To Leave Unforgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading to the diner across the street, she scanned the road swiftly to gauge the traffic as she darted across the zebra, her motion like that of a cat running away from cold water. Cathy headed into the diner, and found a small 2-seater table in a lonely corner.

The ole surly waitress impatiently noted her order of eggs and toast. As the waitress scuttled off, Cathy absently observed the world outside the window; cars whooshed by like leaves blown by gale as she made herself comfortable to patiently wait for her meal. Cars continued to whiz by and the wind made clothes of pedestrian's flutter. That's all she could feel, the motions, the movement.

It dawned on her that she couldn't continue living this way, just fluttering, moment to moment. The events of the last week had become her wakeup call, but the thought of change on its own was daunting. As she contemplated her ability to transform her life, a figure pulled up to the window in front of her, black duster and black hair dancing in the gale, and outlining a pale, thin face with those jet black eyes.

"Oh, Fuck No!" was all Cathy could think. His pupils focused intently on her as he made his move towards the door, opening it with a cling, the noises of the outside world flooding the quiet diner and silenced again as the door automatically closed behind him. He strode over to her.

"Get the fuck out of here!" scathed Cathy. She was only loud enough to be heard by him. She didn't want to make a scene.

"I just need to apologize." whispered Tom, her reaction.

"Your forgiven! NOW LEAVE."

Tom pulled out the other chair and smoothly slid onto it, he sat and faced her, his body barely moving. "I should have told you exactly what sort of experience I wanted with you."

"You mean the part where you tried to rape me???"

"I can understand that it might have felt like that," Tom said, tactically trying to tame her loathing, "I wanted you to feel that, helpless, choiceless. I wanted to completely own you and I wanted it so badly in that moment that I didn't consider any other way."

"Oh God." heaved Cathy. The memory of that evening made her want to hurl. She got of her chair and rushed to the counter. "I'm sorry but I need to leave. Here's the money. Keep the change." She said mindlessly throwing some notes to the waitress as her legs darted towards the door

She hustled off. Tom watched for for a second and then dashed after her. He stepped out onto the street, searching for her. He found her pacing away through the crowd and ran up onto her right and grabbed her be the arm, pulling her into an alleyway they were just crossing.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? "growled Cathy, her voice strained by her exasperation.

" Listen. Don't forget. I saved tour life."

"Don't...bring.. that.. shit up. You didn't save me. You didn't help me. I was fine. I WAS FINE." She didn't want to break down here. But she couldn't hold on to herself anymore. Her eyes began to well with tears as she fell back onto the red brick wall of the building she was standing against.

"I just wanted the pain to end," she sniffed, "and it would have all been okay. I was ready. Now I have nothing left. Nothing." As she spoke, the stress caused her feelings to flood. She allowed herself to limply squat to the ground, locking onto her knees with her arms and began to cry.

Tom could only watch; he felt a very strange twinge as passers-by on the street watched the display and moved on without batting their eyelids. He knelt to the floor and moved his left hand towards Cathy.

"Get away from me" hissed Cathy, pushing at him with her arms, but unable to move Tom as she had no physical strength left.

Tom stared. But as he did, he felt Cathy for the first time. Her emotions bled into him and he felt something; something that he had never known that he had never felt. She felt like home. Like his home. "I want to be the only thing that's left" said Tom slowly, as his left had reached out to feel her neck, his thumb wiping of across her tears.

Cathy's tears stopped, she raised her head up to Tom and as their eyes met, he leaned in to her taking her head into both his hand and brought his lips to hers. As their faces brushed, Cathy and her mind were no longer connected, she could only feel his want. She surrendered to his passion and allowed her lips to part, giving Tom his first taste of this person he found so intriguing.

They lingered in their tongue dance for some of the longest seconds of their lives. The lips let go and Tom raised her back to her feet but didn't want to let go of her body yet. As Cathy experienced his stillness and the warmth of his body, she felt calmness that had eluded her since a time she could no longer remember.

Tom lifted her up and they both walked out of the alley way and up the street.

"You know, I was watching you that day on the platform...way before you even approached the track. I saw someone who's courage was shattered. I could see it in the way you just stood there, the way your hair was standing. I didn't care that you were going to kill yourself. But I couldn't let you go without showing you another way to feel alive."

Cathy's head just bobbed a bit. He had been watching her that day. His coming to her wasn't just spontaneous or coincidence. "You know, I'm starting to think you're not such a psycho after all, "she grinned sarcastically.

Tom's lower lip just curled into an ugly smirk. And then he smiled. "Quite a team we would make. A psycho and a manic depressive. Just like the Joker and his girlfriend"

They both stopped in their tracks to face each other and Cathy started to laugh. It had been forever since she had laughed like this. Tom chuckled just watching her. The rest of the evening, they just kept walking, only speaking to remark at something strange that happened to catch their eyes. But their hands locked together. Now; for dear life.

They had been at the wharf for a while now, just feeling the waves on the quiet evening wind. Tom took Cathy's hand towards his lips and placed a soft suckling kiss on the top of her wrist. "Come over and stay the night."

"No." said Cathy flatly

Tom cringed a little. "That response is justified after last time. But I'm not going to mislead you. It will still be my game. On my terms. But I've never wanted to share it with anyone like this. I'd like you to trust me."

Cathy took her hand away from his and scrutinized the waves as they slid agilely over the rocks and retreated back with effortless grace. It was getting cold and her body felt numb, all except one part that was beginning to warm. But she was still worried. She didn't know what to expect from Tom. Terms? Games? What ever happened to good old-fashioned fucking?

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"Yes. But we'll start slow."

"Why would you want to harm anyone?"

"Maybe I just get pleasure from giving a masochist what they truly desire"

Cathy turned and glared at him, trying to be annoyed; Tom just stared ahead.

"Can I do anything I want to you?"

Tom's head swivelled to gaze at the contender, "What did you have in mind?" he smirked.

"I don't know. Not anything. But if I thought of something?"

Tom hesitated. His pleasure came from the squirming of the women he dominated. This wasn't how he'd expected his fantasy to play out. He liked control, and Cathy wanted to take that away from him. It was only this entire story, the way it had played out from the first moment he'd laid eyes on her, that made him feel he would have to concede to her wishes. At least, in order to get what he wanted first. Yes, this was the script he would feed himself. Now, finally, Act One could begin, he thought.

He moved to hold her hand once again, coupling their fingers, and as the warmth flowed between their limbs, they both felt reassured of the path the night was about to take. They walked on, silently. Tom's place was about 2 miles away. But the energy of anticipation kept them both charged.

As they entered the lobby of Tom's apartment building, Tom stopped at the bottom of the stairwell and leaned back, bringing his shoulders to the level of Cathy's.

"I don't like asking for permission. We'll use a safe word. Grapefruit. Use it sparingly. I don't want to stop just cause your feeling itchy."

Cathy acknowledged him with a nod. And then with a grin she said "Same goes for you, creep."

"This is your last chance. If you want to run, you can leave now."

"Ya. No. What I just said"

"You're getting cocky. Let's see if we can't straighten out this attitude of yours," said Tom, leading her up the stairs.

Tom unlocked the door to his apartment and let Cathy walk in ahead of him. Following behind her, he switched on the lights of the corridor and closed the door behind them, keeping it unlocked as usual. Then he grabbed her by her right shoulder and slammed her startled body against the wall. Suddenly, his forearm was pressed up against her neck, leaving Cathy with her chin pointing toward the ceiling.

"What's the safeword?"

"Grapefruit," choked Cathy.

"Now, here are my rules. You will do what I tell you to, exactly how I tell you to. Don't ever object. I expect you to keep your taking to a minimum. You'll get punished if you shout or scream too loud. There won't be any breaks till we're done. If you need to use the toilet, go now. If you soil my bed, you'll be in a lot of trouble. Drink some water before we start."

These rules didn't seem to make much sense. But Cathy could feel Tom's mental state and didn't want to dispute them with him. He had asked her to trust him and she felt compelled to give him all of herself, physically and mentally. She only wanted to know one thing. "When will it be my turn?"

With his arm still pressed against her neck, he gave her an evil grin. "You'll know when I'm done. There's a pretty definite ending."

Tom backed away a bit and Cathy sank two inches, her body felt like a deflating tube man.

"Take off your jacket."

"Where do I hang it?" said Cathy removing the article while surveying for something to hook it on.

Tom took the jacket in his hands and let it drop to the floor. He stepped in closer, they could feel each other's breaths. He placed his forehead on hers and Cathy found herself with a strong inclination to kiss. As she leaned in, Tom shifted his head to the left of hers and leaned in to whisper into her ears. "Did I tell you to move?" he asked menacingly, he then bit in to the top of her earlobe.

"Ouch," Cathy cried. Tom's hands were now against her waist. He pushed himself onto her and she could feel the fervour in his body. She could also feel his erection straining for her through his pants. Cathy felt an overwhelming sense of powerless ecstasy. Tom brushed his lips down to her neck and began to nuzzle. He began to place wet pecks on her trembling skin. Cathy could only squeeze her eyes shut to the way it felt; her loins were now stirring. Tom pushed against the shoulder of her top, revealing more for him to savour. Stretching the fabric to hold all the way past her shoulder, he began to nibble, enjoying the feeling of her body against his teeth. He forced himself up harder against her, and Cathy felt her excitement simultaneously fuelled and distorted by discomfort.

Tom's face was in front of hers now. He clasped her neck with both his hands and began to kiss her chin, gradually moving up to her lips. He upturned her neck and drove his tongue down her parted lips. His cock was now pushed up against her belly. But Cathy couldn't bear even this distance anymore. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him even closer, feeling every inch of his body against hers.

Then Tom pulled away. He lifted her chin with his right index finger. "You weren't supposed to squeal when I bit your ear. Now...I have to punish you."

"Huh?" mumbled Cathy.

"Take off your shoes. Go to the bedroom," whispered Tom. Cathy could only give him a forlorn face. "I didn't stutter, Cathy. Move. Or it'll get worse."

Cathy took off her shoes and started to stumble towards Tom's room. She went past the door and turned to switch on the lights.

"Not those. Too bright," said Tom as he staggered in past her to switch on his bedside lamp. A dim yellow light buzzed on, leaving the outlines of everything in Tom's room plastered to the wall.

"Take of your clothes."

Cathy closed her eyes and asked reluctantly, "Can I drink my water first? And I should use the toilet, right?"

Tom smiled. He was hoping that she had forgotten. But these were his rules. "Good idea. Go on ahead. I'll be ready for you when you're done."

Cathy moved slowly towards the kitchen. She wasn't in any rush to get back into the room. She found the bottle of water on the counter near the sink. As she sipped, she pondered on her punishment. What was Tom about to do to her? And would she be able to take it? She didn't know if she had any other options.

She put the bottle down and strode out of the kitchen to the open toilet door opposite the kitchen. She switched on the light and entered, shutting the door behind her; she didn't bother to lock it. She put down the seat and lowered her pants and panties before sitting. She didn't need to pee; but she felt it would be better to squeeze a few drops before she went back to Tom. Cathy just sat there, almost motionless, only aware of her shallow, choppy breathing. She had been in here for a while, but Tom hadn't called for her even once. What was she afraid of? Pain? Suffering? Death? As she thought about it, it seemed strange that these were the fears that she would ideally want to face. Some things, it seemed, were always out of her control. Her mind created the fear, but always wanted to keep her in it. And for how much longer would she have to bear it? She could run now. Just dash out of the toilet and down the corridor and out the front door. Cathy's legs began to shake. Her head fell into her palms and she began to breathe deeply. Her heart was beating slow and hard now. She could feel the tears began to form as her feelings engulfed her. She began to sob quietly into her hands. She didn't even know why. But she couldn't hold it in anymore. "Please," she thought to herself," please, get up.". She was done. She was tired of feeling helpless. Of feeling numb. Out there was a world she needed to face; just beyond this toilet door. She wrapped her arms around herself, consoling herself with a hug. She wiped her tears of on her shoulders and stood of the toilet seat. She pulled up her pants and flushed the barely used toilet and took a glance at her face in the mirror in front of her. It was the first time in a long time that Cathy felt like looking at herself. Like challenging herself. And challenging her situation. She passed through the door.

As she tread into the room, her eyes fell upon the array of equipment Tom had been arranging while she was gone. The old rope was out but now, with it, 2 ties and a scarf were also on the bed. On the bedside was a bullet vibrator and the hugest bottle of lube she had ever seen.

"Take of your clothes," said Tom, rather sweetly, "but keep your panties on."

Cathy quietly obliged. She pulled of her grey full sleeved top and dropped her pants. She stood in her white bra and matching panties and felt a little awkward.

"Could you turn on the heating? It's really chilly."

Tom moved over to the wall near the window and opened the radiator as Cathy unhooked her bra. Tom turned around and stared at her form for a second before walking up to her and grabbing her butt in his hands. As he kneaded, Cathy felt unusually secure in his hands. He smiled and then he swirled her around and took a seat on the bed. He pulled her in and pulled her legs of balance as he dropped her over his knees. Cathy's face showed its surprise to the floor as she found herself feeling exposed. Almost naked with her ass cheeks open towards the ceiling.

"You know, there are a lot of things I need to punish you for," said Tom, softly patting her with his open palm.

Cathy opened her mouth to protest but before the words could be mouthed, PHAT!!!, Cathy shrieked as Tom's palm landed hard on her ass.

"Hey. What did I say about shouting? Do you need me to stuff your mouth shut?"

"No. No." mumbled Cathy. She had to be able to say her safeword, or this nutcase might rip her in two.

"Good," said Tom, as her caressed her soft ass. It felt so good. But even greater was the control; that feeling shook him to his very depths. This woman in his lap; she was going to take all that he was about to give her. Cathy shut her eyes. She knew more was coming and Tom could feel her apprehensive suspense. One, two, three more hard slaps came down on her rear and Tom's right hand was now feeling the sting as well. Cathy's bum was a nice, rosy pink but Tom preferred a deeper hue. Pinning her down solidly with his left forearm, he began to discharge spanks more aggressively, faster and harder, some of them missing the mark and just making contact with the edge of her cheeks. What frightened Caty more were the ones making contact with the edge of her pussy. The sting was felt on the lips of her vulva as Tom continued to administer her sentence wildly. Her body tensed as she felt the pressure building with every wallop, and her skin was beginning to shriek from the soreness. Tom could feel the end coming and knew Cathy wouldn't be able to take anymore. He stopped the thrashing and lifted her up and laid her on the bed beside him.

Cathy could only breathe now, her heaving body, her lost expression, as she stared at the ceiling. This was what turned him on. Seeing her like this, he wanted to consume every part of her in this moment as she laid helpless, recovering from the shock.

Tom leaned over and picked up the ties on the bed that were next to her head.

"I'm going to tie you to the bedposts now."

"Mm...," Cathy's disagreement trailed off as she remembered rule number one. Her arms were forfeit to Tom who locked her right wrist to the top bedpost and began to tie. He aligned Cathy with the bed and tied the other hand. He grabbed the rope and spread Caty's legs open, tying the left ankle, then wrapping the rope around both the bottom posts of the bed and finally ending at her right ankle. As he secured the knots, Cathy felt her mobility reduce until she could barely twitch. Tom crawled over her, careful to place his knees and palms on her sides, and eyed his captive as she gazed back at him.

Tom leaned in and invaded her mouth with his tongue, kissing deeply and relishing all the flavours of his victim. Cathy's skin itched against his clothes but she barely cared; her body had been conquered and now her mind had seceded as well. Tom lifted himself up and took of his T-shirt; revealing part of his body to Cathy for the first time. The skinny frame dropped back onto Cathy, back into their kiss as their lips sucked and tongues gently grazed, not willing to let go, not wanting for the end. Tom slowly drew away from her face, moving his tongue down her neck. He could feel the texture on his tongue and the wetness on this sensitive area was new to Cathy and she jerked as he continued to lick and suck on the skin of her neck. Tom bit into the soft skin at the nexus of her neck and shoulder; causing her to shudder as he bit deeper, sucking harder.

Tom raised himself again, breathing heavier. He had a hunger that this docile body in front of him would soon satiate. He stood on the bed and unbelted his jeans, allowing them to drop as he lifted one leg at a time to free himself of them. As he stood in his underwear, Cathy could see the outline of his bulge. He dropped back to his knees, his boner now pressing onto Cathy's right leg as his tongue continued its long and wet journey across her torso. He came down to the cleavage and began to kiss the side of her breasts, sucking in the flesh and brushing his tongue roughly against the skin. He started to nibble into the meat, moving slowly to the top of her left breast, tugging lightly with each bite. Cathy was hot now, her limbs involuntary yanking her restraints as her body strained from the stimulation, her thighs trying to pull him nearer to the place in between her legs where she felt the sharpest yearning.