To Get Caught

Story Info
Observe how a family of nonsuccessful trainer handles life.
4.6k words
4.6
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is good old pokemon love. Fun for the whole family.

Also? With light sadomasochistic connotations here and there.

------------------------------------

When it comes down to it, there are a few realities behind most vocations that most people don't really talk about. After all, not everyone can be what they want to be, but almost everyone DOES turn into something. The least sought-after job was, after all, a still a job and someone had to do it.

The same applied to being a Pokemon Trainer.

No one ever spoke about the failures, even though there, logically, HAD to be some. Not everyone was a champion. Not everyone was a member of the Elite Four. Not everyone was a Gym Leader, or even a particularly high-ranking member of a Gym.

Hell, not everyone even collected all their badges, and that while there were teams out there seeking to "conquer" region after region.

The journey to mastery ended early for some. Or, as some people stipulated, for most.

But why was this?

The reasons had to vary, right? Certainly, some people just weren't cut out for the sort of life that a trainer had to lead. Some just weren't very good trainers and some, well, just got hit by life. Everyone knew somebody like that.

But what about the reasons that were never talked about?

Because both Pokemon and people get injured in this line of work. And unlike Pokemon, there was no easy magic healing for human beings. And for Pokemon, there were injuries that nothing and no one could properly heal.

But suppose we didn't get that extreme and that far: A trainer who always lost would eventually find him or herself in poverty, which fed into a vicious cycle of not getting strong enough to not be poor.

But if we insist on hitting the taboo...we would have to acknowledge the mortality of Pokemon Trainers and look at the fact that both Pokemon AND people could die.

The Pokemon Wilds were, point in fact, most of the world. And while the islands of human civilization spread far and wide, there was a whole lot of "unknown" for bad things to happen in. And even within these islands, there bad actors, groups like the Infamious Rocket Team, that preyed on Trainers and Pokemon both.

In the end, though, it didn't matter. Being a Pokemon Master was the vast dream of people born into the world, with most trainers even starting their journey at a young age. Parents flushed with pride and sent their daughters and sons out into the world to, perhaps, never be seen again. Quite frankly, it perhaps could not be any other way.

Pokemon were EVERYTHING to the world. And, therefore, the value these trainers brought, providing trained, socialized beasts that could create miracles upon their commands, was far more valuable than the many carcasses of ten-year-olds that litter the forest beds or the ocean floor.

Trainers were, in a word, vital to civilization.

...but that still left the less talked about and, perhaps, not uncommon reason for a trainer's journey to end unfulfilled.

Because, you see, sometimes the Pokemon themselves have other ideas for their trainers.

Because as much as Pokemon become real parts of their families...they are not always content with playing "pet" and seek out so much more.

----------------------------

"Zorua!" Candle the Zorua jumped into the arms of her trainer's father.

"Aw, that's such a good girl!" the older man, who sported a pepper and salt goatee that matched his hair, laughed as he ran callused hands over her fur. He was wearing glasses, had a sweater that hid a body weather by a life time of physical work, and was sitting down on a sofa in the living room of his house.

"Sell out," Johnny, her trainer, blatantly judged her as strong hands put her in a warm lap that she just wanted to dig on.

"Zorua," she smugly said as the strong spicy smelling men worshipped her as he ought.

"Now, now, son," Thomas said with a rumbling voice, "Zorua is part of the family, and I always wanted a daughter!"

"Yeah, well, don't over do it. This is why she thinks she can get away with so much," Johnny sighed, but then he had agreed to come back home knowing that this was what awaited them.

And had done so for the last 4 years every. Single. Week.

Candle was powerful for a Zorua, yes, but after 4 years of training, battling, and traveling through their region? Her still being a Zorua was, well, proof of their dedication. Or perhaps lack thereof? They fought, they explored and they tried their best, but perhaps they had never given that last 10 percent of effort that would have been the difference in the long run. She might have even thought that her trainer blamed her for it if he wasn't so easy to convince into going back home.

"Like you don't take advantage of it either," Thomas snorted.

"Yeah, well, she's my pokemon, dad," Johnny at least hat the dignity to cough into his shoulder, "And we were just passing by this ti-"

Whatever he was about to say was caught off as, like a golden orange mountain, a huge Arcanine came bounding through the room almost took Candle's trainer down.

"Leia, stop!" Johnny laughed as the huge canid shamelessly showered him with kisses, her lips expertly lashing his cheeks and, once in a while, the middle of his lips. And that was without getting into where her tongue got.

"Lay off of him, Leia," Thomas paternally said, making Zorua give the Arcenine a slight jealous stare, "You're getting so chubby that you really might squash him one of these days."

For, indeed, the Arcanine's stomach protruded a bit. Evidence of the good life she led and the love and care that were heaped on her.

Or so the humans thought.

"Johnny,! Candle!" Marta, the Arcanine's trainer, Johnny's mother and Thomas' accursed wife, wobbled into the living room at that moment.

There was no hiding what she was, and the VERY pregnant 40 year old woman had a stomach that was almost twice as big as a normal pregnancy would have been. She had creamy skin and brown hair, two traits that she passed down to her son, as well as two double D tits that made the Zorua a bit worried of her own.

She was probably carrying twins, if not triplets, but then Marta had always waved off going to the doctors. That she had never felt better in her life and that she had all she needed right home, with the men in her life and her Arcanine.

Well, she mentioned Candle too, but the Zorua was sure she only did that to not be rude.

...but then, she might have been projecting a bit. Marta HAD given birth to her own trainer, so perhaps she was being too unkind.

"Mightyena," an intimidating Mightyena followed after the human woman, greeting Candle's trainer and giving her a very serious nod. One that she returned.

Yeah, yeah, she knew.

"H-hey Speedy!" Johnny gasped a greeting as Arcanine started nestling his neck, putting a paw around his waist and trying to draw him into an embrace.

Both Marta and Thomas smiled at that; they thought it was cutely maternal of her.

But that was precisely the problem.

"Oh, I love it when all my men are in the house!" Marta squeed as she put the palms of her hands into her cheeks.

"You hear that Johnny?" Thomas laughed, "You don't have to worry about a thing. Just keep working on getting your badges kid. We'll be here for you whatever happens."

At 18 years of age, Johnny and Candle had been trying to do exactly that. So far, last year had been the closest they go to enough badges to compete in the local championship. But alas, they had just missed it.

Given how warm the lap she was in felt, how MANLY the patriarch smelled, and how possessive those paws around her trainer were? Perhaps that was as far as they would get.

They would keep trying until her trainer lost his drive. That was the deal and, given how he was flushing at some of the places that Arcanine's paws got into, that might not be too far off.

"Well, I'm gonna cook up a storm!" Marta happily said and then wallowed into the kitchen.

"I-um, I am gonna go see if my room is clean," Johnny cleared his throat, making Candle groan; he was the absolutely worst liar she had ever met!

"Arcanine!" the huge bitch agree and walked along with him. Well, she at, least, made up for him.

"Hmmm," Thomas relaxed back as his hands stroked and stroked Candle's back, sending her into bliss.

But there was a light burning behind those authoritative eyes, and they made the Zorua shutter.

"Speedy?" Thomas said in a VERY low and serious voice.

"Mightyena?" the intimidating dark Pokemon obediently perked up.

"Marta's cooking, but it would be bad if she came to ask me what I preferred," Thomas said, "So do me a favor and distract her a bit, ok?"

The Mightyena pondered the request for a second, before he nodded his head, "MIghtyena."

"Thanks bud, I know I can count on you," Thomas replied, but his attention wasn't really on his starter.

No, it was on Candle.

No sooner had the MIghtyena left, that Thomas had a hand around the base of the Zorua's tail, making Candle shutter as he lifted it.

"You thought I wouldn't notice?" the human asked the tiny canid in his lap, "You jumped on my legs, and you thought I wouldn't notice?"

"Zorua!" Candle tried to defend herself, even though she knew it was for naught.

She groaned with pleasure as the older possessive man grabbed into the triangular vaginal lips that had bloated with blood.

"You are a bitch in heat," he didn't accuse so much as flatly observed, "And still you came here."

"Zorua!" Candle tried to played it off, to grab at whatever dignity she could. But she knew that the harder she tried to douse things, the harder her true mate would hound her.

"An 'accident' my ass," the greying human pressed his fingers dip into her pussy and made her stifle a howl, "Your body is getting ready to conceive and you'll have me believe that you thought I would do nothing about it?"

"Zorua!" she tried one last time to defend her integrity and purity, even though this patriarch of a man had already taken it many times in the past.

But then, that was the way to excite him. He was a true predator, a meat eater that Candle had to act small and fragile for. All that had taken to hook him, was to accidentally, "innocently" even, flash him her genitals in the weekly visits that she and her trainer paid home. A few months of that and, well-she hadn't seen it coming, but her first time had been memorable~

"Enough excuses!" Thomas growled at her as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a 7 inch cock, "Get me wet now, or I'll go in dry."

Candle obediently licked his dick and fully enjoyed it's taste. It was musky, strong and virile, and she couldn't wait to have this inside of her.

Her tongue rubbed into his shaft, and followed along to his glans. Her nose rubbed into his cock slit, her eyes boring into his for any sign of displeasure.

Because, oh, his punishments were deliciously cruel!

"I'd love to feed you, love," Thomas grunted as he put a hand around her snout and pushed it back, "But somebody has to knock you up."

"Maybe then, you'll become a dignified mother and not an utter slut," The older man grumbled as he pushed her out into the floor.

Candle was presenting her ass by the time she heard her True Mate's pants hit the floor. She trembled with excitement as she felt his hands grab her hips, and she moaned freely when she felt his cock push into her triangular pussy and start to make its way into her womb.

"It'll put a kink on my boy's plans, to have his starter pregnant, but I am sure it'll be nothing compared to not having a whore for a starter," Thomas grunted as his shaft started to widen Candle's pussy as far as it would go.

"Zorua!" Candle gasped.

And, in response, Thomas slapped her ass.

"You were the one who wetted this cock," he told her, leaning forward so that his lips could be in her ears, "Don't start acting as if you didn't want it."

Oh, but to keep him breeding her, as he SHOULD, she had to act!

To keep the patriarchal predator hunting her, she had to become prey and be something he devoured!

HIs cock hit her uterus, which, because of her heat, had started some changes that would make her body capable of carrying pups to term. Changes that allowed her true mate to grip her hind legs and, with a hard thrust, invade her uterus.

"Oh, I've wanted to do this for so long!" Thomas moaned his glans stabbed through Candle's cervix and kissed the far wall of her womb, " You did good coming here, Candy. My little girl, you did well!"

"Zorua!" Candle melted in his hands as he felt his love thrust into her, violating and consuming every single inch of her reproductive organs.

"That's right," Thomas moaned as he jerked his cock out of her uterus, making her yipe, and then roughly smacked his hips into her ass, making her moan as he impaled her uterus once more, "You are mine, Candle."

"Whatever anyone says, whether you are my boy's starter or not-" Thomas continued his assault on her cunt, pulling out and roughly thrusting into pussy and womb, "You are mine."

"So," the salt and pepper gentleman moaned as he gripped her hindlegs tightly and squished his glans against the walls of Candle's uterus, "Get pregnant with my children!"

And then he released a pleasantly HOT load right into her.

"Zorua!" Candle moaned as she orgasmed with him, feeling her womb get filled up with rich patriarchal seed. She felt her ovaries release Pokemon Ovi that would all get seminated by this man's cum, merging his DNA with her to make Zorua pups that would have just that bit of indomitable human in them.

By the time Thomas breathed out, and release his cock from her cunt, Candle was breathing hard, basking in the afterglow of getting impregnated with by her trainer's Father.

----------------

Arcanine and Marta went way back.

Marta was generalist, as opposed to her husband that had been a Dark Pokemon Trainer, but she had always been a dog lover. Arcanine had counted on this being an inheritable trait that she had passed down to her son.

"L-let me lock the door!" Johnny gasped as Arcanine wasted no time and started undoing the belt in his pants with her mouth.

Truth be told, the fire canid had always loved young men and had been grooming her Trainer's son for almost a year now. No one ever thought it strange how casual, and improper, she got with him, to the point that she was sure she had been the first one to get him off.

But then, she always rubbed her pussy and her ass in his pillows and sheets. She always left her scent and mark where he would be or where he would sleep. She had sought out to get him addicted to her musk, and, if it wasn't too immodest of her, she believed she had succeeded.

Arcanine could have bred and have pups of her own long ago, if she had wanted. Arceus alone knew that her Trainer had encouraged her more than once. Hell, that absolute asshole Speedy wasn't too hard on the eye, truth be told, but...no.

Arcanine had always preferred young men.

Out of respect for his mother, and his innocence, she had at least waited until Johnny had come of age before she pushed the envelope.

But the first day after he had-

"Our babies!" Johnny grunted as Arcanine pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants down, "Are you sure they'll be fine?"

"Arcanine," she replied in a low husky town, as she turned around.

And laid her crotch, and her huge crotch tits, on his face.

"Oh god," the 18-year-old moaned as he followed her lead and started kissing her triangular pussy, licking up her juices and sucking out her female jizz.

His hands went to her bloated tits, each the size of his head as, even now, they were beginning to fill with milk for their pups.

Johnny passionately kissed down her pussy, levying a kiss on her clit that had Arcanine weaked kneed, as he went down smooched her breasts, followed by her nipples, only to end on her stomach.

Where their children lay.

"Arcanine," she growled. They could cuddle later, but for now? She wanted SEX.

"I know, I know," Johnny gasped as she pushed his hands into his stomach in wonderment. Well, she supposed him being an eager father was ALSO hot...

"Arcanine," she said with pride.

"Yeah," Johnny said if he couldn't believe it, "They are mine."

Indeed, his young VIRILE sperm had penetrated her eggs and thoroughly impregnated them~

Since he didn't go back to servicing her pussy, Arcanine sighed and got off the bed, making brown-haired Johnny blink at her before she tackled his body down into the bed with his front paws.

"Arcanine!" she very seriously told him as she lowered her hips on top of his crotch until her huge doggy pussy was making his 9-inch dick enter her cunt.

"Yes, sorry!" Johnny apologized like the good boy he was, making Arcanine stoop down and lick his face.

Followed by thrusting her tongue into his mouth until her lips locked into his.

His eyes went wide-eyed as her huge appendage filled his cheeks and then some, but even then he tried to play around with her with his own wimpy tongue.

He failed, of course, but that was part of what made Arcanine love such a weak young human like him.

Meanwhile, her hips gyrated around his dick, letting her hot insides rub him with the textures of her vaginal canal even as she pushed her pussy against the base of his cock.

"Oh god," Johnny said again when Arcanine finished her kissed and left his mouth covered in her saliva, "I missed that."

So Arcanine nipped his bottom lip.

At 4 months pregnant, Johnny was still her human to toy with as she wished. She made him squirm, she made him orgasm, and she made him father her puppies with no one to get in the way. Mostly because they hadn't noticed.

The deal, the pact, that minx Zorua, that asshole Speedy and Arcanine had struck all but ensured that. Zorua got Thomas, her trainer's husband, Arcanine got her boytoy and Speedy well...perhaps she shouldn't be so harsh on him, as, in retrospect, the deal had not been necessary on his part.

Either way, she was going to spend her life getting pregnant with this boy's pups. And all without anyone knowing better. There was some conceptual difficulty with that, of course, though it was nothing being subtle and releasing her pups into the wild couldn't solve. Well, except the ones her boy claimed, of course.

She wouldn't deny him the chance to be a father and so she could limit herself to being the mother of those few he wanted to take care of.

But all the same, she wanted to populate their surroundings with THEIR blood.

It would be 5 months more before she whelped, and she only saw her sex drive grow and grow with her pregnancy. Maybe it was time to order him to stop going about in the road? Sex only once a week was getting rather old.

"Arcanine!" she grunted at him, even as she felt a delicious pressure just below her crotch start to build.

"J-just a few weeks more," Johnny begged her, "Just a few more!"

"I promised my friends I would really try this time," the human boy looked away from her, shame written on his face.

Arcanine sighed and gave his face a lovely lick, "Arcanine."

"T-thank you," he gasped as his orgasm was about to be out, "Oh, mommy, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

His testicles clenched, and Arcanine shutter with an orgasm as his cold load filled her nethers.

"Arcanine!" she moaned as she laid on top of him, her fur covering his body.

"Y-yes, I know I am lucky," Johnny moaned as he finished his load.

She could afford to wait a few more weeks.

She was going to have him for the rest of his life, after all.

-----------------------------

"Yes, yes!" Marta's knees were on the floor, and her legs were spread, "Do it more Speedy!"

Speedy the MIghtyena sighed as he leaned over and opened his mouth.

Then, very gently, he put it around his bitch's throat and just so lightly pressed-

12