All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 02'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
cap4451cap4451over 8 years ago
great

He sees how he is treated by her and realises that in a sense he is no different. Hope for next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad; but regardless, it's obvious everyone loves his wife

I don't see how or why. If my wife needed more guys than me, either buy some sex toys or enjoy the breakup because I refuse to play with adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting...

One of the traps of an author is trying to redeem a character. One of the devices is to show that your hero has treated that person in the same way it spreads the blame as most will say they believe in fair play. The problem? Is the bad behavior is bad behavior.

He cheated. She cheated. He allowed it. She allowed it. Here's where it gets sticky, it doesn't matter. I can give a person permission to carve me like a turkey and eat me...and it's still illegal. I can let a person beat the shit out of me till I can't walk. Still assualt. It doesn't matter if someone gives you permission to do something shitty to them, none of that absolves you of any responsibility.

If he loved her he never would of cheated. If she loved him she never would of cheated or made up those rules. She had to know it was going to hurt him and went along with it any way. When you love a person you don't intentionally hurt them. You just don't.

Now this is fantasy so who cares. But in writing you should never make a character that is so far gone that people don't care if they live or die. At this point why would I care if the wife dies? She cheated. She hurt him over and over again. What has she done to make me like her at all.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
He deserves his pain ....but don't we all ?

There's something missing so far. He had a choice between two beautiful women. One who offered a committed relationship half-heartedly and under duress. The other offered everything he ostensibly wants without hesitation. He literally hides from the latter's love. Why ?

I'm not rating this,installment. javmor79 claims to have a fresh slant on the cuckold theme. I'm struggling to keep an open mind as the narrator becomes progressively more entangled in a lifestyle he professes to abhor.

One of two things must clear up. What exactly is so special about Naomi that he waives his self respect and esteem ? The other question is what set Josh up, before Naomi , that she is irresistible and has what no other woman does . To be honest , this read dragged in terms of a single installment. There's little humor to leaven Josh's self-pitying disclosures.

I'm rooting for the story and the author. It's clear a lot of work has gone into its creation. I respect that ....for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Takes all kinds....

Sweet Dreams... With apologizes to Annie Lennox and David Stewart

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree

I travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
FUBAR

This guy is all fucked up. The terms girlfriend or wife are descriptions that have a certain meaning. Within the definitions of those terms there is an implied rule of faithfulness and monogamy. Did he tell Mel about Naomi? Or did he cheat Mel out of the truth? Say what you like, when a relationship gets intimate there is an implied monogamy that comes with it, unless disclosed otherwise prior to the intimacy. Is all fair in love and war? Well, as a matter of fact, it isn't. In the western world there are rules, even for war. Surprisingly, as we have created more and more rules about how to kill people, we have allowed the rules about how to love people disintegrate. No wonder this world is so fucked up and people like Naomi and Josh tread the earth looking to get their ego's off at another's expense. You have just defined your two main characters as two pieces of human excrement. Naomi was raised to be shit, can Josh be redeemed, or is he fully contaminated by Naomi's filthy soul?

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Complex. Fascinating.

If I have it right, Naomi goes elsewhere to find entertainment. Smorgasbord entertainment. And she tells all involved what she's doing.

Josh went elsewhere and found loving attachment with Mel. And, as I read it, he didn't tell Mel about Naomi?

We already know that it didn't end well. (September 2015).

L

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
This is a story of . . .

. . . fucked up people. They could well be friends of mine, or maybe even me. Interesting read Javmor, thanks for posting and I'll await the next verse of the song.

vazkor13vazkor13over 8 years ago
great story

I just love it

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I have to agree with @BobNbobbi...

I have to agree with @BobNbobbi...This is a story about serious fucked up people...Well written, well paced, all the mental damages showing up little by little...As I said in Part 1: "I'll try to rate and comment the whole story in the final part..."!! This part deserved 4* clearly...

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Don't 'cha just love stories where you don't give a rat's ass about the main characters because they have such incredibly broken personalities? Me either...

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Running in place, not moving story along

This chapter was not needed at all. Somewhat interesting, but doesnt do anything to resolve the main drama between our narrator and Naomi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's a good read but a fucked up story. He is not as bad as Naomi but I hope he clears the air with Mel and apologize because she deserves at least that much. He should of realized then that she was the one for him , Naomi is just friend material. She is a wild sex fiend no matter how she explains it there will always be problems with her. Obviously they marry and she fucked up some how so even with a kid she only cares about herself. She trained him to tolerate her pig ways with some dumb rational . I really hope this story ends with him leaving her , he's been taking this way to long. People must talk about how he is married to the local pig because if she consistently has been fucking guys for years so with so many men out there talking he is the laughing stock of the area. The guys have to know she's married because she has to lay the ground rules . How can anyone respect her husband when she's out fucking anyone she likes . You would think she sampled enough variety when she was younger with different sizes and types of men. PLEASE HAVE HIM LEAVE HER NOW AND STOP THE HUMILIATING LIFE HES BEEN LIVING. WHAT WILL HIS SON THINK WHEN HE GROWS UP AND FIGURES THIS ARRANGEMENT OUT. He will not respect his father either, they will just be fucking up his mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much time line jumping, and it does nothing to improve the story.

It only makes it more difficult to read! And the characters are such losers, except Mel. So she's the perfect woman, but he just can't get Naomi out of his heart, the cheating selfish promiscuous bitch. So whatever happens to this dickless dumb ass, he deserves!! Not end of story, but end of interest in the story. You really think its entertaining to read how this guy continuously simpers, whimpers, rolls on his back and pees on himself like a little lap dog? For a shallow heartless whore who is mentally ill when it comes to sex?

I'm done. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

with previous comments. This chapter didn't advance the storyline more than an inch, and the two main characters are thoroughly unlikeable. One is a whining girly-boy and the other is an emotionless hump-o-matic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, I loved your first part now with that second you totally ruined it.. past.. present.. past.. present.. stop that please. who cares about his sister?? nobody. And Mel is just a sob story you should of kept the focus on him and Naomi. Naomi was more dominant and independent in the first part having her way now its like she feels bad and is changing I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Types

Your carachter is STUPID ASS! He deserved this bitch, instead of the right woman!

The carachter what you created he is between the submissive cuckolds and the wimps................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Some of the anonymous comments floor me.

It appears to me that some of the comments come from people that have never been in love. You can't help who you love, or who loves you. In the end many just settle for the best that they can do. Also, we really can't recognize what true love is until the couple get past the heated physical love stage. I've had unrequited love relationships a couple of times, or at least I thought it was love, and had relationships on some level with more than one girl where I thought that she probably loved me, but I just didn't feel it, or it died at some point during the relationship. Some of the anonymous comments seem to suggest that you can just will yourself to be in love just because the other person loves you, and they are a really nice person. I just don't think that it happens that way. Maybe you settled for something that really wasn't love if that's how you came to a permanent relationship. Love is not an intellectual exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The method you chose to tell this story in was a disaster

Going back and forth did nothing for the flow of the story and was just plain irritating. His sister was correct in calling him a spoiled brat. There was nothing interesting or entertaining about this mess and it really didn't advance the story line set forth in the first chapter. Poor story telling. Where are the negative scores when you need them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was this story supposed to make sense, it seems to jump around with no real pattern

linear stories make more sense, especially for nongifted writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nuance

While Naomi's proclivities might not be something I could or would tolerate, I think that Javmor has written a story with very nuanced characters. They aren't perfect. They are flawed (like all of us) and make bad choices (like all of us do sometimes) and can be unlikeable (like all of us can be).

I look forward to seeing the rest and seeing how Josh and Naomi get to where they wind up.

One question, though. Where is Josh's dad or bother-in-law? (Does the sister have a husband or baby daddy? ) . I would think that a guy would want to talk more with a guy about this than his sister, but that's just me.

jezzazjezzazover 8 years ago
Wow.

This is just getting better.

Nuanced characters with feelings they find it hard to cope with. Shades of grey in a Loving Wives story? Wow.

Very much more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Naturally a not rich man can marry a promiscouse woman for interest.

The good example is Napoleon Bonaparte if it is not the best. He married a promiscouse widow Josephine with two kids. The bored misstress of Barres (the true leader of the directorium of France Republic from 1795-1799) and she was not the scuplture of the faithfulness, but she assisted Napoleon's career well. Napoleon was the best mirror of Josephine he had enough misstress too. 2 cheaters in 1 marriage and Napoleon was not the protagonist of the true honest politician as well....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The meat of this story

I forgot to follow my idea after Napoleon and Josephine....Naturally there is such situation in the time, when somebody (not submissive or not bisexual or not porn addict) choses a known promiscuise woman for something interest as money and power.....as Napoleon Bonaparte choose Josephine and he became........(but he was extreme capable), but if you have not other interest as the love the average male destroys his life for a long time.................

SW-MO-Hermit has a story with a similar (it may be wronger) woman, but the carachter of SW-MO-Hermit did not miss the right woman after his divorce............

(If I remember the story of SW is in Romance........)

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Well

Written. I hope the rest of the story is completed so we don't have to wait between episodes. Looking forward to more.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
i like javmor as a an author

to bad i am reading this. look i get you wanted to put out something different. i totally get it. the problem i have is what the fuck is this. you managed to write the biggest pussy i can think of as your MC. why would any guy in the world let alone a good looking successful one marry this slut. so its okay for her to neglect him to fuck around but as soon as he has some fun she wants to stop it.his sister, she hates his cheating wife. then she likes her WTF is this crap?if someone hurts somebody you love then you will be angry at them, its human nature.for her to flip like that is just you the author shitting on the guy more. someone said you cant help who you love. bullshit. ever hear the line "there is a thin line between love and hate" people that believe that they will love someone no matter what. they have never been betrayed by someone they loved. its amazing just how fast it goes away. maybe its just me but its like flipping a switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Mike9698

I certainly can't speak for the author, but I think your criticism is kind of his point. That things in life don't line up neatly into containers. You can love somebody even if you don't love they do. You can take advantage of somebody even if you love them. You can be mad at your sister in law, even if you are mad at something she did. You can be pussy-whipped by one woman even if you aren't generally whipped.

I kind of think that the author was trying to show that things are complicated and to show how behavior develops from things that happen in life.

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Bravo

Anxiously awaiting PT. 3!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Wasn't going to comment but...

The last anonymous hit the nail on the head with my thought process.

We all like the "hero" of the stories. We like it when we see him pick himself up and fight his way through adversity and as he makes the best out of the shitty hand that life has dealt him.

However, in my experience, life is never that neat. When we see this "hero" most authors only showcase the attributes that are admirable. Even the hero's weaknesses are shone in light that make us sympathize with him. But what happens if his weaknesses aren't so honorable. What if he is a little selfish? What if he needs to grow up a little and learn from his own mistakes?

Most of us would like to identify with the hero that beats the odds. We never want to identify with the one who is the author of his own misfortune. But this is who we are. We would love to view ourselves as the unfortunate man who has to deal with the hand that life has dealt. But most of the time, life deals us the cards that we gave it.

That is the point of this story.

Thank you all for reading. Even if you don't like it, I really appreciate you giving me the chance, and your honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ratings . . .

for Pt. 1 were way too low, as I guess they will be for Pt. 2. Please ignore them Javnor. You're a terrific writer and this is an intriguing story with real, complicated characters involved in the complexities of real life. One small (huge) request: please don't break Josh's heart. (I just remembered that the story is already completed and so the request makes no sense. But I'll leave it for the record so you'll know how one deeply admiring reader wished the story had gone.)

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Life Can Be a RollerCoster !

I agree with the authors comments and the Anonymous comment with @Mike9698 in the first sentence.

I also believe that if a woman can keep her man on the edge by mentioning she will date other men knowing his anxiety level will rocket when she refuses to see because she has company.

I once dated a GF who did this in very toned down level.

However right from the beginning I started to see other girls and she hated it and stopped her 'dating' as I might meet a better girl !

So even though our hero in the story is a little immature, selfish etc. He is really just portraying a normal man making his way through life !

It is fair to say that females can pick up men and bed them a whole lot easier than normal looking man can.

However once you get into the zone and have a very good social network it is much easier to meet new people to hook up with.

So I hope our hero does get his mind in gear and keep meeting new girls to keep Naomi in check !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Wow ! Now I have a perfect reason to dislike him ,along with the wife.

Unfortunately ,I am no longer invested , nor sympathetic to Josh . He doesn't have any redeeming qualities. She is a cheat . What is to like about this story ??

The writing skills and plot twists that Javmor79 brings to the story . Thanks for the effort .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it

I like the nuisances and complexity of this story.

Josh is a bit of wanker in that he didn't share the truth with Mel. At least Naimoi was upfront about her shit...given his situation, you think he would have been more upfront with Mel...particularly after the "Not Good Enough" speech.

Josh is also a bit of a dumb ass for not seeing Mel is the better choice than Naimoi. --- now and likely in the long run as well.

Wanker and dumb ass behavior considered, I still rate as 5 stars. Interesting, well written story.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Actually Truth be told

Actually, Josh should have stayed with Mel. He would have learned to be in love with her, trust me I know. When you grow up in foster care, you don't just come out with the words I love you. They just don't happen. Not for a long, long while. SO while you find the one your in love with, she may be taken. Mine was at first, but I met another beautiful woman who took me, let me love her my way, and eventually I fell in love with her. Did I hurt her along the way-yes, but never once did I sleep with anyone else. So, while you think of ways to get Josh out of his funk, remember Mel, who truly loves him. Put them together, show Josh what true love could be. Do it for the ones who can't get out of a cuckold relationship. And do it for the screwed up ones who don't know any better.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Part 2

makes the story more interesting than part 1. Waiting for the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying the story, but...

Phycology means the study of algae. I'm sure you meant psychology, but you did it twice. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mr. Anonymous

I should have caught that. It was an oversight in me transferring my editors corrections to my story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's a dick

I can understand you wanting to create three dimensional characters with flaws but the problem is your male character who the story is about is a dick...he's unlikable. Cuckold or not. He's a whiner, a complainer, spoiled brat, with no back bone what so ever. There is nothing to like about him from the start at all and sounds like it's only going to get worse. There is nothing in his character to say, he might have this flaw but I like this about him or that but he has nothing that can be worthy of liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey Jav...

I think this chapter worked OVERALL. Background to history ALWAYS fills in the gaps that many other lesser authors seem to gloss over or even omit.

I had a weird thought after reading some comments. So most of the negative responses are about and from people NOT LIKING Josh as main character (hero?). But his FLAWS are more than just germain to this story, they are at the very heart of it. So I wonder, (and you said this was an experiment after all, and so sure, it would be too late to change for this story), but IF the 3rd person omniscient narrator voice would help? If you aren't "inside" Josh's head, persay, while reading about his past and present adventures, does that implied distance actually help the reader to maintain "observer-like" status..... rather than identify as an occupant of the action???? The first person doesn't bother me at all, but it OBVIOUSLY seems to rankle some others....

So question to any and all, when writing about anti-heros and/or flawed characters, is a POV OTHER than 1st person actually preferred in context of reader reaction to the material?

Anyway, I echo LSD's comment about the hard work crafting this story being obvious. Thank you Javmor very much for your efforts! Still reading what will likely continue to be a challenging, yet still overall,very interesting story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
cards he was dealt with? really Javmor79?

Your comments are very disturbing... josh was NOT dealt a bad set of cards for his life.!!! He went out of his to accept naomi bizarre sexual ideas and shit all Mel who did love him.. 

You seem to thing Josh was in car accident ... Wow

.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Harry as usual

You comment without knowing the full text. Lol. This is why I love your comments.

What I said was that life deals you the cards YOU GIVE IT. This is a clever way of saying that you are the master of your own fate.

As is Josh.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"This is a clever way of saying"

Are you sure this is the right place for clever ways of saying things?

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mel Has more balls then Josh

he cant commit to the good woman, but he can commit to the whore. Harry is right, this is so Matt Monroe shit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
Javmor I didnt see your comments that way

and I still dont. Josh is at some level INTENTIONALLY bringing down a ton of shit upon himself

He has gone out of his way to HURT and reject MEL and in many ways act worse than Naomi has towards him

Frankly I rooting for Naomi to hurt this asshole some more...

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Regarding Mel

My take is a little different. Yes, Mel loved Josh. But if -in his heart- Josh knew that he loved somebody else, even if -in his head- he knew that Mel might be better for him, then he did the honorable thing by breaking up. Saying he should stay with somebody that wasn't the love of his heart because he "could learn to love her" is unfair to both. And he broke up with her shortly after she declared her love for him. Until then he didn't know the full extent of her feelings. He didn't lead her on for months (or even one month) after. Josh is very far from perfect, but breaking up with Mel was not as cruel as staying with her while he lived another woman more.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
This is a wonderful story

I love the plot so far, and the writing is terrific. The background is tremendous in understanding Josh's choices. I am looking forward to part three. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To JAVMOR-Is all about the RULES.

Let me tell you a sad (TRUE)story:

The parents of my best friend since childhood were swingers.The dad was always travelling and his mother alone and they had a deal.One day, my friend got in his home when he wasn't supposed to be and caught his mother fucking his worst enemy(without his mom knowledge), Mark Trouble "The Marker", a high school Bully.

They had a huge fight with the son getting out of the home for real(he was nineteen at the time). Of course, the dad(who was travelling) learned about the confrontation and divorced his wife.You could ask:"How did that happen if they were swingers and have a deal?". Among their strict set of rules, the wife broke 3 of them at once: 1-Don't fuck them at home, 2-Don't fuck a well know face and 3-Don't let our son know about it.

Worse than that, the son didn't believed his mother didn't knew it WHO Mark was.Once she discovered, she made everything to destroy Mark(he changed University in another State), but she got divorced and strangled for her son.After four years, her son talked with his mother and they are now talking steadily.Her soul mate, her ex-husband lives in another country.Even unconventional marriages HAVE rules. (Anon in Rio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Josh is ... nothing

Two of seven chapters in and unlike most cuck stories here were I usually feel something (anger, spite, hate, ...) towards the spouse who willingly puts themselves into these positions. This time I got nothing. You have done such a good job of building Josh's character into nothing that I don't feel...anything...towards him at all.

I'm sure that sounded bad but I didn't mean it that way. I mean to say you built a very interesting and different character in Josh. He is a person who has no sense of value, no sense of self or self worth, no strengths, no grasp of love, no control, no one to count on (the jury is out on the sister). I know Josh thinks he has those things but his actions and his true self (the one in the mirror you wrote about) rejects and tears them all down. And not once or twice but every time. It's a case of plus one in his mind and minus one in reality for him. 1-1=0. In other words he has NOTHING, he is NOTHING as such I do not feel anything for him. (Yet? I hope)

Well written story, I look forward to the next installment, but I must admit he is becoming an overly whiny bitch. If his sister could have read his mind and seen all the crap you made us read regrading the thoughts in his head, she would have laced his PB&J with arsenic and saved all of us five chapters of reading.

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Hmmmmmm.....

This story has some STRIKING similarities to the "What did I do that was wrong" story by Ohio.

It's clearly very different in style, structure and particularly reaction of the husband but the basic premise on the wife's situation is practically identical.

It's hardly a cuckold story but rather more a cheating wife tale or possibly later morphing into a hotwife narrative.

To me "cuckold" in the erotica sense means a piece where the husband receives a thrill from the actual humiliation aspects of his wife's infidelity and I can't see that happening here.

I look forward to reading the whole story how good it is remains to be seen.

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
What starmanfive & nonethewiser said.... ditto

strange (or different slant) and great writing and story good editor. We'll look forward to where it goes.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying story but somehow hate the effing hero

Is it a Literotica thing or a national characteristic but most male characters on this site just seem to be self indulgent, self centred wimps who always act like children and run away from issues both physically and emotionally. At least this one admits it to himself!

5* despite reservations as so well written with a touch of humour.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Loving it...

As usual, exceptional writing. Five stars. Love how authentic and deep this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deep, complex, entertaining

Congrats. A deep, complex, entertaining story. Five out of five. I am completely hooked. It is a little too early to say compile it and publish it, but is one of the best stories (so far) I have read on this site and I am picky.

There is one sentence at the beginning of this chapter when his sister is talking to his wife on the phone and there is a reference to a nephew that confused me. But that is very minor.

I will hold onto further thoughts until we get to the end. Cheers Steve.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

I'm writing these as I go, so some may be over-taken by future events.

Why is his sister taking Naomi’s side? Okay, Josh agreed to the “unconventional” marriage, but there were STILL rules, and Naomi didn’t abide by them. If they had a normal marriage, and Naomi had an affair, would she still find her “likeable” and defend her?

I wouldn’t fuck “just anyone”, but even if I had to lower my standards a notch I would fuck SOMEONE else, and make sure Naomi knew about it! Or at least make her THINK I was, and make myself “unavailable” once in a while when she called! LOL, I see he sort of did that with Mel!

“This is where he accepts her whoring ways and falls happily into cuck land!” – Not necessarily! It’s not “cuck land” if HE’S getting “strange” too!

"I would stop seeing other people too." – And if you believe THAT I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in!

“As much as I cared for Mel, I didn't love her. I still was in love with Naomi.” – He’s crazy! As much as Naomi is jealous of his relationship with Mel, she will NEVER love him like Mel does (as we will apparently see, I assume that’s why he’s in his sister’s basement!). He can learn to love Mel, even if it isn’t quite as deep as his love for Naomi.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@looking4it

My problem is that I DO care about the main character.

That's why I want him to get his head out of his ass and tell Naomi to FUCK OFF!

And crawl on his knees to try to get Mel back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a fucking dickwad

finally finds some one worth loving and what does he do, fucks it all up. Can he spell I-d-i-ot. He's a sorry ass. Fuck this was another compelling read javmor. Where the fuck did you learn to write? Well thank the asshole for me, will you. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written 4*

Hard to be that interested in two lying despicable cheaters though. Plus a slut and a cuckold wimp to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Once again - well written

But now Josh has become such an unlikable asshole that I'm having a hard time enjoying the story. Being an asshole AND a dumb shit is a really bad combination - even for a fictional character. Hard to like his character at this point in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit, poor shit!!!

Only laughable!!

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Omg this is painful.

Josh is a fool. Mel loved him. Why in the hell did he let her go. You should've run out to her car and begged for forgivenessr. The one he should've kicked to the curb was Naomi.s

The switching of past present is brilliant kinda like Harold Robbins. Solid five. You write so well that you could run the phonebook and make it interesting.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Incredible writing

You have fastly gone to the top of my favorites. I’m captivated by this story. I see my wife (hotwife805) has already wrote and commented. 5.

RobsoundRobsoundalmost 6 years ago
Type 1

I am loving your story, but, your inclusion of the details about Type 1 is totally wrong. The info you are using is for type 2. I am type 1 and I don’t have to eat, but if I want to eat, I have to inject insulin. I don’t inject and then eat to prevent a coma, that would be suicidal, although I always have glucose tablets on hand in case I get my dosage wrong.

If you are type 1 please contact me, as you need better info.

Otherwise it’s a well crafted story.

Rob

robsound7@gmail.com

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
five stars

truly awful pair, no redeeming qualities in either of them, selfish to the core and everyone else suffers for their obsession with their genital gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two Of A Pair

Naomi was born to ruin Josh and Josh was born to ruin Mel's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just awful

If anyone got to know him they would hate him. He isn't an adult. He's an immature child that has no idea how to conduct an adult relationship. Hell he can't even control his own life. Run away? What kind of moron buries his head in the sand? This was just bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome....

Progress, I am liking what I am reading. Altough their relationship doesn't feel like what I expect of a cukcold thing going in marriage.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

"How many times would you have to suck a dick to consider yourself gay?"

actually.. it's ok to explore your sexuality.. it doesn't automatically make you gay. ingrained homophobia is real on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only an uber-whimp but a disgusting, lying, disrespectful cheat... Mel did not deserve what she got from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - very well written and erotic. Excellent character development. Author’s choice in the characters- don’t have to like them. One thing didn’t like was the jumping in time. Confusing but understand why done

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Have to agree with Mel : he is a f...jng wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it hurts when someone rejects your love them... Mel might hurt for a while but, she needs to consider herself very lucky to rid herself of that wimp albatross early and not end up married to and pregnant by him.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Man up is right.

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

me encanta como el autor nos da personajes de mierda, basuras.... pero de igual forma la historia fluye y es atrapante.

en este momento mi consejo es solo para la hermana mayor... VETE DE ESE ESTADO, VETE DE ESE PAIS... YA LES PAGASTE A LOS PADRES, AHORA CORRE COMO EL VIENTO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m trying to like this story. But the author is just bludgeoning his readers! We get it already! Quit with the “past” bullshit. We understand how their relationship was already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...