To Love the Professor

Story Info
Emma first meets Professor Blaire.
5.6k words
4.24
28.6k
58

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers

Late! I can't believe I was late for my first class. I was currently lost and running through Diggs Hall looking for room 398.

"Where the hell is it?" I said to myself. After being at this University for nearly 4 years you would think I would have some sense of direction but I feel as lost as ever. Since the fire burned the old Diggs Hall down and with enough donations the Historical Williamson University was able to build this massive building.

I was over twenty minutes late and I was already feeling reluctant about taking the class. It has nothing to do with the class itself but the professor in particular. In fact, he is the main reason why I was late getting to class.

I can't forget my best friend Carmen's excitement, when I told her I had Blaire as one of my professors this year at a late lunch today. I had been sitting there waiting for Carmen at our usual hangout spot, Gigi's Café. She was already ten minutes late and she knew how much it irked me when people were late. My friends would call me anal but I liked to call it punctual.

I had been sipping my caramel latte when my mind started to relax. I began to feel excitement because it was my last semester at the University. It would finally be one of the best years of my life. It was the year that all my hard work, late-night study sessions, fingernail biting and eye gouging, had all led to. I would be graduating and earning a B/A in History.

"Yay me! You finally did it Emma," I screeched in my mind and gave myself an imaginary pat on the back.

Winter break had come and went and now I was approaching the beginning of a brand new spring semester. It was a bittersweet moment to be leaving behind Williamson and the beautiful state of Virginia. However I would soon be trading it in for the hot summer sun of California, so I can't complain. I had just received notice over winter break that I had been accepted into Stanford University for the fall semester for Pre-Law.

I wasn't the only one thrilled about me getting into one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. I can still remember the smile on my Father's face. His smile was quickly followed with, "I am so proud of you Emma, and I know your Mother would have been proud," he said just a week ago. Again I was left with another bittersweet feeling as I thought about my Mother. She died when I was twelve, from ovarian cancer. Her death left my Father heartbroken and his solution was to focus on his new big time architect ventures and investments. With the death of my Mother, I came to identify him as an absentee Father, who relied on nannies to raise his preteen daughter. It was when I was thirteen that I was awaken to the harsh reality of my Father's test trials with the nanny's. A friend had dished to me about the rumors involving my Father fucking nearly all my nannies and several mom's from the country club. For years I had nannies and my Father had a new women. They were all vying for a chance with the young and wealthy Tom Carrington. However, once the women desired more than a casual affair, they were often carted away. I had had a total of 11 nanny up until I was sixteen. When I reached the prime age of sixteen, it was agreed that I would attend an all-girls finishing school in Connecticut.

"Emma!" I heard a high pitch voice yell my name. I woke up from my small moment of relaxation to see Carmen, my very late best friend. I watched her cross the room catching the eyes of the male population occupying the café at the moment. Carmen was the first friend I gained at college and she also was my dorm mate for two years. She is a sultry Latina, who has rich caramel color skin and has legs that go on for days. She seems giant when comparing her 5'8 height to my 5'6 height. She also has luscious long dark chocolate locks that make my honey blonde hair seem quit dull. Then to add the icing on the cake, she has curves in all the right places that make me slightly jealous when I compare my B cup size to her D.

"Hey Carmen," I speak to her as she sit down.

"Jesus, you had me thinking you had gone deaf over the winter break," Carmen said laughingly and I giggled.

"No, not deaf, just thinking about this semester and how in less than 5 months we will graduate!" My voice no longer hiding my excitement to be so close to finishing. Carmen smiled brighter, when I mentioned that we were both graduating this year.

"I know right, but it seems so sad, you will be leaving me...Rose and Jessica," she said as she frowned. Rose and Jessica are our other two best friends. They both graduated last year from Williamson. Rose, who is the oldest is currently working as a nurse at Sentara and Jessica works as an event planner and own an upscale restaurant with her parents in the city.

"You guys are welcome to come visit me in the hot sunny sun," I smiled at her. "We will have so much fun!" I commented.

"I know...but it is so far," she said as she pouted. She and everyone else have been riding my back about me going so far. With my LSAT scores I was able to get accepted into Yale, Williamson, Penn, and of course Stanford. However I was tired of the east coast and I had to take hold of my Manifest Destiny and migrate west. I knew if we stayed on this subject, I would be steady arguing my case and decided to focus our attention on our current classes this semester.

"So who did you get?" I asked her.

"I got Hill this year for Calculus," Carmen said with exasperation. "What shitty luck this year for me. I got all professor that have hard on's for making student suffer," she said as she huffed.

"What do you expect when you plan on becoming a Mathematician," I stated as I tried to hide my smirk. "I am just lucking I got all my math finished with last year, now I just have Government, English and Humanities to keep me going this year," I said as I sighed with relief. Yes, I would have all easy classes this final year...well except for Government.

"Don't remind me about anything history related...I have Mr. Price a.k.a "Old Perverted" for U.S. History," she said with another groan. I recall having him two semesters ago. He was indeed a very old lecherous man in his late fifties and more likely will face a sexual harassment lawsuit in the near future, judging by his perverted commentary on the female sex.

"So, I got Price for History, Hill for Math, and Casey for Humanity," she said as she looked at her schedule.

"Me too, I got Casey for Humanity and Fulton for English," I said to her.

"Who do you have for Government?" she asked me. I knew she would asked me and I knew she had some inclination on who is teaching Government...everyone knew...ever since he came...nearly two years ago.

"Who is it?" she asked with more determination.

"I have...Blaire," I stated quickly. I was barely able to get his name out before Carmen screeched.

"Really?" she yells. I hush her quickly but she is grinning from ear to ear. "You got that gorgeous God?" she asked me.

"Yes, but it was not by choice," I finally answered.

"Why not...do you know how bad I wish I was a History major so I had a reason to take his class?" she practically yelled at me again.

"You know why," I stated with a scowl. Sebastian Blaire was everything wrong with the male sex. I mean sure he was gorgeous, if you like that Greek God look. He had deep green eyes, dark hair, and the movie star smile that was made to melt the panties off the female sex and a few males. He was an arrogant, male, misogynistic pig that not only sleeps with his female student but probably half the staff at the university.

"I think your being a little bit bias," she smirked. "You've never even met the man," she stated.

"But I have heard and seen enough of him, he is nothing but a misogynistic pig that sleeps with anything with a skirt," I stated my previous thoughts. Some would just say I was sour because I want to be with him or that I am a feminist man hater. However, that is untrue I don't hate men, I just hate that particular type of man.

My Father was liked that after my Mother's death. I remember those women and when I grew up, I desperately never wanted to be anything like them and I never wanted a man, who...I hate to say is a male whore like my Father.

"Well if he came anywhere near me, he can have what he wants under my skirt," she laughed making me break my train of thought. I could hear other individual who were seated next to us laugh.

"You're a pervert," I giggled at my friend's blatant sex comments.

"Well you need to get laid," she teased me back.

"Aren't you still dating Brandon?" I asked her as I changed the topic.

"Yes, but I can't help but feel turned on when I see that man," she said.

"How old is he?" I just happen to inquired.

"I believe he is 32 and has been teaching here for 2 years," Carmen said.

"He is so young...how can he be a professor?" I asked.

"Well from what I heard from a friend, Blaire is doing Dean Harris a favor by volunteering his time here after Mr. Frank had passed away during mid-semester. They haven't found anyone truly qualified to take Mr. Frank place," Carmen said. I remember Mr. Frank, he managed the debate team I was in. I also recall the day he died and the ambulance outside Wythe Hall and rolling Mr. Frank out on a gurney after he had a heart attack and died. After his death, I never went back to the debate club and currently Mr. Price is the manager.

"They haven't found a replacement?" I asked.

"No one as qualified as him...he is one of the top attorney's in this area and his very distinguish family are one of the major benefactors here at the college. He could probably have the job if he wanted but I heard it is just temporary or like pro bono work," Carmen said. Carmen seemed to know a lot about him, but nearly everyone knew about him coming to the campus to teach and the campus was still buzzing about him. I remember catching a glimpse of him during the ceremony for the new Diggs Hall. He had a muscular built to his body even though he was covered up at the time.

"From what I heard, he digs blonde," Carmen teased. I laughed because I doubt he cares what the hair color is, he just wants them easy.

"He's a pig, he probably likes anything in a skirt," I said.

"He was with Lisa and Alexis, both blondes," she said. "You do remember Alexis?" she asked.

"From the sorority?" I asked. Carmen nodded and I gasped. "She slept with him?" I asked.

"Supposedly," she said. "She said that once she got to his place, she shared a little wine, and then he gets down to business. He takes her to bedroom and then fucks her and told her to leave right after. He leaves no time for conversation or intimate talk for the morning. They say he is very cold in regard to his affairs and he is in and out and that's it and the women never stay the night," Carmen stated. Hearing those words sounded so disappointing for some reason. It reminded me of my first time, during prom night. My prom date ended up bailing out on me after we hooked up. He at least left me a note but it seems so harsh and cold.

Carmen continued to feed me information on my current professor. I soon became wrapped up in the he say, she say gossip. I was completely caught up in my thought that I didn't even catch the time.

"Is that the time?" I asked Carmen as I looked at the clock behind her head.

"Yup, a few minutes after 4," she said.

"Shit...I am late," I stated.

"Oh! That's right class start today for 16 week," she said. Since the Government class covered such a large portion, my first day was Monday instead of Tuesday like everyone else. Also instead having class twice a week, I have Government everyday with Blaire from 4 to 6 except on Fridays.

"I'm never late," I complained as I stood up and reached in purse for money.

"Hey, I'll pay for the latte, you need to get to class. Make up an excuse on your way," she had stated. I ran out of the café trying to create an excuse in my head on my way to Diggs Hall.

I was current retracing the hall way of Diggs Hall. I felt overwhelmed with searching for this class and slightly on the verge of a panic attack.

"You look like a chicken running around with its head cut off!" I heard a masculine voice chuckle from behind me. I slowly turned around and my eyes trailed up a very tall and muscular male body. He was dressed in dark denim, dark blue polo and was wearing navy Van's. My eyes eventually landed on a pair of beautiful brown eyes. He was indeed gorgeous as I ogled this blonde gorgeous hunk who was giving a smile that was causing heart palpitations. He smiled more as I nervously chuckled and I couldn't help but feel giddy.

"Yeah, you could say that," I said.

"Are you a freshmen?" he asked.

"No...definitely not a freshmen...I actually a senior...it's my last Semester and I will have a Bachelors," I said as a smiled formed on my face. I began to wonder if he was an underclassman since I had never seen him before.

"I am also in my last year here, I'm studying for my Masters," he said as he smiled at me. I thought he looked a little older than me or could possibly be a T.A.

"Masters, wow!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, in English, I just transferred here from University of Virginia about two years ago," he said. "Names Mason," he said. He held out his hand and smiled at me as we shook hands.

"My names Emma," I said as I smiled at him. I caught a glimpse at his watch and muttered "Shit! I'm going to be late," I groaned.

"What's the class number?" he asked me.

"398...but I've been through the hall and it only goes up to 200's," I muttered. I handed him my schedule and he nodded his head.

"It is on the second floor, the elevator is down the hall to the right," he said. "Do you need help finding it?" he asked me. I saw him smirk at me as he handed me my schedule back. He was indeed gorgeous and from the way he was leaning in, I could tell he was flirting with me.

"No...I think I will be able to find it," I said as I smiled. "Thank you," I said as I looked up at him and then glance at my cell phone. I gasped as I saw the time and took off toward the elevator.

"Dam!" I muttered as I got onto the elevator.

I was now currently exiting the elevator onto the second floor of Diggs Hall. I was over thirty minutes late. I navigated the hall way till I came to room 398. I can hear voices from behind the door as I caught my breath and entered into the room.

It was rows of seating as I looked around the classroom and from first glance there had to be over 50 students. I looked toward the front and saw Professor Blaire, he was currently writing something on the board.

"Class!" I heard his loud masculine voice ring out around the classroom. "Can someone tell me the University's policy in regards to lateness," he said to the class as he turned around.

