To Have and To Hold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christopher let's not do this here, please. Patrick is expecting me."

"Patrick?" he snaps. "Are you interested in him?" he tenses.

"Don't be ridiculous. He is my boss!" I scowl.

"He wants what I want."

"To fuck me?"

"Yes," he says and his eyes burn. "I would love to fuck you, Alexandra. But I also want to get to know you, so I'm here asking you to give me another chance. Whatever it takes," he steps forward.

"Your engaged."

"I'm not. Laura and I are done."

"And you expect me to believe that? How could I ever believe anything that comes out of your mouth"

"It's over, Alexandra. We dissolved our written agreement."

"Just like that? And she let you do it?"

"I told you, I'm a shrewd businessman. I never lose, nor do I hold-"

"The least favorable end in a negotiation. Where have I heard that one before?" I interject. "I'm not sure, Christopher. I'm so confused."

"I'll give you time. I'll give you anything you need."

"I need a man who I can trust to not hurt me by covering his tracks and conveniently call them omissions."

"I deserve that," he looks down. "But, I'm also willing. Let me..."

He cups my face and I look up, trying to read him. He's waiting, hopeful. My traitor heart skips a beat at the realization that he's wanting to try. I might pay a high price but I surrender.

"No more control and no more lies."

"No more lies, no more omissions, just the truth. Anything you want to know."

He comes closer and puts his hand on the back of my neck, slowly pulling me in.

"Christopher, this is inappropriate," I whisper.

"Let's be inappropriate," he takes my hand and guides me across the hall and back into the restroom. The second he closes the door, he locks it.

"You keep locking me up in places," I say and playfully bite my lip.

"But you like that, don't you?" he closes the space between us, and I keep looking into his eyes, melting away.

Slowly I step back until I'm against the large sink cabinet. He leans into me, resting his forehead on mine.

"I've missed you... What have you done to me, Alexandra? I don't recognize myself these days," he closes his eyes and I close mine too. Relishing in this little moment of intimacy.

"I've missed you too. I've tried to get you out of my head, but I just can't. How can this be, when I just met you," I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Don't get me out. Let me in, all of me," he whispered, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

His lips brush mine, softly capturing my lower lip between his teeth. He grips my waist tightly and his mouth covers mine. I move my hands up to touch his face, and let myself go. His skillful tongue wrapping around mine. His groans were enough to send fire down my core. He pulls back, and I'm left gasping for air. He reaches for my neck and I move my head to give him more access, my arms crossing over his wide shoulders. His left hand gripped on me tighter and his right hand moved down to my ass, squeezing hard.

"Christopher... they'll start... wondering where we are," I say between gasps.

"Uh-huh," is all he says, and brings his lips back to mine.

His hands go to the hem of my dress and start pulling up until my lower half is bare. I let out a moan, not even trying to stop him.

"Fuck, Alexandra. You're wearing a thong," he exhales and with both hands grabs my ass cheeks and squeezes. "What you do to me," he comes closer and kisses me again, his hands not leaving my ass. "I could take you right here, Alexandra. But I don't have any condoms with me, and quite frankly, I'd much rather fuck you in my bed."

I push myself against him, placing one of my legs between his. I can feel his hard on, so I tentatively brush his bulge with my leg, and he moans.

"Don't tease me, Alexandra. Or I won't be able to restrain myself."

"Then don't," I say in a seductive voice. I take one of his hands in mine and guide it to my front. Never breaking eye contact, I take his hand into my panties and let his fingers slide through my wet folds.

"Fuuuuuck," he murmurs. "Alexandra," his voice almost pleading, as he slides his fingers back and forth over my wet swollen lips. He pulls his hand out and takes his hand to his mouth, sucking on his fingers.

"So sweet. God, I need more of you," he says spinning me around. Now my bare ass is against his bulge. I wiggle it a little, wanting to get a reaction from him.

He groans and brings both of his hands to stop my ass from moving. "Easy, Alexandra. No condoms and I can only take so much," he warns, and I feel the delicious sting of his slap on my ass.

Christopher lowers himself and motions for me to separate my legs. "Lean over the cabinet," he commands.

I do what he tells me, and I can feel his hands peeling my thong off. Stepping out of it, Christopher takes the thong to his face, his nose inhaling its scent, and then slides the black material into the inside pocket of his blazer.

I can feel his lips placing small kisses on my buttocks. In one fast move he spreads my cheeks and I'm completely exposed to him.

"Fuck," he says, putting his mouth on my sex. He starts licking me, up and down. His tongue flickering against my clit, making my wetness drip. Using his thumbs, he parted my folds, and his tongue sucked on my hole, spearing into me, making me cry out loud. I grab a clean hand towel from the basket near me and put it between my teeth to muffle my voice.

My right arm stretches back and I put my hands on his unruly hair, pulling it. Christopher kept eating my pussy like a hungry maniac, and my legs started to shake.

"Don't stop, I'm so close," I could feel my orgasm building. He pulls back and with his palm starts rubbing my clit fast.

"That's it, baby. Come for me."

"Christopher, I'm... ohhhhhhh," my legs buckle and I find my release. He softly licks my pussy, tasting all of my juice.

After a moment, he stands back up and from behind slides his arms under my chest, holding me close and looking at me in the mirror in front of us.

"Come the right time, Alexandra, I will make you mine, the way no other man has."

I just stare silently.

"There haven't been other men," my voice is barely audible.

"What do you mean?" he scowls. I remain quiet and look down to my arms on his. He turns me around to face him.

"Alexandra?" he's looking for my eyes.

"Christopher, I've... I've never... I'm still a virgin."

"Are you serious?" he asks, taking a step back.

"Yes."

"How old are you?"

"24," I say looking down.

"But, last Friday in the limo-"

"No," I pause. "No one else."

He come closer, and I can feel my face warming. "Why didn't you tell me before?" he takes my chin and lifts my head up to meet his eyes.

"Does it change anything?"

"I would've been more gentle. I probably wouldn't have touched you, Alexandra," he shakes his head.

"But I enjoyed it... You, touching me the way you did."

"What did I do to deserve you?" he leans into, resting his forehead on mine.

He takes a deep breath and slowly puts his hands back on my ass, brushing my cheeks. He grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it back down. I adjust my dress, and turn back to look in the mirror and fix my hair and wash my hands.

"We shouldn't head down at the same time. You go first," I tell him.

"No way, you're coming with me. I'm sitting next to you for dinner."

"Christopher, that's not... no control, remember?"

"Did I agree to that?" he smiles.

I smile at him too and take his blazer, pulling him into me. I kiss him passionately and then walk to the door.

"After dinner, I'll take you home," he commands.

"No, Patrick and I agreed he'd take me home. Please respect that."

"Alexandra, don't defy me."

"Christopher," I raise my eyebrow at him, and he runs his hand through his hair, looking to the side. He needs to respect my boundaries, and if I have the upper hand, I sure wasn't going to let him have it back.

"Fine, but the fucker better not try anything or else..."

I roll my eyes.

"You did an excellent job tonight. Looking at you, taking control of the meeting, so bright, so powerful... You were hypnotizing."

He closes the space between us, and pulls me in for a hug. No words, no sound, just us wrapped in an embrace. My head resting on his chest, and his head on mine.

"I'm going to need more than just words, cards and flowers, this time," I say. "If you really want me, earn me."

I look up, place a soft peck on his lips and head out.

-

When I get downstairs, Patrick is nowhere in sight. I quickly walk back to the meeting room to retrieve my phone from my briefcase so I can have an alibi as to why I was gone for so long.

I look to see if I have new notifications, and as I scan through my messages, Patrick walks in.

"There you are! I've been looking for you. Where did you go?, he tells me, but there's no hidden intention in his ask.

"Sorry, I was in the middle of an emergency," I lie, pointing to my phone.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes, thank you. It's taken care of." Ok, that's actually true.

"I'm glad. Dinner's been served! Come on," he gestures for me to walk.

Dinner went by smoothly. Christopher and I managed to get by without raising suspicion. I could feel his eyes on me occasionally, as he discussed his mergers and acquisitions, but I didn't look back.

After dinner's over, Patrick and I agree to thank every business person in the room, trying to get as much feedback as possible. Somehow, without me noticing, Christopher is gone, and my heart aches a little.

As we finish our exchanges, we say our goodbyes, and just like that, the evening is over. We are leaving tonight with 12 bids on our little project which we had less than a week to prepare. Tonight holds pride of place in my memory.

Patrick drops me off, and once again thanks me for tonight's work. Back in my apartment, I take my shoes off and throw myself on the couch. Karen's not home. Like every Friday, she's at Jeff's.

I was almost drifting off when my phone beeps. I check my notifications and there's a text from a familiar number on the screen.

More than lyrics to a song, this is me earning you. Link

I tap on the link and a song displays on Youtube.

You keep on running

But there's no use in trying

Cuz I'm coming after you

Oh, I'm coming for you

Bring it on back to me, he pleads... and I will.


12