To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting comfortable with one another.
7.1k words
4.92
4.2k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

We'd slowly eased into our relationship for a few good weeks. We slept the most nights in my apartment as I felt bad about leaving Jemma alone that often and I'd given him an extra key to my place as well.

He had nightmares a few nights we spent together, always the same - I'd wake him up, he'd distance himself, then desperately snuggle up to me sniffling and then go for a run. At least the morning after apologies stopped and apparently the nightmares were less frequent next to me. Though I was a little disappointed that he didn't share the nature of his nightmares with me. Yes, an hypocrite I am.

We had grown nicely accustomed to each others bodies and gotten to the point where sex was amazing and we were worse than horny teenagers. I was fairly surprised that Luke enjoyed bottoming as much, but damn... having him bottom was the sexiest thing on earth.

Although Jemmas stare did not help the climax a single bit as she always chose the best times to climb into bed with us and/or ask for petting - as amusing as it wouldn't have been every time.

Okay, true, I still hadn't given myself to him. Yes, the anal virgin, ex-straight, ex-captain of an ex army man gave himself to me and I, a lifelong gay man who didn't identify as a top - had not given myself to him. Nor said I loved him. I'm pathetic, I know. And a hypocrite yet again. I get the impossible fairytale of a relationship and then I won't man up to live it. Why? I was fucking scared. And instead of admitting I was scared, I pretended that there was no problem. And Luke didn't push me or maybe he was also pretending that there wasn't a problem?

It's just that... I'd have to have "the talk" with him. With John it was easy, he figured it out himself and mapped out all my triggers like a professional - which he essentially was. His wife specialises in mental traumas, so he had quite a good idea of how and what.

Anyway, I didn't have to tell him, not more than to just confirm with an occasional nod. With Luke I'd actually have to verbally express myself and tell him of the one night that I wish I didn't remember and spent a fair share of nights drinking to erase the memory, but it didn't work like that.

And how many nights I wanted to climb on top of Luke and impale myself, but I was scared of the phantom hands that I felt every now and then, scared that it'd show on my face and it's not like I could do it not face to face - the worst trigger of them all. Even avoiding all the triggers didn't always work.

Six years and still it haunted me like that.

And I was a man enough to... build myself a bed fort and avoid the issue. The worst of it was that I knew it'd be alright, I'd just have to say the things and we would be alright. I knew there weren't any consequences, just saying those things was hard.

Luke had found himself an apprenticeship position in a gardening company and was now gone all mornings. It felt strange laying in bed without him already. But yet again that evened out our sleeping schedules a bit and the fact that he had after work siestas to make up for staying up late with me.

One day when I had the evening off and could actually see him after he finished work, I found myself pacing around the apartment as I waited for him. Damn, I really was like a love sick puppy. No, I am better than that, I told myself and forced myself to sit on the couch and read. Not too successfully might I say.

Luckily for my sparse patience, he came to my place straight after work that day, saying "I need a drink" the moment he got in the door.

"Umm, okay... you good?" I asked in confusion as I went to my bar. Luke wasn't much of a drinker, the last time I actually saw him drink was at the hotel before we started seeing each other.

"Yeah, I think. No, I am." he said as he fidgeted around nervously.

"Okay..." I said, taking an iced glass to serve him a premixed negroni, "Did something happen today?" I asked handing him the drink.

"Yes." He admitted and took a good gulp of before saying "My supervisor kissed me."

"He-she what now?!" I asked more surprised than I had intended. A strangers lips on my man?!

"She. Yes, one week into the job my supervisor kisses me." he mumbled nursing his drink with eagerness, an anxious expression on his face.

"And?" I prompted him for more information impatiently, unable to decide on an emotion I should go with.

"I told her off." he said proudly and sighed taking another good sip.

"And?" I asked again as I definitely needed more than that.

"And she was a little persistent, but I said that I have a boyfriend." he admitted and took a large gulp of the drink, finishing it off, his face squinted from it's strength.

Did he just have his first coming out? All by himself? "Really?" I asked, trying to supress my wide smile. I really didn't think he'd be coming out already. True, it had been some time already, but... hey, I'm not complaining.

Damn, he's coming out.

"Yeah." he sighed softly, his face turning to a smile seeing my wide grin.

"How'd she react?" I asked, suddenly worried over his work climate, he just got the job.

"Wide eyed, okay... asked if you're as cute as I am." he snickered and kissed my forehead.

"Well am I?" I teased snuggling up to him with a wide smile and kissed him softly.

"No, you're much cuter." he murmured playfully and nipped my earlobe with his lips.

"Now you're just teasing me." I grinned wide and gave him a kiss on the neck.

"Maybe you should come see me shower, now that would be some teasing." he said and walked towards the bathroom playfully lowering his pants.

"Maybe I'll just tease you back..." I snickered and quickly followed him.

We stripped naked, making out every opportunity we had in between. I pushed him into the shower, turned the water on flipping his chest against the wall and pulling his ass out.

"Don't move." I whispered in his ear and kissed my way down him, glad to see his back only hinting of the scarring it used to have and made my way to his butt.

"David, what are you doing?" he asked joyfully puzzled as I slowly moved my kisses between his fuzzy buttcheeks.

"Just enjoy it." I murmured to him. I knew he was still at 'mixed emotions' when it came to rimming, he loved the sensation, but was a little caught up on the idea of the other functions of his sweet bottom. And well, since he hadn't done it on me, then he didn't really envision my side of the deal.

I lashed my tongue around his opening, making him groan. "Still weird..." he complained, but the shiver in his legs betrayed him yet again.

I shushed him and licked, kissed and nuzzled his hole as I popped the tip in every now and then. He still smelled wonderfully musky even as the water ran over him.

I heard his breathing grow ragged as his legs quivered and shaked under him. He pushed his ass backward, asking for more. Weird my ass - I snickered to myself.

"David, please..." he pleaded and today I didn't want to toy with him. He'd been a good boy, a very good boy.

I ducked myself between his legs and took him deep in my mouth and fingers inside him, making him groan from the sudden satisfaction. I bobbed my head back and forth slowly, prolonging his bliss, but he didn't want to hear any of it, working his hips against my mouth, making me take him faster and deeper.

I'd grown to love his 'chubby' dick, how it just breached the edge of my throat, but stretched my jaw, how he always instantly leaked when I fingered him and how his barely maintained blonde bush tickled my nose. Damn, how I wanted his dick in me.

I moaned from my own arousal as he grabbed my head in his hand, holding me still as he softly mouth fucked me against the shower wall as I teased his prostate. Damn, that was erotic, there's just something about being respectfully used and quickly jerked dick to soothe my raging arousal.

I looked up at him, he was on the verge of cumming, breathing heavy, body shuttering slightly and his face full of bliss as he thrust out of my willing mouth. We locked eyes for a moment, those stunning bright eyes, just before he pushed me nose flat to his groin, his semen spurting down my throat with relieved groans and his ass clamping down on my fingers. The taste of him triggering my own orgasm.

Life lessons do not inhale when there's a dick cumming in your throat!!!

I pushed him off of me, coughing and breathing erratically, gasping as he squatted down next to me, wrapping his arms around me, embracing me cheek to cheek saying "God, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." with a deeply concerned voice and rubbed his hands over my body in a soothing way.

"No, you didn't," I mumbled and coughed, "I just inhaled at a very wrong moment." I chuckled and coughed again, he was so sweet being so worried.

"You're not lying are you?" he asked as he looked me over like he'd been looking for injuries and wiped my sparse tears away.

"Luke, seriously, you didn't hurt me." I groaned with an eye roll and coughed some more.

"Good, because I don't want asking you to dinner sound like an apology." he said getting up, pulling me with him and turned the water off.

"Dinner?" I was intrigued as he handed me a towel. That had to count as a date-date, we hadn't really been out for a date, like romantically. I mean, brunch doesn't count.

"Yeah, Kath thought you'd be interested in us taking up their reservation at No Knives as they had something come up." he explained as we dried ourselves.

"No Knives? Seriously? That's a tab expensive." Or really it's the most expensive and exclusive vegetarian place in town with three stars. You have to be someone or be good friends with someone to even get a reservation there. Not to mention that just dinner there would cost us nearly my monthly rent, hence why I'd never been there.

"She said you'd say that. Apparently the owner is a close friend of theirs and owed them a favour anyway, so we wouldn't have to worry about that."

"Well, I really can't say no to a dinner at No Knives. I mean I've wanted to go there for years." I told him as he hung our towels back up.

"Great," he answered with a wide grin, "The table's at eight. Now let me thank you for that amazing treatment you gave me before I go and dress myself up for you." he told me, pulling me into his embrace and crab walked us out of the bathroom.

"How do you intend to thank me?" I snickered playfully. Even as the two of us tended to finish embarrassingly fast, we at least made it up by recovering faster.

"Well, we'll definitely have to shower again..." he teased and pushed us down on the bed with me under him.

I laughed over his playfulness and eagerly bit down on his earlobe. Nothing turned him on better than that. He kissed down my neck and I heard the lube cap. Wait he was on top. He didn't want to top did he? God, I'd have to tell him real quick.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, he claimed my lips, moved his legs up to saddle me and reached between us, a gentle flinch running through him as he prepared himself and I let out a relieved sigh that I hoped he didn't notice.

"Does it ever get easy?" he groaned breaking away.

"Can't rush sex," I chuckled and found his eyes, how could a color that cool look so warm? "It gets easier, but not really super easy, but you kinda stop minding too." I murmured and ran my hands over him. I didn't think I could ever get used to his physique.

Lubing my dick up, he straightened up and positioned himself above me. Holy shit how hot he looked, like god damn he could be the very definition of a cowboy. There's nothing, I tell you nothing, as sexy and hot as a gorgeous bulky fit guy on top of you, ready to impale himself on your dick. Nothing.

I watched him, feeling completely spellbound to him as he lowered him on me. How his abs worked as he took relaxing breaths, how his thighs flexed and how arousing the simple gesture of him running his hand through his damp hair was. Damn how tight and hot he was! Like temperature wise too.

"I think I have to make you catch up real fast." I mumbled, still spellbound by the sight. You'd think I could last a little longer after a few weeks of sex and just cumming, but noooo...

"Come on, do your magic." he chuckled deeply as he slowly started to rock himself on me.

I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him triple to the pace he was bobbing on me - you be a musician and do something out of rhythm! Digging my heels into the mattress I found myself some leverage to thrust against his bobbing. I might be a hypocrite, but not a pillow princess.

"God, you feel so good!" he gasped through his deep low moans and desperately searched for anything for support, finally deciding on leaning back and holding himself up from my raised knees.

How beautifully his things and core muscles worked for pleasure...

"You're so fucking gorgeous on top," I groaned and did my best to not think of the incredible sight in front of me. Way too early to cum. Way too early...

"God, so good, fuck me, make me cum..." he murmured in his deep low voice and rode me faster.

"You first," I gasped and reached to nip his nipple with my free hand. I really did love having that card up my sleeve.

His entire body tensed and arched. With a sudden yelped moan cum shot out of him as I still stroked him, keeping him high as long as I could. His cum coated my chest as his muscles squeezed down on me and I let go, feeling pleasure wash over me wave after wave. God, what a sight it is to see cum jolt out of a dick.

Soon the muscles needed to stay up failed him and he gently fell forward, landing on his forearms, his torso pressing against mine as my last waves or orgasm washed over me.

We lay there panting, his heavy body lightly crushing me, but I couldn't bother to mind. It was soothing in a way. It'd be more soothing if he'd be in me, if I could feel his cum in me, his dick slowly flacciding as I tried to hold onto the cum in me.

"Hey," I said softly, killing the comfortable silence we'd been in for minutes.

"Hey," he said turning his face towards me and smiled sweetly, but I looked away. Now or never.

"Any position from behind, any form of restraining, agressive dirty talk and rough handling are my triggers. I still don't want to talk about it, but I do want to move forward, okay?" I explained quietly, surprised that my emotions were at bay. Maybe I was over it? Yeah, right, until my next panic attack.

"Okay." he replied very softly and made me meet his gentle look, "I know it's hard to talk about things. I have my things too." he almost whispered to me.

"But you told me about yours." I muttered, still not wanting to fully meet his gaze. Thanks for rubbing it in my face hun.

"No, I told you how I got better. I didn't really tell you how I got bad."

"Oh..." I sheepishly realised that I hadn't realised that. *Obviously* the reasons behind his controversial therapy were nothing but light, I mean ofcourse it wasn't just the divorce. Duh, stupid, stupid, stupid. Yeah, question the therapy and not why he was there the first place, smart, real fucking smart. "Is that... the nightmares?" I asked and felt him tense on top of me.

"Yeah, but, enough about that - we have a hopefully lovely dinner in three hours, so shower?" he immediately changed the subject and I couldn't mind. I couldn't ask him to tell if I wasn't telling.

...

He promised to pick me up around seven thirty and luckily that didn't give me too much time to fuzz over my wardrobe, plus going to No Knives already meant the nicest clothes I had. I wore a pair of formal navy slacks and a matching vest, the nicest looking light blue shirt I owned and navy-brown two colored brogues. The same outfit I wore to my first solo concert.

Luke had taken an uber and waited for me outside the car as I got out of my building. He was in dark gray slacks, black oxfords, black belt and a crisp white shirt with patterned cuffs and details. God his clothes hugged his fit body way too well, he looked beyond handsome. He'd even done his hair, slicking it back fashionably.

He greeted me with a quick kiss and murmured "Oh god, you look gorgeous."

"And I already want to tear your clothes off." I playfully groaned to him as he got the door and slid across the back seat.

"You better stop that talk if you want to get fed before bed." he smirked at me and already adjusted himself in his pants making me chuckle.

Ok fine, I didn't have anything to laugh about as I had to adjust myself as well. At least we turned each other on.

I stared down at his ass as he led us to the restaurant. Those pants were a tease to say the least. The middle seam fell beautifully between his buttcheeks and their stretchy slim cut did way too many compliments to his toned bubblebutt. God I just wanted to nuzzle my face there and nibble on him. Damn now I was rock hard in public. I seriously hoped my dark pants hid my boner.

The hostess greeted us in a warm tone, asked if we'd reserved a table with them and to follow her in her well practised welcoming voice and guided us through the small cozy room of ten or so small tables into the second room that had the full view of the kitchen behind a glass wall and tables that looked even more elegant than they had in the first foom. The kitchen had a full size green wall, an indoor greenhouse and didn't look anything close to any commercial kitchen I'd seen before, no stainless steel anywhere in sight.

The restaurant seemed to have just fifty or so seats with a table of six the largest one in there. She led us to a small square table next to one of the floor to ceiling french windows looking over the valley full of city lights and the sun starting it's descend.

The hostess gave us an overview of the facilities as she topped our water glasses up with lightly sparkling water that rested in the stationary cooler stand next to us and informed us that our waitress would be with us shortly.

We both took a chance to familiarize ourselves to the lavish but well designed surroundings. There were quite a few semi famous people enjoying their evening around us. The place was so out of my budget that I might just had to scavenge for the rest of the month even if he paid half of the bill. No, wait, he asked me, so he was paying anyway?

A classy looking redhead soon approached our table with a bottle of sparkling in her hand and displayed it to us saying "Good evening gentlemen, I'd start the evening with passing on a gift from Mister and Madam Williams who wish you a happy monthiversary and hoped you'd enjoy a bottle of Krug Clos d'Ambonnay of 95'. Would you like me to serve the bottle or leave it for later?"

She didn't even finish her question before I stared at the bottle wide eyed. That was a crazy expensive champagne, like at the very top end of the most expensive champagnes and everything sparkling, ever. It was every sommeliers wet dream. It was something that only the rich drank. Even as John had had a habit of spending a fair share of money on spoiling me when we used to 'hang', he'd never gone *that* expensive. Not by a long shot.

"Please serve." Luke said without much thought, obviously, and the waitress began unwrapping the bottle masterfully and explained the surprise eleven course menu set up to us, but I couldn't listen, my mouth was watering for the hundreds of pounds that would soon be poured into my glass. I didn't even own a single item that cost as much as the twelve centilitres of sparkling that would soon be in my glass. Maybe my laptop? My suit? If I'd consider my suit a single item?

The waitress offered a taste of the sparkling as she finished opening the bottle. Luke gestured to me and the Miss poured me a sample and the envy on her otherwise professionally masked face was indescribable.

I twirled it slightly and noted it had beautiful chains of fine bubbles, taking a sip I had to admit it was stunning. The flavours were all over the chart, jammy yet crisp, acidic yet sweet, subtle yet intense. But to be worth a over a few thousand pounds a bottle? I guess that's why I was a bartender not a sommelier.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers
12