All Comments on 'To Hot Sex'

by rodsmall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sounds real

this story is very believing and quite sensual,they werent banging each other 2 paragraphs in good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Could have been better

The man obviously was not a very good host. He should have departed after it was apparent that Ken wanted his girlfriend Jen.

What more perfect gift could he have given her and his good friend than to have Ken stay the night with Jen.

Perhaps an offer for Ken to move in with them would have been in order. ken could have quit his job and stay with the couple in their new home as Jenny's new significant other.

The "man " of the house could have made Ken and Jen a living and they all could have lived happily everafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tense?

Was this past or present? The tense seemed to change from time to time. Why does the new guy always have a bigger cock? Does any woman ever marry the guy with the big cock and then have a smaller one later on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
typical

very typical. New guy is huge, of course its the big guys that never find a wife.

And can you boys find a more orginal way to seduce your wives then a porn tape, give me a break

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sharing 3 way ??

Seems like only two people got off and boyfriend was a watcher and provoker - good friend is questionably not as he crudely pushed the action initially and without reservation, permission and invitation at the end.

So, wussie male story and not much new and not sensual or erotic - just same o same o written to get the women and sickies off!

You can do better - can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

I liked it very much. To many of these hacks go from and my buddy came over and my wife got naked. THis one was real and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good writing

Good writing. Please continue. This story can go and go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

shoulda kept going though lol I almost reached an orgasm myself ;) my clit was definetly tingling!

Nikki T

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Just another version of "I want to watch another man fuck my wife."

That is the most common story on this site. Nothing original just boring so I gave it a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous