All Comments on 'To Liberate A Tiger'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Is it wrong to feel sad yet hopeful?

This story moves me, in a haunting kind of way. Not sure why. I am glad they found each other, or at least found a moment where they connected. It seems sad to go thru life without at least touching one person or having a person touch you in a way that helps you both free yourself. Thanks for this.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
Nice

As I am also a shy male and I love older ladies this was nice, I so want to take my neighbor lady to bed, lick her pussy and fuck her pretty ass or pussy as she is past the age of child bearing. She is nine years older than I am and a widow, but alas her son is living with her now, would be nice if I could do them both seeing as I am bisexual. lol

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 11 years ago
Despite the overworked cliched opening

I enjoyed this vignette and felt it was nicely paced with reasonable character depth. It would lend itself to an extension but if that choice is followed then a more leisurely pace of lovemaking should follow and I would suggest that the lady would undoubtedly enjoy lengthy lingual stimulation and, hopefully, be someone who would reward her lover with facefulls of her generosity ;-) before he once again stands behind her - perhaps with a belt around her waist that he can hang on to and properly "ride" her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more cheaters

Bad marriage, arrogant hubby, neighbor, still cheaters. If you cheat that is all you are regardless of the circumstance you are trash. Get a damn divorce otherwise your word, vow's, and the respect you should get are gone.

OtazelOtazelabout 11 years agoAuthor
To anonymous.

Yes, more cheaters. I happened to want to write a story featuring such people. You don't have to read it.

Unless both people are single or married to each other, there is going to be cheating going on. It is, I'm afraid, a fact of life.

I will thank you for one thing though. I'm so pleased that my writing was good enough to convince you that the people actually existed and you were able to direct your remarks straight at them.

To the others, Blastwizard had got pretty much what I was trying to convey, the desperation of people who find that life is slipping past without knowing the intense pleasure that genuine passion can bring. I don't think there will be a sequel, but if there was I would agree with bachgenbachdrwg about pace. To DeborahAnne I say go for it, what can you lose by trying? Although maybe not with both a once, at least not at first.

Thanks for your constructive and sympathetic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful start!

This could develop into a great story, not just about cheating, sex but also about love and giving hope. Looking forward to your follow-up writings. Kindly continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous