To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, amazing, thank you." I noted and the girl filled our glasses, the envy even more unshakable in her face if that was humanly possible. Fine, time to be the cool client we all hospitality people dream of...

"Hey," I prompted for her attention as she was about to put the bottle away, "Take a glass of that to the back."

The miss almost dropped the bottle out of her hands hearing the words leave my mouth, her face looking as stunned as if I'd just proposed to her while Luke raised me a questioning eyebrow.

"Really?" she quietly squealed out and Luke looked back and forth between us like he had no idea what was going on.

"Yeah." I gently smiled to her and watched her hastily grab an extra glass, pour herself a drink with some very shaky hands. For a moment I thought I should take the bottle out of her hands and pour the glass myself. All while she thanked us over and over again, testing out all the possible ways to possibly say thank you before leaving us to ourselves.

"Okay, please translate what just happened?" Luke asked me amusedly taken aback from everything.

"The bottle Kath and John got us is every sommeliers wet dream and well... there's essentially my weekly wage just in your glass."

"No... You're kidding, right?" he gasped in surprise.

"I wish." I didn't really...

"I thought you were stunned that they sent us a bottle." he mumbled in surprise.

"A two and a half thousand pound bottle!" I whisper yelled.

"Lavish." he noted wide eyed and took a sip, "Wow... and you just gave that miss your weekly wage?"

"What comes around, goes around..." I chuckled lightly, I might not be a believer, but tipping karma excisted. Not a single doubt about it.

"So, a month?" he asked with a content smile.

"It seems so." I said quickly measuring time in my head and he shook his head with a bewildered smile. Jesus we'd been together for a month. The guy I didn't dare to even talk to for two years has been my boyfriend for a month.

Wa talked on as the dishes started arriving one by one. I'd never eaten anything even close to what I was being served and the champagne was a lovely compliment to every dish. By our fourth course we needed a new drink and Luke handed the drink menu to me without even giving it a glance himself.

My curiosity got the best of me and I looked up the champagne as the very first thing. Oh god, that was my three months wage on their price list. But the menu itself wasn't as expensive as I would have thought, somewhat usual high-class bar/restaurant prices.

The drink list was set up surprisingly short, but truthfully I never appreciated the encyclopedia style drink charts that took too much conversation time away to browse through. I quickly picked us cocktails and we went on with our evening.

During the dinner I noticed a little too many eyes staying on Luke for a little too long to be taken as a compliment - I mean there's a limit on how much one can check out someone elses date for it to be still polite.

Just as I was going to return a twenty something spoiled bimbos lingering look with a disapproving scowl, Luke reached for my chin and pulled my lips to his - the last I saw was the bimbos shocked dropped jaw.

I was a little stunned over Luke kissing me *that* public. Sure he was coming out, but wow. And there was nothing chaste about that kiss, it was a pure claim and boy did my body respond. I was rock hard -again- in seconds and soon enough a gentle cough from our grinning waitress with our next course broke us apart. Luke mumbled a quick apology, saying that some miss was checking me out a little too much and he felt the need to state our relationship status. Well, I guess that made the two of us.

We spent a good four hours going through our dinner and had quite a few cocktails. He wasn't a single bit shy to kiss me every now and then, softly walking on the line of what's considered mannerful in public, but definitely more reserved than that first kiss. Plus, I didn't give a damn of manners! I was kissing the sexiest man in the room and I loved every second of it.

Even with the fifty percent discount we'd managed to spend close to three hundred pounds. But I had expected much worse. A fifty percent discount was quite a sweet deal. Kath must have been seriously close with the owner to get us such a deal. Or maybe spending twenty times as much on wine can get one such a deal?

With a little persuasion Luke agreed to halve the bill, even as he had wanted to pay fully and agreed only if we'd do this again - how good can deals get in one night? It was well past midnight when we got back out to the fresh air. I just had to chuckle at how drunk I suddenly felt. Luke didn't really look too much better either and he was supposed to be the heavy weight between us two.

We decided on walking to my place just to sober up slightly as it wasn't too far anyhow, just a half hour or so. We walked through the streets hand in hand as we recapped our evening, trying to remember what we even ate. We got glances from most people passing us, mostly positive looks, few winks, some wide eyes, few disapproving looks - the usual.

"Oh god." he groaned as we walked through a busier street with many pubs and restaurants. It was sort of a oh god I forgot something or oh god this can't be happening oh god.

"What?" I was puzzled as I remembered that we had paid and our belongings seemed to be with us, so it had to be it can't be happening one.

"They're from my company." he said, looking at a group of men walking towards us and my heart rate jumped through the roof, not to mention how sober I suddenly felt.

"I won't be disappointed nor offended if you let my hand go." I offered quickly to and already loosened my fingers around his hand.

"I will." he said, tightening his grip on me and pulling me closer. I was so not ready for what laid ahead.

"Feel free to change your mind any moment." I said hurriedly as we were already in clear sight range of them and saw the first pair of eyes pop in surprise and tell something to his companions, making them all focus on us.

"Don't make me kiss you with that talk." he threatened quietly, leaning closer to my ear, a gesture that was definitely noticed.

"I'll better shut up then." I said softly and suddenly felt tremendously anxious as we closed in on them. Luke wasn't too relaxed either as he tightened his hold on my hand to an uncomfortable point and held me close to him.

"Captain." the five of them said almost in unison as they slowed and stopped a few metres from us, clearly trying as hard to look casual as were we, repressing their wide eyes and stunned expressions.

"Former Captain - Corporal, Privates." he replied in a formal tone I hadn't yet heard from him as he untangled our fingers and wrapped his arm around me in a unabashed way. If my heart rate was high before, then it got even worse. After that brief acknowledgement, ended with an united nod, we all continued on in our paths - I could have sworn I felt their looks follow us, but I daren't look back.

"Well, that could have been worse." he softly noted after a few metres.

I just did a little "Hu-huh," as my adrenaline levels were still a way too high. I'd been out for so long that I'd forgotten what it felt like to come out. How could he be that calm?!

"I'm willing to bet that by this time tomorrow my entire company will know about this." he sighed - thank you, that's already a better reaction. Though, I'd be freaking out.

"Worried?" I asked as there had to be quite a few people whose opinion mattered to him.

He just plainly shrugged it off saying "It's not like I serve there anymore."

"But I am betting you have a few friends amongst them."

"True, a few lieutenants and sergeants have been bugging me for a farewell party."

"Oh? Are you going to have one?"

"I don't know, although I imagine the reactions to my 'I'm a gardner and have a boyfriend who's nine years younger than me' might be something to laugh about one day, then I really don't know if that's an evening to look forward to."

Even as he just spoke the truth and there wasn't a hint of regret or negativity in his voice, it still alarmed me. The change in his life was tremendous. Would there come a day when he realises that he'd changed too much?

"You don't have to tell them about me." I mumbled as I knew too many stories of strong discrimination against gays in the army. Even as the UK version of don't ask, don't tell ended when I was still in elementary school.

"I'm not ashamed of loving you." he essentially snapped back at me as soon as the words had left my mouth.

Did he just accidentally say he loved me? Or was it on purpose? Did he just say he loved me? Maybe he didn't mean it like that?

Ok, ok, just let it pass without making a number out of it and give him a chance to say it when he was ready. "Me neither, me neither." I offered as it was the only positive yet neutral response I came up with.

He blushed quite a deep red and I pretended not to notice as I kept my eyes ahead of us and tried my best to suppress my presisting smile - very unsuccessfully I might say. Jesus, every time I began to worry about us, he just crushed the worry like a little bug.

"Who knows, maybe Regan and Hanson will finally come out to me now." he said after the lengthy silence in our walk.

"Who are?" I asked as I hadn't met any of his friends, not that he'd met mine.

"The best friends in my company, as they claim to be at least. Two sergeants, friends of mine, I think on some level they suspect that I know, but have never admitted to it."

"How do you know?"

"Oh years back when we were in Iraq we had one seriously bad day, Hanson got shot and in short I'm quite sure friends don't hold each other like that, nor give out such promises. I don't think they even realised how intimate they were and luckily I was the only witness to that. But I never said anything about it, neither did they."-

-"I did accidentally house them together every time I had a chance after that. Couples aren't usually allowed anywhere close to each other, especially when deployed. Plus, they're 'housemates' in civil life, no girlfriends, both near thirties." he explained and my mind automatically jumped to every hunky soldier sex fantasy I'd ever had. Okay, bad idea, do not think of hunky soldiers going at it when in public.

We made our way back to my place, feeling fairly sobered up or so we thought. We didn't even make it past the hallway before we were groping each others bodies, our lips kissing and sucking on every bit of skin that got in their way.

"You know how hard it was to remain mannerful with you dressed up so gorgeously for me?" he growled to my ear and bit my neck a little too forcefully as he pressed me to the wall.

"Me?!" I squealed, "You! You have such pants on that even the lesbians were checking out your ass!" I laughed and felt his perfectly firm bottom - so soft, so hard.

"Ha! I basically had to keep my lips on you at all times so some of them would stop checking you out a little too much!" he snickered and tried to unbutton my vest and shirt faster than his fingers allowed as he brought his lips back to mine.

"Oh god Luke..." I groaned as everything drastically shifted from playful to down right lustful.

"I never thought that feeling another can feel this good..." he growled sliding his hands over my bared torso and dove down to kiss my collarbone, bathing my body with his love.

"Luke, oh fuck Luke... I want you to have me..." I panted under his caress.

His lips and hands froze on me. He rose back to his full height, his eyes locking on mine, a serious look on his face. "You sure?"

"Please... just let me take control, we'll be good, I promise." I pleaded as I felt my lust levels drop, but the need for him was as strong as never before and I swear the desperation showed on my face.

"Okay." he whispered and took a good step back from his previous position of having me pinned to the wall, giving up his dominating position.

I stepped forward and took his lips back, moving my fingers down to unbutton his shirt. Fucking buttons. Yes they looked good, but they never came undone as fast as needed.

Our kisses grew more demanding as we bared our bodies to each other, finally making our way into the apartment. Our pants dropped one by one, his fingers brushed along my butt cheeks and I could feel how he already imagined himself buried between them as his cock twitched between us from the move.

I kissed him to the bed, asking him to lay back and grabbed the lube to prepare myself as I saddled him and trailed my lips on his upper body. I was burning with desire as I pressed my fingers in me - all I wanted to do was to just shove him inside me, but I hadn't even had a dildo in me for months and he was seriously wide. Short, but damned wide.

"Kiss me..." Luke whimpered under me and I gave my lips back to him. His hands gently rubbed over my body, supporting me as I had little troubles keeping myself up on one hand.

I had some resistance with getting my fourth finger in me as I was seriously out of practice, but yes, the forth was necessary. Just my fingers had me at an uncomfortable limit, I couldn't even imagine how his wide width would feel, but I knew it was a question of patience and desire. Not that I had patience.

Feeling myself as ready as I could get, I broke away from our kiss, asking him to stay still and positioned him against me. His blunt head against my hole already made me shiver - damn it had been a long time.

I calmed myself again. I would be good. This was Luke. He wouldn't hurt me. Just his concerned face right now says he wouldn't hurt me. I could trust him this much.

I lowered myself slightly, letting him slip in - god damn he was wide! I yelped from the sudden intrusion and tried hard to make myself relax around him. I caught the look of deepened concern on his face and leaned down to kiss him, assuring him that I was good.

I eased down another inch and gasped for breaths, but I knew I was at the hardest part, the tricky two inches were almost done. He was definitely the widest I'd had. I pulled off, slicked some extra lube on him and slid the two inches back - almost four to go.

The rest went easily and Luke was cursing himself to hell, well compared to his usually curse free tongue. I actually heard him use the word 'fuck' as a curse not a verb. One sweet swearing followed another, mixed with compliments to me.

As my butt touched his balls, I sighed of relief and let the feeling of intense stretching fade slowly. I met Lukes desperate gaze, who was almost chewing his bottom lip off to remain still, and smiled. He wasn't going to hurt me, I told myself again.

I leant down and kissed him deep knowing far too well how I was torturing him.

"How are you doing?" I whispered on his lips as I began to rock my hips.

"You're so tight..." he groaned with his eyes rolled back and took another deep breath.

"You feel so good." I murmured and searched for the perfect angle positioning myself upright again. His wide girth was rubbing my sweet spot quite nicely already, but I knew it could be better, it could be mind blowing.

"I don't think I'm gonna last too long." he growled under me, gliding his hands over my body. Boy could I relate. Maybe one day I could get used to his utter sexyness?

I hummed a hu-huh to him and stroked myself to catch up - that was it. The little twist in my position and his dick hit my prostate perfectly. "Oh fuck!" I gasped from the sensation, "Jesus, fuck me Luke, fuck me! Make me cum!" I pleaded and smashed myself against him.

He grabbed my hips and thrusted against my bobbing on him, soon we found a good rhythm between us and I let him fuck me frantically as I constantly pleaded for more and stroked myself, feeling my groin boil at a higher temperature than I could remember in my life.

I saw him clench his teeth and squeeze his eyes shut, clearly trying his best to not go over the edge. His muscles worked so beautifully under me, flexing and flexing, desperately working towards our orgasm.

"Look at me," I gasped, making him meet my gaze. The moment his look met my eyes they clamped shut and cum jolted out of me. I felt him pulse in me, his cum filling my insides as my own covered him in scatters, my hand milking me rather in contractions than me actually jerking myself any more.

I saw stars for a second, for a second I felt the phantom arms - but they went away, for a second it was all black and then I was on Lukes chest, my cum smeared between our bodies, him still inside me, both of us gasping for air. No flash backs, just me and him.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and nudged me with his nose, asking for my lips. He kissed me lightly and muttered "How beautiful you are," as he met my gaze.

The next moment magically was four o'clock at night. Luke was snuggled up close to my body, gently snoring. I climbed out from under him as gently as I could and went to relieve my bladder. He must have cleaned us up before falling asleep.

I admired the spawled body on my bed, he was a stunning man, just gorgeous. God, those thighs... that core... just the size of his forearms... okay, his everything. I'd definitely have to man up and do my best to keep him as I had no intention to give the fairytale up. And I mean, I wasn't too bad of a catch too, I did have my insecure moments, but... I was freaking cute, manly cute. Tall, slender and cute, could be much worse, right?

I snuck back in bed and snuggled up to the gentle giant again and took a moment to feel his body. Yeah, I didn't think that feeling another could feel that good either.


12