To My Senses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weight settled on my lap and I shook my head. Must've drifted off. I cranked my eyes open to see Cady sitting there, tightly wrapped in a fluffy robe. "Hey, stud."

"Hey, girlfriend."

"You alright?"

I reached over to grab the Gatorade off the end table, took a slug. "Tired and sore. Side hurts, I think I need to run more. Why, do I look that worn out?"

"No..." she traced a fingernail up my bare chest, absentmindedly down one arm. "I just got...I really turned on watching you play tonight. You've got a great body, and sitting in the stands... All I could think about was you fucking me. You're so strong, and so...fuck... Gary, my pussy got so wet watching you, thinking about you... but if you're too tired tonight, we can wait till tomorrow."

"I think I can...push through."

Cady giggled, then sighed as I seized her by the back of the neck and pulled her into a kiss, hard and fierce, her tongue moving against mine and igniting fire in my bloodstream. Maybe this would be the way to relax, tire myself out further by fucking my gorgeous girlfriend.

She pulled away and reached down between us, sighing again as her hand found its way into my sweatpants and closed around my quickly-hardening dick. "I wanna try some things tonight, stud."

"Like what?"

"Things you'll like."

"Ok..."

Her warm hand pumped my rod slowly. "I want you to spank me." She flushed as she said it, embarrassed, aroused, or both.

"Well, that's usually what I do when we're in doggystyle."

"Not like that. I mean, yes, like that, I like that, but not when you're in me. I want...I want to be over your lap, like you're punishing me. Like I've been a bad girlfriend and you've decided the only way to get me to behave is to..." her voice trailed off and she looked down.

Definitely embarrassed.

When she looked up, the was something wild in her eyes. "I wanna feel how strong you are. I wanna feel helpless, powerless. I wanna feel...ravaged. Cuz you're so hot and strong and it turns me on."

"You must have me confused with your other boyfriend," I joked. "I'm not that strong. I'm a little punk in the weight room."

She leaned forward to kiss my neck and ear and chest. "You're stronger than me. And you're handsome. And I love you. And I get turned on by you. And it makes me want to do things for you. With you. Let you do things to me. I want to be fucked, Gary. Hard. Roughly. I want you to fucking pound me. Throw me around, bend me into whatever position you want. Push me to my knees and make me blow you. I want you to show me how powerful and strong you are... And I'm not."

I kissed her again, as roughly as I thought she wanted, and she practically melted in my arms. Those words would turn any man on, and they were coming from a gorgeous redhead on my lap, not just any woman, but my girlfriend. MINE.

Red...I thought briefly and guiltily back to Amy's red-tipped hair. I kissed Cady even harder to make up for it.

She slipped off my lap, stood before me. "And to celebrate your HARD...fought...win tonight...I thought I'd dig something out of my closet." Cady made a big show out of untying her robe, shrugging it off her shoulders to show me her high school cheerleading uniform underneath. The green skirt came to mid-thigh, and the black and green crop top showed off her toned midriff. She'd paired it with white knee socks and white tennies, both so new and bleached they seemed to glow in the dimly lit living room.

Kneeling, she dug around in the robes deep pockets, extracting the pink "Princess" dog collar she'd purchased a few weeks ago. She held it and the matching leash out to me. "Please?"

How could I say no? I was rapidly coming to the conclusion that my normally sexually conservative girlfriend had a lot more kink in her than previously suspected. We had oral and quote-unquote standard sex as often as we could, but I was seeing a much more...submissive...side to Cady that had never really come out before.

She'd ponytailed her long, flame-colored hair and she lifted it for me to put the collar around her neck. I fumbled with the clasp, realized I'd put it on too tight, and backed it out a notch. I rotated it so that the sparkly word "Princess" and the O-ring for the leash was right in front. Cady rolled her head, getting used to the sensation. "You ok?" I asked. "I've never put one of these things on a person before, only dogs."

Another shift of the shoulders. "It's fine."

I hesitantly took the leash and clipped it to the collar, and the snap of hasp closing sounded as loud as a gunshot. As much as this excited me, got me hard, it felt...wrong. Cady might be the one asking for this, driving this experience, but every instinct within me rebelled at the thought. This was demeaning, degrading. This wasn't something you do to someone you love.

And putting my girlfriend over my lap and hitting her repeatedly, even on the ass...yeah, the thought turned me on, but that arousal disgusted me at the same time. Cady liked being smacked on the butt during sex, but there was no sexual component to this. It was just me...hitting her.

Whatever, I'd go along with it. I was willing to play along if she thought this would be something fun and sexy.

"Are you going to walk me up to bed...master?"

My girlfriend looked up at me expectantly, and I would've been lying if I'd said her calling me "master" didn't jolt my heartrate and send more blood flowing to my dick.

"Uhh...sure." I have the leash a gentle tug, then let some slack into it as Cady turned towards the stairs and lowered herself to her elbows. I followed behind as she slowly crawled, legs parted and butt twitching deliberately. Her short uniform skirt only just barely missed covering her ass completely, exposing the gusset of white cotton panties between her thighs.

Cady looked back at me with a smirk when we got to the steps, then padded up, crawling down the hall as fast as my pace and the length of the leash would allow. I turned on the light in the bedroom, and sat down on the edge of the bed, watching her smile up at me from her elbows and knees pose. "Did you, um, enjoy that?" I asked.

"Very much." I could see her chest rising and falling heavily, arousal evident in voice and the flush of her face. "Did you?"

"I had a great view."

"Glad you liked it." She twitched her bottom alluringly.

"You want to crawl up here?"

"Yes, SIR." The redhead stretched and slowly, erotically pulled herself up over my lap, settling herself in place with elbows on the bed and her short green skirt stretched by her spread legs. I admitted the muscles in her thighs, tightened by the way she was lifting her ass, pushing off the bedroom floor with her toes.

I reached over and kneaded her shoulders, making her groan and arch, and she smiled at me as she turned her head, coppery hair dragging slickly across her sleeveless uniform top. "You don't want to spank me? You always seem so into it when you're fucking me from behind..."

"Enjoying this view." I ran my hand over her skirt-covered rump, imagining those firm cheeks, her deliciously wet pussy open between them.

How do I do this?

I pulled back my hand and slapped her hard across the left buttcheek.

Across my lap, the redhead yelped loudly and straightened. "Ouch!"

"Too hard?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, a little bit," Cady gasped. She reached back and rubbed her butt to ease the sting before settling back into her previous position. "Maybe try it lighter, and work up?" Once again, her voice was quiet, submissive.

"Ok." I pushed her skirt up, tucked it into its waistband, began a series of whacks to each cheek, barely harder than quiet claps, and moving up and down from the tops of her thighs to the meaty part of her rump. A highschool then college athlete, I knew to stay away from the thinner muscle covering bone at the top of the ass.

Cady was shifting and sighing on my knees, grinding slowly against me, seemingly enjoying the experience even as I ramped up the intensity, the strength of my swats.

I let my hand rest on her white cotton panties, kneaded the flesh underneath. This was weirdly enjoyable, and I had to admit that making my girlfriend squirm and writhe on my lap was pretty hot.

She looked back at me, bit her lip. "Um, Gary?"

"Yeah? Too much?"

"Why don't you pull my panties down. It'll sting more if there's not clothing in the way."

"You want it to hurt?"

"Yeah." Her voice was breathy and subdued.

I pulled the elastic waistband down below the curve of he ass in one draw and she shifted her legs apart, sighing as spanked-pink skin met cool air. My attention was instantly drawn to the circular, faceted gem between her butt cheeks. "Cady..."

She looked back again, face flushed red. "You like it?"

"Yeah. Nice jewelry."

"It's not jewelry. Not really. It's a... It's a plug."

"A plug." Tired and turned on, my brain was not equipped to handle all the conversation, much less all the stimulation I was getting right now.

Cady curled to sitting on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me, wet and light and longing. "When you're done spanking me, I want you to fuck me so hard I scream your name and forget mine. And then... Then I want to try that thing you were telling me about last month."

"Huh?"

"I want to have anal sex with you." She walked her fingertips across my chest while giving me a very innocent look and shifting her rump conspicuously on my lap. I could feel my breathing and heart rate pick up, and that was before she lowered her face to drag the tip of her tongue over my nipple. "I want to feel it. Your thick, rock hard cock pushing into me, stretching me... You took my virginity, you're the first and only guy I've ever blown...I want you to take my other virginity too. My ass." She shifted again. "I asked the other girls from my old cheerleading team, none of them have tried it, but they want a report back. I've been practicing, first with my fingers, then with the handle of my hairbrush. I stopped by that sex toy shop downtown and got these plugs so I could practice all the time. This is the biggest...I was wearing it while watching you play tonight. Does that turn you on?"

I seized her face and kissed her hard, taking her by surprise, making her yelp and moan as I thrust my tongue against hers. We made out with a passion that bordered on violence before I let her pull away, and the look in her eyes was triumph, desire, and a little fear. "I think I've unleashed a monster."

"You have." Between tired and turned on, I couldn't think straight. All I wanted to do was fuck. I wanted to possess her, own her, make her fuck me like I wanted. It was an angry, irrational animal feeling and I enjoyed it.

I took her wrists in my hands and turned her back over my lap, bottom in the air. Her panties had drifted down around her knees and I enjoyed the sight of them stretching as she parted her legs. "If your panties touch the ground, I'm gonna REALLY spank you. I wanna see those legs OPEN."

"Ok."

I kneaded pale and pink gluteal flesh, massaging, imagining the push of my hips against it as she lay on her back, the way her asshole would feel sliding up and down my dick after that. I delivered a moderate slap to her bottom and she jerked, made a little, surprised "Uh!" noise and looked back over her shoulder at me.

It turned me on even more to see the trepidation in her face as she watched me pull back my hand for a swing at her other cheek.

Over and over, left right left right, a whack thrown in across the center, up and down her rounded ass, I spanked her until he skin was pinkish-red and she was constantly shifting and groaning on my lap, both from the sting of my hand, but also her constant, deliberate rubbing of her wet, fleshy vulva against my thigh.

I paused, breathing hard, and very firmly pushed two fingers into her pussy. She shifted erotically and have a low cry of surprise and enjoyment, and I felt her slippery little tunnel squeeze around my digits.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnn don't you want to do that with your dick?"

"Oh yeah. But first..." I roughly manhandled the sweating cheerleader off my lap, pushing her down to her knees on the floor in front of me.

The demand was unmistakable. Cady took my boxers down slowly, almost hesitantly, allowing my achingly hard erection to spring free. She licked her lips and looked up at me. "Thank you."

Swirls of her tongue around the crown, warm hand sliding up and down superheated skin, my girlfriend teased me harder still before closing her lips over the head and moaning erotically as she slid down my length. down my length. I watched her lips, wrapped around my staff, move up and down as her head bobbed before me, and the feeling of wet suction was exquisite. I knew I wouldn't last long, but that was ok, I wanted my stamina for fucking her "so hard she forgot her name" as she'd requested. And then her cute little butt after...

My hands had been hanging by my side, and I felt Cady gently take my wrists and guide my hands to her head. My palms on her head, she gripped my thighs, and ceased all movement.

This was new.

I applied firm pressure to her head, and began moving my hips, thrusting into her mouth like I would her pussy. Short strokes at first, then longer as my courage grew, and I thrust deep, cockhead pushed into the back of her throat. Cady coughed and snorted and I could feel her breath through her nose on my groin, her tongue snaking out to play over my balls as she fought her gag reflex.

I pulled away to let her breathe, and I pulled away to let her breathe, and she looked up at me with an amazed smile as she gasped in air. "I LIKED that."

Still holding her head, I brought my hips close, forcing her to arch her neck and open wide to capture the engorged purple tip. This time though, I moved her head, standing still and forcing her face up and down my meat, lips and soft wet tongue almost as erotically stimulating as the sense of power.

I patted her head moments before I erupted, and Cady fought my grip to force herself down my erection to take me fully in her mouth for the explosion of semen. Each pulse splashed the back of her throat, and she kept swallowing quickly, the motion almost a massage on my hyper-sensitive prick. Meanwhile her tongue was doing that squirming thing against my balls that she'd tried before.

Between the physical stimulation and the sight of my hands holding her head to my groin, it felt like my orgasm wasn't going to end. I realized Cady was patting my leg and I let her up slightly so that swallowing my still-flowing spunk was easier.

I pulled away once there was nothing left to cum into her mouth, and Cady sighed in air and looked up at me adoringly. "That was fun..."

"YOU think it was..." I pulled my girlfriend"YOU think it was..." I pulled my girlfriend up with a finger through her "Princess" collar and pulled her into a kiss, one hand snaking up the back of her cheerleader uniform to stroke her spine, the other roughly groping her firm asscheek. My tongue dueled with hers, slippery muscle against slippery muscle accelerating our mutual arousal, and she yelped in surprise as I pushed her back on the bed. "Stay."

I was really getting into this command thing.

Cady didn't speak a word of protest when I tugged her hands above her head, and used the leash to bind them. A few quick wraps around her wrists, a pass between them, and I hooked the loop of the leash to the bedpost above her. I kissed my way down from her neck to her collarbone, pushed her top up above her heaving breasts, and began teasing. Round and round the heavy handfuls I kissed and licked, ignoring the now-painfully hard and aroused tips. I nibbled at the smooth, soft skin underneath her tits, dragging the tip of my tongue down to her navel and then back up, circling the aureola delicately before kissing down again.

Cady was wild under my touch, pulling at her makeshift restraints, bucking her breasts up into my face, grinding her ass into the sheets, groaning at the movement of my lips and tongue against her skin.

And that was before I ventured below her waist.

I pushed her skirt up roughly, pinned her thighs hard to the bed with my hands, and fastened my lips over her clit. My tongue lashed the little bud of flesh as I sucked hard, and my cheerleader lit off almost immediately, screaming as she alternately arched her back and tried to grind her pussy into my mouth.

I released her clit and licked down and back up, probing her wet entrance with my tongue, tasting her feminine arousal leaking from her superheated core. Releasing one of her legs, I slid two fingers into her tunnel, pumping them before turning them fingerprint-up and beginning to stroke the front wall of her snatch. My lips and tongue were busy over her clit again, and Cady locked up from the dual stimulation, simply twitching in place, eyes glassy and mouth open wide as she came again and again.

I didn't let up until I was satisfied.

Kneeling between her legs, looking down at my sweating, twitching girlfriend, I smiled. "I love you."

Cady looked up at my tiredly. "I love you too."

I lowered myself to her body and guided the head of my achingly hard prick to her entrance. The head slipped through her dripping wet nether lips and I surged forward, filling her completely. My girlfriend looked up at me with an expression approaching awe, lifting her legs up to wrap around my hips as I began thrusting into her. I could feel the solid, firm weight of the plug on the inside of my cock as it slid in and out of her right box, just a membrane of skin away, and the feeling excited me even further with the knowledge that I'd be taking its place soon.

Cady kept up a chorus of cries and grunts as I pounded into her, and I changed my rhythm frequently to keep her on edge, alternating slow and deep with hard slams with short, shallow bursts and twists of my hips. I'd rise up and push her legs wide to the side so I could watch myself fucking her, rash down and knead her wobbling tits, then lower myself to her body so I could kiss her seizing her hair with one hand and yanking her head back while my tongue invaded her mouth and she moaned at her helplessness and my use of her body.

I pulled away and wrenched her over onto her stomach by grip on her hips, and she automatically raised her ass, shuffling her knees forward and to the sides so I could mount her. As much as she could in her restrained position, she began throwing her ass back at me once I'd reentered, bouncing those tight glutes off my hips. I smacked her already-red right cheek hard, then set my thumb on the jewel of her buttplug, wiggling and rubbing it as I fucked her with furious strokes.

Cady turned her head from looking back at me and howled into the sheets, the keening screech of climax muffled but still loud. "You like that? Having your ass played with? Dirty, dirty girl."

I asked the question again when she was capable of speech, and she turned her head, nodded, a plaintive look on her face. "I'm scared... But I can't wait to have your dick back there. I wanna do it..."

I spanked her again and she moaned, then I set her off again with a deep, grinding straining push against her offered bottom.

I moved her to a different position twice more, turning her on her side so I could straddle her leg for a minute and thrust in from a different angle. That gave me an idea, and pulled out knee-walked up to kneel in front of her face. Cady got the idea quickly, wrapping her lips around my erection, sucking my rod clean of her slippery juices. My hands in her silky red hair, I guided her up and down my meat at the pace and depth I desired.

She looked up at me hungrily when I pulled away.

And then I pushed her flat on her back again, covered her body with my own, and slipped into her again in one slow, deep slide. The feeling of opening her up, stretching her tight, wet teenage pussy with my hard cock as she looked up at me helplessly, hands bound above her head was intoxicating. I had power. I had control. I could do whatever I wanted.