All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 13'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn!

Micah should have kicked Wade's arse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Werecat incest is now okay?

Lets see. Edwin "the rapist" is still not only not going to be punished but shows "great potential and impresses other alphas". Wade should now retire and "enjoy" the grandchild Rosie conceived when he had his son rape her. Rosie has to accept gifts from her co-rapers and I almost forgot, werecat incest is okay because you can't get pregnant.

And Rosie is never going to get justice from the Werecat Council because Jazzy does not want her Daddy and rapist brother punished. As Micah said, it was sanctioned rape, which is a war crime. Rosie will never be truly free until she leaves and comes back voluntarily.

Also co-alphas with two non related she-kits...never will work, if/when Wade is ousted/killed and Marissa leaves Micah can only be loyal to one she-kit, his sister or Rosie and at the end of the day no matter what everyone wishes, the kit that Rosie carries belongs to Edwin, not Micah. And as he is not going to be sanctioned by the council for Rosie's rape then he has committed no crime and is entitled to his kit.

Rosie is right about one thing, every tom she has encountered from the strays, to the clan cats have had their own agenda. The only time Rosie was in control was when she was living as a human. Even Wade, and now Micah has proven that Rosie doesn't even have control over her own body.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Previous writer

I have to agree a lot to what the previous writer says. Why has Micah not asked Rosey to be his wife so she has choices that she can make and feel good about? Why doesn't Wades wife let her feelings be know completely so that Wade can figure out he has not been doing his job with the clan properly? Why doesn't Sam realize that what he and Mitchell were talking about is what set Rosy off before Wade locked her up again? They unknowingly destroyed her growing trust in Micah and he doesn't know what he is fighting against! It looks like they are going to blame all of this on "hormones" because she is pregnant and not on the real issues, fear and trust!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disgusted

This story started off with such promise and I used to eagerly await the next installment. Now, i'm sorry to say I cannot continue to read it. The treatment of Rosy is terrifying, and I understand this is a fictional story, but you are condoning the abuse, kidnapping and rape of your character, and regardless of how independent and sassy she may be, you've turned her into a sufferer of Stokholm Syndrome by having her consider and understand their reasonings for all they have done to her. Next chapter I fully expect you to have Rosy turn around and say to Micah "I'm sorry I was bad, I deserved all of this and you were right to punish me." I'm sorry, but you are are a writer that has severely gone down hill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How does a big cat think?

Well I've had a few minutes now to just sit and think about your story. I've actually googled big cat social interactions and can now understand some of the behavioral conventions you have put in place for your cat society. I have found some aspects of your story difficult to read, ie the sanctioned rape, yet overall I have found your story one that's simply a must read . Please continue. It's nice to read a story from a fellow Australian. Especially one that talks about Big Black Cats in the Aussie bush..lol...thanks from Melbourne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emotional Roller Coaster

I really do like this story, but oh my goodness! I like conflict, but this is just too much. For one chapter, please, let something go smoothly. I like when Rosy isn't terrified of Micah. She's unlikable when she's mad and "scared" of everyone. But hey it's your story, your vision; I'm just along for the ride. Can't wait to see how or if this is resolved. Keep up the good work.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
It's been inevitable from the start.

Wade's leadership of the clan might have been good and true at some point, but it's been chaotic and short sighted since the narrative began. And true to the precepts of this werecat world, it was the support of she-kits Marissa and Jazzy that tipped the scales for the power change. I have to say of the author that it was a marvelously intricate sequence of events and alliances that enabled the bloodless coup. Mitchel's role as co-alpha surprised me, but it makes a lot of sense. It also seems to make it possible for the clan to keep both mated pairs, Micah-Rosy and Mitchel-Jazzy.

I've loved this story and its companion, "Enter the Cat," from the get-go. They were never pablum for the faint of heart. The characters are interesting because they're flawed. The plot is compelling because it dares to take bold turns that leave readers gasping. The world-building of the werecats Down Under has been fascinating because it is exotic and unpredictably different from human kind. As a reader, I'm immensely grateful that MyGypsy has been immune to comments trying to rein in the scope of her tale.

Those unhappy with the drama and violence in this story might be better served looking for paranormal stories in the Young Adult genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow great chapter!!

While I am sure others will say it is to much drama I have to disagree. The story flows so well!!! Wade has finally seen he has gone to far and the clan are doing as they should, focusing on Jazzy and Rosy!! Some people will always want the perfect ending where little drama happens and everyone lives a happy, carefree life. And yet that isn't real life. I love love love this story and cannot wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wedding Bell????

Why doesn't Micah just ask Rosie to marry him, that's all she wants. It will present a united front for what is coming, Wade gave in too quickly and Edward is still out there.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was by far my favorite chapter of this story. The miscommunication (or total lack thereof) continues around everything to do with Rosy, but that's a big part of what makes this story so great… the complete cluelessness about each other's perspectives.

When Micah went submissive, the first time Wade asked him if he was challenging, I was quite annoyed. Vocally, even. Even when the power shift finally happened and Wade handed the key over, I was hoping for at least a little fight. But somehow I think it might still be coming...

KittybalooKittybalooalmost 12 years ago
Yay update!

Loving the update. =)

The drama & suspense make this a fantastic series. Was getting bored reading other "were" stories with happy endings. They're all the same & predictable.

Keep up the great series. If others don't like it then they shouldn't still be reading it. There are plenty of others who do enjoy reading your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

In one single chapter, you have righted the wrongs of the last few chapters and made a believer out of me! Outstanding job, extremely well-done. I am loving the story now, and I'm so glad I gave it a second (& third) chance. Thank you! Can't wait for the next installment! 5 stars for sure!

Shadow StarShadow Staralmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!

What a great chapter! I love the unpredictability of your story, so many twists and turns. I totally see why some readers are finding certain aspects of the behaviours/actions very challenging. Personally I like a story that pushes the boundaries of my own pre-conceptions.

I will wait as patiently as possible for your next chapter!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ahh! Cliffhanger! >.<

Darn it all I wanted to keep reading... loving the story and long may it continue!! :)

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 12 years ago
LOVE

Absolutely love this story! Have loved it since the start. It is gritty and dark at times, but I think that makes a great story.

I have issue with the choice of ending. It is just after the beginning of a conversation. Cliffhangers are supposed to give nothing away. This ending feels like you got bored or reached a word count and just stopped it there... It is not the place I would have chosen but I still can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. I do however wish that Rosie and Micah would actually talk. When Rosie talked to her brothers, things seemed to go better. Now it is lets gang up on Rosie. Micah needs to be clear on what he wants from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wade

It's about time Wade got his comeuppance!

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedalmost 12 years ago
So Much Love

I really enjoy this story, I have read it from the beginning and have greatly enjoyed it since. I am so glad that Wade got what was coming to him, and I agree that it seems that Rosy and Micah need to have a big heart to heart. With Micah's and Mitchell's promotion and Rosy's vast uneasiness it would be a great time. One question I do have is what happened to Rosy's neighbor?

I look forward to much more.

HA

marlam5marlam5almost 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved this chapter just as all the previous ones.

I will check for the next chapter daily, as I did with this chapter :-)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

kitty5670kitty5670almost 12 years ago
YES!!!!

I LOVED this one. FINALLY Micah is showing some back bone and Rosy is getting the REAL protection she deserves. I still hope the pregnancy doesn't stick but at least Edwin wont be able to come back in the picture.

Minnesota61Minnesota61almost 12 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I love reading your stories!!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

KoiriaKoiriaalmost 12 years ago

I've been checking your page every day waiting and waiting for this to be up and I loved it! I was so happy that Micah and Rosy finally seemed happy, and then something ruined it! I'm also glad that Micah finally stood up and is protecting Rosy even if she is mad at him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love it!!!!

I love all of your stories!!! May we have some more please!!!!!

Amylou789Amylou789almost 12 years ago
Loved it

I disagree with the previous comment negative comments. I think all of the behavior fits into the world you have created and don't think you should change things at all! What good is a story without a few parts that are horrible. You need the bad to fully appreciate the good

itsasecrectitsasecrectalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the update

Well I have read several of the comments left, and lets just say you stirred up a hornets nest with this chapter! lol

Wade's and Edwards behavior is absolutely criminal. Micah, Sam and Mitchell think they are doing what is best for Rosie; however, it is clear their world works far differently from that the one Rosie is from, creating major conflict. The biggest problem I see with their behavior is that they are insistant that she learn how clan life works, but barely listen to her when she tells them why she is fearful or resentful of some of their behavior because of how she grew up. I do not think all is lost with these relationships; however, I would like them to learn as much from her as she is to learn from them.

I have really enjoyed this story, and I hope you take all the criticism dished up with this chapter with a grain of salt - You can't please everyone all the time! This is a work of fiction and every story is not happy go lucky with a fairy tale ending. Get over it people. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
as others have stated - I am done with this story

Again, she is abused and caged. Again no one stands up for her. Every chapter of this story has been the same thing told in new words for every chapter you have written. She gets given grief from the toms and gets punished. It needs to end. Obviously you can not come up with any other decent story line, despite how many chapters now??? Just give it up and realize that you have no clue as to how to proceed and you have no imagination as to where the story could go. so sad because the beginning was great but you have left the rest of it sorely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ok. All the f*** people how keeps reading this story and is complaining about rosy being cage and only focusing on that issue. Fuck off and read another story cause seriously if you can’t see the whole picture and the development of the story why READ IT!!! Sorry but I’m sick of reading the comments and people only talking about rosy being caged. Yes it’s horrific but now rosy is starting to have a family and is developing (“finding herself”). That’s just the basic on rosy parts from my opinion. Ok now about the story.

I’m hooked and to be honest I thought something funny happened to the site because you left the story on a cliff as I never wanted the chapter to end. I love this story and I’m really interested with what you are going to write next. Please post more chapters the wait is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good Job!

Althou' at times I did feel bad for rosy but I am kinda glad that Micah has finally stood up for her.. Micah is such an adorable character. He is the perfect alpha stuff and will be good for her. Now all Rosy has to do is give a chance and dream for happiness again..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurray!

So happy you updated with such a luxuriously long chapter! don't understand why people want to quit reading, all the stuff that happens just wants to make me read more! although i do feel like Micah's character has changed a bit I still love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love this story.

You cannot leave us without an ending! I have been reading nearly non-stop for 3 days. Now I see I might have to wait a long time for the rest? Please, please continue. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
still loving it

So happy you updated with such a luxuriously long chapter! don't understand why people want to quit reading, all the stuff that happens just wants to make me read more! although i do feel like Micah's character has changed a bit. I am also getting the feeling that Rosy's baby is going to be a girl, just to highlight how special and unique she really is and i can just see all those big guys pampering the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shaping up for a war?

Looks like Wade and Edwin's warriors against the Micah's folk and Black's people. I'm looking forward to it if things move in that direction - I really want to see those sick bastards Wade, Micah, and Stephen disemboweled and strung up by their own cat-gut. That speech Stephen gave Rosie was horrendous and completely out of keeping with Micah's new and seriously improved philosophy. Yeah, Wade was so totally doing the right thing that he lost his position and got kicked out.

I'm terribly disappointed in Jazzy, though I'm not sure if it's because the clan has continued to lie to her about what really happened to Rosie or if it's because she's so self-centered that she only cares about her father and brother who raped Rosie and not the poor she-kit that actually saved her life.

Some clarification is needed so that we know exactly where Jazzy stands. If she really IS siding with Wade and Edwin against Rosie, she deserves worse than any of them get because it makes her a self-centered, undeserving and spoiled little brat who would be dead otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue

No matter wat do not stop creating the best lit story I've read so far untill its end.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)!

Your story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
again

I love this serries when will u finish for yet again I am left hanging

foxithngfoxithngalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE

such a great story more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I just don't get it

The main character is found injured, raped and help captive by some evil 'strays'.

The 'good guys' repeatedly claim that they are better than that.

They have killed multiple strays with no explanation. They have repeatedly injured, raped and held the protagonist captive. She's currently in what could be described as a forced marriage [regardless of feelings, she has very little choice].

And yet, no one ever bothered to do something?

Take that last punishment - for the offense of unauthorized borrowing of the Alpha's vehicle [as the other charges were dropped] she was subject to imprisonment and rape. Yet the protagonist didn't enter a catatonic state or flee, but merely sulked. Edwin was complicit in the rape - he didn't stop. The alpha's wife didn't take action. The warriors and brothers didn't raid the house. Visiting alpha's merely tried to reduce the jail time so on and so forth.

The complete hypocrisy on from the goods guys side renders any future actions mute - it's simply too late for redemption.

In all honest, Rosey was better treated by the Strays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Mygypsy, thanks for offering to answer questions. I do have some about the "world" you've created.

How much power does the Council have? Are they merely arbitrators or do they have enforcement powers? Are the members of the Council all ex-clan leaders (ex Alphas)?

The clans Alphas seem to have extensive powers in deciding the laws/rules governing their territories. The rules seem to vary widely, clan to clan. Does this power come from the Council, societal convention, or is it based more on the strength of the clan (resources, warriors, allies, etc.)? How much power do the queens have over the Alphas wielding this power or does it vary clan to clan?

Are hostile takeovers a common occurrence? Is the acceptance, by general society, of any takeover based on some rule of law or is it based on the ability to pull it off (resources, warriors, allies)?

In general werecat society, are married queens allowed the choice of the biological father(s) of their children? (This seemed to be hinted at in my reading of this chapter) If so, do the biological father have any rights/responsibilities concerning these children or is the husband of the queen (Alpha) viewed as the father and given all rights and responsibilities?

Does Rosy understand the bonding thing or does she see it as something Alphas (or maybe all toms) can do?

I'm hooked on your story and I'm very glad that you have decided not to do the same old PNR. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I'm so enjoying reading something that twists thing up and illustrates how thin the veneer of any civilization really is.

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Answers from the Author

Okay, good questions – I had to stop and think about a few answers, also some answers to emailed questions.

First a quick clarification of the difference between Clan cats and strays.

Clan cats are born into werecat families and are raised knowing and understanding what they are, as a consequence they can function rationally/normally in both forms – cat and human.

Strays are born to a human and have usually grown up unaware of their inheritance. They are not ‘infected’ or ‘turned’; their mutated gene is usually activated by illness, injury or severe shock. Strays very rarely function well in either form after their first change due to mainly mental difficulties dealing with ‘being’ what was formerly believed to be a ‘monster’ or ‘sideshow freak’.

If a clan cat becomes aware of a child that may possibly be fathered by a tom, the child is kept track of and if paternity can be proven then the paternal clan will try to ‘educate’ the child at a suitable age to their true nature.

In my werecat world there has been no evidence that being bitten or scratched by a werecat in either form causes the victim to become a werecat.

Side note: The incestuous relationship between Malcolm, Chris (to a lesser degree) and Lotty – their sister – is of great concern. Any pregnancy would be terminated by order of the Board or the Kitt destroyed at birth. Malcolm and Chris are banned (not banished) from their birth clan to prevent any further sexual incidents.

When Steven blew up and had harsh words for Rosy he spoke out of his own fear for what might have been her punishment. A stray or rogue who threatened an Alpha with even a water pistol would have been executed, revealing the existence of werecats to someone even if they were aware of werecats existing – imprisonment and a severe punishment many would not survive. No, Steven did not condone what Wade decided but ALL were powerless to stop it. If Micah had interfered Wade would have thrown Micah out of the clan for challenging his authority.

The Were Board of Governors is made up of a combination of retired Alphas and some former Chief warriors, all of them with many years of experience leading or protecting werecat clans.

Strays are answerable to the Alpha of the territory they are in. Clan members are answerable to their Alpha and Alphas are answerable to the Board and their own clan members.

There are certain rules that have been in place for the good of the collective werecat society. First and foremost is that ALL females – werecats as well as humans, are to be protected from strays.

Most laws and rules have general penalties, a minimum and a maximum penalty. The exact penalty handed down is up to the Alpha of the territory the crime was committed in – in the case of a stray or rogue cat (clan cat gone bad). In cases where clan cats are involved a relative or clan elder is generally called on to speak on behalf of or for the defendant.

Kurt Black spoke on behalf of Rosy and possibly put Wade in a position where he could only punish her the least possible.

In most clans decisions involving the clan directly are usually a joint decision of the Alpha and his Queen – this is the Australian werecat way - whereas for the American werecats it is mostly the decision of the Alpha.

A hostile takeover can only occur in 3 instances.

1) The Queen dies without producing a female heir. As was believed to have happened to Jeddah – Rosy was born months after Jeddah left Ray. And yes, Jeddah went against werecat law and custom to be with a human male – Harry Caruthers.

2) There is a stronger, more suitable tom with the backing to overthrow or kill the fiancé chosen by a young she-kitt and force a shotgun wedding on the grieving she-kitt.

3) A tom with adequate backing and support goes rogue and kills his brother-in-law and kills his own sister or commits incest.

An Alpha male will sometimes allow his wife to have a ‘consort’, another male he knows and trusts. Basically this arrangement is to fulfil any sexual appetite if the Alpha is away. Very rarely are there any children born sired by the consort, any and all children born to the Queen are seen as the offspring of the Alpha who has all the rights and responsibilities. Most definitely none other than the Alpha would get the chance to sire a kitt the larger a family gets, as it is believed there must be at least 3 or 4 sons born before a daughter is born. All Alphas want to be the sire of a daughter. (One of the warriors that work for the Williamson Clan has a sire different to his mother’s husband and in a later chapter there is mention of a kitt that closely resembles the wife’s consort.)

Rosy has no understanding of the bond that can occur between werecat couples. She only knows it is an uninvited intrusion and violation of her personal space. (There will be more information on the matebond in ch15.)

Hope that covers it all.

Mygypsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the explanations

I like your stories. I just wish I had this information from the beginning so I could have understood your story a lot better. Instead I was wondering why they were making the type of decisions they were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Mygypsy, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Since in fantasy stories the "world building" is almost a character itself, it must be hard for an author to answers questions and not give away plot twists they've spent chapter upon chapter setting up. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finnally

It's about time Wade gets a bit of what is coming to him (hopefully more will follow, and Edwin will live to regret his part it that aberration.) One thing though, Micah needs to tell Rosy that he loves her, she doesn't know what to think. Man up!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
For the good of the clan

Very clever way to gain control without bloodshed! Now Micah should just tell Rosy that he loves her and just wants the best for her, and apologize for previous high-handed measures. All those rules about clan cats will eventually take root once she commits herself fully to Micah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!

PLEASE. Xxxx

Jinxy20Jinxy20over 11 years ago
Please continue

I've been reading this story for the past 3 days I love it so much. It touches my inner cat and has made me cry more then once for Rosy. It also has made me wet with want for Micah. Please continue the story it is so amazing and I wish to find out what happens with everything.

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

Ch 14 has been submitted. expect it online from the 8th on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Question?

How fast exactly can rosy shift? She asked what was so impressive about 30 sec. Without clothes? Did they time it that day (at the meeting few chapters bac?)

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years agoAuthor
Re previous question

No Rosy’s shift was not timed, the speed at which she shifted startled everyone except those who knew she could shift so fast.

She can shift so fast that if she is standing still when she drops to her hands and knees she has nearly completed her shift. When running from others she can be human in one stride and as her shift hits she can lean/fall forward and be in cat form when her hands/front paws hit the ground.

A shift so fast is extremely painful and Rosy often screamed from the pain as she shifted.

Other werecats would be able to shift with the same speed if they felt the same desperate need to be a cat to be able to escape from danger that Rosy felt before Mitchell taught her how to voluntarily control her shift. Until then she could not change at will only when driven by severe stress or fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5/5

Loved it :P

canndcanndover 11 years ago

hey gypsy,

I know you're getting alot of flack from the rape and incest and all the other hard topics. I think one thing people have to keep in mind is that these topics aren't being addressed by you or a human (except for Rosy through her mainly human context). The topics are being addressed by these werecats. Since I've never met one :) I can't ask how they would feel on the topics, so as the writer, you decide that. So, I guess people have to stop acting like you think these things are ok.

That said, I agree that it was a bit offputting that the warriors who all seem so much more upstanding than the wade and edwin's of the story that it was disturbing to my human mind that they would see incest as ok. But, I realize they aren't human. I am glad that Micah has finally taken over. I have questions as to how he could do the co-alpha thing with Mitchell. The reality is that Mitchell isn't an alpha. He just recently was moved up the heirarchy. Is it smart for him to ask Mitchell to take that spot just to keep Jazzy in the clan?

Q= I know baxter thinks it's the only way. But, can it really work for the two men? Can't there only be one top spot?

Q= Why was it not addressed by the guys, especially Micah (Sam was wrong not to admit what he said that set her off. He's allowing her to be seen as unstable just to not get in trouble?) or Rosy herself, about this new reason for her not to trust? I am surprised she slowly started being near him again. It didn't feel like the move she'd make to me. She usually would stew longer and in some way have it come around to being addressed. I also don't understand why Micah hasn't told her about the mate bond. He knows that she must have had other mate bonds if the others locked up in her like she said. Now, he may not wanna think about that, but at minimum he owes her the explanation of what a mate bond is so she understands what she's feeling. Afterall, he was feeling it, so shouldn't she have been?

I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to have someone in your mind directing you which she mentioned and which scared her so much when he tried to calm her down. I loved how you showed she was able to shut those bonds down b/c it means she could have the bond with only Micah if she lets it develop again. I'm just growing frustrated that Micah went from being an overbearing lug to now pussyfooting (pun intended :) around her. He HAS to start communicating with her or they will never get a good go at a life together. He has to stop treating her like a child.

I hope you can change the dynamic of their relationship soon! It was so hard seeing their slight progress destroyed. If Micah doesn't start getting to her feelings and talking shit out, then they will never have a good thing.

I LOVED the showdown with Wade. Good ole Baxter called in to support him and handing him his ass. loved it! Micah's patience and learning from Baxter paid off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disney's The Lion King

I think incest is a little nasty but everyone should let the incest thing go. On Disney's The Lion King franchise Simba married Naila (sp?) who is his half-sister or cousin, and his daughter, Kiara (sp?) married Kovu (sp?) who is her great-uncle's son and with lions prides may have one male with a few females and he mates with them all. That's how cats are and as far as this story goes, that's how werecats are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous