All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Namby-Pamby Narrator spinning an ever more absorbing (and infuriating) yarn.

Noooo bro ' . Dump the ho. Well he didn't and it's going to get messy. Everybody plays the fool and Josh's bad luck , he's born to be a fool for Naomi 's stalking and stockings. Using an editor has definitely upped this authors game. full marks! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, goodie

Five to ten stories of this type submitted each day wasn't enough. We had to get a real writer in on the act. For a seven parter.

spud65spud65over 8 years ago
Really!

I read these stories hoping that the guy discovers that those two danglies between his legs belong to him and not the the woman of questionable virtue he happens to adore. I often wonder "are there guys really like this?" I wonder if the Millennials or

Gen X/Ys just think differently. I realize that this is supposed to be fiction, but regardless, I think that with every story an author submits there is a bit of their experience/truth or fantasy involved. Essentially this is a good author who develops the characters well and can spin a tale. I just hope in the future chapters the woman finds a bit of decency and changes or cuts the guy loose then dies from an incurable social disease. It would be nice that on her deathbed she apologizes to the guy while he pisses on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been there

Sometimes being in love or in lust is akin to insanity. The only solution is to walk away and refuse to take part in the insanity. Sometimes that is much easier said than done.

This guy should have walked away and stayed away the first time they broke up.

Well written, although I'm wondering if I can stomach six more parts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave t 3 stars. Not a bad story

But if he doesn't grow a pair at some point, I'll give it a one and move on.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN HE KNOWS WHATS WHAT AND STILL HANGS

stupidity doesn't begin to cover it. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Unbalanced Partnership

Would an intelligent person enter into a business partnership where they put up 90% of the start up money and the other partner only put in 10%? Only 10% because they were using their other 90% to shop for other partners? Is this a wise investment? The answer is clear. Only a fool would make such an investment, unless it was a short term investment in something that he knew had no future, and the short term gain out weighed the loss of the use of the capital for that short period. It might mean misleading the 10% partner into thinking he was long term. To be used or to abuse, you pick If you cannot have a cooperative relationship, if it has to be competitive - then play to win! Fuck her, fuck with her, beat her, break her, win.

Of course, all that is a waste of time if you want to fulfill your biological destiny and have a shot at a content and satisfied life. She is a dead end, she will bring nothing but pain, doubt, and degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you should

change your bio it said you were human, after reading some of your stories i don't think so.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Complex and fascinating

So we know how the story ended (at least to September this year) and we know how the story started. We wait with bated breath for the tangled web in the middle.

Having seen Javmor's interpretations of other authors' stories, as well as his own earlier contributions, I have high expectations of his exploration of the motivations, interactions and reactions with the three key characters he has introduced (plus the inevitable "others" who cause distraction from the path of fidelity).

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Writer Same Story

You've got good flow and know how to tell a tale very well. But the story isn't so original. The female character has always been selfish. What she wants, what she needs, how she needs it. Everything is for her satisfaction. And the time she gets called on it she gets this hurt look and questions how dare you say such a thing, as if she puts others first and is sacrificing for others. The only reason he interests her really is because he grew a pair for six mouths and rejected her. She just could take the rejection. Seth has only himself to blame. She was straight with him saying she didn't want a boyfriend from the get go, but he's the type of bloke who thinks he can change her mind, if he is just there for her, come running when needed... no one who is used as a doormat ever is respected. He doesn't have enough value in himself. Like Sugna said, a partnership to unbalanced is never health.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
You asked for it so I gave it to you...

... Due to my inability to stomach such a pathetic character as Josh, I "one bombed" your story half way through and moved on.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I took your advice; one star.

To those of you who actually read his shit; why? Why would you pollute your mind with this filth? You know it's wrong; why would you let this evil motherfucker groom you? Don't you know what evil is? It's the perversion of Good. There is no source of evil other than ourselves. We create evil by turning our backs on Good. Can't you recognize the assault sexual deviants are attacking us with? Don't you realize the revulsion you feel is your natural defense against it? Look into life after life. The clues are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so

There are multiple stories of this type posted every week and they all get very low ratings, the readers of loving wives have strong opinions and do not like these types of stories, i think it would be better to have them in the fetish section seeing as the LW readers fucking HATE them.

Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first thought.......

OH NO! et tu, Javmor? Really? just HAD to "explore" the full on cuckold experience?

Really? Why?

Well if anyone can get to the bottom of this, in a balanced fashion, (and STILL the majority of readers DON'T think that you have suddenly starting sucking dicks in real life- LOL!) then YOU can do it Jav. No matter what, you have become one of the most important contributors around, Both in your comments and stories. I wonder how well this story will play out. Most tales that begin like yours did today, DON'T need more than three chapters. So, we'll see how well this sustains over time. But you did the best thing by asking for the readers to give you the benefit of the doubt. So far, I think you have it.

I'm sure I'll have more to say after the next few chapters. But for now....

"a fair start" 4stars

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
More

About the wisdom of delving into mental illness. If you are a mental health professional, then perhaps you might need to know answers to the questions of why people do self destructive things. If you are not one of these professionals, then you are a tourist. Prurient curiosity is in itself, self destructive and unwise. For those of us that do not suffer from perverse minds: enjoy your lives! Do not be "tolerant" of immoral, destructive behavior. Shun it, avoid those that part take in it, and when forced to confront it, condemn it openly and honestly. Today's morally decayed and permissive society has left many wondering what is right and what is wrong. The PC militia is standing ready to attack anyone who points out that some behavior is perverse, self destructive and mentally ill. If you go along with this, you have compromised your character, your future, and your mental health.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

I thank you guys for reading. I know that there will be a lot of bias because of the theme, but I expected that.

For those of you who want to skip to the end and 1 bomb it, that is your right. I turned the score on to allow you that avenue of venting your displeasure. Though I do think that if you do so without reading it you only cheat yourself. "Don't judge a book by its cover" is a cliché that is timeless, yet wise. But that is just my opinion.

For those of you who read my past work and comments, you know that when I finally set pen to paper, that it isn't a cut and dry tale of "wimp and bitch". I like to explore the characters and see what makes them tick.

One anonymous commenter said, "Et tu Javmor" but he is allowing me a small window of opportunity to give him a tale that is different than the rest. I thank you for that.

I did want to address another commenter. @Sugna, dude, lighten up. Do you seriously think that my story is going to corrupt the minds of men and make them start slurping cum from their wives pussies? I don't mean to offend you, but it kinda sounds funny having a guy give a sermon on an erotic story site. But we are each entitled our opinions, and yours is just as valid as mine's.

I think that you will all find as time goes on that this isn't the standard, "cuckold" story. Remember, this had to be real to me first before I printed it. That means that the people in my story have to be real people. In my opinion, real people don't just "submit to the evil wife". There is always a reason why people do the things that they do. Lust is not enough of a reason. There has to be more.

That is what I wanted to explore. The WHY. Both characters are flawed, and they both have a reason why. But rest assured, all characters in the story grow.. They learn. This will not be another rendition of "Mike and Jen". Most of you know what stories I am referring to.

I hope you all give me the benefit of the doubt.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
I took the time to read it and like where you ended part one

First let me acknowledge that this is my first comment...long time lurker!

I think you have a real start to a good story. It feels like you are writing about "real" people, flaws and all. The flashbacks have served to really round out the characters and explain how Josh finds himself in his sister's basement. It's going to be interesting to see how and why he ends up marrying Naomi knowing her views on sex. ~5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes your writing keeps people reading but I will assume that these type of stories , real or fiction the people usually are all the same. The cheating girl is always a selfish slut who tries to manipulate the one guys who makes her feel secure and happy while she talks him into thinking it's ok to fuck other guys. It's a really dumb concept because if you really need to fuck others and you both agree than swing . It really means you don't have real love for the other person , you like them the most but you can't commit to only fucking them . Why be married it's not nessaccary. Anyone who could live like this needs help. He should of told her he would fuck her but no dating just late night hookups for fucking , treat her like a slut that's all she's worth. And you still have to worry about disease she's kissing blowing and fucking . I doubt a condom will all those acts and sometimes they rip. She's only heartache and possibly an aids patients waiting to happen. Many girls are hot there is no reason to get attached to a known pig like her and in her head she just likes to fuck and it's alright to fuck a guy she likes. So if your with her but she thinks your friend is hot she might just try to fuck him no big deal to her. What happens when she finds that guy or dick that she really loves to fuck better than yours because it will happen and she will want to fuck him all the time . There is no understanding this lifestyle, it's crazy to want or allow it as the one who is the cuck the slut guy or girl is the only one who benefits. Everyone else just has to conform to there needs that's nuts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A boat with a weak keel will eventually break apart, . . .

once the weather gets rough. Because he partnered with a sex addict that has no has no conscience, no respect for self or others, and no sense of shame or morality, he essentially swallowed a poison pill that was heavily sugar coated and just took a long long time, before the sweetness is dissolved and the poison is released to start its work. All the personality exploration and cause and effect setup is trite. He partnered with a guiltless whore. How can anyone doubt what the eventual outcome would be? The details of exactly how the weather turned bad, the waves came crashing over the side, and how the boat started to take on water is needless detail. He launched a vessel that was a wreck before it left the dock. How suspenseful and dramatic is it the learn, oh, it sank. Just a really long drawn out recitation of how shallow selfish unethical people make poor marriage partners. Who doesn't know that? Except for the buffoon in your story.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
has to be said again

To start......this is a very well written story of a completely natural and HUMAN situation. I like stories that flow with properly worded sentences and correct spelling so I don't have to pause to guess what the author meant to say. What needs to be said YET AGAIN is to these mindless bible thumpers who can't seem to get it through their heads that their way is not the only way. In their comments they ask "why?". Seems the same question can be asked of you. Why would you even waste your time reading a story like this when, in a lengthy introduction AND the "the title", you were warned what it was about??? Example : I don't like Sci-Fi because of all the made-up words for different species or procedures ...... so I don't read Sci-Fi stories. See how that works? Probably not. I think you read this stuff because you like it but then the social and religious "brain washing" kicks in and your Hater side comes out.

To the author......very good job. I look forward to more chapters. PLEASE ignore the haters for they know and can accept no other way.

5 stars.

jezzazjezzazover 8 years ago
Awesome setup.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
heart break ahead

for you! But it's a cuck story I know. I just feel sorry for you. I actually had a girl like her I met in church. I was a gentlemen and she was a whore for 10 or 12 guys during the on and off relationship. I figured it out after I finally called it to a stop with a broken heart I moved on. I still think about her 50 years later and if I had do to do over again, I fucked the shit out of her before I moved on!!! But I was 16 and didn't have lots of knowledge of what ran in and out of a female's brain. I known now I should have made her my bitch and fucked her every chance I got before moving on. She did have a great body and I miss not fucking it. She called me the night before I got married and asked me and I told her I'd do her in a heart beat now knowing what she was now!!! 50 years later

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Well written

And the author lays the blame squarely on himself, where it belongs. So that is gonna make it tough for "normal" hetero readers to b emotionally engaged in the story. But I look fwd to remining chapters to c how far he debases himself.

I woulda handled the situation by just using her for sex and pursues others until finding a life partner-she woulda been a convenient booty call. But clearly he doesnt do this in ....maybe he finds his balls finally in your tale.

hornycarolhornycarolover 8 years ago
woe is me

The story is excellent and erotic. Perhaps too much lead in. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too much pain for me, I would have walked.

But I will see where it goes.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I read your introduction carefully...

I read your introduction carefully...And I also read this part with interest...1st - very well written; 2nd - Until the end of this part she never lied to him...he knew what was expecting him...Of course we don't know how the cheating happened, but soon, we will find out...For now 3*, because we don't have the whole picture...I'll try to rate and comment the whole story in the final part...

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Submissive Male

I understand. I sympathize. I wouldn't be you for any amount of money. And your story is too damned depressing. Sorry.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
Dry Heat???

Your story splits me just a tad, Javmor79. I understand that this is the first chapter of a much longer story so it has the set-up material to support the future which is almost always a bit dry in presentation. The general topic, a married couple where the wife decides to add lover(s) to expand her sexual horizon, is probably my most highly favored theme. That supplies the heat of the equation. That hubby knows from the get-go that Naomi prizes variety in her sexual partners and still he says; "Okay Naomi. We'll try this out.", (the this being a permanent relationship leading to eventual marriage) is certainly a twist that has every possibility of throwing more flammable material on the heated fire.

I guess my question marks revolve around Josh understanding, apparently accepting, marrying Naomi and then walking out walking out to his sister's home when Naomi returns to her known behavior pattern. Maybe chapter two will clear this up, I hope it follows with rapid dispatch.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
??

Stupidity does not make most readers connect to a protagonist. It did not work.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
interesting

start ,i actually found my self annoyed at the main character with how insecure and jealous he is after she told him upfront how it would be. I'm curious though were the cuckolds that you interviewed reluctant cuckolds like this guy seems like he will be or do they get off on their wives being with other men. The cuckold lifestyle seems risky to me.. what if your kids found out, friends, colleagues etc... I cant imagine they wouldn't lose respect for the husband and see the wife as a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very rare story genre

I read javmor79's comments, some stories so I will not give 1* without reading. I wait for the last sequel and I decide to read or not. I am not foundementalist BTB...( I can accept some Reconciliation stories) but BTB fan. From the cuckolding genre I like the Escape from Cuckolding Lifestyle story genre which is very rare here (the Prevent Cheating story genre is fewer only) but very interesting............Will it be this?

Duna

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@ palewriter

We all know how much I love responding to comments. This one I had to.

If I am correct, you are saying that I am "empty minded" because I want to learn more about people who are different than me? You will have to excuse me if I find that a tad bit funny.

I respect that you don't want to take the journey with me. However, there are a lot of point of views that I have seen you post that I found a little absurd, yet I never assumed you were empty minded. To have you assume you know that about me because of a story that I wrote, one story in fact, is a bit presumptuous. That is what makes it funny. It is especially funny to have you make that assumption based on the first chapter. But as I said, we are all entitled to our opinion, even asinine ones.

My "bias" is only for the freedom of people to enjoy what they enjoy, and to post what they want to post. I have never pretended to have it be anything else. So if that is the bias that you are referring to, you are correct. I am biased. I happen to believe that people are different, and have different takes on life and how we should live it. It seems that you only see one box that all of the "normal" people should fit in. Like I said, that is your opinion. I disagree.

So if you don't want to take the journey with me, I get that. If this story isn't too your liking, that just means it wasn't for you. I enjoyed writing it and had fun looking at life through another lens. Does this mean that I want my wife to have sex with other people? Well, if you believe that, then there is no sense in me trying to convince you otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know this will hurt.

This is, as all reasonable people concede, very well done. (Obviously a five star contribution.) Bad cuckold stories don't hurt because we aren't invested in the characters. Because Javmor is so talented, we are invested. And since this is in the cuckold category, that means there will be a lot of pain. Part of me wants to avoid that. But, again, the story is compelling and worth reading on its merits. So I'll keep reading, but I'll identify with Josh and identify with what Naomi puts him through. I hope the hurting is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
someone buying into this scene might be thought to be suicide prone

and his handy slut a STD harbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scary how i can relate to this..

This story is like exactly what i'm going through with my ex gf.. exactly same situation.. she broke up with me now she wants that kind of relationship while i want more.. she tells me she never see's herself with anyone as a relationship but has guys on the side. while i just have her cause i love her. I wanna know do you end up with her in the end?

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Well DUH!!!

My god what awful drivel. This is much too long and why would anyone read a story about a man debasing himself like this by allowing a woman to cuckhold him? If I had known at the start that it was this kind of trash, I would never have read it. In fact, I would know just how bad it was without even reading it so I would rate it a one anyway.

Your as bad as all those mystery writers whose books I see in the store. Not one of them produces a fair scifi tale. I read a couple but there was nothing in them about the future, robots, Black Holes or anything that would hold my interest. It would have been nice if something had warned me that it was not going to appeal to me. Now, if I see it labeled as a mystery, I just log onto Amazon and say it sucks. I don't read it, I know it will so I don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange

I have read your stories and been a fan sense I found Lit. almost ten years ago. With that said, it should leave little doubt which side I am on. It is always nice to log on and find a good BTB or even a good one about reconc. but those days are few and far in between the rest of the crap that we have to see. Seeing the name of a Fav. Author on a given day gets are hopes up. The writers, not author, of the rest of that crap, mostly only have the Fetish and not the ability. You mentioned " Mike and Jen " which to me is an example of that, same, same over and over again.

I do find it odd that if the story is about some stud fucking married women there is very little complaining and the score is almost always high. Funny they never seem to worry about the Hubby being a cuckold in them, what is the difference? It might be that they like to associate themselves with dominate males, so that makes it OK.

Your stories have been a detailed study of both the Husband and Wife and even sometimes the stud trying to take or has taken the wife. I'll continue read this one as well, with high hope for a good if not great ending

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
My real thoughts

I am not a big fan of willing cuck tales. But having enjoyed your previous stuff, I thought I would stretch and try this one DESPITE THE OBVIOUS WARNINGS THAT SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED.

So far I am enjoying it. I do see pain in the future. You made it pretty clear it was coming. But I also seem human characters with real feelings. I am hoping that they can come out of this ok. The plot is not dragging despite the length and the dialog has been enjoyable to read. Naomi seems more than a bit selfish and used to getting her way. But she does not seem evil in the part of the tale from the past. I am left wondering what happened, how things got to where they are now and what will come of them.

So far this has been a good story, well told. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: Residentweasel

Mystery? I'm guessing that you didn't read the title or the intro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

Keep it interesting, avoid the usual pitfalls, tell your tale in your own manner and don't keep us waiting. 5*

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Generally thoughtful comments

It is interesting how stories on what would generally be considered a porn site, especially those stories that deal with 'Loving Wives', can attract thoughtful comments when the story is well-crafted and describes realistic situations. Even those comments taking a fixed moral stance mostly do a good job of explaining the reason why.

This story of Javmor's has started so well that he has attracted lots of well-thought-out responses, and has even driven a few readers to his other stories where they have also left comments.

I agree with his general approach to life -- what somebody does is OK so long as it does no harm. His stories also accept that what one person sees as NOT OK may be seen by somebody else as quite OK.

In earlier times in western society, any sexual activity before marriage was forbidden. Chastity before marriage, monogamous fidelity within marriage. Then there was a loosening and perhaps turning a blind eye to those engaging in sex before marriage -- especially young men who were 'sewing their wild oats'. (Young ladies who were the recipient of those oats were still frowned upon. Boys were studs, girls were sluts.)

Bit by bit societies change. There is now a wider acceptance that both men and women may be as promiscuous as they like before marriage (as both characters have been in this story by Javmor) but apparently they should immediately become monogamous and 'faithful' when they marry.

Stories on this site depicting married people engaging in sex outside the marriage attract a range of comments. It seems to me that these comments are far more critical of a wandering wife than a straying husband, just as in times gone by people were more critical of unmarried promiscuous girls than they were of boys.

Maybe society in general is not yet ready for widespread acceptance of adultery, but there are so many people trying it that there should at least be an attempt to understand why somebody might become tempted. Is there anybody here who would be game to say that the mores of today regarding marriage will never change?

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
maybe he should wonder why he's still with that cum-dumpster?

please, give his some nuts big enough to walk away from her, once and for all.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Unique setup

This is an interesting story in that Josh is going into the relationship unhappy with the prospect of sharing Naomi. Most cuckold stories start with the guy realizing he is interested in sharing his wife or girlfriend with another guy, then convincing her to try it. You definitely have me curious about where this will go.

I will be watching for your next chapters. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad start....

...If it goes the way it should. Reading it so far, is tough for me.

The love of my life broke up with me after I thought about popping the question. Just I don't want to go out with you anymore. One second I'm on top of the world, the second I can't function. Then within three or four days, I see her with a new guy and I'll tell you what, you don't behave like they did and it be a first or even second date. She had been cheating on me. She saw me and knew I saw her and her face turned red but then we ignored each other.

A few months later, I heard she was given a social disease. Within a few days, I had a call on my phone I recognized although I had erased her name. I let it go to voicemail and curiously, listened to it later. She talked about what a big mistake she made and could we get together and talk? I ignored her call, the message and her. Although I was in love, I didn't like her and what she did to me.

She cornered me at my house, having parked across the street in a car I didn't recognized and almost beat me to my door. When I realized it was her and she planned to push past me and into the house, I quickly relocked the door and turned to her. That little act was a shock to her, a real wake-up call and I could see how hurt she was. Big fucking deal.

She wanted to talk and I told her to go ahead, but I didn't have to listen. She took a seat on the swinging love seat and I leaned against the railing, unwilling to come near her. For the second time, I could see the hurt on her face. She proceeded to say breaking it off was the worst thing she ever did and would like very much to get back together. It went on and on and finally, she was done. She waited expectantly and finally asked me if I had anything to say. My answer? "Nope." I went into the house, locked the door behind me and that was that. She left and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Over the next few years, I was treated to seeing her with a different guy almost every time I ran across her. Instead of gloating, she seemed sad and somehow, embarrassed. I moved away and while I was gone, married the sweetest little gal my ex wasn't. We moved back to my hometown after about three years away to be closer to my aging parents. Who was the first person I saw? My ex, of course.

She was a checker in the local supermarket and I almost didn't recognize her when I set my stuff down. It took her to say something before I really looked at her. I had heard while I was gone she married, divorced and then married again, then divorced again after he found out she was stripping twice each week. She looked hard, wrinkles around the eyes and her mouth, but her voice sounded the same. I was polite but that was it. If there was anything left between us, I didn't feel it on my part.

My wife and I now have three kids, my ex married another time and found, as the story goes, she couldn't bear children because of the diseases she contracted since she had left me. Do I feel good about that? No, but neither do I miss her or want to be with her.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
let me see

i just cant wrap my head around someone that will love and cherish somebody who doesnt give a shit about them. i dont care what anyone says if you love someone you will stay faithful to them. if you are unwilling to stay faithful then you DONT love them. also this is sounding like an open relationship, not a cuckold one.she says she doesnt expect him to be faithful either. cuckolds get off on watching their wives fuck other men because they are bi sexual and are also attracted to the man. no straight man wants to suck a dick or lick up another mans cum. dont get me wrong i dont believe there is anything wrong with being bi or gay. its just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
obviously your writing these stories

as some kind of therapy like so many other writers here which is a good thing. your stories all have this coming to understanding part of life and people in transition theme to them, which is fine but for readers gets a little redundant. but if it helps you in anyway get through or past something keep going, but i think i'll leave this one now. I hope sometime in the future you branch out and start writing other type stories which I will look forward to reading. good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitions

The active cuckolding and open marriage are two things and the swinger lifestyle also. The husbands are faithful and the wives have extramarital activity. Every other lifestyles are declared (both spouse agree) or non declared (one or both spouse do not know the other spouse's extramarital activities) open marriage or swinging and mutual wife-husband sharing lifestyle. The active cuckolding means the husband is faithful and the husband is in love or the husband are in sexual arrousing from the wife's extramarital sex (from seeing, from creampieating, from fucking her stranger sperm filled pussy, from his wife's talking about her extramarital sex and to suck the cock of the bulls.

The active cuckolds are not homogenous group.

1. Bisexual or hidden homosexual husbands. They enjoy the creampies from strangers, lick the cock of the bulls or they fuck the stranger sperm filled pussy of their wives. For them the active cuckolding is normal sexual activity and the suitable marriage.

2. Extrem porn addict heterosexuals who like to see their wives as porn actresses in live porn scene..........wife watchers and similar activities. Sometime swinger husbands become this type active cuckolds. This is similar addiction as the alcohol, drug, gambling and adrenalin addiction.

3. The submissive hetero active cuckold husbands. It is interesting new scientific result the Romantic Love is a working state of the Human Brain. The Romantic Love can be measured by scientific instruments in the Human Brain. The average hetero man can switch off the Romantic Love state in his own brain after disappointment in love, with anger or shorter or longer depression. The submissive Human Brain can not switch off this state in the ordinary time and the cuckoldress wife does not give time to switch off the husband's Brain from the Romantic Love state. This submissive behavioral is not addiction but a Psychiatric disorder.

The non active cuckolds are the wimps. They remain in a shitty marriage for sake of the kids, for sake of the big fortune, for the fear of the loneliness (with their seriouse illness) etc. They are not in love, in submissive behavioral, in extreme porn addiction to their wives and they are not bisexuals or homosexuals. If they got a good oportunity they would divorce their cheating wives immediatally..............

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Okay, Now where's the btb ending?

You know you have to write it. Confess your sins and come clean. Write the BTB ending we see coming. No self-respecting man, no matter how gorgeous the woman lets her do this as a way to start the relationship. This means you willingly walked into a relationship as a wimp. Not going to happen in my circumstances. Fuck that, write the btb ending, make us all happy and get back to writing such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To confuse Queen Victoria with the people! And to confuse 7% with the 93%!

@Luedon The Western culture did not forbide the extramarital sex. Some Bisantine Imperators had misstress from the wives of the aristrocrats and the husbands had to put horns on their palace. The kings as XIV, XV. Luis French kings were famouse for their misstress. The misstresses of the Kings were married wife to a cuckold husbands for MONEY. The Jus Prime Noctis was at some feudalist Landlords in the Ancient feudalist time. The antroplogist research with DNA test in tombs showed the 20% of the kids were from other fathers as the official fathers in the XIX century among the poor people. Nelson Admiral and his extramarital sex with Lady Hamilton is a good example. You confuse Queen Victoria with their people.................

What is the different to the earlier time? A simple peasant or a noble found his wife with a stranger in the bed and he killed them NO COURT CONVINTED HIM earlier and now the husband gets 10-20 years prison punishment.

The survay in the USA shows 93% of the people say the faithfulness is IMPORTANT in the marriage and only 7% says it is not important! It means a lot of people WHO CHEATED EARLIER THINK THE FAITHFULNESS IS IMPORTANT! Moreover the cuckolding lifestyle needs a faithful husband...................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

@ Javmor To be cuckold for XIV Luis or XV Luis were good investment for poor French noble because he got fortune from the King to pimp out his wife or the King gave his boring misstress to poor nobles for wife to raise the bastards in family etc... The Lady Hamilton Nelson admiral connection was extramarital cheating and cuckolding in the past and the biographies of Nelson deal with few what did Nelson's wife and kids feel about this extramarital affair. BTW Nelson's bastard kid lived in poverty..............After Trafalgar nobody helped him.

In the Ansient (feudalist) Regime time the lower rank people had to accept the higher rank man fucked his wife (Jus Prime Noctis), but he could killed the wife and her lover, if the lover was similar sociaty level or lower lover without court punishment.

After the American and French Revolution (the every man is equal) a husband could kill the cheating wife together with her (every sociaty level) lover without court punishment.

Now the different the husband gets 10-20 years prison..............

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Thanks anonymous

Your two comments about historical class-based cuckolding added to my comment about the way attitudes have varied over the last five or six decades. As you point out, having someone else's wife as a mistress has been accepted by the ruling and upper classes in previous societies (and has been imposed on the lower classes).

I think my main point remains valid. Attitudes change over time, and it would be a brave person who predicted that today's mores regarding marriage will remain engraved in stone.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are the part of the 7%

@ luedon The attitude is the next 93% of people say the faithfulness is important in the marriage (in a survay in the USA). This is interesting because the 55% of the wives and the 60% of the husbands had minimum 1 extramarital affair in life time (Prostitute usage is extramarital affair too....). The majority of the cheaters think of that the faithful spouse is important for them in the marriage..............Naturally the cheaters are hypocrites!

It is interesting to think of an utopic ScienceFiction situation where a curiouse surfer (his/her kids, neighbore, friend anybody) could look at a special website where the he/she could read about a wife or a husband did extramarital affair with somebody (singe or married alike). Would you like to live in such world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And in Australia?

@ Luedon The attitude has not changed (The cheaters and ex cheaters thinks the other clueless spouse MUST BE FAITHFUL according to the 93% of people according to a survay in the USA!). The other survay shows 16% of the spouses have or had extramarital affair in 1 year interval. The opinion change would be the survays would show the majority think of the faithfulness would not be important for the marriage and more than 50% of the spouses would be extramarital affairs in 1 year time interval.

An another survay shows the next among the 25-30 years old single men in the USA. Why do they avoid to be married. The 3 most important answers:

1. They are afraid of the bastard kids (Unfortunatally 6 USA states are where an ex husband does not pay children support for bastard kids!) for the high rate wife cheating.

2. The media from TV serials, movies, magazins to websites (as Literotica) show the husband role as negative role (for example to adverise the criempieeating cuckold husband role for single men.......).

3. To be husband has strong negative effect on their job carreer............

Earlier the single bachelor men avoided the marriage with passive resistance and good girls got through this passive resistance, but now the passive became active resistance against the marriage among the 25-30 years old generation in the USA.

Dramaic decrease is the % of the 25-30 years old men.............

In Australia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

@Luedon In your story sequel the wife (who had extramarital affair earlier) tries to dissuade the young mistress of her husband to follow affair with married men to break off her husband's affair. Your wife character thinks of the faithfulness as the interviewed people in the USA. Faithful spouse is important TO ME!

I can not do more as LOL on you!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
while I applaud your effort to expand your skills

I am grateful for the caveat issued at the beginning. I was hoping for a positive presentation based on your announced dislike of the genre. But alas, it was as difficult to read as others and I will not continue the journey.

If you really don't like the subject why put yourself through the turmoil? It is not like you had to write it for a grade or a paycheck.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
luedon

Why did kings and Merchant Princes have mistresses? The same reason that dictators and tribal chiefs in autocratic societies could have multiple wives and concubines: they had enough power to get away with it and enough money to make the 'messy details' go away (i.e. buying someone off, paying for a little bastard baby, getting an abortion...though, if you want to see the darker side, watch the movie "Raise the Red Lantern" where 'making a problem go away' was literally that!)

Today, with abortions on demand, with pretty rock solid birth control, even the Plebs can avoid a lot of messy developments. But...socially and culturally for a LONG TIME in a LOT OF PLACES, monogamy has been the norm (with a slice of cheating for some)

I think that there are some pretty hard wired sexual predispositions in humans that social constructionists (?) wish to pooh pooh so they can 'be daring' by making up academic constructs that fall apart when it meets real life (unless supported by a lot of self control, denial and once again...money)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gues I'm out.

Thinking you have missed psychology behind essentially ALL causes, cases, methods, types, origins and forms of the subject you endeavored to investigate/understand indicating you are writing about an excuse and have no clue, but you were correct in your assertion all characters would elicit antipathy.

Why would anyone care to read a trilogy on losers one cant have empathy for, 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And the earth cooled and the dinosaurs came and went....

Sorry. Waaaaaayyyyyyyy too much backstory. Look, I have patience. I don't need to get to the action right off the bat. But, in truth, you could have slashed the long exposition by 90% and then wove more details into the narrative.

eightytuneseightytunesover 8 years ago
Open Marriages And Failure Of Marriages That are Open?

Found the comment written by palewriter to be about the most correct interpretation / slant on Open Marriages.

If the partner or both need sexual stimulation of more sex partners, then why did they get married, or live together, or even have a family together. If you or your partner or both need stimulation then why be in a relationship. My biggest concern is what happens when you get into your older years, if your other sexual partners don't find you as attractive as you age(d) do they still want you as a sexual partner, are you still in a loving relationship / marriage or are you living separate lives, do you have regrets? Because each change has a consequence. And heaven forbid, your children learn about the sexual partner(s) you enjoy, what do they take from that and how do they cope with it. Do they feel that the fallacy (the wrong belief) of believing in marriage and now they feel their "family" is destroyed?

I read / watched an interview with a well known "slut"/ "porn star", married, with a family, husband who also believes in belonging to a "Swingers" club, (his belief being that it's good to share). She stated that modern marriage is wrong. The trend is to have more sexual partners. AND believe it or not, she has given lectures to a university class (2 times), she advanced that modern marriage is wrong, and Christians don't know what is good for a marriage. Does all this sound fucked-up thinking? Thinking with the wrong part of your anatomy, using sex to justify your liberal ideas of what is needed in your life?

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
interesting story

so far a very interesting story. i can see how someone can be lead into a relationship like that as friends but to go into a marriage with that unresolved is a formula for disaster. she wants her cake and eat it to. hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read the whole thing.

Painfull!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keeping her for a fuck buddy is one thing.

Marriage is a whole nother thing, if you need multiple partners stay single, even if you are so shallow you can handle it people who care for you cannot. Only pain awaiting.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
I don't get it

I can be violently opposed and even sickened by the idea of Nuclear War but enjoy a story about WWIII if the story is well done. Why is the very idea of writing about a cuckhold so unacceptablle to some? Would you object if the man came across as an object of distain and a pathetic worm? Wouldn't that be an object lesson AGAINST the notion? How can you decide that a whole class of story is just evil?

I also wonder about the logic being presented in opposition to the idea that cuckholding might be acceptable(I doubt I would not accept it but that is a personal view). Someone pointed out that monogomous relations have been the societal norm for a very long time. Well, isn't that also true of Mixed Gender Marriages? SSM is a rather new idea that society seems to have embrased. I expect it is true that some of the same folks that reject cucks will also reject SSM. But those who don't, why not if they are not traditional? ANd does it matter that a majority of folks in SS relationships do NOT think that fidelity is a nessesary part of marriage? At least several polls have suggested that view.

If you are so upset that a story would involve a cuck, DON"T READ IT. It was clearly stated in the title and the preface that this would be the case. If you were foolish enough to read it after seeing that, your comments reflect more on you that the author. How often are folks going to bitch about this in comments were it does nothing but waste everyone's, especially the author's, time?

ARGHHHHH

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ ResidentWeavil

That can be argued though.

I know same sex oriented people who hate cheaters as much as heterosexuals.

If you don't intend monogamy why marry?

So much simpler to move on when you find a more suitable partner if there is no legal process to go through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit

Shit is a four letter word and crap is a four letter word. Get the hint about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Hate to say this but, this story is grabbing the reader . Well written characters and believable dialogue . Internal monologue is consistent . Everything good about this story is what makes it so terrible!!

Here you see a man parking the car, that is his life, right on the railroad tracks of a promiscuous woman. When she cannot remain faithful, that train is going to destroy his life!! Ouch !! You have to hate oathbreakers but it will make the story. 3*s so far.

AMerryman

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 10-03-'15

Wow! Terribly sad narrative. As powerful and more heartbreaking than any story!!

I presume you look backwards and say to yourself, that's the smartest decision I made in my life.

Very impressive sticking with your choice, for a young man!! Most do not, sadly.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really hate cuck stories,

but somehow this one is different. Nuanced, well written, and nourishes my hope that Josh will walk away and stay away. (I never will understand why guys can not manage to dump women that are bad news on a net basis, and find someone better.)

Four Stars.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
RESIDENT WEAVIL i agree but there is BIGGER isue here

I agree with your analogy regarding writing about nuclear war and not approving of nuclear war is valid analogy regarding this kind of bizarre sex relationship.

The problem is that becomes impossible to explain or develop a rational story one ...given the history of these two... why the husband would expect this particular women to stay faithful in a possible marriage.

How does that work? How can this author for seriously attempt to SELL this to the reader-- that if Josh were to contemplate getting married to Naomi he is not if if mentally ill ?

If Josh actually thinks the marriage to her COULD work it shows into the of exceptionally weak character who is simply bringing hell on himself .

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
MATT MOREAU meets JAVMOR79

Does anyone know of a marriage relationship based on cuckolding that actually LASTS? NO of course not.

In this case the author has developed an exceptionally weak and insignificant human being with no rational ability to think critically in any manner whatsoever.

It is hard to blame Naomi here for anything She made her intentions very clear that the beginning of the relationship. It is unfortunate the Josh was not able to figure out the implications of what she was saying and doing When he finally grasps a little understanding he freaks out and pull out of the relationship.

But midway into the story after Joshua supposedly realize what sort of one sided deceitful slut that Naomi is (she really isnt but that is the way little boy crybaby Josh handles things) he ends the relationship and claims that... "the spell is broken".

But if that's true why is he checking out her social media pages?

Why is he a returning her phone calls and going back to fucking her ?

Even worse when Josh tries to assert his own right to see other women in their "friends of benefits" relationship she does not accept that. Technically she knowledges that yes Josh does have that right but it is clear from the story that Naomi's REAL reaction is not okay with the quality in relationship

As with all these types of stories the problem with Josh is that he is essentially STUPID. He never spends any time thinking about what Naomi actions MEAN - what they say about her.

Because he never spends any time thinking about about the nature of the relation sip and how unbalanced it is ...and how their goals are so contradictory... this idiot can actually lie to himself and expect a marriage to this particular women could work.

To the rest of us it looks like Josh is mentally ill

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Harry

I think you are seriously underrated as a commenter. Frequently, you grab the nub of the issue and make it clear...or approach it in ways I did not see. So kudos on that.

However, humans do not always make RATIONAL choices. While you are dead on accurate about the pitfalls of Naomi's character and the man's foolishness, the answer to your questions are also pretty frigging clear.

1) Why is he willing to engage in such a relationship? Because half a loaf is better than no loaf. Because he is single and if he finds it too onerous, he can pull the plug any time he wants to (or so he thinks). Because if he quits now, he has no ability to change her mind on how 'wonderful' he is so they can have the relationship HE wants. So he is giving a little now to get a lot later, or so he thinks. A lot of people engage in non monogamous relationships at one point or another.

2) Why did he marry her? Well, we don't know yet. But essentially, he thinks she has changed. He believes it is possible. He might be WRONG, but he is sincere in his belief. And I am betting that it's very possible NAOMI might also have lied to herself about her ability to change. So he might very well had some evidence to bolster his belief.

So if you add a touch of self delusion in both parties, how and why is pretty crystal clear. And we are all a touch self delusional.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@Harry

Take this as a compliment, but I would have been seriously disappointed if I didn't hear from you.

I do agree that you are under rated as a commented. You can give good insight amongst your rants. At times.

I hope you will finish and let me know what you think.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Good story

This is a attempt to explain how these type of relationships develop. It is never clean or easy. Having been involved with a woman like her( my first) I can vouch for the pain and amount of time and understanding they take.

As for Harry asking and answering his own question, please don't presume to know how everyone's relationship runs. None of us can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

Harry is a jerk sometime and yes he prefers the without mistake main carachters who are the 5% of the population. I wrote this in many answer comments to him. However this time Harry is right. The wife material says she wants freedom honestly and this carachter marries this promiscues woman. In the next sequel we will read the main carachter met his right woman and he gave it her up. This story could be good alone to show this carachter WHO IS THE FUTURE AGE FOR NEWER MARRIAGE with his 35 years old to move on with divorce in the 3rd sequel. (Future age for marriage means the starting time for marriage peak for men moved above 30 years to the 35-30 years old generation from the earlier 25-30 years old generation.) The wife candidate tells the majority men would not chose her.........except for this carachter.

I read the 2nd sequel after reading the comments and the end of this part and I have to agree Harry. This carachter is much more stupid than the 75% of the population......................It is better for authors to stay in the 75% circle with good main carachter..........

BTW SS06 wrote (with his humor) a story with similar husband carachter as this carachter, but SS06's carachter divorced his cheating wife after his 50 years old, this caracter is 35 years old.

teeneywteeneywover 8 years ago
Very Well-Written

This was probably the best-written story I have read on here. That being said, I would have preferred more actual erotica. But that aside, great story concept and well-developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Normally hate cuckold stories apart from Jen and Mike but liked this. 5*

You write well. Ignore the BTB brigade just because they don't like the subject matter. They don't have to read it. I would normally not continue as his wimpy attitude does annoy the hell out of me but otherwise I do find the story line intriguing.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 8 years ago
trepidation

I finally am reading this, but with great trepidation. I know where this is going so I hope I can actually read the whole thing. Well written so far......which on this type of story can be a bad thing. To emphasize with a cuck leaves me feeling dark.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Loving it...

I'm not sure how you are going to end it, but very well written and an intriguing storyline. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a beginning

Congrats. Wow, what a beginning. Five out of five. I like the obvious intelligence and honesty of the two main characters. That makes all the difference in a story like this. He is walking in with his eyes wide open.

You took the time to make them believable and to patiently lay the ground work. I look forward to more. Cheers Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
No Fucking Way!

Okay, first of all if my "significant other" said she wanted to fuck other men, there would be NO discussion, I would simply be out the door, no discussion, no taking her back even if she agreed to be monogamous, because she would be either repressing or cheating.

IF I somehow agreed, her GRUDGING acceptance of mutuality would be a show-stopper, and in her insistence on HIS using condoms I didn't notice anything about HER using condoms!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“I'll be hoping that you will call me. Take care Josh." – Now that he is free from her, if he calls, he is a fool!

“We were good together." – NO,YOU enjoyed being with him, but not enough to ONLY be with him!

“because I FELT SOMETHING FOR YOU asshole” – Obviously not enough!

“I didn't want to hurt you." – And THIS isn’t hurting him?

And I’m sorry, in my earlier comment, I missed that she DID use condoms.

davwoodavwooabout 8 years ago
Like a lamb to the slaughter

You write very well as you appear to construct your characters and the direction they will take before you start writing. This poor guy must know he's heading for pain and heartache but Naomi has her hooks into him and she doesn't appear to be a girl who worries to much about the devastation she leaves in her wake.

My first love was like Naomi but I had the self preservation to drop her when she cheated on me. I had a friend (young) who discovered his wife's affair. He attached himself to the mains, got in the bath and turned on the current. What a waste of a good life. I always wondered how she handled it? She had many men over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is there nothing.......

What is it with you authors? Is there truly nothing in between a

BTB homicidal maniac and this whining masochist? Yucch !!!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Can't quit you

Great writing. I can empathize with the problem- it's an addiction and you know it is bad for you, but without it life seems hollow. Many people stay together when intellectually they know they shouldn't, and the high divorce rate reflects that. In any case, when does the "I like sex too much to stop playing the field" phase end? Must be sad if you blow through many potential "the ones" and then wonder if you passed it all by and have to settle. I bet that is a common hazard with people like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I avoided this story simply because of the title

but now that I read this first chapter, I wonder why I bothered reading it. For some reason I want to reach into this story, and grab that idiot by the throat and shake the shit out of him and tell him to wake the fuck up. Fuck, this story is starting to piss me off, but I'm going to read the next chapter just so I can get pissed of some more at that stupid love sick puppy. Oh, well some will never learn. I can only hope for the best. Great job javmor, you can really fucking write, I have to say that much for you. (signed ML)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to help your score from the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. If anyone is the fool it's you annoy. Reading a cuck story with the word in the tile. And then bash it because it's a cuck story. WTF is wrong with you, you fucking old ughy fag ?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

Hey annony. Two words . YOUR MOMMA!!!! Eat shit and s\die, Oh wait that's three words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bonnietaylor-5

What anon are you referring to? Listen you ignorant bitch, I'm getting sick and tired of your comments. I'm well aware I don't particularly enjoy cuckold tales and this first chapter main character really churned my balls but I stuck this story out to the end and it was well worth the time and effort to read it. The trials and tribulation of the two main characters set of about every human emotion there is. This author did a fantastic job of writing on a subject matter that is controversial in this category. I gave this story high marks on every chapter. So get off your high horse bonnietaylor and don't jump to conclusion. No where did I say I hated this story, I just pointed out the first chapter characters pissed me off, not the author. Understand? Did you even fucking read this story to determine why one would get upset with an idiot like this character, however in the latter chapter he redeemed himself. It was an entertaining read all around. Anything that really pisses me off is idiots that think their opinion carry more validity than anybody else. I may post anonymously but I always identify myself at the end of a comment. Next time you decide to bash some one bonnietaylor make sure you know what you're talking about. Why are you here? You contribute nothing to the site, no constructive criticism of any kind, just plain insults. (signed ML)

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Obviously a difficult situation...

I remember a couple girls that said sure, but it can be wonderful. and that does not mean there will be any exclusivity. Of course being hit with this when you think you are going somewhere is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that was good for a laugh

Let me simply say that this was well written. But at this point, having read several of your stories, I don't expect anything less. I think you can say that because it was well written, it has the readership fired up. Regardless of where the commentators come down on this story, they have come out of the woodwork and come down! That, all by itself, is impressive. Guys (and ladies) this is a fictional story. On a porn site. On the Internet. Why are you assigning it more than what it is? A fictional story, about fictional characters, doing and saying made up things. Regardless of what Josh and Naomi do, rest assured that tomorrow the sun will rise and Josh and Naomi will still be doing the same things they did today on the pages of this story. Why people try to make these stories into real life is a mystery. The author has told you that he's just exploring something new. He doesn't suggest that you use this story as a blueprint for how to live your life or as a way to solve your problems. Read the story. Be entertained for a few minutes and then LIGHTEN UP! This stuff is way too funny to take seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only shit!!!

Dont write more about that shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naomi has a mental disorder

She need to become a hooker, at least part time.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
She needs a shrink

Love your writing but Naomi needs serious mental help. Make it a woman therapist because she'd fuck a male one. I thought I was kinda wild but she makes me look Mother Theresa. I do like the tongue and cheek humor. Solid five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy wimp loser story

Really really stupid. He is more like a woman than she is. A real man knows a slut when he fucks one and treats her the same. You use the Cunt, you don't marry one. He is a balless bitch. Pathetic crap. No need to read any further.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You have me hooked. You’re an incredible author. I love the way your stories are not linear. You have a style like Harold Robbins. On to chapter 2. 5 from me.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
"When you put it like that you make me sound like I'm some kind of whore."

if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Few Grammatical Mistakes

But your editor did a pretty good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! I want to throw up!

I realize this is a fictional story. And if you had him dump her permanently you wouldn't have a story. But it simply makes no sense. I've been around the block a time or two and I have a LOT of male friends. There's not a single guy I've ever met that would put up with her self centered bullshit. She actually calls herself a whore. She loves sex and she loves variety. What more does he need to know? I HAVE known a couple of women that were like this. That admitted that they couldn't imagine being with just one man. To one's credit, she never got married. The other let a man talk her into getting married and they lasted three years before he had had enough and divorced her. How can Naomi beat him over the head THAT many times, telling him and showing him exactly who she was and what she wanted and STILL have him want to hang around? Sorry but the writing did nothing to convince me that he'd do anything but drop her permanently and find someone else. Doesn't he care about diseases? Or pregnancy? This guy is a moron. I'll read the next chapter but I hold out no hope that you can fix this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hate cuck. A lot. But....

I mean, I really really hate cuck.

I get exhibitionism/voyeurism, swinging, even swapping and open marriages, I just for the life of me do not get the humiliation angle, period full stop.

But I really like this author. So I'm giving it a shot. I promise to rate fairly, and if I have to bail because it gets too nauseating, I won't go nuclear on my way out. I've made it through 2 chapters and so far no complaints. Naomi (so far) has been as up front as any narcissistic slut can possibly hope to be, and frankly, really is no different than 90% of the young women I encountered 30 years ago in college. She likes to fuck and get out of her way if you can't take it. This dude wants her pussy, she makes the rules, take it or leave it.

But we all know where this is headed...........

Pepto at the ready

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2303 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES