in the air with every push. Her arms finally failing down from above her head and wrapping around his neck as her back remains pressed to the door shaking it with each movement.

His eyes lock to hers and he leans in and pushes his tongue into her mouth as his cock keeps probing in to her moist sleeve, then drawing back, then in again. She whimpers into the kiss as she becomes lightheaded from the sensations.

He pulls his mouth away abruptly and begins to jackhammer his cock into her cunt as she loses control in another orgasm. His cock sloshes in and out with extreme speed as he groans deeply announcing the approaching plunge over his edge.

"Ahh fuck..ahh fuck" he growls as he pulls his cock out of her.

She slides down the door to her knees and grips his shaft stroking with fury as her mouth opens up eager to receive his seed. His back arches, his hands move to the door to steady himself as his body jolts and unloads another burst of hot cum for her mouth. His body locks up a few more times as additional waves come across pushing out streams of seed for her to lap up as her hand continues to delicately milk him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck" he speaks through a breath as he holds himself up with two hands against the door.

He looks down watching the top of her head move as she kneels between his legs cleaning up his now sensitive shaft. He smiles as he pants to regain his breath while his thoughts fill his soul with strength as he realizes this is not the last time she will be kneeling for him.

After silently reveling in the moment as his heartbeat returns to normal while his hand brushes through her hair, he reaches down and helps her to her feet. He pulls her dress back up over her tits. Then he pauses as he looks at it still hiked above her pelvic area. He grins and then hooks a finger in her panties, that had been pushed aside, and he drags them down her smooth legs and off. He picks them up and curls them into his hand.

"You can get these back at dinner tomorrow. Make sure you wear a dress."

He then leans past her and unlocks the door and opens it not caring that his naked body is exposed to the hallway as he holds it in place.

"I don't want you to go but I know you are expected" he motions with his hand for her to exit.

She pushes her dress down and then leans up and kisses him on the cheek.

"Thank you Sir" she replies in a soft and sexy voice.

She forces herself to take steps out of the room, her hands moving instinctively to her hair as she begins to realize the valet is about to see a submissive that has finally found her 'Sir'.