To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My line of thoughts was disturbed by Luke coming home and I shut the video instinctively. He immediately joined me after taking his shoes off, pulled me in his arms over the couch and kissed my head. "What's this?" he asked looking at the pile of papers sprawled around me.

"Kathrines employment offer."

"That's a lot of paper." he noted in surprise as he studied the tens of pages, "Any good?" he asked as he still kept his arms around me.

"Too good." I sighed and muttered, "She wants to make me duty manager."

"Oh? Why not take it?"

"I'd have to work with John." I sighed as the last thing I needed in my relationship was any ex dramas.

"So?" he asked like it wasn't the most irrelevant thing.

"He's my ex-lover." I scoffed.

"So?"

"Seems complicated."

"I remember you saying it was the past." he noted with furrowed eyebrows. Oh damn, that was recieved wrong...

"It IS the past."

"Then I don't really see a problem when you don't have any feelings for him." he softly murmured and rubbed my head.

"I don't. You really wouldn't mind me working with him? I mean, we'll probably be quite nose to nose. Plus I'd not be surprised if I'd be doing crazy overtime for the first few months."

"It's John we're talking about, honestly I'd be even more worried about Kath than him. And this is who you are, you working late is almost as me working early - we'll meet somewhere in the middle."

"Yeah, you really need to be worried about Kath." I chuckled and sighed saying, "I need to think on this, but I guess I'd be stupid not to take it." And I already felt my gorgeous plan of spending my days snuggling up with Luke and just doing a few concerts a week plan slip through my hands.

"Well... I'm gonna leave you to it and take a shower. Need to trim and stuff," he said as he got up and dragged his hands off of my body the slowest way possible, leaving me in the middle of my paper chaos.

So... a great wage and an epic offer at a time the job market at least looked questionable. Sure I could check with aquaintances for a job, but did I really want to be behind a bar instead of all over a venue? And it wasn't that I'd have to worry about shitty management with Kath and John... hell, I'd be management.

Four months to acquire a driver's licence, two months to pass six vocational training courses, all from occupational environment safety to POS systems set-up and maintenance. Mandatory of course. Failing to do so would cause the termination of my contract.

I'd probably be stressed and swamped for the next four months straight that was for sure. But if I'd ever had a golden ticket in my hands, the contract was it. It very likely was a once in a lifetime offer in quite the literal meaning. Unless I fucked it up of course.

Well, fuck. Better enjoy the last of the freedom I had. The next day Luke was meeting Lisa for the first time and we'd spend two nights in the south with his mother. After that... I sure the hell hoped he really loved me.

I made my way to the bathroom and found Luke stripped nude and trimming down his beard to his liked length of a short beard/long stubble. He looked so sexy being all that focused and all, bent over the sink, his back arched and ass displayed in such a shameless innocent manner as he focused on his facial hair. His strong stocky things spread apart and god, that firm, soft ass looked god damn inviting.

I brushed my hands over his sides and together at the front as I kissed the back of his neck, tasting the saltiness of his after work skin. It was a gesture that had earned the meaning of 'I want you' between us. I softly laid my torso on his back, his body still fuming hot from work.

"Really?" he chuckled, pausing the trimmer and asked, "Can't this wait a little?" as he found my eyes in the reflection in the mirror, but there wasn't a hint of annoyance in his face, rather smug amusement. God damn, we were beautiful together.

"Sure it can," I murmured with a grin as I nibbled on his earlobe, "but does it have to?" I asked unabashedly as I gently humped him with my almost full mast arousal.

"You're horrible." he sighed with a smile, "try and not disturb me too much until I finish." he said using the same line I used on him when he got all gropey when I played the bass.

"You make me horrible." I growled in a husky voice and turned back to kissing his neck as he turned the trimmer back on with an amused eye roll.

I kissed all over his neck, moving down and trailing the kisses down his spine in a snail slow pace as I roamed my hands over his torso, letting my fingers explore his chest hair.

I kissed lower, just to be able to reach the under sink cabinet to grab the aloe for some makeshift lube and coated my fingers.

"You have lube in the bathroom?!" he asked in playful stun as he realised what I was doing.

"I ain't that kinky." I chuckled and noted it was just aloe as I started circling his hole, gently applying pressure and kissed the back of his shoulder.

"Can't this really wait for two minutes?" he asked in faked frustration as I softly asked for entrance with my fingers, but I knew he was as into it as I was.

"Sure, I can just warm you up for two minutes." I murmured shamelessly and nibbled the skin under his ear as I pressed two fingers in him, earning gasp from him.

"I really need to finish this." he groaned as he kept trimming down his beard.

"You better focus then." I snickered as I slowly worked the fingers in and out of his hot and now slick hole and resumed kissing his neck as I watched him groom himself.

I slowly opened him up, convinced that the two minutes were more like five at least. His beard looked more and more gorgeous with every stroke of the trimmer and his body responded to me more and more with every stroke of my fingers.

It was thrilling to watch his arousal grow more desperate with every glimpse I took in the mirror over his shoulders and feel his chest taking deeper breaths as I kept kissing his upper back.

"Fine-fine-fine, just let me rinse off and I'm all yours." he said turning off the trimmer and started to turn around, but I pushed him back and 'ung-ugh'ed him. "What do you mean 'ung-ugh'?" he asked in playful confusion.

"I want you here, like this." I explained as I humped his ass and watched him respond in the mirror.

His eyes found mine in the mirror, they were full of emotions; awe, wonder, refusal and acceptance at the same time. "Seriously?" he asked, seemingly not too thrilled about the idea.

"Full view of your face and body while I express my love in its rawest form?" I murmured unabashedly to him and deliberately brushed over his prostate, watching his face twist in the unexpected pleasure.

"You drive a hard bargain." he sighed as I continued to manipulate his body to my will, seeing him glance at himself in the mirror.

"Is that a yes?" I asked as I brushed my free hand over his chest and lightly tugged on his nipple.

"Yes." he said as he twisted his body and reached his hand out to my face as an invitation.

I grinned and gave him my lips. I kissed him in a frenzy, our tongues brushing against each other, soft moans leaving both of our bodies. I let my fingers slip out of him and reached for the aloe without leaving his lips. I felt a jolt of excitement run through his body with the click of the cap and coated myself with the slick substance.

I rubbed my dicks head against his hole, feeling it ready to take me as Luke whimpered moans on my lips. That man was just irresistible, god damn. I pushed in, all the way to the hilt in one smooth push. His lips snapped away from mine, a growled groan leaving deep from his throat as his head dropped to his chest. I stayed still, feeling the sudden tension leave his body almost as quick as it came. I slowly rocked my hips in little thrusts and savoured his breathing deepen and quicken at the same time.

He dropped his head back, resting it on my shoulder, his hands reaching behind and caressing my head, the other resting on my hip. His breaths next to my ear already had a hint of a moan to them. I tiptoed slightly to play with the angle and roamed my hands over the front of his body, giving his penis a few teasing tugs on the way. Kissing the neck he so beautifully exposed to me, I kept an eye on the mirror, drinking in our mutual expression of love, it was mesmerising how it wasn't just one taking and other giving, it was the continuous exchange, the constant receiving and giving.

"Oh god, yes! More!" Luke pleaded and arched his back even more. I don't even know what was it that I did exactly to earn such a reaction, but if more was what he wanted, more was what he was getting.

I pushed his upper body forward, making him steady himself against the mirror and wrapped a hand around under his shoulder and pistoned into him harder, making him moan out something unintelligible to my ears, but what else could it have been, but harder, more or faster and deeper?

Anything you want, baby.

With his one hand on the sink and other on the mirror, his body bent forward and his breathing rapid, the reflection of him was better than any porn I'd ever watched. His rock hard dick bouncing erratically in every possible direction, how his face twisted in the mix of sensations and how his eyes found mine every now and then was erotic to say the least.

Soon he was working his body back against me, demanding even more, chanting that he was close. I pulled him back up, his back to my chest, and tugged his chin to have him meet my lips. We kissed hard and deep as I reached over his front, dragging my hand over his torso and wrapping my fingers around his shaft, giving him just a tiny jerk before his body convulsed.

His mouth left mine in a muffled cry, his head tossed back onto my shoulder as the first jets of cum shot from his dick. I quickly balanced myself holding on to a fixture and let his ass contractions milk me as I, just barely, rocked my hips against him and jerked his dick in a leisurely fashion.

Everything felt soft. That sadly included my legs. I wasn't ready to come down from my high, but the other option of falling to the floor seemed worse. I leaned Luke and I over the sink, finding more support against the counter and the wall in front of us.

"Damn... that was... " he muttered and broke into a soft chuckle.

"Hu-huh," I breathed on his back.

"I should let you talk me into things more often." he murmured calmly.

"Luke?" I asked for him even as there was obviously no need to, "If I take the job... then these three days are the last we have. I would be swamped from head to toe for four months at least." I said as I rubbed my face against his back.

"What are you saying?" he asked, sounding a little too alarmed. Oh damn, I did not phrase myself the best...

"I'm saying that it's going to be hard. I want the job. I want you. But I don't want to sacrifice either, but I don't know how to juggle the two. Plus I have the concerts... I don't know how I'm going to do that all." I explained, feeling a hell of a lot more down than before.

And why did we always break into such conversations after sex?

Luke softly dismounted himself from me and turned around in my arms, taking my face between his hands. "Hey, don't worry about that. Who knows, maybe I'll be finally able to drag myself away from you for enough to actually work out then. Or I don't know. It's not like I'm going to go psycho boyfriend the first moment I don't get your full undivided attention." he explained to me and I dropped my gaze to the floor.

Fuck me if that man didn't know all the right things to say.

I snorted a chuckle seeing cum drip between his legs and did my best attempt at an unamused voice, complaining "You're dripping cum on my bathroom floor."

Luke broke out laughing, playfully smothering me in his arms, and exclaimed "And whose fault is that?!"

...

We started the next day off with driving to Lisas.

Me. Me driving. Do you think I was freaked out? Do you? DO YOU?

It all started last night when I explained to Luke all the requirements that I had to meet by the date of opening the restaurant and the ones that Kath so gracefully had given me an extra two months after that, starting off with getting a drivers licence. I don't even know why I thought that that conversation wouldn't end with Luke insisting on instructing me and using our upcoming long drive to the south as a perfect excuse to get me behind the wheel and practicing asap.

A part of me knew that it was for the best, getting a good head start and everything, plus Luke was a calm, kind person, probably the best to teach me. But was I fucking ready?! Hell no. Abso-fucking-lutely no! Why do you think I'd held my provisional licence for the past five years? I did not want to drive. There were cars, people, things, systems, too many variables, it was just beyond my nerve tolerance.

But there I was, behind the wheel of Lukes very generously sized Hilux of a pickup truck, instead of a two seater Mini Cooper or one of those tiny electric cars. The only thing calming me was that the car was had automatic transmission, those proximity sensors and a backup camera. At least we were driving at off-peak time and Luke was calm enough for the both of us and actually very good at explaining things.

I have no idea how I did it, but I reached Lisas home across town without any casualties and with only one grand mistake was changing lanes without looking if it was safe to do so, but luckily there had been no one near me. Not that that would undo the mistake of course. With some heavy instructions I managed to park the car in it's designated spot on the driveway instead of calling 'I quit' and leaving it in the middle of the road in front of the house as I wanted to.

I'd finally reached the first finish of the day.

I was shaking like a leaf when I finally turned off the engine and returned to the safety of having both my feet securely on the ground. I was so shell-shocked that I didn't even notice that Lisa was already outside ready to greet us.

"What happened?" Lisa asked in almost shock seeing me like that.

"Never. Driving. Again." I said with every breath, I could only imagine how pale and sickly I must have looked like.

"Yes you are." Lukes voice growled behind me in a tone that was both loving and annoyed at the same time. His hand brushed over the small of my back as I shook my head to that. And I could just sense that he was rolling his eyes to me.

"Good morning Madam, Luke Serene." he said offering his left hand as he was holding Jemma to his body with the right.

"Lisa Winters." she said extending her left arm and shook his and asked in an accusatory voice "Now could you tell me why my nephew looks like he's about to throw up?"

"Uh, just a little overwhelmed by driving stress I guess, mostly due to not believing that he's doing fine."

"Overwhelmed?" I snapped out of my shock to him, "There are cars, people, signs, lines and a hundred variables every passing second! How on earth am I supposed to cope with and handle all that?"

"Just like you just did, honey, just like you just did." he murmured and hugged me with Jemma between us. Why, for once, couldn't I keep on pouting throughout one of his hugs? Just once?

"Okay, David why don't you take Jemma inside, give us a chance to talk for a moment." Lisa offered and I gave her one of my scowls as I wrapped my hand around Luke and held him tight to me.

"David..." Luke breathed to my ear and whispered, "It's not like I've got something to hide."

"David, please." Lisa asked sternly, a definite hint of 'do not argue with me right now' in her voice.

"Fine," I groaned and took Jemma off of Luke, "I'm blaming you for whatever happens." I growled at Lisa as I took Jemma from Luke and scowled at Lisa.

It was sweet how she was protective of me, but damn did she over do it at times. Hence why I never told her of half the things happening in my life, like the rape or the abusive boyfriend. Jesus I couldn't imagine the mother lion Lisa'd have turned into then. Oh god, I'd never hear the end of it...

I went inside and greeted Vance, Lisas partner for the last few years, who noted "Lisa's roasting him, huh?" as I released Jemma. I just mumbled him a groaned reply and turned to watch the conversation outside. Lisa at least seemed not to be too hostile as Luke kept a straight and relaxed face on.

Vance and I exchanged some formalities as I watched the scene, but there was no depth to our conversation, just the usual how's it going talk. Though I guess he sensed I was no conversation partner until the scene outside was over as he patted me on the shoulder and left me by the window.

I was a nervous mess watching them talk, I hadn't told Lisa the things I'd told Luke. If he'd mention them, she'd be having my hide next. And top that off with the fact that I actually finally seemed to have a kind and sweet man as a partner, he was definitely the very last of all the men I'd been with to deserve getting roasted.

Lucky for me, their conversation wasn't too long and soon enough they made their way inside with Lisa calling me to the kitchen to help finish the meal - code for me to recieve my roasting next.

She showed Luke to the living room and Jemma rushed to his lap the very moment he sat down and did her usual regime of finding the best position to lay down in.

"I see you weren't lying." Lisa noted looking at Luke and the cat narrow eyed.

"You yourself said that she's-8" I chimed, being a tiny bit too pleased with myself.

"I know what I said." she cut me off before I could say 'an excellent judge of character' as she had said when I adopted her so she wouldn't have to put her down. We made our way to the kitchen and she immediately asked "Is he treating you alright?"

'No, Lisa, no, the first boyfriend I'm introducing to you is a complete jackass and I hoped you could scare him off' I groaned sarcastically in my head as I said "He's good to me, he's real-real good."

She cross questioned me a little, but in the end she seemed to come to terms with everything Luke. It seemed that being my driving instructor, having come out and introduced me to his mother were the key selling points to her.

After the crime suspect level questioning we sat down for brunch and finally had a humane conversation. Vance and Luke bonded over stuff that cops and army people bond over as I looped Lisa in the latest events of my life. Vance even invited Luke to join his work out group, but I couldn't figure out if it was a genuine invite or a 'keep your enemies close' type of an invite.

As we had planned the seven hour drive into one day, then we had to leave rather soon - something I deliberately arranged in case Lisa would go pure MI5 on us. I really loved her, but jesus, was her love smothering at times. Probably the next visit would be alright. Lisa even hugged Luke goodbye, so that was possibly the very best outcome that could have been.

I was NOT happy to be driving again, but I had to note it wasn't too bad as we reached the highway. I even started to relax after ten-twenty kilometers of straight-ish road. After a hundred I was even starting to feel a little bored and actually felt like I could handle the driving thing after all. We changed after three hours and he gave me a crash course on fueling as we stopped for a refill and coffee (tea for my sweet man of course).

I put up quite a fight as he wanted me to drive the last stretch of road that led from the highway to his mothers ranch. The twenty kilometres that couldn't even be called road. It was an obstacle course for professional drivers; potholes, cracks, deep drops and sharp edges - you name it.

Long story short, he sweet talked me into it. 'Excellent practice', he said, 'it'd be alright', he said. Fucker.