To Get Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, YES!" she screamed loud enough that it made Speedy glad that the walls of the house were thick enough to muffle most noise.

The tip of his dick was already poking at her pussy, and he was slowly sinking his cock into her hot box. It was delicious, as always, but Marta was....

"Harder!" she begged him, "Sink your teeth in!"

Faaar too enthusiastic about this.

Now, Speedy liked causing pain and dominating others, he and his Trainer really bonded over that, but Marta was into it to the point that it worried Speedy sometimes.

The woman, with her big tits and her huge hips, had always been distractingly attractive to him and the fact that she had only ever given birth once had seemed like a waste to him. So when Candle and Arcanine had approached him with a plan to claim a part of the family for their own, well, he had jumped at it.

In retrospect, he had been bamboozled.

He sniffed around Marta, sticking his snout into her crotch and generally expressing his desire to her for all of one single week before she was on her knees, worshipping his cock like a devotee cultist. Which was the idea, yes, but at no point did his "partners" in crime have to intercede for him or help him out. Oh no.

He had to whisper into her trainer's ears about how much of a bitch Candle smelled, or how huge her pussy looked. He had to stop Marta from bothering Arcanine when she was dominating the boy, or distracting either one when they were about to find the affairs out.

But him and his mate?

"Oooh, carrying these four pups hurts so much," Marta hotly said as she gripped the edge of the table more and more, 'I wish they were more!"

Never needed any intervention of any kind.

"Mitghyena," Speedy told her as he let go of her neck, careful not to leave 'evidence' of his teeth, and started to get off her back.

"Oh, ok, ok," Marta replied, sounding disappointed.

Speedy paused as his paws were on her ass, and then sighed as, without letting her get anymore wetter or used to his doggy cock, like he should, he furiously thrusted his hips forward and hammered into Marta's cunt.

"Oooooh SHIT!" She moaned as, not only his shaft enter her pussy...but also his knot.

Her stomach just above her crotch bloated visibly with two ball protuberances that effectively locked his cock in place.

"P-please," she begged him as he started to get off, "Please dig into me!"

"Mightyena," Speedy flatly replied.

"I'll tell them it was Arcanine!" Marta assured him, "I'll blame it all on her!"

Speedy grunted...but dug his paws into her ass.

And slashed down.

"YES!" Marta shrieked and shuttered as she came.

4 sets of slashes left gashes that seeped blood on each of her ass cheeks, joining a bunch of faded and smaller scars on her stomach and shoulders.

With his knot still securing his cock inside of her snatch, Speedy then turned around and left himself ass to ass with his trainer's wife. And then, slowly, he began to pump back, hitting Marta's sealed cervix with the tip of his tapered dick each time he did so.

It was slow, pleasurable sex. The sort a pregnant bitch should indulge in. But Marta was never happy with "boring" stuff and always demanded more.

Thankfully, the huge pregnant stomach that swung with every of his quiet, but forceful, thrusts was perverse enough to calm her down from the worst of her demands.

But, shit, if it were up to his bitch, Marta would have Speedy literally chew her up.

But Speedy actually cared for her and their pups.

Augh, maybe one day he'd indulged her, when it wouldn't attract attention. Hospitalization was hard to hide after all.

But then, they had planned out how they would handle her pregnancy, so maybe that wouldn't be too difficult.

Marta was already 10 months pregnant and would give birth any second now. The problem with that is that giving birth to Pokemon would, undoubtedly, raise many eyebrows. So, when she did whelp, she would do it away from prying eyes and then report a convenient "miscarriage".

Maybe they would keep one or two, but Marta was eager to give birth to dozens if not hundreds. They would release them into the wild to fend off for their own, but that was the dream, wasn't it? To see your bloodline expand far and wide.

"Oooh, yess, I am coming again!" Marta started to stir up from her first violent orgasm only to fall into her second one as Speedy got up to stroke and also reach the end of his own tether.

"Mightyena!" Speedy grunted and released his seed into her, making the puppies inside of her stomach stir even as she, too came.

"I am addicted to this~" Marta declared, as if Speedy didn't know, "God, I NEED this!"

Speedy's seed backwash from her cunt back into the entrance of her vagina, which was sealed up with Speedy's knot. Still, some seed managed to slide out from the pressure and started dripping into the ground.

Scenes like this quietly happened in the house and, abroad, in other homes. Far away from "common" knowledge, as the risk to talk about it tended to be a bit too high, but not completely unknown. Because Pokemon weren't just pets and beings that had the same intelligence as human beings, while having a lot of their same drives and motivations, like say, reproduction? Might have other ideas and plans for their trainers.

Or their families.

One thing DID complicate matters though.

As Candle's eggs fertilized with human DNA, as Arcanine mothered Johnny in the most perverse way, and and as Speedy cleaned up his milfy masochist, a wrench was growing behind the scenes in each of their wombs.

Among the five Arcanine fetuses, two fertilized Zorua eggs, or four Mightyena babies, some weren't.

In each of the Pokemon's wombs was one altogether human offspring, each created through the combination of pokemon and human blood.

Things would eventually blow up but....it would not go beyond the family.

With the "natural" order of things reversed, it wasn't up to the humans to keep the family together. It was their owner'.

12