To My Senses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was powerless against me, and I liked it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Colette came, her grunts amping up into a shriek, and I felt her pussy grab my finger in waves, the tiny hole under my tongue squeezing tighter in the same rhythm.

I kept it up, driving her to a second climax, only standing to kiss her shoulder to her neck once she was limp and shaking, quiet, barely standing.

"And I think we found out, you like being restrained too..."

She didn't say anything, just stood there vibrating, slowly grinding her pushed back ass into my groin.

"Are you going to please me now, Colette?"

"Yes..."

"How?"

She swallowed loudly, licked her lips. "Whatever you want, Gary."

"Good girl," I whispered in her ear, before making her shiver by licking the lobe. "You gonna get down on your knees and suck my cock? Let me fuck your mouth?"

"Whatever you want, Gary."

"What about anal, Colette? Can I slip my dick into that tight ass?"

She inhaled loudly, grind back against my groin. "No, please, not right now."

"No?"

"No?"

"Later, please...I wanna go...first, make sure..."

I could see a blush had crept into her face, and I put a hand on her shoulder, silencing her. "This afternoon."

"Yes..."

"This afternoon you'll bend over for me, offer me that delicious little asshole?"

"Whatever you want, Gary."

I stepped back, pulled the condom from my pocket, unwrapped it and pushed my jeans down, rolling the rubber over my straining length. I moved back behind Colette, reaching down to guide my erection between her thighs, stroke her entrance with the crown. "What about your pussy, Colette? Are you going to please me with that? Pleasure my cock with that wet little hole?"

Even as on edge and crazy with need as she was, trembling with desire now that she was so close to being penetrated, she remembered. "Whatever you want, Gary."

I thrust forward, filling Colette in one long stroke, and she was so turned on, she came right there, shaking and crying out. I had to hold her up with my hands on her hips to keep her from sagging in the restraints. I moved slowly as her box squeezed around me, savoring the tightness, the slick slide back and forth. " Dammit, you feel good," I whispered. "Why haven't we done this before?"

My roommate didn't want to answer, and probably couldn't. All she could do was chant out "UH" with every slap of my hips against her firm ass. She was so wet I could hear lewd slurps from our joining, flesh on flesh, coated with liquid.

An arm around her breasts, and I reached down, roughly tugging the front of her teddy aside so I could rub her clit, and she came again with a high-pitched shriek, bucking in my grip.

I waited until the waves of ecstasy had finished with her and withdrew from her sodden core. Cole whimpered at my departure from her body, and I reached over her, fumbled with her restraints, unclipping them before tugging her arms down behind her back and securing the cuffs together. I forced her, stumbling, to her knees.

"Open up."

I rolled off the condom and Colette sought my prick out by scent, by the proximity of warmth, wrapping her lips around it and bobbing frantically. I put my hands on her still-damp hair, holding her head in place, beginning a slow, steady, deep rhythm, invading the back of her throat with my cock, making her cough at each withdrawal.

I felt power and dark employment as I facefucked my best friend's girlfriend. She was on her knees, restrained, pleasing me at my direction.

I left a hand on her head, reached down to push the top of her teddy down, freeing her perky handfuls for my touch. Colette came again, choking, coughing as she tried to scream, suck in air, around my cock. I laughed and pulled away as she gasped and twitched on her knees, unsure of where to try to look, senses abandoned in the wake of climax and rough use.

Back in again and I pumped her mouth like I had her pussy, fast, hard, seeking the relief from my straining balls that was only moments away. I pulled back and she sputtered as I jerked myself off with just a few more strokes... Colette flinched as the first blast of semen splattered her delicate throat, and I aimed the next five jets of pearly white across her tan bosom, streaking her mammaries with my jizz.

I stood there, chest heaving, looking down at my fucked-out and happy captive. She sat still, body still shaking as she processed our coupling, coming down from the high and excitement.

"Stay there," I told her. I ran to the kitchen for bottles of water and a rag, and returned to clean her up, hold the bottle to her lips for a drink.

Only then did I remove her restraints and blindfold and pick her up, carrying her a few steps to the bed and lying down next to her. She immediately curled to my side, arm around me, one leg between mine.

"That was amazing," she said, still breathless.

"It was fun," I confirmed.

Colette lifted her head, kissed me and set her cheek on my chest. "This won't get weird?" she asked.

"I don't plan on it."

"Good, cuz I want to keep going. You fuck other girls, I'll fuck other girls and guys, and we'll fuck each other when we want."

"Sound like fun." I paused. "What about Mike?"

"I'll let him know that we did it. That you were better than good. And that'll be that."

"That'll be that," I mused.

"Yeah." Colette's hand trailed down my abdomen and wrapped around my half-hard cock. "And we'll keep fucking each other for fun." Her lips fluttered against my neck, and her voice was breathy, seductive. "I know I need to offer you my ass this afternoon, ask you nicely to fuck it. I figure you'll tie me up for that as well...could we have some nice, gentle sex yet this morning?"

I pulled her lips to mine for a kiss, then reached into my nightstand for another condom. I applied it and gently rolled Colette over. Her legs parted for me, and her eyes widened, mouth opening for more air as I slid myself inside her.

Then our bodies were together from lips to groin, tongues moving as I moved back and forth inside her. Colette gripped my back, fingernails like claws digging into my shoulders, legs climbing up high to wrap around me as I held her to the bed and pounded into her. She pulled away from our kiss. "I've never been whipped before. I liked that. Let's do that again."

Sweat dripped from my forehead to her hair as I thrust. "You ever been spanked before?"

"No...but I have a feeling I'm gonna be..."

We changed positions once after she came, turning her over, putting her in her hands and knees with her back perfectly arched, legs spread to show me her plump inviting pussylips welcoming me in. I moved slow and deliberate filling her, withdrawing completely surging forward again while one hand reached around to play with the apex of her slit or her swaying tits, draw her to further heights of pleasure.

She begged me not to cum in her, she wanted to feel it again, to feel it dripping down her thighs like she would when I unloaded in her ass this afternoon, and after I'd given her one more screaming, shaking climax, I granted her wish. I pulled out, pulled off the rubber, and pumped myself a few times, aiming for her cute, pink backdoor, spraying the crack of her butt, both cheeks with ribbons of spunk.

Colette looked over her shoulder at me, tired and satisfied, and collapsed on the bed, waving off my attempts to clean her up. I flipped down next to her, and we were both so hot and sweaty, we didn't make any attempt to cuddle, just lay there breathing hard.

I closed my eyes, tried to still my pounding heart to a more normal rhythm.

Behind my eyes, phone menus danced and options were considered and rejected at the speed of thought.

An app, huh?

12