All Comments on 'To Grandmother's House We Go'

by oneiria

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

I Respect the Writers, BUT THIS . Seriously What Were YOU Smoking,Shooting Or Snorting to Write THIS STORY . The More I Read, The More Disgusted AND Confused I got. THIS IS A SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP STORY.

P.S. People that do Not like my Comment, Do Not BOTHER to Respond I Will NOT be reading further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How...

How does a writer become so engrossed in his "book of big words" that he forgets sentence structure and quality of his or her own work? I get the intent, but this was a huge miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A literary masterpeice

Here I am, Anonymous again. I have now sobered up and realize how stupid my last two comments were. I retract them both. I realize now that I can't tell my literary ass from a hole in the ground. What was I thinking? Oneiria graduated magna cum laude from Harvard in real life, and has published several (real) books, whereas I flunked out of the Creative Writing program at Okefenokee Junior College and the only job I could get was an unpaid literary troll on literotica.com. Go back to reading Oneiria, who is a true master of satire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous