To Hell and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goremonger threw his head back and laughed. I frowned. That would definitely bruise, and I was lucky it hadn't cracked my cheekbone or broken my nose. As soon as I licked the underside of his tip, my tongue caressing his exposed glans, his raucous laughter became a surprised gasp followed quickly by a moan of indulgence when both of my palms cradled his overwhelmingly massive sac and massaged his testicles gently within the fleshy cradle housing them. I could feel two firm organs moving against each other and their inner walls, and he groaned softly when I pressed my face into the folds of his loins and licked the hidden depths nestled between his organs. A veritable wall of musk hit me as I did this, but it was spicy and attractive in a way I couldn't explain. Unlike anything I'd ever smelled, ever tasted.

I was slurping up my own saliva that had drooled into the creases and folds of his gathered nuts and low-hanging erection resting on my shoulder when he put his hand to the back of my head again and gripped me by the roots of my loose hair. "Like my scent glands, huh?" He asked. "Wait till you make me cum." He teased, sharp teeth splitting his face in a terrifying grin. Men. I rolled my eyes and dipped my face beneath his sac. Either this would be the best idea ever, or he'd flip out. "What are you--oh!" He stumbled backwards as my lips and tongue pressed against his taint, but managed to keep his balance by gripping the edge of his desk and the back of my chair. My face pressed against his hidden gem of nerve endings as my palm stroked his shaft, and I held him in place with a tightly wrapped arm that allowed me to conveniently knead a very firm, quite fleshy buttcheek. "Oh." Goremonger's voice changed to something out of a horror movie and I heard wood creaking before it splintered.

"Mmnh," I moaned so the vibrations would move through him and felt his powerful thighs tremble around my head. If he snapped them closed he could've cracked my head like a melon, and the thought made my own body thrum with excitement. As I pleasured him below, I switched to simply stroking the head of his cock with only his foreskin and pre-cum as a buffer and lube. The mangled noise he made was something between the deep tenor of his usual enormous self and the demonic bass of a beast. I could feel his balls becoming heavier, filling with seed as his breathing changed from deep and methodic to shallow panting. When my fingertips finally grazed his puckerhole and teased his tight entrance I heard him suck in a sharp gasp.

"Don't!" Goremonger warned, but it was too late. I'd plunged my fingers into his ass and found tight, hot muscle and soft, velvety flesh inside of his enormous body. When my brain processed his warning I panicked and tried to remove my fingers, but his asshole clenched around them and he moaned like a shameless slut. "More." He demanded, his muscles clenching my fingers as if trying to drag me deeper into his ass. I obliged, and began to finger his hole slowly. "Faster...harder." He gasped, his hips bucking in tight, rigid movements outside his control as I obeyed his every command.

I'd never fisted anyone, before, but it seemed that, by the time he was letting out the distinct braying moans of a seasoned anal whore, my fingers alone wouldn't be enough. This office was tiny, and I realized he had grown in size as his body filled with lust and pleasure. Whereas he had stool nine feet tall mere minutes ago, he was now well over twelve and his shoulders grazed the inner walls of his cubicle. Only the fact that it had no roof allowed him to comfortably remain within the small confines of his office.

"Bend over." I instructed him. He looked down at me with disdain. "Do you want me to make you cum, or not?" I asked him, returning his look with a petulant one. He sighed and sat on the floor, his cloven hooves tearing the carpet up and overturning the furniture as he spread his thighs to reveal a glorious display of male heat. Those gigantic testicles were now the size of watermelons, and his cock laid on his belly, stiff and ripe with pulsing blood, and his asshole, the puckered reddish pink flesh standing out amidst his dark brown fur, was utterly decadent in appearance. "I said to--"

"Don't push your luck, mortal." He snarled, bovine tail smacking the ground by my bare feet. "Take your dress off." He told me.

"No." I replied. The white gown was all I'd worn for three months, and I didn't really feel like letting a man see me, unshaved, unkempt, and unprepared.

Goremonger growled and moved to reach for me. "You--" My foot pressed against his pucker and he froze. His eyes nearly rolled back in his head as my toes sank into his tight hole and my sole spread his well-trained flesh. The gruesome hand which had nearly grabbed me, it's sharply clawed fingers nearly at my soft mortal belly, clenched in a fist as he sighed in bliss and relaxed.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" I asked him softly, my leg moving rhythmically as I fucked his ass with my foot, stomping on his prostate and dragging my heel along his anus' sensitive walls with every plunging thrust. "You're a bottom, aren't you, Gorey?" I whispered my hands cupping his muzzle and dragging his face to mine. Hot, ragged breath billowed smoke over my pale form. His hazy eyes could barely focus on me as the pleasure overcame his ego.

"Yes," He admitted. "Fuck, yes."

"You like getting fucked in the ass?" I asked him, pressing a kiss to his soft snout right below his septum ring.

He growled. I pulled my foot out until the ring of his asshole's puffy pucker was under my sole, and then I stepped down on it until his hole was gaping wide open. "Yes! Yes!" Goremonger roared, his back arching as I desecrated his body. As he reached behind himself and grabbed the top of the cubicle's flimsy wall, the metal under the thin fabric bent and cut like butter as his claws shredded it apart. "Don't stop!" He cried out, his chest heaving as his pulsating cock spasmed, thick pre spurting from the reddened tip in rapid bursts.

I gripped his cock and pulled it towards me, pressed the tip to my pussy, and pushed it into my body as I stomped down on his infernally hot asshole again. He was so huge that only the tip fit inside of me, and even that felt as if I were split in two. "Mmnh!" It was incredible; he was pushing inside of me, and my body was slowly, painfully accepting more and more of him. "Fuck...how is this...haah...ah!" His tip hit my cervix and painted it with clear pre, the hot, viscous fluids spilling from my lips and drooling down my inner thighs.

"I'm gonna cum," Goremonger groaned, flames leaving his lips as he exhaled in frantic breaths. I could feel his entire body tense up. His asshole clamped down on my leg like a vise, and I was shocked that it didn't snap my bones in half. Giving him a determined, emboldened look, I began to fuck his hole with the deepest, strongest movements I could manage. The sound of my limb burying itself in his demonic fuckhole was slick and wet and made him growl and snarl and finally roar. "I'm cumming!" He cried, and his teeth clenched. His arms pinned me to his body and shoved me down as deep as I could go, securely skewering my cervix right through and burying his head into my womb even as he plunged me knee-deep into his asshole. His hands gripped my body like a doll or a pocket pussy and he used me as his own personal toy. "Haah! Aaah! Nnnnghaaaah! Oh, fuck...oh, fuck...OH, FUCK!" He cried out shamelessly.

I wanted to hate this, to feel used and abused, but I loved it. In this moment, I was just an object to him. A means to an end he desperately wanted at any cost. Nothing more than a fuck toy, and yet his entire world in those precious seconds where he could either send himself over the edge, or lose it all. Even as he used me, he fucked me, and it should've ripped me apart and broken my pelvis, torn my organs open and smashed them to a pulp, yet it felt as if my immortal form was specifically made for this unique purpose. I could feel every indescribable moment that his fat cock head plunged through my cervix, the tight ring milking him for more and more pre-cum with every thrust.

Finally, he bent over me, pinning me to the floor, and held me immobile as he fucked me with complete abandon. Face distorted in sheer euphoria, he snarled like a wild cat just before I felt him tense up and erupt inside of my body. It was like a water hose set to 'jet' was painting my insides with something thick and hot. I felt it hit the back of my womb and spill into my body, taking up every inch of free space before bloating my belly to create more for itself. "Hngh, nnngh! Unnngh...mmmmnghf...mmngh...haaaah...haah...f-fuuuuuuck!" Goremonger sighed, his huge loads tapering off finally as my distended belly peaked at somewhere around the 'third trimester' size.

As we lay there, I gasped for air and simply closed my eyes to enjoy this incredible sensation of a bovine demon emptying his plutonic seed into my body as if I was nothing more than a cock sheath. As it ceased, and he caught his breath, Goremonger opened his eyes and gazed down at me where I lay on my back, breasts heaving under my white dress stained with his overflowing surplus my pussy couldn't contain. We held eye contact for a long, lingering moment and I thought he might lean down to kiss me.

Instead, he withdrew and stood. I gazed up at the ceiling, my legs still bent in the air where he had once filled the open space. As he sorted through his overturned filing cabinets for something, I mentally kicked myself for allowing my stupid hormones to take over my idiot brain and make me think fucking a stranger was somehow going to be beneficial for me. Sure, it had felt incredible, and I may very well never see such a humongous dick in my afterlife ever again, but what had I really gained?

Goremonger was dressed in new office attire and staring down at me. I gave him a soft smile. "Don't tell anyone about the butt stuff." He grumbled, stepping over me and grabbing something from the printer in the corridor.

Yeah, that tracked. Figures. Fuckboys in Hell, who would've thought? Lifting myself up off the hard ground, I grunted as my stiff muscles and joints protested. How was I dead and still suffering from early onset arthritis? Fuck this shit. When he returned, Goremonger sifted through some paperwork and tucked it into a folder, which he then safely enclosed in a briefcase. "Don't suppose you have any spare clothes I could wear?" I asked him, looking down at my dress. It was wrinkled and becoming stiff as his cum dried in the linen.

"Nope. Come one, we're already running behind schedule, as it is." He sighed, giving his wristwatch a frown.

"Time doesn't exist." I snapped, shouldering my way into the corridor and waiting for him to lead me to my damnation. I'd forgotten how empty inside I always felt after letting a man use me like that. Facing an eternity of this dreadful experience was starting to really hit me, and I was beginning to think I'd made a huge mistake. Should I have just become a waitress, instead? Asked if there were literally any other options? It was too late for that, though. My own personal Charon was now shepherding me to the brothel I'd sold my soul to just to escape an eternity of working in the service industry.

12