All Comments on 'To Help a Friend'

by sinwizard

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
What a Great Story!

Thank You!

kidjackass1kidjackass1over 4 years ago

Ready to see where this goes.

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

Please dont stop this run I have read every word and loved them all. It is so wonderful what you have written . Thank you for all the detail .

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don’t understand why she couldn’t have been a virgin. The over sized dildo doesn’t make sense either. The rest of the story is good and would like to see it progress. The older women seem to be in your plans but how?

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62over 4 years ago
If wanted?

Of course more is wanted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pregnant

she needs to go to college locally , and he needs to knockl her up jusyt like i did with my daughter! 23 years and 4 kids latter iut was the best decision we ever made! im just saying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

This is so interesting and hot! Want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice Story

I really enjoyed your take on "how would a father and daughter reasonably arrive at 'Let's have sex' without artificial outside forces"? To me, the only scene that was 'jarring' (in the sense of not seeming to have a good place) was the scene where she supposedly was blowing him immediately after her orgasm & scream. I felt it should have been one or the other, but not both without some type of indication that one of the options was imaginary/borderline hallucinogenic due to the endorphins etc. cascading through her bloodstream. Please provide a second part (I suspect that Chlynn will be invited to participate in the future - go for it!) and, should the requests follow, continue the series to where all three females end up participating.

Thank you. (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent work- very sexy, but also feels very real. Would love to read more!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Absolutely!

We want more. This is so loving and real feeling.great job 5*

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Very good....

Very good story.... I’d love to read more!

Just my thoughts, but I’d love to see the best friend join in, with the girls sharing him, and his bed, and both quickly becoming pregnant as neither had been sexually active with boys and hadn’t needed any birth control. The best friend’s mom comes back into the picture, and she too, after years without sex, becomes a regular lover and pregnant too, since she didn’t need and birth control till now. The four form a solid foursome, sharing their man, and also each other. To simplify matters, the dad and mom marry, as she’s loved him for years, and the daughters marry each other to avoid any more scrutiny that necessary, all the while continuing to share mom and dad’s bed and bearing many more children.... 😈😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Great story, more please.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
More please!!!!

Delicious!!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Definitely among the best around here. Really love the way things shape up slowly. It feels a lot more realistic than most father/daughter stories based on some kind of "accident", getting to the "fucking our brains out" part after like 2 or 3 paragraphs.

For a direct sequel I can vividly imagine CL coming back into the picture - with Aleah's consent of course - and the 2 girls exploring a side of their friendship they've never seen before *wink*.

The only slight critique I'd have, if I may, is that Diane character. She plops out of nowhere, stripping in his house and giving him a BJ? You could've done better than that. I can imagine her coming around to be a part of that weird "family" in a 3rd part, but it'll take a lot of time to make the reader believe that she's one of them.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Good work

I think it's safe to say that you broke the story leaving us all wondering what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful characterization

Thoughtful and tender. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love the story and can't wait for more. Here's my input: we understand that CL is Aleahs' " pseudo life sister " sister-from-another-mother type thing. But I would rather get that feel more from the dialog from the sisters and dads mental musings, than overstated in filler paragraphs and unnecessary quote annotations that they are not sisters. If they grew up together and dad is even paying for "not my daughter's" college I don't see why it would be a thought to any of the three except for when one says things like " that's 'my' Dad" vs 'our'

mnscousermnscouserabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

So tender, loving, and believable. Please do honor us with continuing the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm glad that the daughter got to have him first. Including the other woman.

I loved that he basically rejected tactfully the girl's Cheryl Lynn's offer. I also loved that he did the same with Cheryl Lynn's mother. Even though he was very close to messing everything up. You need to have the daughter realize that she is in love with him. Not just a one off. And the friend this sister from another mother needs to realize even she wants him. She can't have him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Please write/share more

Wonderful story

Enjoy it immensely

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Would love to see "the more if wanted!"

Good one...sensual...sexy...surprisingly deep!

argeelogargeelogabout 4 years ago
Very well done

I agree with the others re continuing the story. Your writing is excellent and we hope to see more!

jdbreathjdbreathabout 4 years ago
Help a friend

To help a friend at least mention it is a repost, please.

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully told and surprising

The conflict within Aleah was delicate and masterfully presented. I would love to read more of their experiment and love story. Please post more with Cher-lyn and her mother.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exhilarating!

The relationship between the characters is inspiring. The resulting sexual tension is palpable. Daryl’s consideration for Aleah is heart warming. I was a little disappointed that she only focused her thoughts on how her father always treated her in the past, instead of how he “was” treating her in the present. The idea of Cheryl-Lynn joining them, while a captivating novelty, is better suited to the thoughts Aleah indicated regarding not wanting to share her father. I felt their future, and the integrity of each would be best served in a monogamous intent. Dreadfully well written!! Thank you for sharing.

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityalmost 3 years ago

MORE!!!!!!! PLEASE???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its been year, dont left us hanging like this

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

5 Stars. However, I'm a little confused. Does Diane have 5 kids? There is Cheryl-Lynn of course, but in one paragraph her siblings were Robert and Christine while in a later paragraph they were Caroline and Gregory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to read the story in the way it was intended but cutting through the analytical tripe, the dad wanted to get laid and engaged with his daughter to see if it would happen. Story seems good but the dad not so much. Thanks for this tale.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

CL is honestly the worst type of friend. Just gross

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinwizard@sinwizard
07/25/20 - It's been a while since I've been able to write so I hope you enjoy the new submission. I am uncertain if it's in the right place but let's hope no matter where it ends up that you like the story. I hope everyone is safe and well through all of this time in our wo...