Ophelia's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Sometimes raw attraction turns into something more.
5.7k words
4.45
7.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I saw her moving her belongings into an intern's cubicle, I knew I had to have her. She was young, maybe 22, and bewildered with the scope and bustle of the 42nd floor. I saw her casting furtive looks at the cubes around her as she unpacked, not sure who to talk to or who to avoid. I could see the deep blue shine of those eyes all the way from my office in the opposing corner. The auburn curls of her hair fell over her shoulders, bouncing each time she dipped into her box for a picture or a pen.

"I see you approve of the intern." a familiar female voice shook me from my trance. It wasn't like me to stare at interns. Sharon was smirking at me when I looked down at her. She was the SVP of not to be fucked with, and I generally avoided doing so at most costs. "She's a little younger than your usual fare, but hey," Sharon winked, "what are interns for, right?"

Sharon walked back toward her own office, loudly slapping the ass of Theo, the other intern as she passed him at the copier.

I liked to think of myself as better than Sharon, but the thoughts that swelled up in me as I looked back at the beautiful young ginger were enough for me to abandon that pretense of superiority.

Still, I was more subtle than most of my colleagues. That's partially why they all answered to me. I was the god of this little universe, and right now all I could think about was the young woman finally situating herself at her new desk. I needed a closer look. And I might as well introduce myself. I walked over toward her casually, casually greeting various subordinates in the hall along the way.

She was very focused on some paperwork when I arrived at her desk. I cleared my throat and said, "Hey there."

She startled a bit at my words, and a look of pure horror washed over her face when she looked up and saw me. I'm not that scary, am I?

She stood up frantically and I continued, "I'm-"

"Benedict Reynolds." She cut me off softly. "I know who you are sir." She said quickly, now standing beside her desk, hands folded awkwardly in front of her and eyes darting around, not sure where to look.

The rest of her did not disappoint. She was short, maybe 5' 3", and all of her features were distinctive. Medium breasts, slim waist, deliciously wide hips, and beautiful legs.

"Of course." I said with a wry smile. "If I had any friends, they'd call me Ben." I extended my hand to shake hers, smiling patiently.

She stared at it for a few seconds before shaking my hand. "I'm Ophelia Yates." She looked at me nervously. Her hand was maybe half the size of mine. "The new intern."

"Welcome, Ophelia." I smiled. She nodded a wordless thanks. "So what are you hoping to learn here at Goldman, Kirkendall and Reynolds?"

"I just graduated..." she started, flicking her eyes up at me intermittently. "...with my MBA, focusing on foreign trade. China mostly. I wanted a job at a consultancy that works a lot with China and well... there's not too many bigger names." She appeared to find her confidence midway through her explanation.

"You don't look like most of the MBA graduates that come through here." I observed. Probably too much too fast, but I wanted to see her reaction.

"I don't work like most of them either." She shot back, eyebrows raised, ready to spar.

"I guess we will find out." I parried, half a smirk on my lips.

She looked back at me, half defensive, half embarrassed, and entirely unsure what to say.

"Don't sweat it, Ophelia, I'm sure you'll do great." I reassured her before launching into the riskier ask. "Listen, I like to make a friendly wager with all the new interns. See that guy over there?" I nodded to her left to a balding middle-aged man. She looked and then nodded at me. "That's Jim. If you can find a way to get Jim to tell you the secret of his Shanghai deal, you win. If not, I win."

She studied my face for a moment, apparently expecting a trick. I looked back impassively for her and waited for the inevitable question.

"What do I get if I win?" She asked.

"A promotion. Junior partner, on the spot." I say. Her eyes widen.

"And if I lose?" She asked, more nervously.

"You have to have a drink with me." I said, straight faced and emotionless.

She narrowed her eyes, weighing the cost and benefit. I could see her ambition winning and simply waited for the last question.

"How long do I have?" She asked with a heavy exhale.

I looked at my watch. It was 9:15 already. "Till 4:30." I said, tapping the watch face with my forefinger.

She sighed again and said. "I'm sure I'll regret this, but you're on."

I nodded with a smile and said, "Best of luck, Ophelia. I'll see you later."

I walked back toward my office with a smile on my face. She didn't know it yet, but she was treading into my web. Soon, she would be too far inside to find her way out..

--

I paused outside my office door and looked seriously at my assistant, Harvey. "Send Jim in to see me immediately." I told him.

"Yes sir." Harvey said as I walked into my office and closed the door.

I sat down behind my desk, rested my head back on the cushion of my chair, and tried to picture Ophelia's face as I closed my eyes. I daydreamed pleasantly of my new infatuation until a knock rang at my door. Harvey opened it a second later and announced, "Jim to see you, Sir."

"Jim, thanks for coming." I shook his hand and gestured toward the small couch in the corner.

"No problem, boss, what can I do for you." Jim asked. I liked this guy.

"Have you met the new intern?" I asked.

"What, Theo?" He said. "Sharon has way too much fun with that kid."

"No, not Theo. A brand new one. She started today. Ophelia." I explained.

"Ophelia!" Jim said. "Is that that redhead..." he trailed off, puzzle pieces snapping to place in his head.

"The very same." I answered. "I gave her the Shanghai wager, Jim."

He started to smile. I continued, "Make her think she's close with whatever terribly clever angle she can come up with. But don't fucking tell her." I said.

"I got you boss." Jim said, shaking his head.

"Thank you, Jim. That will be all." I said, dismissing him with a nod.

--

4:30 rolled over on my clock and I walked over to open my office door. Ophelia was there already, arguing with Harvey passionately.

"Ophelia, please, come in." I gestured, shooting Harvry a look to stop harassing her.

She raised her chin in victory and entered my office.

"Please, have a seat." I offered. She sat down on my couch. She sat and looked at me, a little frustrated and nervous.

"Well, any luck?" I asked.

"No." She answered sheepishly. "I couldn't find a way to get Jim to spill the beans, so to speak."

"Ah." I feigned a modicum of compassionate disappointment. "Well, I trust you're free tonight?"

She nodded, her beautiful eyes filled with apprehension.

"Great. 8:00. I'll have a driver pick you up." I said casually.

She nodded again slightly. "No need to stay for more than one drink, if you'd like to go home." I reassured her. I thought about telling her to wear something nice, but thought better of it. I was curious what she would choose to wear, in any case.

"Ok, Mr. Reynolds." She responded, standing up.

"Ben." I corrected gently.

She narrowed her eyes at me slightly, nodded once more, and walked out the door.

--

It was a well-furnished, if modestly-sized apartment. Nothing too flashy, but entirely respectable. It had been a while since I used this place, and it had never been put to quite this purpose. Generally, there was a monetary exchange between myself and the female visitors to this residence, and the activities necessitated the laundering of the sheets.

I didn't expect that sort of thing tonight, but I was hopeful I could make some headway with sweet young Ophelia. Show her what a relationship with me could mean. Appeal to that hidden, possibly dormant part of her that needed to surrender.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked it anxiously. It was the driver. They were downstairs.

I got up and began to mix a pair of drinks. By the time I was finished, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and there she was, doing her best to smile under layers of nerves. She was in a simple black dress with a flowing mid-length skirt. Her neckline revealed a hint of cleavage beneath a heavily freckled chest.

"Come in!" I said, gesturing toward the couch. She reluctantly walked passed me through the door and I closed it with a sense of relief. She's actually here.

"You're welcome to take off your shoes." I said, walking past her. "Please make yourself comfortable."

I walked over to the kitchen island where our drinks waited. When I turned around, she was taking her shoes off. I grabbed the drinks and brought them back to the living area, setting them down on my coffee table and taking a seat on the far side of the couch.

She finished taking off her shoes and came over to me, gingerly taking a seat on the couch, as far away from me as she could get. Her face was wrought with anxiety.

"Thank you for coming by, Ophelia." I started, smiling at her. "It's great to see you. You look so lovely tonight." I pushed her martini toward her and picked up my own, holding the drink up and nodding in an imaginary sort of cheers before taking a modest sip of the drink. I let it burn down my throat and took a deep breath, relaxing myself so that I could put her at ease.

When I opened my eyes again, she had the martini glass in hand and was taking a very small sip in sample. She nodded her head with mild enthusiasm and took a slightly larger sip.

"So," I started. I need to get her talking about herself for a few minutes. "Where are you from originally?"

She set the drink down and looked at me, a little more comfortable now. "An incredibly boring town in southern Ohio." She said, a hint of a smile curling the corners of her mouth. "I could not get out of there fast enough."

"Not one for the small town life, huh?" I asked.

"Not at all." She said. "I'm too much of an introvert for the small town thing. I hate that everyone knows everything about you. I like the anonymity of the big city, having control over who gets to know me." She looked up at me, appearing momentarily to forget she was talking to me.

"Besides," she cleared her throat quietly, "I want more out of life than working at the general store and raising two and a half kids. Watching my life pass by into oblivion without much to show for it. I want to see the world, meet all kinds of people, experience everything life has to offer."

"You picked the right business then." I offered, after she trailed off for a moment. "I've been to more countries than I care to count, met more people than I can remember, and had my fill of experiences."

She was visibly hooked. She clearly did want these things dearly. I can help her with that.

"What's your favorite city to visit?" she asked me, interest now glittering in her eyes.

"It's hard to beat Paris." I started. Cliche, I know, but it was mostly true. "But New Zealand in general is a truly wonderful place. The people are fantastic, the county is gorgeous, and there's a lot of business to be done."

"I've always wanted to go to both." She said wistfully. She appeared to drift off into a daydream for a few moments.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked casually. "Or girlfriend?" I tagged on.

She looked back at me, a little more wary again. "No." She took a sip of her drink. "No boyfriend." She said pointedly. "I just moved to the city a few weeks ago and..." she looked a little sadly into her drink. "My boyfriend from college decided to go a different direction."

"I'm sorry to hear that." I lied, convincingly. "How long were you together?"

"3 years." She said.

I let silence fall for a time, taking a few sips of my own drink. "Relationships are hard." I said quietly, looking into my drink. "It's hard for people to he honest with each other about what they want. And sometimes even harder to accept when your desires don't line up."

She looked at me, surprised I think. "You sound like you speak from experience." She said flatly.

I smiled at her. "Hard won." I nod. A ripple of my own sadness spreading through my chest.

"So then, be honest with me up front, Mr. Reynolds." She looked at me very seriously. I grimaced at the formal salutation, but she ignored me, continuing, "What do you want with me? I don't think you live in the place." She gestured around, eyebrows raised. "And I don't think you cajoled me here just to get to know me." She paused and looked right into my eyes. "So, why are we here?"

I rested my head back on the couch and took a slow, deep breath. She was definitely not dumb, and exhibited an uncommon willingness to shatter norms, for better or worse. I looked back at her to find her staring at me heatedly.

I leaned forward and looked back with my own seriousness. "If you insist on being so direct, Ophelia, I can certainly be frank."

I paused, but she didn't move a muscle. She was waiting for me to show my hand.

"I am very attracted to you." I started. "I would like to initiate a sexual relationship."

She looked at me impassively and simply asked, "To what end?"

"For me, nothing but pure hedonism. You're beautiful and I want to fuck you. I want to dominate you. I want you to crave my domination."

She continued to appear unphased. I continued, "Recognizing that relationships in general, and sexual ones in particular are transactional, I think you'll find there is a lot I have to offer you."

She was silent for a long time, looking at her nearly empty drink and slowly twisting the stem between her fingers. "And if I say no?" She asked very softly.

"Then I'll wish you well and never bother you again. I don't do coercion."

She downed the rest of her drink and turned toward me for the first time this evening. "I wouldn't have come here if I didn't want to fuck you, Ben." My heart was pounding quickly in my throat. "I would not have worn this dress if I did not want you to imagine yourself fucking me as soon as I walked in the door."

I looked at her intently, certain that was not all she had to say.

"I'm pretty, I'm hot, I'm ambitious, but I'm also a woman, and I've been thinking about spreading my legs for you since the moment you startled me at my cube. But I'm not stupid. So please don't treat me like I am." When she finished, she wore an odd mix of pleading arousal.

I smiled, impressed at her. "You are a wonder, Ophelia." I said.

"You don't even know me yet." She said as she spread her legs wide, showing me the sheer white fabric of her panties that was not doing much to conceal her. I felt my cock harden in my pants and my heart begin to pound in my chest.

With great effort, I pulled my eyes back up to hers. She had a satisfied smile on her face. I cleared my throat and asked, "So what do you like? Sexually I mean."

She closed her legs a bit and smiled wider. "I think I'm still figuring that out. I know the thought of you taking me gets me wet, but as for how, I'm not very experienced."

I thought for a minute, enjoying those eyes staring into mine, daring me to drift lower.

"Do you get more excited by the thought of me pinning you down and taking you from behind, or the thought of me gently fucking you face to face?" I asked.

"Pinning me down." She said, a little hoarsely. She spread her legs again, seemingly subconsciously.

"Why?" I asked.

"It makes me more excited to feel out of control." She said.

"So you want me to take control?" I asked her with intensity.

"Yes." She said meekly.

I scooted over next to her on the couch and she looked at me expectantly. "What are your limits?" I asked softly.

"Don't leave a permanent mark." She said distantly. "No bathroom stuff please." She continued. "Warn me what you're going to do." She finished.

I nodded, now very close to her face. "Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded, looking down at her lap.

"Say the words, Ophelia." I said with a quiet firmness.

She pulled her eyes up to mine and said, "I'm ready."

"Stand up." I said. Not a request, an order.

She obeyed and I stood up too.

"Turn around." I continued.

She turned around gingerly, her back now facing me. I slowly dropped the zipper of her dress down its seam. With the zipper down, I brushed the shoulders down around her arms.

"Take it off." I said, sitting back down.

She turned back toward me and shimmied out of the garment, the fabric struggling against her hips. When she finished, she stood before me in a beautiful set of white lingerie. The bra was decked with delicate lace around the fringes, but the fabric of the cups was sheer enough to reveal most of what lay beneath. Her left arm was crossed under her breasts nervously, hand clinging to her opposing elbow.

"Put your arm down." I said.

She looked defiantly at me, but slowly relaxed her left arm back to her side.

I stood up quickly, and she took a startled step backward. "I will not tolerate defiant looks from my pet." I took a large step toward her, our bodies now touching, and pulled her chin up to meet my eyes with two firm fingers. She looked a little afraid, a little surprised, and very aroused.

"Do you want to be my pet?" I asked with cold seriousness, inches from her face.

She didn't know what to say. She thought about it for a long moment and finally said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" I snapped back aggressively.

"Yes, master." She responded quietly.

"Good. Now I have to punish your defiance, don't I?" I said, releasing her chin and stepping back.

"Yes, master." She said, nodding at me.

"Come here," I said, sitting on the couch and then patting my lap. She walked over to me.

"Lay down on your stomach, ass right here."

I instructed. She complied without delay and was soon laying across me.

Her panties were actually a thong, and her bare ass was a sight to behold. Creamy white skin with the perfect curve of a privileged young woman. I could see the swelling bulge of her pussy between her legs, and it took great effort to resist peeling back her thong and exploring that juicy young cunt.

I ran my hands down the length of her, caressing the small of her back, up over her ass, and down along her thighs to her knees. God damn, she was beautiful. When I heard the first gentle

Moan of pleasure, I withdrew my caress and laid a powerful slap on her right ass cheek, sending a sharp slap of skin echoing through the apartment and extracting a yelp from her lips.

The creamy white of her skin quickly turned pink and began to raise into a welt. I touched the welt gently with my fingers.

"Pets do not give their masters defiant looks." I said, just as I brought down another hard slap on her other cheek. She whimpered into the couch but made no move to protect herself. I spanked her very hard, once more on each cheek, her ass now fully pink.

"Yes, master." She said with quiet conviction.

"Good." I said, again caressing the pink flesh of her ass. "You may stand back up and face me."

She got to her feet and stood in front of me.

"Take off your bra, show me your tits." I commanded.

She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor in front of me. She has wonderful breasts, large enough to play with, small enough to be perky. Her nipples were small and dark and her areolae were pink. She caressed herself with her hands, lifting them up, squeezing them together, and finally dropping her hands to her sides and pressing her breasts together with her arms.

"Take off your thong." I said, nodding.

She slipped the thin straps of the thong over her hips and down her legs, breasts hanging tantalizingly down without reach when she bent over to fully remove them.

"Get on your knees." I instructed.

12