I had a deer caught in headlights expression as I stood in the middle of classroom. My eyes were met with a pair of dark fringe eyes of a very gorgeous male. His eyes were looking at me and at no one else. He had short dark chestnut hair that was in a slight unkempt mess. His face, was just as I remember but he was currently wearing a slight five o'clock shadow. His gaze was currently meeting mine, just as much as my gaze was meeting his. My mind wanted to look away yet my subconscious begged me to keep my eyes trained on him.

There was a slight cough and the trance was broken as he directed his eyes to a student in the front row. "Mr. Harris," he stated to a guy sitting up front who had a hand slightly raise. He cleared his throat when Professor Blaire had called on him and he lifted a sheet of paper.

"According to the school policy, section II: Students must attend class in a timely manner. Three tardies equals one absence. Tardies may be excused under specific circumstances. Student are only allowed up to three absences before the student is dismissed from the course and receives an incomplete," Harris stated.

"Thank you Harris," Professor Blaire stated. "So, now that you are familiar with my policy and the school policy perhaps you have an excuse?" he questioned.

"Um..." I muttered.

"Um is not a word," he smirked. "Would you care to argue your case again?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"No what? No you don't have an excuse or no to arguing your case?" he asked me. He was slowly starting piss me off. I manage to keep my cool, knowing in my mind I could argue circles around him without even blinking. However, this was nor the time or place and it was certainly not a debate.

"No to both inquiries Professor Blaire," I conveyed to him. I also didn't have an excuse, unless you could say being distracted and caught up in a conversation about him.

"Everyone else is familiar with the policies for this course, you are currently the only one tardy, Ms. Carrington," he stated my name. I sighed, what a day this was for me. "Ms. Carrington, you do understand this is an intense 16 week course that requires you to attend class 4 times a week?" he asked me.

"Yes," I stated. I was truly hating the fact that I was being spoken to as though I was a child but I still manage to keep my cool.

"Well Ms. Carrington, I am feeling very lenient just for this evening since class will officially start tomorrow," he said. "Please have a seat," he smiled at me. I sat down in the back row, a small distance from everyone. I scoped everyone out but my eyes met him as he stood in front of the classroom and spoke.

My eye glanced over and over again from the olive complexion of his skin that truly made him look every bit of a Greek God. His dark hair which looked as though he just ran his fingers through it...or perhaps a female student. Then those dark wolf like eyes that were meant to track the female sex. I also notice a tattoo on his wrist as he was pointing to something on the board. As I looked harder I could make out Greek letter, indicating he was once in a fraternity. I felt completely caught in my cross examination that I didn't even see him come over this way. I didn't even hear him asked me a question as I looked up at him to see emerald green eyes and to see his firm pink lips moving as he spoke to me.

"I'm sorry...what...what did you asked?" I asked as all my senses came on alert. I caught a hint of his masculine scent, he smelled like wilderness, sandalwood, and fresh linen. It was pleasing to my nostril as I inhaled his scent.

"I asked you Ms. Carrington, why is Government important according to what Ferguson put in the text?" he asked me again as he looked down at me and I looked up. He was extremely tall, he had to be at least 6 feet and I am only 5'6'.

"Oh...um," I stated.

"Remember, um is not answer," he stated. The students in the classroom began to giggle at me and I felt a bit irritated. "Will you try again for the third time?" he questioned. He had this sly smirk on his face as he looked at me.

"According to Ferguson, Government is a key essential towards our society, it promotes justice and instills values in us as a society," I stated.

"Seem like someone read the prologue, thank you Ms. Carrington," he said as he smiled at me. Soon I was smiling back at him as I said you are welcome. He turned away and began quizzing other students and earning a few chuckles from others. I noticed that he referred to all his student by first name but he referred to me by my last name and I found it odd. He was asking a few more question on Chapter 1 and 2. I was glad I took the time to read and answer all the questions he had asked.

Before I knew it, it was six o'clock and he was dismissing class. He reminded us to take notes from Chapter 3 and 4 and then hinted that there might be a possible quiz tomorrow.

I stood up and gather my textbook when I heard him call my name. "Ms. Carrington," he spoke.

"Yes Professor Blaire," I stated. Without words he used his pointer finger and instructed me to come to his desk. Students filed out quickly pass me as he they vacated the classroom. When the traffic was gone and the classroom was empty I approached his desk.

pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers
12