To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to be as clear as possible. He said the first day that this wasn't a fling. I know that I don't want a fling either.

"Yes... God, yes...," his eyes shine and he lifts me up and I know it's going to be ok.

"We'll keep our kink to the weekends. You can't take pain every day," he says. I'm slightly disappointed but it makes sense. I agree.

During the course of the week, he shows me around the city. I've been here for a year but I've never explored. My painting lessons continue. We're practically living together but no one has moved. It feels right. It feels natural. Martha and William are surprised but happy. I'm happy. We fuck like bunnies whenever we can but deep down, we're waiting for Friday. And as Friday evening rolls by, I know what I want from him. I know what I want to be to him. I know what I want him to be to me.

"Ready?" he asks as we get up to head home. It's his home today. It's kink night. But I want more than pain. I've wanted to say this to him for a couple of days. I've whispered it in his ears when he's asleep. I say it to him out loud.

"Yes... Sir."

12