To Live and Fuck in L.A. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What do you want?"

"All relationships are based on trust and I'd like a show of good faith from you. I need to know just how...committed you are."

"I-I'm not sure what you mean."

"Don't be naïve, Nicky, I think you know what I want," Mr. Valentino said with a smirk.

With that the man chomped on his cigar and moved his hands to the front of his pants. He pulled down his zipper and reached in and, after a few tugs, a fat semi-hard cock and a hefty set of hairy balls came tumbling out of the zipper hole.

Nicky gasped at the size of it. The older man had an impressive package. He had never seen another man's penis before and felt a little intimidated by the sheer size and girth of Mr. Valentino's cock. It looked as if a long thick salami was hanging limp out of the front of the man's pants. The fact that he was staring at a cock that big while wearing women's lingerie only added to his intense feelings of inferiority.

"I-I'm not gay...Mr. Valentino," Nicky replied shyly.

"This is a favor, my boy," Mr. Valentino said. "You give me a favor. I give you a favor. That's how things work in Hollywood. You don't have to be gay to do it."

"I-I've never actually done anything like this before," Nicky said, his voice shaking.

"You're an actor now, Nicky," the older man said, reaching his hand out and lecherously running his long cigar-stained fingers through the young man's short blonde hair. "You're going to be doing lots things you've never done before. Besides, I have a feeling you're going to be very good at this."

Mr. Valentino moved his palm to the back of the younger man's neck and pressed down firmly, forcing Nicky to bend to his crotch. As he went down Nicky couldn't help but notice a potent musky odor coming from the older man's crotch. It smelled so bad he thought he could see steam rising off of Mr. Valentino's thick sweaty cock.

"This is, uh, just between us, though, right?" Nicky asked, innocently staring up at the large Italian man looming over him.

"Of course, my boy," Mr. Valentino replied.

"It's just that, I can't let my girlfriend find..."

Mr. Valentino applied more pressure to the back of Nicky's neck, forcing the younger man onto his cock. Nicky had no choice but to open his mouth and allow the fat mushroom-shaped tip of the older man's cock to slide between his lips.

"Mmmmm," was the sound Nicky made as his lips instinctively closed around the girth of the man's shaft.

"Oh yes, that's it," Mr. Valentino said, slowly easing his cock deeper into the teenager's mouth. "Unh, first rule of acting, Nicky: don't think so much."

In the bathroom next door, Crystal and the girls were huddled around a small peephole in the wall.

"Oh. My. God," Heather remarked as she looked through the peephole.

"What? What is it?" Crystal asked, a little worried.

"Here, honey, see for yourself," Heather said, moving aside so that Crystal could see.

Crystal pushed her way through the group of girls and knelt down so that the peephole was at eye level. She strained her pretty blue eyes through the tiny hole.

She was unexpectedly gifted with the lurid image of Nicky on the floor on his knees between the older man's legs, his face buried in Mr. Valentino's lap. The older man was reclining on a red leather couch, leisurely puffing on a cigar, his hand on the back of Nicky's head, forcing the younger man to take more and more of his fat throbbing cock. She heard moans and gagging sounds coming from the room and recoiled in horror.

"Oh my god," she said, placing her hand over her open mouth.

"Sorry, darling," Heather said. "Happens all the time."

"It's disgusting," Crystal responded. "I-It's so horrible."

"Listen, girly," Heather said. "This is how it is in Hollywood. Sometimes you gotta do things you don't wanna do just to get by. That's what your boyfriend's doing in there right now."

Crystal's eyes began to well up.

"I'm sure your boyfriend is doing all this for you," Heather explained. "He wants to support you and is doing everything he can, even something as gay and revolting as this."

"I-I can't...," Crystal stuttered.

"Look, we're gonna head back down to the party," Heather said, tenderly touching Crystal's shoulder. "You're welcome to join us if you want."

The group of girls whispered and giggled to each other as they exited the bathroom, leaving Crystal by herself, still kneeling on the floor, a single tear trickling down her cheek. She didn't know what do. Nicky had always been more feminine than most guys in both mannerisms and physical appearance, but she never thought in a million years that he would agree to suck a gross older man's cock for a stupid job.

She wiped a tear from her cheek and put her flushed face back to the peephole.

"Ooo, you're fantastic, baby," she heard Mr. Valentino hoot. "You never did this before, huh?"

"N-No, n-never," Nicky pulled off and quickly answered before the man forced him back down on the long saliva-slick shaft.

Although he was still a little repulsed by the fact that he was giving a blowjob to an older man, there was a part of Nicky that was proud to know that he was actually doing a good job. He liked knowing how much pleasure he was giving Mr. Valentino.

"You're a natural cocksucker," Mr. Valentino groaned. "It feels so right, doesn't it? So natural? Mmm yes...deeper...deeper."

Back in the bathroom Crystal stared through the peephole. The scene was so disgusting and unseemly, but for some reason she couldn't take her eyes off the sight of her boyfriend, dressed like a pornstar, deepthroating the older man's cock. Nicky's mouth was absolutely stuffed full of Mr. Valentino's thick cock. She was surprised by how much of it he could take.

"Mmm...Gllgg...Gllgg...Gllck," was the sound she heard Nicky make as he bobbed up and down on the man's thick slimy cock.

"That's it...like that...Mmm...ohh yes," the man crooned, running his greasy fingers through the teenager's pretty blonde hair.

Nicky slid the long tan snake from his mouth, trying to catch his breath. The older man took the opportunity to move his cock upward with one hand, revealing a healthy set of plump hairy balls. With the other hand he squeezed the narrow part of his scrotum so that his testicles bulged out in all their masculine glory.

"Kiss my balls, baby," Mr. Valentino urged, bringing his free hand to the back of Nicky's head. "Go on, love my balls."

The older man forced Nicky's head down, putting the young man's face to within an inch of his nasty ball bag.

"No, Nicky, please d-don't," Crystal whispered to herself. "Please don't put those nasty things in your mouth."

Nicky hesitated for a moment as he considered the request. He never imagined that he would be in this situation. He decided to just go for it, to get it over with, get the contract, and move on with his life. With that in mind, he leaned forward and mashed his tender lips against the man's bloated testicles.

"Mmpphuh...Mmpphuh...Mmpphuh," Nicky moaned as he pursed his lips around one of the man's lemon-sized balls.

"Ohhhh, yes, that's nice," Mr. Valentino moaned. "Kiss my balls. Kiss my balls, bitch. Unh, what a good little slut."

Crystal stared in horror as her boyfriend practically made out with the old pervert's sweaty nut sac. She had never even given a blowjob to a guy much less sucked on a pair of balls. She figured that Nicky must really be gay if he willingly performed such a shameful and submissive act.

"Mmm, that is excellent, my boy," the man groaned. "You are going to be tasting my balls for days."

Nicky tried his best to ignore the man's degrading taunts and focused on licking and kissing the impressive balls in front of him. After about a minute he attempted to try and take one of the large nuts into his mouth. It was so large and bulky that he was only able to get about half of it into his mouth. He moved onto the other one and repeated the process.

"Ohh, yes, you look so good with my balls in your mouth, baby," Mr. Valentino said, approvingly. "Such a pretty young face."

Nicky was both repulsed and turned on my Mr. Valentino's dirty talk. It made him feel degraded, like a cheap slut, but he also liked hearing the older man compliment him.

After about a minute Mr. Valentino stood up on his tip toes, dangling his nuts over Nicky's upturned face. Without warning he dropped his heavy ball bag onto the young man's eyes and forehead, the loose hairy skin of his sac practically melted down Nicky's nose and cheeks.

"Mmm...ohh...yesss," Mr. Valentino groaned as he dragged his old saggy balls across the younger man's innocent face. "You are going to swallow when I cum, yes?"

Nicky was so lost in the moment. His face was being continually assaulted by the man's nuts that he didn't even hear the question. His senses were so overwhelmed with the older man's musky scent. The slow rhythm of the balls being dragged over his face lulled him into a trance-like state. His eyes closed; his mouth slightly open; his lips catching the occasional bead of sweat from the man's testicles as they passed over his face.

He couldn't believe how intoxicating it was!

"I know you're really enjoying this, Nicky, but please try and pay attention," Mr. Valentino said. "Are you going to swallow my cum?"

"No, Nicky, no," Crystal whispered. "Please, don't say 'yes'."

Nicky didn't know what to do, but he knew he didn't want to turn Mr. Valentino down. He wanted, no, needed this job more than anything. And if he had to swallow a load of cum to get it, then so be it.

It'll all be worth it; it'll all be worth it, he kept repeating to himself in his mind.

"Yes, I'll...I'll do it," he finally said as the older man removed the sweat- and spit-soaked balls from his face.

Crystal's heart sunk.

"Tell me," Mr. Valentino said. "I want to hear you say it."

"I-I'll swallow for you, whatever you want, Mr. Valentino," Nicky said.

Crystal brought her hand to her mouth as she listened to her boyfriend agree to swallow the older man's cum. She felt vomit start to accumulate at the back of her throat. She was so disgusted.

"That's what I like to hear, my boy," Mr. Valentino said, hungrily thrusting his thick cock back into the teen's open mouth. "You know what I like. Mmm, yes, you're making your papino very happy."

"Gllgg...Gllgg...Gllck."

"I-I can't believe he would do something like this," Crystal uttered to herself, sobbing. "He's nothing but a dirty faggot."

And with that she stormed out of the bathroom.

Back in the guest bedroom Nicky, at the firm urging of Mr. Valentino's hand, was all but deepthroating the older man's cock at this point. The smell of Mr. Valentino's junk was so musky and manly and overpowering that all Nicky could think about was how he was going to explain the odor to Crystal. The man's cock began leaking precum onto his tongue. Nicky was surprised how sweet it tasted considering how smelly and pungent the man's junk was.

"Ohh yeah, you like that, huh?" Mr. Valentino said, taunting the helpless teenager. "Unh, nasty little bitch."

"Gllgg...Gllgg...Gllgg."

"Unh, get ready. Mmm, I've been saving this load just for you, Nicky, ever since Mark told me about you and now you're going to take it all."

"Mmm...Gllgg...Mmm."

"Ooo. Ohh. Ohh," the man started to moan. "Don't worry. This will be good for you too."

Nicky highly doubted Mr. Valentino's promise. He soon felt the man's cock begin to expand and spasm in his mouth. He instinctively tried to pull off, to avoid the humiliation, but the older man held him firm.

"That's it...Ohh...stay on it...Unh...good boy," Mr. Valentino urged him. "Unh...Ohh...here it comes."

Nicky gazed up at Mr. Valentino, giving the older man one last pleading look. And then the man's cock let loose in his mouth. His face soon contorted into a look of surprise as he felt the first load of warm cum slide down the back of his throat and into his belly. His eyes squeezed shut, a small tear streamed down his cheek.

"Mllgg...Mllgg...Mllgg," was the sound Nicky's throat made as he tried his best to swallow every wad of the older man's thick gooey cum.

"Unh...Ohh yeah...take it all...take my load, you fucking slut," Mr. Valentino hooted as he continued ejecting his nasty spunk down Nicky's throat. "Ohh yes, you like it. You like it, baby. You like my fucking cum."

Soon the semen began to build up, causing subsequent ejections to collect in his mouth. It had the consistency of chunky yogurt and had tasted like a mixture of sweet and sour. Nicky did his best to keep from throwing up.

"Ohh...Ohh...Ungh," Mr. Valentino grunted as his cock finished draining into the teenager's mouth.

A creepy smile crept across Mr. Valentino's face as he watched in pleasure as the young man struggled to swallow the last wad of his thick cum.

After he finished swallowing Nicky felt some cum gurgle up from his stomach into the back of his throat. His face contorted into a look of disgust as he re-swallowed the repulsive thickness back down. He felt like vomiting, but he did his best to keep it down.

"I've been told my sperm is very thick and, how shall I say, potent," Mr. Valentino said, patting the top of the younger man's head before lighting a fresh cigar. "No one your age has ever been able to keep down a whole load. I wonder if you will be able to."

Nicky, still on his knees, sat back on his heels. He could feel the older man's cum sloshing around in his empty belly with every move he made. He felt nauseous and then his stomach began to lurch. His cheeks puffed out as if he was going to hurl. He placed both of his hands over his mouth, hoping to avoid throwing up.

"Ah, ah, ah," Mr. Valentino remarked with a sly grin as he waved his index finger back and forth.

Nicky closed his eyes and again re-swallowed the older man's immense load, hoping that this time it would remain in his belly. When he finished, a loud foul-tasting burp escaped from his mouth. He let out a big sigh and attempted to catch his breath.

"Very impressive," the older man said, zipping his pants up. "Mark was right. You truly are remarkable, my dear boy. I'll have my secretary contact Mark's office to set up a time to sign the contract."

Nicky looked up at him, dumbfounded.

"Don't look so glum, my boy," Mr. Valentino said, grabbing his sport coat and tossing it over his arm. "You were excellent tonight."

He walked over to where Nicky was still kneeling. He bent down and pulled the young man to his feet. Nicky felt small in the older man's arms. Without warning Mr. Valentino leaned in and gave the teen a sloppy French kiss. Nicky instinctively parted his lips and allowed the fat Italian man's tongue into his mouth. It tasted awful, like cigar smoke and bad breath.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the man broke their kiss, leaving behind a thick coat of his nasty tobacco-laced saliva mixed with strong-smelling cum on the younger man's lips.

"I look forward to seeing you again soon, my little strumpet," Mr. Valentino said, caressing Nicky's soft cheek with his greasy fingers. "Maybe next time you can take it up the ass, eh?"

"N-Next time?" Nicky asked, fear and shame in his voice.

The older man gave him a creepy smile and left the room, laughing as he went. Nicky lowered his head in humiliation.

What have a done? he asked himself.

12