To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on him harder as he settled into a rhythm, lapping my tongue around him. A wandering thought of how on earth guys swallowed larger dicks as I nearly struggled with Lukes wide five incher passing my mind.

I heard his breathing quicken and felt his body softly bucking. The rubs on my head got more insistent as he grunted my name between his low pitched moans and I just sucked harder, moving one hand to rub his hole and the other to grip his balls.

He silently yelled out into the woods, his hold tightening in my hair as he fed me his erupting cock, rocking his dick in and out of my mouth as I tried to swallow his seed and lick at him at the same time.

With the final jolt of cum out of him, his grip on me relaxed. Combing his fingers through my hair in a grooming manner as I slurped up all the spit and cum from his manhood.

He dropped down onto our calves as I let him slip from my lips, a content, drained smile on his face. After we both calmed our breaths a little he leaned forward and kissed me softly as he pushed me backwards to lay down. He buried his face into the nook of my neck, cuddling his body up to mine side by side.

"How bad I just want to get naked with you right now..." I groaned as I was seriously missing some skin on skin action.

He raised his head in a 'I just realised something' manner and said "Actually there *is* another quilt."

He raised up and went to find the extra blanked and added with a little snicker "I guess ma' was worried about us getting cold."

Fuck yes, naked cuddles up ahead. Naked cuddles out in the woods with my dear man after some oral pleasures, what else could one want in a day?

I snapped out of my dreamy bubble, seeing Luke frozen still with the bagged up quilt halfway pulled out its bag, his face reflecting the highest level of discomfort and stun.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.

He slowly faced me, sheer disbelief in his face, and muttered "Ma'... packed lube for us."

I stared at him with the same stunned disbelieving face that he had on and burst out laughing. 'Hey boys, Imma send you off to the woods to have sex' sounded in my head and I laughed even harder.

I felt tears run down my face as I laughed and Luke groaned "This is not funny.", but couldn't resist joining my chortling.

Soon enough we got over our amusement (or embarassment in his case) and snuggled up to each under the quilt, having stripped down to our birthday suits.

It was so blissful, being there, out in the open, our love to see for anyone who was watching (I sure hope there wasn't anyone besides birds watching us).

We drank some more wine and kept each other warm. I cuddled up to his chest, trying my best to memorise his natural scent, but even as I could smell it so purely and would recognise it without a blink of an eye, there weren't any words to put it in. It was just, so... him.

I almost freaked out of my skin as a leaf fell on my face. Luke of course had a laugh of the century over it all, essentially curled up in a fetal position, tears running down his face and very unsuccessfully apologising through his chortling. I couldn't even hold it against him, how could you hold such pure innocent joy against one?

But I couldn't let him just have it either, I tackled him onto the ground, turning to suck on his neck viciously. His laugh dying in a near instant, replaced with a deep breath, his hands taking hold of my head and waist.

"David..." he growled under his breath.

"Luke," I hissed and bit his collarbone, earning a surprised yelp from him. My hands traced his body as I pressed mine between his legs, my half-mast arousal next to his, grinding my pelvis against him, calling our erections into life.

"Oh my, baby..." he breathed under my primal assault.

"Yesss..," I growled and nipped his nipple as I looked up to him, another surprised yelp leaving his throat, "your baby." I murmured and sucked his lower lip between mine.

He moaned into my mouth as I released his lip and kissed him in a frenzy, my hands feeling his heated body under mine.

He quite literally melted into my kiss, his body falling soft under me, offering me to use him however I pleased.

I reached for the lube, eager to bury myself in him, and smeared a generous amount on his hole.

Luke dropped away from the kiss, whimpering sweet light swearings as I manipulated his body to my will.

I opened him up, my fingers brushing over his prostate just enough to have him needing more. His body fell even softer and he pulled his spread knees up to his chest, allowing me to have every bit of him I could ever want.

I kissed across his body, gently stroking his full-mast arousal as my fingers readied him for me. He bucked his body against my handiwork on him, eager for more, and I wasn't going to have him beg.

I withdrew, lubed up and positioned myself against him. His eyes met mine, full of consent and need.

Oh yes baby, I'll give it to you. I'll give it to you good.

Digging his heels into my ass, demanding me faster than I was giving it to him, he pulled my lips onto his, whispering "Please," just before kissing me hard and deep.

I pushed in, groaning from the sudden heat around me, the tightness. A tiny whimper from Luke echoed in our mouths as I slid all the way in him.

I put all of my focus into that kiss, just so I could give him a little time to adjust and not to assault him like a part of me pressured me to. His soft strong lips, the gentle burn from his beard rubbing against my face and how the texture of his tongue seemed to be the star of the kiss.

I held his face in my hands and pulled back to look in his eyes, a trail of saliva hanging between our lips. He was such a marvelous man and how he seemed to purely enjoy letting me have him like that was a gods blessing. I'd be lying if I'd say that I still wasn't a little favoured to top. I loved the control, even when he topped from the bottom. No matter how much I trusted him, I couldn't relax into bottoming for him the way he could for me.

I kept my gaze on his eyes, slowly sliding out, slowly back in. He squeezed around me, the squeeze testing my self control. I pulled out and plunged back in, harder, faster.

His eyes rolled back in his head, a gentle moan leaving his lips. That was it, all the confirmation I needed.

I began to rock my pelvis into his, slowly working up my speed, his soft groaning only spurring me on.

I took a moment to imagine what we must have looked like, two of us naked out in the open, a quilt halfway covering us. A skinny twink of a man like me between such a hulk of a mans legs like Lukes, his calves wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper into him, his hands on my ass, encouraging me to go faster.

I buried my face in the nook of his neck, letting my hips find different angles, listening to the air gushing in and out of his lungs with softer and harder groans and moans mixed with my skin slapping into his. Loving the way his dick twitched between our bodies, desperate to be the source of his pleasure, but not this time. At least so I hoped.

I pistoned into him, fingers curling hard into his shoulders. His whimpers hinting he was getting close, but still I wanted to give it to him better, wanted to drive him over the edge. He deserved to get loved as good as it ever got. But he had other plans.

He wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over, efficiently saddling me, and kissed me deep as he took control over, rocking his hips back and forth, his precum slick dick sliding against my abdomen with his gyrating.

I dug my heels into the ground and worked against him. We panted heavily against each others lips, to a point I couldn't tell whether we were making out or just breathing into each others mouths with our lips together.

I grabbed onto his ass and left his lips, down to suck on his neck. He howled a yelp as I sucked on him, his body trying to get even more out of our love making, slamming me in him faster and harder. I could tell he was on the edge, just that little something missing.

Our breathings were completely erratic. I needed him to cum, desperate for him to feel that pure anal orgasm.

Oh baby, please cum, I need you to cum.

If I'd thought I'd fucked him hard before, then the way I pounded into him was something completely new, but fuck was I on the edge myself.

I felt my balls seize up and darted to suck on his nipple as my last resort, nipping the other one between my fingers.

The sound he made would stay with me forever. The surprise, how his deep voice jumped almost two octaves, the volume of it, the sound of near pain, how primal it was.

His hand grabbed onto my hair, tugging hard, but not pulling me away as the scream left his lungs. His body arched into mine, pushing his chest even more into my face -fuck he was cumming- and I lapped onto his nipple harder.

We put our last effort into our hips, never stopping as cum erupted from him, followed by a quiet yelled scream from him.

Hot semen flew over my torso, scattering abstract patterns on my body in consecutive compulsions.

I let my head drop in a desperate attempt to gulp some air into my body and shot off into his contracting body, barely capable of keeping thrusting into him as his own hips slowly slowed to a stop over mine.

We fell completely limp. Our desperate gasping for air sounding as if we'd just ran for our lives. Our bodies completely drenched in sweat.

He dropped to his side, sparing me from crushing me with his weight. "Oh jesus," he gasped between his wild panting.

"Hu-huh," was all I could manage between my own desperate attempt to restore oxygen levels in my body.

We laid there panting, waiting for our bodies to restore. Slowly it got cold. My throat felt like the desert, the tiny bit of saliva I tried to swallow seemed to evaporate even before it got to the back of my mouth.

Never in my life had I been that happy to have tea around, gulping it down as if it was sports water.

Luke was no better.

I cleaned myself up with my trunks laid back down under the quilt, watching Luke tidy himself up as well and join me. Cum stains were definitely the last thing we needed on his mothers quilts.

We relaxed for a good hour before deciding to pack up and return to the ranch. I was beyond exhausted when Luke helped me on the horse. During the ride I felt as if I'd fall asleep any moment.

Ellie did her best not to laugh over Lukes bruised neck over dinner, but not too successfully obviously. I guess I might have gotten a little carried away... but enh, worth it. I loved that man, I would have marked my love on him anyway he would ever let me.