To My Senses Ch. 03

Story Info
Getaway.
5k words
4.27
3k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a waste of time," I grumbled to myself as I set my keys and wallet down on the table.

"What was?"

I looked into the living room as I fished for a soda in the fridge. "Sorry, didn't realize you guys were here."

"No worries. What's up, how was your evening?" Colette was watching me from the couch, her head resting on her friend Stacy's lap.

"Hey, Stace," I said. I twisted the cap off the Sprite, walked into the living room and sat down heavily in the chair across from them.

"That bad, huh?" the blonde asked, nuzzling her friend's leg.

Colette and I had moved in together. Sick of living with our parents, wanting somewhere to call our own, wanting somewhere to bring various partners back to without embarrassment, we'd rented a small two-bedroom in a reasonably safe part of town. I'd taken up a finance program at the local tech college, and was plowing through that every second I wasn't at the bank.

It seemed natural, now that no four-year college wanted to have anything to do with me, to drop my programming career aspirations and focus on something I was already good at - money. The bank was even paying for my classes, so long as I held ninety percent grades and kept making my sales metrics.

In my spare time, I was trying to plow through as many women as possible. The primitive dating apps on app stores of the burgeoning smartphone industries were helping with that, but not nearly as efficiently as I wanted.

I wanted the sex I had with Cady. Correction, I wanted sex LIKE I'd had with Cady. Kinky. I wanted to dominate. I wanted to get my partner off by using them, and I wanted my partner to want that. I was always very upfront in my conversations with potential partners about my desires, and that weeded the list down considerably. Not that there weren't more than a few women in Minneapolis that liked to get tied up, but it seemed like about one in eight conversations went the direction I wanted, and one in four of those were actually fruitful.

Like tonight...

"Dude was bi. Not that I have a problem with that..." I tilted my head toward the couple on the couch. "But he expected me to be too. Didn't bring that up when we were texting. I get there expecting that we're going to be doing his girlfriend together, and he wants me to do them both. That's obviously not going to happen."

"That was rude of them," Stacy commented.

"Little bit. Anyway, sorry to intrude on your evening. I'll go to my room, give you guys some privacy."

Colette had enlightened me before moving in that she and Mike were not exclusive at all, and that she enjoyed the company of women as well as men. Stacy was one of her longer-term female partners, and since I'd expected to be out until the wee hours of the morning, my roommate had invited her over for some girl time.

"No worries, it's cool. We'll go."

"Sure?"

Colette stretched and yawned. "Why don't you just write your own dating app?"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. You were talking to this couple through that one, and weren't able to filter them out. I imagine they were disappointed as well... Write an app that will let you filter and then filter more. I know you still do programming."

"Yeah, like the Apple app store is going to allow me to market a dating app that lets people pick whether they want to get tied up and paddled. Two, do you know how much processing power you need for something like that? Those dating apps take up, like, entire server farms!"

"Just an idea," Colette said defensively.

"And it's a good one, I just wish someone out there would make it. I'm sick of Christmas card lists."

Stacy snickered. "Christmas card lists?"

"Yeah, that's what he calls them." Colette rolled to her back to look up at her girlfriend, reached up to stroke her face. "Collects the information of kinky people, puts them in touch with each other."

I grinned. "Roughly."

Stacy slid one hand beneath the blanket covering Colette, and the blonde stiffened, moaned slightly. "Let's get out of here, shall we?"

"Yeah..." my roommate's voice was small and submissive, and I felt blood rush to my groin.

Colette rose from the couch, the blanket falling away from her long legs and long torso. I saw her in her pajamas constantly, but the sight never failed to tighten my pants. She had a body that was best described as coltish, a runner's physique, and a narrow face that was gorgeous without makeup. I could easily see what Mike saw in her.

Stacy was leaner, sleeker even than her friend, short brown hair over a triangular face, and a sleeve of tattoos that, now that I saw her in shorts and a tank top, seemed to go all the way over half her chest. The two women tangled fingers as they walked past, stopping only to rub my head. "We'll try and keep it down, sport," Stacy said jokingly.

"You don't need to for me."

That got a laugh out of them, and moments later the door shut to Colette's bedroom, and I was alone in the darkened, empty house. I looked around the living room and sighed. It was cozy and familiar, my roommate's plants everywhere. Colette liked dark wood and greenery, and she maintained dozens of plants on shelves and stands and hooks throughout the house.

It was like living in a jungle.

I heard a quiet cry from the hallway behind me, and smiled ruefully.

Those two...

I pulled my laptop out of my backpack, sat back down, and put on headphones so I wouldn't have to hear the sapphic tryst going on a just few walls and a door away.

It was short work to create a program with a generic icon in my emulator, and I clicked on it. The text message I'd programmed popped up.

"Hello World."

I gave the screen a rueful smile. "Hello, computer."

"Hello World" programs were well below my skill level, but it amused me.

More work, and clicking past the message caused a menu to appear.

I clicked the tab "Partners."

Up popped the message "Hard to find."

I cleared that and clicked on the tab "Love."

"None" then "I miss Cady."

I stared at the screen.

Dammit.

###

Cold wind in the house brought me back to consciousness, and I heard a door slam. There was weight on my lap, and I realized I'd fallen asleep while working on my laptop. The screen was dark, battery long dead. I pulled my headphones off and shifted the computer to the floor next to the chair, then sighed and tilted my head back against the puffy chair. This was as good a place as any to sleep.

Feet padded into the living room, and Colette's slim figure was outlined as she pulled the curtain aside to view the early morning sun rising outside our window. Dressed in her boxers and tank top, she sat down on the couch and watched me. After a moment, she asked if I was alright.

"Yeah, why?" I shifted into a more comfortable position in the chair.

"Don't usually fall asleep in the living room with your computer on your lap."

I shrugged. "I'm good."

"Disappointed?"

"Yeah. Only one of us had a fun night."

Colette stretched and grinned. "It was fun..."

"Rub it in."

She sat forward. "What were you planning on doing tonight if things had gone well?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't ask you about your sexual menus when you have partners over. You really wanna hear about mine?"

"Your stuff is different. I'm curious."

I sighed, tried to remember all we'd talked about. "We were gonna restrain her, blindfold her. Oral, obviously. Use a flogger at some point. Regular, you know, SEX. Keep her tied up and just... FUCK...her for a while. Use toys on her." I grinned. "You know, normal stuff."

"Huh." Colette sat back, crossed her arms, and thought for a long while. "Flogger?"

"It's a whip with lots of leather straps instead of one long one."

"Ah."

My roommate rose and walked over to stand in front of the chair, and after a moment, put her hands on my shoulders and settled her knees on either side of mine, lowering herself to sit on my lap.

"Uhhhhh..." was all I could get out. I was hyper-aware of the lithe blonde beauty on my lap. This close I could see that her hair was wet from a shower, her thin top and boxers sticking to her skin with dark patches of fabric. Her nipples were hard, plainly aroused through the tank. I'd never been this close to her, and the length and sleekness of her torso and neck turned me on. Despite her excellent level of fitness, she looked...delicate...and the weight on my lap told me I could throw her around, pin her down very easily.

"You wanna do those things to me instead?" Colette asked quietly.

"Well, aside from the fact that you're my best friend's girlfriend..."

Colette shrugged. "Did you not notice the absolutely gorgeous brunette who just left?"

"That's different," I protested.

"How?"

"Uh, it's a girl. She wasn't Mike's best friend."

"You think I can't fall in love with a girl? You think Mike considers sex cheating if I do it with you, but not any of the other guys I've brought over?"

"No, but..." It was too fucking early to be wrapping my mind around this and examining my argument from all the necessary angles. And with Colette on my lap, I was too hard to think clearly.

"I'd call one of them up, but I want dick right NOW..." Colette moaned into my ear, covering my body with hers. "Hot and hard in my pussy, making me wetter and wetter until I explode. In my mouth, making me feel dirty and slutty. Stacy's strap-on just didn't cut it. And I kinda want to try being tied up and flogged, that sounds fun..."

The way she was grinding her feminine mound against my the crotch of my jeans was wearing down my willpower, but I held out with what little I had left. "I'm flattered, but I'm not doing this with my best friend's girlfriend." I put my hands on her hips and gently eased her off my lap.

Dammit, I didn't want to do that.

Colette rolled her eyes and left the room for a moment, coming back with a sealed envelope, bearing the stamp of another nation. "Open it."

I took it from her, got up, and found a knife in the kitchen, slit the top. Inside was a note.

"Gary

If you're reading this, you haven't given in to Colette. Probably because of me.

It's ok.

Really.

We aren't exclusive, and I'm drowning in a sea of hot women over here. I know you'll take care of her, I know you won't hurt her, if you want to sleep with her, go right ahead.

Just don't tell me about it, that'd be fucking weird.

See you later, brother."

I handed her back the letter in disbelief. "Why did he even write that?"

Another roll of the eyes. "I wrote him and said that I wanted to fuck you, and he said you'd say no. Look, if you don't want to have sex, I'm not gonna argue the point, but if you want to, and you're just hung up on being a prude... Let it go."

Dammit.

I pushed Colette back against the kitchen counter, grabbing her hip, cupping the side of her face to hold her firmly in place as I kissed her. She tasted like toothpaste, and the slick feel of her tongue against mine felt electric. I arched into her, and she moaned at the feeling of my erection pressing against her vulva. "Yeah, I like that," she breathed.

Hands on her hips, I turned her around roughly so she could feel it against the crack of her barely covered ass. I ran my hands up her sides, skimming the swells of her breasts, kissed at the nape of her neck and exposed shoulders. Her skin was warm, and she shivered at my touch.

"You do want me," Colette whispered.

"I want to FUCK you." My words came out as a growl.

"Good." She tried to turn in my arms, but I held her in place, running my hands over the front of her body now, lifting and cupping her tits, feeling those hard, sensitive nipples breath the cotton, making her squirm her ass against me as I gently thrust against it. I pulled her fractionally away from the counter, slid my hand into the waistband of her boxers, felt the stubble of her shaved pussy, and lower, fleshy wet lips protecting her heated tunnel.

Colette was wiggling in my arms, and I laughed. "Someone wants it."

"Someone does, please!"

I drew feminine lubricant up to the apex of her slit, rubbing wet circles over her clit, making her whine with need. Then I stopped and turned her around. "Go put on what you think is your sexiest lingerie."

"Seriously, Gary? You're just gonna stop..."

"Yeah. Cuz I want to see you all dressed up to be fucked."

"Ok."

I tilted her chin up. "Yes sir."

"Yes, sir." She bit her lip and cast her eyes at the floor for a moment before sprinting past me and slamming her bedroom door.

I got a bottle of water from the fridge, drained it in a few swallows. Looked at my hands. They were steady, desire the nervousness I felt. I felt like they should be shaking

After a few minutes, I heard Colette's bedroom door open, and footsteps in the hall. She came around the corner, and I clenched my jaw to keep it from falling.

The blonde was wearing a tiny bodysuit that looked like panties and a strapless bra connected by a thin strap of fabric running up the center of her torso. She spun, showing me her almost bare back, and the fact that the bottom was a g-string. The sight of those taut globes parted by the thin strap of fabric turned made my cock twitch in my pants.

"You like?" Her voice was hesitant.

"Yeah. Oh yeah."

Colette strutted up to me and planted a light kiss on my lips. "Does it turn you on? Does it make you hard, seeing me like this? Does it make you want to sink your dick into me and give me the fucking I need?" She pulled my belt open, slid her hand down into my jeans, wrapping warm fingers around my length, and jerking me slowly. "Yeah, it does make you hard..."

I pushed still-damp hair away from her face and kissed her. Fuck this felt good. "You wanna try that flogger?"

"Yes, please."

I led her by the hand to my bedroom, next to hers. It had always been hard to listen to her escapades through the wall, if I didn't have a date of my own over. I pushed her to sitting on the edge of the mattress, then pulled a Rubbermaid tote from under the bed.

"Shit!" Colette yelped as I opened it. Inside was all my stuff, restraints and impact tools and a few sex toys for when I had women over. It could look pretty scary to someone who didn't know what it was.

I pulled out two neoprene and Velcro cuffs, stood over my roommate, and fastened them around her proffered wrists. "If you need me to stop, for any reason, say 'red,' ok?"

"Sure."

"What do you use for birth control?"

Colette blushed. "I'm on the pill. Gotta be."

"I'll use condoms too, just for peace of mind. Is there anywhere you don't want me to cum?"

"Ummm..." she thought for a moment. "If you're gonna use a condom, don't finish in my pussy. Shoot it on my butt or tits. I like that." Another blush.

"Do you swallow?"

"Yeah."

"Is there anything you don't like? Anything you don't want me to do?"

"No anal? Not right now? Don't make this hurt, I've never been flogged before."

"The hurt is kinda the point." I rose and through the door restraint straps over the top of the door, closed it. The sound of the bolt was loud in the silence.

"Not like...hurt too much?"

"That I can do." I led Colette over to the door, used the clips on the straps to connect to the cuffs, stretching the blondes arms high and wide, presenting her back for whipping.

I retrieved a spreader bar and blindfold from the box, knelt behind her and cuffed the bar to her legs, opening them up wide. The lean musculature of her body turned me on, and starting at one cuffed able, I kissed my way up her taut leg, up her hip, back down to her right asscheek. I slipped a finger past the gusset of her skimpy outfit, angled it into her twat.

Colette stiffened, then relaxed as I probed her heated core, wet with arousal. "Feel good?" I asked quietly. "Do you like getting fingerfucked when you're tied up?"

"Yes," she moaned.

I kissed up her back, wrapped the blindfold around her eyes, knotted it over her fine blonde hair.

"What do you say if you need me to stop?"

"Red."

I reached down and kneaded one glute. "Good girl."

I stepped back and retrieved the flogger from the box. A storm of heavy leather straps narrowed down into a woven handle. I'd smacked myself with it a couple of times over my shoulders since purchasing it, and I had a fair idea of how hard I could swing it.

I flicked it through the air, and Colette bucked as the tails played lightly across her back. A little harder and she gave a little cry of surprise."That didn't hurt," I said.

"No? How do you know?"

"Tried it on myself."

I started a figure-eight motion, swiping the flogged across her back from shoulder to opposite buttock, moving fast enough now that I could hear the slaps of leather against skin. Faster and faster, and then I stopped. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. It feels like... Like a weird massage."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Sure. If you want?" She sounded hesitant.

I stepped up the side and swung again, this time targeting different body parts, swinging to strike her back, her ass her thighs, hard enough to hear a snap against skin. Each impact inspired a little cry from my bound roommate, sometimes high pitched, sometimes guttural. She jerked as the traces snapped around her side to impact her breast, arching her chest out and inhaling deeply.

Colette's back was pink from her shoulders to get upper thighs when I stopped. I slung the flogger over my shoulder, handle hanging down my chest, and stepped up behind her. "How you doing?"

"Good." Her voice was small, far away.

Submissive.

"Did you like that?"

I reached around and slipped the upper half of her teddy down, cupping her breast, feeling its warmth and heft and softness, gently rolling and pinching the turgid nipple between my fingers.

"Yes..." Her response was even more plaintive than before.

"What do you want, Colette? Right now? What should I do to you?"

"You should fuck me." The blonde rigged against her restraints half-heartedly, twisting her shoulders and arms. The cuffs were Velcro, she could've fought her way free if she'd wanted to, but she didn't.

I pulled my hand back and smacked her ass lightly. She arched it back against the impact, like she was offering herself to be mounted. "Wrong answer. What should I do to you?"

"You should shove your dick in my pussy and pound me hard." Colette was practically breathless with desire. Her knees kept turning inward like she was trying to find her thighs together, but the spreader bar was stopping her.

Another spank. "I can do this all day, pretty girl. What should I do to you? Think hard."

"Put me on my knees so I can suck you off?"

I smacked her butt again, harder this time. "Still wrong. What should I do to you, Colette?"

"I don't know! Fuck me?" Her voice was plaintive, confused, desperate with need.

I slid my other hand down her belly to cup her feminine mound. It was scorching hot through the thin layer of polyester, and she backed against my hand. "The correct answer is 'Whatever you want, Gary.'"

"Whatever you want, Gary. Please..."

I kissed down her back, over her ass, kneeling behind her. I pulled the thin strap of her g-string aside, exposing the wrinkled pucker of her asshole, her parted, swollen pussylips, glistening with moisture, flesh red and engorged. I slipped two fingers into her snatch, and it was like dipping my fingers into oil she was so wet.

"You REALLY liked being flogged, didn't you? That turned you on..."

"Yes..." Colette whimpered.

I pulled her buttcheek aside with my other half, closing my eyes as I pressed my face into her crack. I flickered my tongue over her anus, probing the tightly shut orifice, tasting clean flesh, a little soap.

Colette groaned and trembled against me, rolling her hips banking back against my tongue and finger. I reveled in the feeling of power I got from pleasuring the bound blonde, the knowledge that I could keep her stimulation going as long as I wanted, that she was fighting her restraints and couldn't move.

12