All Comments on 'To Love Again - Vik'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely love this story!

I absolutely love this story! One of my favorites ever on here. The whole series is so real and so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks for the series

I am so happy that vik and alice got to love again, and importantly stayed friends and supported each other. as a Christian I too want a relationship which is shared with god. thanks again

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 6 years ago
I am so glad ...

... that I only recently found this series. It would have been torture to have to wait to read the second and third chapter.

My only regret is that Vik and Alice didn't get back together.

Still, the way things worked out was wonderful.

Thank you so much, NR. (May I call you 'NR'?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't Understand...

I was so disappointed after reading "One Day at a Time." I could not understand how someone with such strong feelings for another person AND no real ties to keep them put, would allow a great guy like Vik to move to LA and not follow him soon after. Instead, both men were miserable and emotionally broken. Al should have followed Vik to LA and given their relationship a chance to grow and flourish. In my opinion, Michael is a band-aid for Al's broken heart and I didn't feel there was the same intense connection he had with Vik. After reading this and Al's sequel, I felt the ending was OK to the overall story, not a happy one. Then again, maybe I'm just a sentimentalist.

CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
"I had the chance to start over."

No matter if it takes a year...or sixty, finding the truth to ones ability to start over is still a blessing. Clinging to the past, with regret, gets us nowhere. Few of us have no regrets. Most of us learn to move on. There truly is only the 'now' on the way to something better. Thanks for a trilogy that reminds us how important it is to focus on today.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 3 years ago
That was hard to read, so was To Love Again - Al

Not gonna lie. To Love Again - Al was absolutely painful to read and I felt everything Alice went through. This wasn’t as hard to read, but still wasn’t easy. I get the story completely. This is real life and in real life, we don’t get the outcomes we want...but that’s why a HEA is so important! Because it gives us a reprieve (though unrealistic), a break from the shit show that is human relationships. I get the message though. Unconditional love is only wanting happiness for the person you love, even if it is not with you. But this was emotionally harrowing. That’s a sign that you did a great job with the writing, but harrowing was the road you took us down. You did such a great job of getting us to love Alice and Vik and then you ripped it to shreds and put bandaids on the wounds, so I guess that my main complaint with this story is that you needed to spend as much time letting us fall in love with Eli such that we would trust Eli with Vik’s heart in the end. Michael you did a little better with, but it still fucking hurt. Anyhoo...good job!

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
Amen.

1st off thank you for the e-mail, and letting me know about the 2 follow up stories.

2ndly Thank You for sharing your gift of story telling. I could feel every emotion each of you characters was having. You brought so many issues that the LBGTQ community faces into an understanding light.

You have God even Gift and with that gift you give the Gift of Hope and Love..

BRAVO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... for sharing the reality that there's only one person for you is indeed just a fairy tale! Love hurts, and love heals. Your stories show the need to face our own worst and greatest fears before we can heal and move forward. Your words show me how healing is possible and if we allow ourselves to love again, we can and will find what we thought we lost or never think was possible to gain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous