To Leave Unforgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" she whimpered.

Tom bit down harder on her breasts, bringing his teeth to her nipple. He suckled and bit savagely as Cathy rammed her head back against the mattress from the torture. She could have screamed from the pain; and cried from her need. Tom wasn't even close to quenching her desires. He got back up.

"You horny slut," he whispered, bringing his hand to her panties and pushing his middle finger inside her, "you're so wet."

"Hhhh," moaned Cathy, she could only feel what he allowed her to feel, she was completely vulnerable, and it turned her on even more.

Cathy was perspiring now and Tom's cock got even harder as he bent down to taste the sweat of her belly. His teasing wasn't done as he continued to lick around her tummy. He dug into her navel hungrily, gripping her pelvis tightly as she recoiled. Tom travelled further south, deliberately avoiding her mound and driving his tongue across her thighs, lapping up her essences and caressing the entirety of her leg with his tongue, ending at her ankle which was his favourite part; he lingered here for a while, kissing gently. Cathy was getting impatient as the blood flowed hard through her strung-up body. Tom was taking his time, denying her the direct attention she was aching for. Tom glanced towards Cathy's flushed face; he could feel the pressure building and it would soon be time to give her release. He turned and reached out to her waist with both his hands, clasping the side of her panties to pull them down and realising that they had nowhere to go, tried to shred the cotton fabric apart with his hands, but the panties wouldn't give. He sank his teeth into the thinnest edge of the waistband till he punctured a hole and ripped the garment open, exposing her crotch but leaving the torn underwear still clinging to her right thigh. He pulled the cloth down her leg to give him unobstructed access to her fully exposed groin. Tom was almost within reach; Cathy could feel his breath against her lips as he examined the area. Her wispy blond hair thinly lined the top of her muff. Her lips were thin and wrapped compactly around the opening. Tom could smell her now, the mix of sweat and her juices, and it was inebriating him.

Tom brushed his right cheek past her lips and nuzzled his nose right against the opening. This was his favourite part and it was all about him now. He dragged his face up till both their lips touched and with the gentlest of motions, he cured the itch of his tongue against the inside of her labia. Cathy shuddered as her arousal finally got the attention it pined for. As he sucked and fondled her lips, she could feel the waves of warm pleasure rush through and with it all the pain pent up inside her began to flow out. She had not been touched in a sexual way for a very long time, and in the absence of human love, all that had been inside was the loathing and the apathy.

She bucked as Tom continued his siege. The attention of his tongue now fully on her clit, he let two fingers slide into her, pressing down towards the floor; Cathy felt totally opened. He could feel her agony, and decided to fuel her along even further. He pinched the flesh on the sides of her clitoral hood and this was all she needed. Almost no part of her body could move but now she could squeeze her muscles to amplify her own pleasure. But Tom didn't stop his work. He continued to slurp and drink her pussy like a desert wanderer who found a mirage. Cathy kept banging her head back into the mattress; it was the only thing she could do to cope with what was about to come. Tom knew he had to push her over the edge, she wasn't there yet, so he bit her; right on her little nubbin. Her body stiffened, contractions in each and every muscle caused her entire volume to shrink, making the restraints which held her taut as she howled into her climax, her body was convulsing, the bed was quaking, the world was shaking; she was in absolute disconnection, her thoughts were running, but there was no one there to hear them. Just the world; shaking.

Tom slid up to meet her glazed eyes with his. It was his turn now. And he was going to enjoy it.

"I don't use condoms. You'll have to take a pill in the morning."

"Okay." mumbled Cathy. She could barely breathe, let alone disagree with anything that he said after what he had just done to her.

He reached for the bottle of lube, popped its lid and allowed it to flow freely onto the lower half of her torso and watched it drizzle to the sheets. It probably was ruining the mattress filling, but he couldn't care less. It was worth it; this fuck would be worth ten. He put the bottle aside and began to massage the fluid all over her nether regions, sliding lube into her cunt with his fingers. Just this slick feeling was enough to inflame him. He brought the tip of his penis to the opening and allowed it to glide in as Cathy groaned. It was so delicious, the warm, tight feeling of her snatch against his throbbing cock. He forced himself all the way in and then stopped supporting himself with his hands so he was thoroughly lying on Cathy. For a moment, they both lay still, only their bellies pulsed together. He began to nestle his face against her neck, his mouth restarting its work as he began to thrust.

But Cathy couldn't feel completely involved though. The way she was positioned as he took advantage of her immobility was awkward. The constraints were making it difficult to squeeze her pubic muscles around his dick, but she was unduly straining to get the perfect sensation.

"Please untie me." she whispered into his ear, hoping that her captor would forgive her flaunting of Rule Number Two. Tom pulled himself off her and looked her in the eyes. The way she had asked made him feel a tenderness that wasn't usual for him. For the first time, he viewed her with a strange warmth. Was this love? He would have to find out later. Right now, rules were rules.

"Okay," he obeyed her request by removing the tie holding her left hand from the post, granting her body more freedom so he could easily unfetter the rope from the bedpost it was wrapped around. Then plucking her of the bed, he flipped her around on her stomach. Cathy now found herself, free from the bedposts, half her body hanging of the bed, and Tom's full weight resting on top of her. He leaned into her ear. It was his turn to whisper.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass now, Cathy, and you're going to like it."

She wasn't sure she would; Tom got up and reached out for the lube again. Pouring till her entire back was flooded with the grease, he began to give her a rub down. It might have felt good if she wasn't dreading what was coming next. Cathy has never had anything shoved in there before, not even by a doctor. And she had heard that it could be painful, even dangerous. Tom kneaded her derriere till his right thumb found its destination. SLOOSH. More lube was streamed to the zone, and Tom began to considerately defile her. He hadn't prepared her for this beforehand, it could get messy. But he didn't want to think too much. He didn't want to raise any blocks in the way of this encounter. He entered further. She gasped and reflexively tried to eject it out.

"Relax, you'll have to let it in sooner or later."

Cathy yielded her butthole to the penetration, as he expanded her opening, little by little, to make way for his prick, making sure to get as much lube inside as he could. Then, stroking his shaft with what was left, he began the infiltration, in the tiniest of increments, easing into her. His dick never felt this amazing. It utterly stretched the tight, silky walls, until its base finally made contact with her buns. Cathy began to groan as her ass rejected the invasive object.

"If you aren't quiet, I'll shove your face into the pillow, then you won't be able to breathe; and you won't be able to use your safeword."

Cathy knew she had to stop tensing. She was making it worse for herself. His member wasn't that large and all the lubricant had made it go inside pretty easily. She could take it. As long as he didn't move too much.

"That's a good girl," he said, as she stopped her involuntary squeezing. "You're getting a reward for that." And with his dick still firmly inside her, Cathy could feel him jostling around. Suddenly, she heard a whirring sound. He had turned on the vibrator he had taken out of wardrobe earlier. Adjusting his body so that he could locate his target, he jammed the toy into her pussy.

"Huff....," went Cathy, but Tom was just getting started. He began to screw Cathy's ass, smashing deep with each thrust, his body rubbing against her wet backside; he could feel the vibration through the tissue as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

"Ooooh....ooooh....huhhhh," mewled Cathy, as she felt the simultaneous sensation of the tremors in her vagina and the hammering in her butt.

PHAT...PHAT.... PHAT!!! His pounding was wild and rough. Cathy was getting dizzy from the impact. Tom reached his left hand out and placed it around her neck. It was the lightest of touch at first, but he clamped down harder every time groin rammed against her buttocks. He was almost choking her now. He could feel her gasping for air. Their bodies were writhing together now as he kept drilling her, his sweat, her lube, blending together; the very aroma of it fuelled Tom's carnal drive. He was almost there. But he wanted more. He could feel it trying to burst out, but he wanted to prolong the peak. He locked Cathy's right thigh with his arm so she was completely nailed down, unable to move. Cathy could barely get any air into her throat as he continued to sodomize her. Tom was uncontrollably grunting now. Wait, he told himself. Just a little longer. Tom felt Cathy's stifled moans as his excitement reached an unbearable sharpness; she was close too. But close to what?

Cathy's suffocation was bringing a sickening feeling to the extreme stimulation. She gagged as she felt the wave approaching as Tom rocked her entire core. She could feel his orgasm coming, edging closer. Then without warning, she felt a piercing pain on the right side of her neck. Tom had bitten down on her as he exploded, filling her with his jizz. The heat, the stress, the strain; "FUCKKKK...." Cathy let out as muffled roar as she experienced the most terrible orgasm of her life. Tom loosened his grip and they both collapsed limp, panting from the exhaustion.

They laid there for minutes that seemed like hours. Tom was snapped out of his daze as the dull buzzing sound in the background came into focus. He dislodged the toy from Cathy, who hadn't been aware of its presence and wasn't missing its absence. He then removed himself off her back. He managed to roll himself off the bed and somehow support himself on his wobbly legs. His pecker had never hurt like this before. He took the water bottle from the bedside and drank half in a single gulp. He left the rest of it.

"Here. Take this."

Cathy, still lying on her front, turned to look towards him. She looked as if she had taken a hook to the head. Her head was till spinning. Tom leaned in to help her up and hand her the bottle as the tattered remains of her underwear came to the floor. She took a large swig, and with a guttural sound, slumped back to the bed, holding the bottle against her breast, allowing the little water left to spill over her collar and neck

"Hey... You'll ruin my bed." quipped Tom.

"Hm...hhh...ha...haha....hahahaha".

She continued to snigger as she lifted herself up to rest against the frame, tossing the bottle to the floor. She pulled her knees in, sitting as still as a rock, till she recovered. Tom studied her intently. This wasn't the same person he had met; her body was loose; her hair was dishevelled; she was beautiful.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"I think you can't get it up any other way, can you?"

Tom went silent. A stream of haphazard emotions and thoughts started racing through his head. He didn't have to tell her. She didn't need to know. But he might never get to tell anyone else. No one else would ever ask. He gazed up at the ceiling as he began to divulge that part of his life.

"When I was a kid, my parents weren't around much. But our neighbour was. He used to do all kinds of fucked up things. I don't even remember why he was there. I don't remember why I never told anyone. But I remember everything he did. Vividly. I would get violated. And then he'd take every effort to avoid any evidence.

Cathy went pale; she sunk her head into her knees. She wasn't expecting that. She wished she hadn't asked. She recalled his reaction upon seeing the unaccompanied children at the fair last Monday. He had been forsaken. And he had seen all those kids as potential hims.

"You know, I considered suicide myself many times. I tried. But I guess I wasn't ready either. Maybe I had some unfinished business left on this planet."

"Is that what you're calling what you just did to me?" Her tormented anus was still searing hot from the ripping it had received.

He chuckled. She smiled timidly.

"Hey. Um. What's your name?"

"Tom."

They both remained silent for a while. Tom moved to the kitchen. There were some snickers bars and he knew they both could use a snack.

"Hey Tom," yelled Cathy from inside the room. She had just remembered. "It's my turn."

Tom smiled to himself. He thought she forgot. It would have been funny if she had. But he had promised. He grabbed two chocolate bars and got back into the room, tossing one to Cathy's feet.

"How would you like me?" he asked quizzically, tearing his wrapper open and taking a large bite.

"MMM." She hummed, her attention momentarily diverted by the candy. Then she thought. She deserved to hurt him. This bastard had earned a dose of his own medicine. But what she was thinking off was dangerous. It was coming from something buried deep, from a really dark place.

"Get that chair, Tom," she ordered, pointing to the only one in the room, "and bring it right in front of the door."

Tom followed his commands, a little puzzled. Where was this heading?

She lifted herself of the bed, collecting the ties which had held her, and the scarf which had fallen to the floor during the romp. She faced the back of the chair towards the door. "Sit, Tom."

Tom followed her directions, taking his seat. She reached for both his arms and pulled them behind the stiles and bound his hands with one of the ties. She fastened his calves to the front legs of the chair with the scarf. And now, le pièce de resistance. She pulled the second tie around his neck and made a knot. She took the other end and secured it to the handle of the door. She peered over at Tom. He was completely immobilized, defenceless. She held the top rail of the chair firmly. She lifted her leg towards the door and slammed it shut. The chair was now standing on only the two back legs. Only she was stopping it from keeling.

Still holding the chair, she swivelled to the front to face Tom.

"Can you breathe Tom?" Her tone was casual.

"Mfff.mmfff.mfff." The tie had squeezed the air out of his windpipe. His breathing was severely constricted.

"Good." PHAD. She slapped him right across the face with her flat, open palm.

"MMmmmm."

She could see the shock on his face. She didn't care. He had unleashed something inside of her. Maybe her Inner Bitch. "You were a very bad boy," she whispered coldly.

If Tom wasn't sure before, he was now. He was in love.

She placed her foot down on the front stretcher of the chair to free her hands. She stared down at his flaccid wiener and grabbed it in her right fist, yanking hard.

"You know.... you really hurt me, Tom." She started to twist.

"Grrr..." growled Tom. It was pain and pleasure. His rod was stirring.

"You like that?" she purred, still crushing his cock. Her left hand extended towards his neck. She stroked the back of her hand against the skin and the fabric, then turned the tip of her fingers on his throat. Churning even harder on his pecker with her other hand, she dug her nails into his neck, tearing the epidermis as she sunk her hooks still deeper.

The pain was too much for Tom. He was rock hard now. FUCK ME...I'm gonna die, he thought. Cathy loosened both her hands; blood started to show from the marks on his neck. A cruel sense of delight filled her stomach as she saw her handywork. She had never imagined she could do something like this. She wouldn't have thought she had it in her. But whatever it was, she had plenty more left in her. Placing both her palms on his thighs, she kneeled down, still forcing the chair to hold its place in mid-air. She bent forwards to face his crotch. She opened her mouth and placed her teeth on the loosest skin between his shaft and balls and began to chew on it with her teeth. Tom reeled violently. This was even hotter than he could have dreamed off. Still chewing, she started to scratch his legs, her intense clawing leaving deep, bleeding scars. He tossed weakly. His motion was limited and he didn't have any energy left.

Now she licked the trunk that had only recently been in her ass, she moved up to the tip, her tongue teasing the hole which had left a load inside her not too long ago. As she continued to gratify him by sliding the entire member in and out of her throat, she reflected on the change her behaviour was undergoing, something truly evil was erupting from her. Tom also regarded this woman satisfying him. Something truly divine.

He's had enough, she thought, rising to her feet. Time to make this really exciting, the way she had envisioned. Stepping over his lap, she guided his cock towards her vagina as she pushed down. The chair moved forward the last inch that Tom had as the door shuddered. He was getting strangled now. She could see the alarm in his eyes as he began to choke. She knew he didn't have much time. She tugged at his nape with one hand and diddled her clit with the other as she vigorously grinded her groin with his. Jesus, this is going to do it, she thought as she slammed repeatedly onto his lap, moaning and groaning with pleasure that was all hers. None for him. Tom was asphyxiating. She could tell he was almost done. She was almost done as well. She left her clit and clamped hard to the back of his head with both her hands, sinking her nails in; his skin was peeling. She planted her lips on his, simultaneously kissing and providing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

MMM...MMMM. HUHHHH. They both groaned together as she smushed her body further into his. Rubbing abrasively, she yelled into his mouth as she came furiously. Tom's balls drained what was left in them into her pussy as he had an orgasm that felt like his brain had run into an avalanche.

Wheezing, she quickly pushed the chair towards the door, giving him back his breath. She untied him and he tumbled forward and she held him up. He looked at her sombrely; this feeling; this is what he had been seeking his entire life. He got up and took her in his arms. He wanted to taste her again.

They swayed in each other's arms, then he let go. He pulled the sheets of the bed and called her over. "Here...catch it when I lift," he said, proceeding to flip the mattress over. He shuffled to the wardrobe. Oh no. What now? Cathy wondered as he fumbled inside. Cathy gave a sigh of relief as he pulled out a fresh bedsheet and a large fleece blanket and laid them out on one side of the bed. "Come on. Let's get some rest." He said while tucking in the sheets methodically.

"Wait a minute," she picked the water bottle of the floor and stepped out of the room and into the kitchen. She filled water form the tap and chugged a huge dose. She strolled back into the room and handed the bottle to Tom as he finished up the sleeping arrangements. As he drank, she picked her side and jumped on, instantly ruining all the effort Tom and put. A vicious, smile creeped on his face. This creature was testing him and he didn't know if he would ever get to administer his retribution.