To Mistress, My Mistress

Story Info
A sub woman's passionate letter to her mistress.
771 words
4.44
2.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress,

My hands keep trembling every time I start writing, but I won't let it deter me from getting my feelings out to you. I hope that this letter will do justice to the precise way you stir my soul. You know how much I love to make you proud, and this will be no exception.

Mistress, truth be told, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the way you make me melt. The way you send me into a ferocious heat unlike anything I've ever felt on my own. The way you reduce my brain to mere mush, so light and fuzzy, focused solely on you. Of course, that doesn't begin to cover the way you touch me. The way your feather light strokes along my skin raise goosebumps. The way you reduce me to a puddle without even having to be rough.

I really love how tender your guiding hand is. Both in the physical sense, when you grab hold of my ass to pull my pussy closer to your lips as you take in the sour-sweet musk of my wetness, and the way you softly encourage me to let go of all shame. To let go of all tension. To just relax into you as I feel so, so good with every kiss and lap of your tongue along my delicate folds. You truly know how to take such good care of me, and for that I can't thank you enough, my mistress.

I still remember how you took me into your caring embrace our first night together. I was trembling, so nervous, but I wanted you so badly. You could read the need right in my eyes, the flush in my cheeks, and you simply smiled at me. "Just trust me. I want you too, my pretty pet," you said in that gorgeous, soothing tone of yours, and I was absolute putty.

You pulled me close to you, the steady beating of your heart setting the pace for my own frantic, pounding heart to calm itself down with. It was only a slight success, as I was far too excited to be taken by you. As your hand slid down my stomach, making its way to my soaked pussy, you couldn't resist teasing me for being so greedy for you, for being so eager to do as you desired.

That night is something of a blur to me now, but I remember the way you straddled my face, your soft pussy grinding and riding my mouth the way I'd longed for. How you moaned so beautifully as you told me how well I was doing it. How sexy you sounded as you called me a good girl right as you were about to cum.

I loved making you cum with my mouth, mistress, and I'd love nothing more than to put it to good use for you whenever you need or want it. I want to service you whenever I can. However I can.

I crave nothing more than to kneel at your feet, to look up at you as you rest a reassuring hand atop my head. I love being your pet, your submissive, and trusting you with the power I put in your hands.

I crave that floaty feeling of subspace. I crave the way you make me feel needy, almost weak with the overwhelming need to serve you however you need me to. Please, mistress, know you can use me whenever you please, however you please.

Mistress, please take me. My panties are getting so wet even merely imagining the soft, lulling tone you always speak to me in as I'm in subspace. The way your eyes glimmer with glee as we soak in the delicious power exchange. The way you know exactly how to push my buttons before I even have the words for it.

I'm normally so shy, but you bring out this insatiable side of me that just can't get enough. You do it so effortlessly, too. Without so much as lifting a finger, you have me so, so eager to please you. To make you proud. To make it known how it's truly my purpose to be your submissive.

Mistress, my heart is pounding with every word I write. There's still so much I don't know, but I'm so eager to learn, and there's no better hand to guide me through this new world than you. Let me take hold of your hand and go deeper and deeper into this world of domination and submission. There's nobody else I want to explore these dynamics with than you.