To My Senses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she loved it.

Cady came once more as I pumped away furiously, driving now for my own release, and I watched her climax with a sense of satisfaction. I owned that orgasm. I'd forced it on her.

Her hair was a mess, her face and chest were flushed red, her eyes were glassy and unfocused as she pulled futilely at her bonds in spasms of pleasure, her mouth was open, gasping in air now that she'd stopped shrieking, and she was so wet I could hear the lewd meat-on-meat slap of my groin against hers as I pounded home.

She was beautiful.

She was mine.

I buried myself straining deep inside her boiling hot pussy as I climaxed, my whole body clenching and letting go, over and over, the gathering and releasing of muscle tension pumping out spurt after spurt of white-hot jizz. I guessed my girlfriend could feel it inside her, because she flinched in your l time with the flexing of my body...or maybe that was just aftershocks of her own climax.

I pulled away and flopped down on the bed, utterly exhausted. Beside me, Cady heaved a sigh at the ceiling."Wow. That was...just...wow. Thank you."

"You bet." My voice sounded like I'd just finished running a marathon.

She laughed. "Untie me?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I rose and unhooked the leash from the bedpost, untangled it from her wrists. I went to unclip it from her neck, and she raised her hand to block me. "Leave it, I like it."

"Ok." I walked downstairs on wobbling legs, poured myself some more Gatorade, got Cady a bottle of water from the fridge.

When I got back upstairs, the redhead had sat up in bed, flipped open her phone, and was reading texts. She smiled cutely at me and accepted the glass of water, drank half of it down in seconds. "Thank you."

I lowered myself down on the bed next to her, sipped the blue liquid, and tried to relax. I still felt the pain and exhaustion from the game, but I was wired. My own texts were boring local boring. Mike congratulating me on a couple of plays tonight. A couple of the other guys rehashing the game.

I slowed my breathing and drank more Gatorade.

I glanced over at Cady, thumb tapping frenetically on the tiny keys, and my heart, and my heart swelled with happiness. I really did love her. More than just our physical attraction, I was glad she was mine. I'd crushed on her in middle school, worked up the courage to ask her out in my freshman year, and we'd been going steady since. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Yeah, I did imagine other women. Vividly and constantly. But Cady...Cady was special.

She was mine.

I rolled toward her, turned her head towards mine and kissed her. Hard. Forcefully. The image of Amy's face that had appeared in my mind's eye made me feel guilty, and I wanted to exorcise it. She had her knees pulled up so she could rest her elbows on her legs, and I stroked down the inside of her thigh.

Cady relaxed and melted against me as I stroked her feminine mound, fingertips tracing her slippery lower lips, and then she stiffened, moaned as I went lower, brushing against the jewel-set plug in her ass. Our combined fluids had leaked out and down, and the plug was wet. I twisted the gem, applying a little force, and the redhead in my arms shifted erotically. A little more pull and the stem slid from her butthole, the orifice stretching as it was opened by what appeared to be a stainless steel sphere or bulb inside. I released the toy, and it was pulled back immediately.

"Keep doing that.... Please... It feels so good..."

I let go of my girlfriend and moved to between her legs, pushing them apart, lowering myself to get a better look at what I was going.

"Excited?" Cady asked breathlessly?

"Yeah."

"Me too."

I kept up the push and pull and twist on the plug, driving Cady wild. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, gently rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers before reaching down with one hand to rub gentle circles over her clit. Her open pussy was constantly leaking clear and white fluid -- her own excitement and remnants of my creampie, and I used the tug and release I was going to her plug to work the liquid into her ass, pulling out a little further each time before pushing it in again.

"Flip over."

Cady did as instructed, getting on her knees and lowering her chest and face to the bed. I rode to kneeling behind her, pushing her cheerleader skirt up again and lowering my face to kiss her heated glutes as I toyed her anus. She kept masturbating as I played with the plug, getting herself worked up with hands on her tits and vulva.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked quietly.

"I'd like to be on top, at least to start, if that's ok? I think I'd like to control how deep you are, at first."

"You're in charge."

"No, you are. If you want to do it to me like this, do it."

I'd been pulling the plug out to its widest diameter before releasing it, and now I pulled it further. The silver bulb skipped completely free and Cady twitched slightly as it left her body. Her asshole stayed gaped open though, a cute little pink ring surrounding a dark hole the size of a penny. I lowered my face to her buttcrack and flicked my tongue over her backdoor. It tasted of her juices and slightly salty -- probably a hint of my own spending as well -- and the orifice snarled closed as soon as I teased it.

My girlfriend giggled. "Don't, that's dirty."

"Not as dirty as you, young lady."

She laughed at that and rolled away. Her overnight bag was by the bed, and she dug in it for a moment, came up with a clear bottle of lube. My heart rate accelerated as she uncapped it and seized some into her hand, reached out and stroked squeezed my erection gently, working her slippery fist up and down my length. We looked into each other's eyes, and the sheepish grin she gave me matched the one I felt on my own face.

Once she felt my cock was lubricated enough, she turned and lowered herself to the bed again, face down, ass up, giving me a great show as she reached back with glistening fingers to work the liquid into herself. One, then two digits disappeared effortlessly into her backdoor, and she groaned at the sensation as she spread the wetness around.

"Lay form."

I did so, and Cady moved to straddle my lap, lowered herself to kiss me frantically. She ground her body against mine, rubbing her slit up and down the length of my erection. "FUCK, I want you Gary..."

One hand on her back, the other on her ass, I exerted enough force to hold her still. "I'm right here. I've got you."

My girlfriend looked down into my eyes, her long red hair curtaining us off from the world. "You're still gonna love me after we do this?"

I snorted. "Yeah. Why would you even ask?"

"I just don't want...I don't want you thinking I'm trashy or slutty for wanting to do this with you. I just...I want to be yours. In every way, yours."

I pulled her down for a gentle kiss. "You always will be. I love you. You're my girl."

She sat back and reached behind, and there was a moments delicious fumbling with my penis as she shuffled back and angled herself and tried to guide it in. We laughed sheepishly together as it slipped up her slippery crack, and eventually she signed with exasperation and planted her feet on the bed, squatting down over my shaft. "Can you hold it up?"

"Yeah." I held my dick vertically at the base, watching as she lowered her bottom over me, reaching between her legs to guide it in at the correct angle. I felt resistance, and then a pop as the head slipped through her asshole, stranglingly tight around me. Cady's cheeks twitched upwards and she shifted fractionally to find better positioning, and then that tight ring was sliding down my shaft. The cheerleader on my lap had her eyes squeezed shut, and I could feel the tension in her body that she was trying to release with deep breathing.

Up and down she moved, tiny movements of just millimeters, accustoming herself to my invasion of her moments-ago virgin ass. Slowly she worked herself down my pole, dropping her knees to the bed and riding me in a more conventional cowgirl style. Cady exhaled deeply when her ass pressed against my balls, my prick fully ensconced in her rectum. "You like that?" she whispered.

"Feels fantastic." I wasn't capable of much speech right then. The construction around the base of my cock opened up fractionally into a fleshy tube that felt slippery and fantastic, and the amazement I felt at actually doing this was occupying most of my neurons. "You?"

"It's weird. Play with my pussy?"

She leaned back and groaned at the change in position, began moving a little faster -- still gently but a little faster -- sliding back and forth on my meat. There wasn't much of a view for me of actual penetration, just my erection bent backwards and disappearing between her cheeks, but the sight of her open, drooling snatch was gorgeous, and I reached up to rest my hand on her abdomen, firmly slowly stroke her clit as she rode me.

It took Cady a long time to cum, and when she did, it felt like the squeezing of her asshole would snap me off. She locked up and SHRIEKED, screaming out her climax to the ceilings her body trembled, and when she finally tipped forward into my chest -- my dick still barely embedded in her pulsating anus -- she ground herself against my body, keeping the stimulation going to another orgasm.

"Change positions to doggy?" I asked. Cady was relaxing on my chest, having come down from her second finish, and I was feeling antsy to return to action.

"Yeah. Just...just be gentle, ok?"

"Absolutely."

She rose off me, my prick shopping from her bottom with a delicious, wet slide, and she got on her hands and knees beside me, arching her back and wiggling her butt. Moving behind her, I looked over my tool -- clean and glistening with lube -- and its target -- ended, opened, also visibly lubed. I decided to add some more just to be safe.

Cast laughed at the sensation of the liquid being rubbed into her rosebud. "Cold!"

I finished greasing her up, took a moment to knead her spanked-red cheeks, reach between her thighs to stroke her pussy. She threw a smoldering glance back over her shoulder at me. "Hurry up."

"Taking my time," I grunted.

"What? You don't want to fuck a nineteen-year-old cheerleader in the ass anymore...oh shit! Keep doing that!"

She melted with pleasure as I dragged my fingertips lightly over her labia, then roughly penetrated her to thrust against her g-spot. A few seconds of that, and I withdrew, manhandled her ass back to my cock, and slowly, carefully, gently pushed through. Her butthole wanted to close at the touch of dick, but I'd already slipped in, and I took the following slide slowly, making sure my gorgeous girlfriend was comfortable with what I was doing.

The moan of pleasure, the toss of her red mane, the way her fingers clawed into the sheets told me she was better than "comfortable."

Simply fucking Cady's ass did nothing for her. She enjoyed it, but she didn't get off on it, as I found from my rhythmic pumping against her upturned cheeks. She required clitoral stimulation -- an arm curving over her hip to stroke her vulva - or degradation.

That surprised me a lot.

I don't know if it was the tug on her leash that arched her head up, or the harshly growled order to "play with your cunt" that lit her off, but before she'd even reached down to touch herself, her whine of enjoyment turned into a shout of pleasure, and I felt her muscular ring squeeze me violently.

Cady obeyed though, fingers on and on her pussy, frantically rubbing her twat while I sought satisfaction in a different hole, and we lit off together when I pressed hard and deep into her backside, cock throbbing pleasure through my entire body while throbbing hot, sticky spunk deep into her anal chute.

I barely held myself up.

Eventually, I extracted my softening dick with a soft plop, and sat back, looking at the normally tight-shut orifice I'd stretched open tonight.

Cool.

As I watched, a river of clear lube and offwhite spunk dribbled from her lax asshole, across the side of her pussy, and started trailing down her leg. The reddened ring winked at me as it felt the liquid, and Cady jumped up off the bed and sprinted for the bathroom.

I chuckled at the sight of her running down the hall with her hands behind her.

###

Relaxing in bed later, Cady curled up in my arms. She blew hair out of her eye from the corner of her mouth, looked over her shoulder at me. "You had fun tonight?"

"Definitely. Great way to destress after a game. Great time spent with my wonderful girlfriend." I kissed her ear and she laughed. "You?"

She nodded earnestly. "Yeah. This felt really...good. Parts were kind of uncomfortable, parts kinda hurt, but even then, I really liked it." She turned in my arms. "I want to keep doing these things. This was...satisfying."

"Oh good. Cuz I was kinda worried."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've never used the 'c-word' around you before. It felt kinda right in the moment, but I want to make sure you don't feel...disrespected?"

Her lips pursed as she thought about it. "Honestly it was fucking hot, caught up in the moment. But yeah, please don't like, start calling me that."

I snorted. "Not a chance."

"Good." She snuggled her head against my shoulder, wiggling her body into closer contact with mine under the covers.

"I love you," I whispered to Cady in the darkness.

###

January

###

"So, when are you guys thinking about getting married?"

The question roused me from my heat-related stupor. I was watching TV in the basement of my parents' cabin by a roaring fire. Cady, all wrapped up in a thick, fluffy bathrobe and further bundled in about eight blankets rested drowsily against my side.

"Huh?"

"You heard me," my sister Kim said with a grin. "Don't tell me you haven't talked about it."

Cady rolled her head lazily to look up at me. "We really haven't."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." I shrugged, felt defensive. "I'm not opposed to the idea at all, but we both just started college."

"I assume it'll happen eventually," Cady said. "Just... not right now."

"Man, if Jeff didn't at least have a PLAN for us, I'm not sure I'd stick around," she said, referencing her boyfriend back at college. Kim had come home for an extended weekend, leaving the aforementioned Jeff behind. "He's got everything planned out, wants to lock me down before those other cute college boys can get ahold of me. And I wanna do the same, some of those girls are shameless."

Beside me, Cady laughed. "We know we're gonna be together forever." She batted her eyes at me and gave me an adoring smile.

"Well you've been dating for like a third of your lives, get at it already."

"We will." I pulled Cady closer to me and enjoyed the warmth and solidity of having the woman I loved at my side. I enjoyed this. Nowhere to go, nothing to do but just be here with her.

I looked out the patio window at the forest around the cabin, a solid wall of darkness in the night only barely illuminated by the purchase lights above, snow whipping furiously past the glass in a gale of white. I'd have to move some of that tomorrow.

Seinfeld ended and Kim very conspicuously yawned and stretched. "I'm gonna hit the hay. Keep the volume on the TV down, don't want to wake mom and dad." She winked at us and headed upstairs.

For a long time, we cuddled by the fireplace as another sitcom rerun projected tinny canned laughter into the empty basement. This was perfect.

This was peace.

Cady looked up at me. "I know we have to sleep apart while we're here, because of your parents, but I did what you asked. And I definitely think I can keep the volume down low enough..." Movement in the blankets, and her hand snaked into my pajama pants, wrapped around my penis, began slowly pumping.

"Good girl..."

My girlfriend moaned at my praise, lifted her face for a kiss. "I love hearing you say that."

I gave her a long, sensual kiss, and helped her off the couch. "Show me."

Cady blushed, her face turning as red as her hair and kicked off her Tweetybird slippers, closed her arms and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Those gorgeous, heavy tits were encased in a translucent satin bra lined with black lace. The flimsy garment was designed not for support but to highlight their weight and heft and their beautiful curves. Her nipples were visible through the fabric, thick and stiff with arousal.

Her hands found the waistband of her pajama pants, and she bent double to push them down, giving me a great view of her hanging breasts. The panties she was wearing were from the same set as the bra, concealing nothing, instead directing my attention between her legs to her bare slit.

I freed my cock from my boxers and began slowly stroking my erection. Cady licked her lips at the sight. "Very pretty," I commented, holding eye contact.

She turned, showing me the full, but transparent coverage over her asscheeks, then bent double, puking those cheeks apart. The thin strap paying between her thighs did little to hide the erotic sight of her wet pussy being opened for my view, or the round gem previously hidden in the crack of her butt.

She lowered herself to her knees and crawled to me, rested her head on my lap, tilted her eyes up toward mine. "It's been too long since you spanked me, Gary?"

"Yeah?" I could feel her breath, hot on my shaft.

A short nod of her head. "I liked that. Bending over your lap, pulling down my panties, feeling that sting as you punish me for being your very dirty girl."

"How dirty are you tonight, Cady?"

"Very. I want you to fuck my pussy. Then my mouth. Then my ass. In that order, before you go up to bed. And it really turns me on that your family is sleeping upstairs." She stuck out her tongue and licked delicately up the vein in the underside of my cock.

How could I refuse?

###

January

###

Cady had called me over to her parents' place. I'd known her for years, and something in her voice didn't sound right. She sounded like she was barely holding down hysteria.

My car crawled up the driveway to the house, and I got out into the freezing night air. I hadn't had dinner yet, and my stomach rumbled.

Her mom opened the door after a few seconds, let me in and gave me a big hug. "Gary, how are you doing?"

I smiled. "Doing great. The bank really likes me, college is going well, I'm putting up some points on the court, life is good. How are you?"

"Doing good." She took my jacket and hung it over a dining room chair. "Cady is upstairs. Keep the door open."

I gave her my widest, most innocent smile. "I know."

The hall to Cady's room was lined with family photographs. School pictures, family vacations. I saw myself in one of the pictures, hugging my girlfriend at a Fourth of July cookout, red in my eyes as the camera flash went off.

I was a part of this family now. My picture would hang on their wall forever, me and Cady.

My girlfriend looked like a wreck. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, twisting her hands together. Her face was puffy and as red as her hair, still wet from crying, and I sat down next to her, concerned. "Cady, what's wrong? What happened? Are you ok?"

She stared mutely at her hands twisting in her lap, knuckles white.

"Cady. Are. You. Ok?"

"I am, yeah. I will be." She emphasized the "I" almost bitterly.

"What's wrong?" I sat down beside her and put an arm around her quaking shoulders, and she melted against my side. I kissed her soft red hair.

She shuddered, took a breath, blew it out. "You know Nina's family hits her, right? Not like a beating, nothing that can't be explained away, nothing she'd get pulled from school for?"

"Yeah."

She exhaled violently again, got up and paced her room, tight U's around the other side of her bed.