All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
This is so well written...

I agree w/Anon 4/19/19 with regard to cuckolds and humiliation but started reading this, expecting that what I enjoyed about this author's work might be a predictor of something better than the what I've seen in the other cuckolding stories (most of which I've just read the ending). So far, the predictor is holding up, and it helped that the author starts the story with this guy in his sister's basement, out of the "situation."

When he explains his growing up, he makes me think of my bratty brother, the only boy for a couple of generations, later a man many women loved (and who by their accounts "knew how to cook with all that meat he was "packing") and who many men enjoyed as a friend, their first call for a party, also who all of the children -- his own as well as his nieces/nephews, neighbors... adored. (When they suggested the best fireworks, he already had those in his basket and was every bit as enthusiastic as they were about where and when to set them off, likewise with other kid fun activities.)

Yeah, I'll hang with this author through another section. I want to know that this character works his way out of the ugly situation. If it looks bad, I'll check the ending and bail.

(BTW, my brother was down for fun, valued friendship highly and was known to never hang with a married woman, yes to several single women in the same neighborhood, but no to humiliation, so no to anyone in a committed relationship.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hufff...

I was scared for a second there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked the story so far. If this was real life I would say that Naomi has a addiction to sex. Whilst she's portraying herself as someone who likes to explore sex with different partners the reality in the real world would be that she is using sex to bolster her own feeling of low self worth. Sadly there are men and women in the real world who are like this. Sex for them becomes and addiction like a drug or alcohol addiction and like them she would need therapy to deal with the problem.

Knowing that this is a story it's fairly predictable where this story is going. At least I think it is unless the author has a real twist in the story. Josh should let the relationship die otherwise he's in for a world of hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this a real male or some sort of spineless super-whimp that crawls under low bridges, stops all macho male cliches, and succumbs to every uber-feminist demand for a little pity sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and highly erotic. Readers shouldn’t trash story because they don’t like subject matter. Don’t read those stories just to 1 bomb them. Let’s see where this will go

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Man struggles to understand how his life came to be

For starters he had a wife that didnt love him, nor did she respect their marriage.Secondly she knew he was a worthless little sissy with deeply buried homosexual feelings.

So by the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
1*

Dude deserves everything he got. He is not smart.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Dude has no self respect

Just_mezaJust_meza12 months ago

Nonethewiser has to explain what "mine's" means, please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Femdom bull crap

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What kind of moron actually believes that even after marriage this slut will ever be faithful? He should have put as much distance (at least several hundred miles) as possible between them.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

3 pages of garbage that I sped read thru. Not continuing this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh. You are a gifted writer, but you should have given him at least one ball. i think you screwed the story when you made them got married. it would have been more creative to deal with the situation without being married, That would have put the ball in her field.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Most of your stories put you in the top 10...maybe top 5 of LW authors.

But sorry. I hate this story. Like literally have feelings of revulsion.

If a woman had ever said what this woman said to me on this last page?

I'd have been put of her place and her life so fast she'd have only seen a blur. No way any man that isn't damaged ever accepts this shit sandwich from some woman he's not even that deep into a relationship with. He's just going to accept being a cuckold from the outset? Doubtful.

More than doubtful. No way on God's green earth does he love this person enough this early on to accept this.

She admits to being a whore. Nobody is staking their future love and happiness to a whore. Just ain't gonna happen. 1 star.

VoyeurkennethVoyeurkenneth4 months ago

I haven’t read ahead but I can already tell you’ve got a gift for narrative and character. No one felt like a cardboard cutout. The time jumps felt natural and purposeful. And all the one-liners you put out there had me laughing multiple times.

You got my follow! 5 ⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES