To My Senses Ch. 04

Story Info
Like The World Is Ending.
6.5k words
4.19
2.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter takes place several years (and this is referenced within the story) after one of the characters was under age in a previous chapter. Everyone engaging in sexual activity in this chapter is over 18.

*****

"Hey you. Wanna hang out?"

"Sure. Your place or mine?" Nina's voice sounded excited.

"Yours."

"Just as well, I've got some homework you can help me with."

"Sounds like fun."

"Do you want me to wear anything for you, big brother?"

"Don't call me that. And...sure. Still got that Goldilocks costume from Halloween?"

"Yes, I do." Now she sounded even more excited.

"Be wearing that when I get there."

I packed a backpack and headed out. Friday night in early December and we'd already had snow. That had made for fun times driving back from my parent's cabin with Nina at Thanksgiving.

The Somalian girl had gone into foster care after her parents were accused of beating her. Once graduated from high school, she'd re-entered my life, a friend seeking stability, and after a short period of awkwardness, a frequent companion in my bed. Nina had a taste for as much pain as I could dish out, and I quite often obliged her. In fact, I'd just bought a new paddle...

I took her up to Thanksgiving because she had no one to spend time with over the holidays. Colette was in New Zealand with Mike, who called me every week. Cady had split for parts unknown. And her family wasn't exactly supportive. Or safe to be around.

That left me, her "big brother."

She liked teasing me with role-playing big brother-little sister in bed, and even though we looked nothing alike, weren't related in any way, it still kinda creeped me out. I'd known this girl back before she was of legal age, hearing her beg her big brother to belt her ass was just weird.

But, we enjoyed each other's company in and out of the bedroom, and honestly, I had to admit to a sense of protectiveness and affection towards her that I didn't feel towards any other of my sexual partners. I'd risked everything for this girl, watched her grow up into a beautiful young woman, and I was insanely attracted to her now.

Sometimes I wondered if I was falling in love with her.

Or if I could.

Cady was still a missing puzzle piece in my chest, an open wound that only slowed bleeding when I ignored it.

Maybe a close relationship with my "little sister" would help me get over that loss. Or maybe I should just distract myself with some carnal fun.

I pulled into Nina's driveway and hurried up to the door, jacket pulled tight and hat pulled low against the cold. I rang the bell of her one-bedroom rental, and waited, teeth nearly chattering.

She opened the door and I stepped in, and she closed the door quickly. The living room was cozy, painted yellow, a small kitchen and laundry off to the left, bedroom and bathroom to the right. Books lay scattered across the floor, flashcards spread across the coffee table in front of the TV. She'd turned the heat up to a comfortable eighty-five, if the sweat that was starting to form in my hair was any indication.

The door shut behind me, and I turned, and I could see why she'd raised the temperature.

She'd accepted my request to wear her Goldilocks costume, and had changed into black Mary Janes, white thigh-high stockings and a short, yellow, checked jumper skirt, flared by a stiff white lace petticoat. Under the top of the dress was a short sleeve puffy white shirt cut low to show off her chest. A tiny brown bear safety-pinned to the skirt completed the ensemble.

My heart stopped for a moment, just looking at her. I really liked this woman.

I stepped up close and put a hand on her hip, another on her cheek, looked into her wide almond eyes before pulling her into a kiss.

Her tongue sought out mine, soft wet muscle, and she moaned when mine pushed against it.

I let go of her and stepped back before I dragged her down to the floor right there. "Fuck, I missed you," I said softly, and I meant it more than usual.

"You just saw me like last week!"

"Yeah, but...I missed you." I couldn't really describe it. I felt like I was seeing her again after a long time away. I really did care for this woman. I shook my head, looked away. "You said something about studying?"

Nina sat down heavily on the sofa, box braids swaying, pout on her plump lips, and crossed her arms. "I thought you were gonna..."

"Help you with your homework?"

She laughed and it was music to my ears.

"Show me what you've got."

I kept Nina on edge the entire time I was helping her study, sitting on the couch with her and slowly sliding my hand up and down her bare thigh as I read through the tee-see-are-enn flashcards.

She aced the questions after three times through the deck, and when I put down the cards, I smiled at her so long she blushed and took a sip of her water. "What?"

"I'm proud of you. You beat a really shitty situation and you're working harder than most people I know to get even farther from it."

She'd gotten her licensed practical nurse license in record time while working in a "gun and knife club" hospital in Minneapolis, going to school nights and online, pushing harder and faster for her registered nurse degree than most people working forty hours could be expected to.

"You too."

"Not like you." I'd been pounding through dual accounting degrees in finance and business at the local tech college, the only school of higher education that would take me with a rape accusation, even unproven. All while working at the bank. "You're special."

Another blush, another sip of water, and I took the glass from Nina, set it on the coffee table, and gently pushed her to her back on the couch. Her legs wrapped around my back as I lowered myself to her, and then her lips were against mine, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of closeness, of heat, of rising sexual excitement as her hands stroked my back under my shirt and she slowly humped her groin up against mine.

Nina broke our kiss with a gasp, looked up at me over her, smiled shyly. "I don't want you to be proud of me, big brother. Not tonight."

"Good."

"Good?"

I smiled wolfishly at her. "I was looking for a reason to spank you tonight."

"Uhhhhhhhnnn..." Nina groaned and rolled her hips, feeling my erection trapped between us.

"I bet you've been a bad girl, Nina. Have you?"

She bit her lip, cutely, nodded.

"What did you do that I need to punish you for?"

"I touched myself. Down there."

"Down where. You're a big girl, use your words. Tell me what you did."

A blush infused her dark cheeks. "I touched my pussy before you came over. After I got dressed up for you."

"What did you use? Your fingers, or a toy?"

"My fingers to start. Then a dildo. The clear one with the wide head. Then that really slim vibrator."

"That's a lot of toys in not much time. Did you cum?"

"Three times. I'm sorry."

"What were you thinking about when you came?"

"You. Spanking me. You almost always do that when you come over. You fucking me." Nina pulled my head down and her lips pressed violently to mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth to duel with my own.

We separated again, and she looked up at me with wanton need in her eyes. "Tell me. Tell me what you're gonna do to me. Please, I wanna hear it..."

"I'm gonna pull you over my knee, pull your panties down. I'm gonna spank your butt red for being a naughty girl, until you're begging me to stop. Them I'm gonna put my cock where you put your toys. Then in your mouth. Then back in your pussy. Over and over again. You need to thank me for disciplining you like you need, and you're going to do it with your holes."

Nina's breath caught at my description of her impending fucking, and then she smiled. "But not my homework?"

"Huh?"

"I don't have to fuck you too thank you for helping me with my homework?"

I grinned. "Nah. That's free. Cuz I really like you."

The Somalian woman laughed as I shifted to sitting on the sofa, pulled her roughly up and across my lap. She sprawled on my knees, torso on the cushions, sorry skirt giving me an unobstructed view of her thighs and the lower curves of her bottom. I pushed the fabric up to expose her rear, slid my finger under the strap of her tiny thong. "Is this why you were having such a hard time concentrating on your homework?"

"Yes..."

"If you were a good girl, you wouldn't wear this. I'm gonna have to take it off you." I tugged the skimpy little piece of fabric down her legs, held it up in front of her face. "What did I ask you to wear?"

"My Goldilocks costume, I did though..."

"Did this come with your Goldilocks costume? Did any panties come with it?"

"No..."

I pushed my hand between her thighs, roughly spreading them. "This is what I wanted to see. Not underwear."

Nina always did the most masterful job of shaving herself that I'd ever seen on a woman, and today was no exception. Her vulva was smooth and perfectly hairless, to a degree I'd only seen with partners who waxed regularly. Her thighs were wet, and when I separated her perfect little nether lips, the pink flesh they protected was dripping with feminine lubricant.

"Push your ass up, Nina, and spread your legs."

She pushed up on her toes, lifting that tight, firm rump slightly into the air for my hand, her open legs showing off her pussy and opening her cheeks to display her anus.

"Now ask nicely."

A smile lit up her gorgeous, angular face, and she rolled her hips, grinding her mons against my leg. "Please spank me, big brother?"

I did. I pulled my hand back and delivered a stinging slap to one cheek, pulled my hand back again and waited. Nina grunted at the impact, turned her head forward so she wasn't watching her punishment. "One. Thank you, Gary."

The smack to the other glute drove her forward slightly, and she pushed back. "Two. Thank you, Gary."

I lost count of how many times I spanked her. My hand was sore by the time I decided to pause, her tushy was bruised dark red, and she'd cum three times, from the pain and humiliation of being spanked over my knee, and her grinding against me. Her cries of pain and pleasure were loud, the shrieks indistinguishable whether they were inspired by my hand on her ass, or her twat on my leg.

I enjoyed it all.

Nina's pussy was literally dripping, her juices leaking out of her pink core and down onto my pant leg. She shivered as I pushed two fingers into her. "Good girls don't get wet from being punished," I said ominously.

"Your little sister does," she whimpered.

I stroked the front wall of her tunnel, making her shiver, her hips jerk. I withdrew and smelled the lubricant she'd put on me, extended my tongue to taste. "You're delicious, Nina."

"Thank you."

I slid those fingers gently across her rosebud, transferring the liquid, then rubbing small circles over the whorl.

"Gary..." she sounded nervous.

"I'm not putting anything in you, I know your limits." Nina had a hard and fast rule against anal. She had heard stories of - and seen - the results of infections caused by rectal trauma, and didn't want to take the risk. She did enjoy this though, as I could tell from the increased rolling of her pelvis against my leg.

Definitely gonna be laundry day tomorrow.

I stopped rubbing her asshole, reached over and gently turned her gorgeous face towards me. "I have a new paddle in that bag. Crawl over on your hands and knees, put it in your teeth, crawl back."

Nina smiled and slithered off my lap and I got a great view of her bare butt and hairless snatch as she crawled to my backpack. Opening it delicately, she held up the silicone paddle with an expression of joy, then bit down on the edge and crawled back.

I pulled her up on my lap, this time with my arm around her back, legs splayed open over mine. "Pull down your shirt."

She obeyed instantly, tugging the flimsy white garment down below her tits, showing me the firm and perky handfuls topped with darker brown nipples. I rubbed the smooth paddle over each breast in slow circles, making her writhe on my lap. "Look at me, Nina."

Her gorgeous face turned towards me, brilliant eyes lifted and locked on mine. "Count, and say thank you." I brought the silicone strap down on her right tit in a deadblow, leaving it still before beginning to rub again. Her mouth opened wide to suck in air, cheeks climbing in a flinch. "One. Thank you, Gary."

The left mammary got a slap, and she jerked, have a little cry before arching her chest against the smooth rubber gliding over her flesh. "Two. Thank you, Gary."

I paddled her breasts twelve times, alternating between them while we watched each other's faces and she thanked me for hurting her. The feeling of power was intoxicating. No partner of had yet could keep up with my like Nina, and ask for more. Outside of assplay, she'd take anything I gave her, happily, because it turned me and her on.

I dragged the edge of the paddle down between her thighs, rubbed the hard edge up and down her slit. Nina closed her eyes and rolled her hips, grinding her clit against the toy, breath coming in pants as she masturbated against what had caused and would cause her pain. "Should I punish your pussy?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," she whispered. "She's naughty too..."

Nina's breath came out in a shocked cry when I brought the toy down on her vulva, looking up at me with a plaintive expression of hurt on her face.

I waited.

"One. Thank you, Gary."

I forced my face to be stern, to hold gaze with her as I continued. She flinched and yelped with every impact, and I could tell from the trembling in her legs she was forcing herself not to close them, to try not to protect her sensitive privates.

After ten strikes, I returned to rubbing the edge of the strap up and down her slit, smearing the liquid leaking out of her. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasurable stimulation.

"I think I need to use this paddle on your ass a few times, and then you'll be ready for me to fuck you. What do you think?"

"Yes..." she squeezed her eyes tighter shut, ground herself against the rubber edge harder and faster. "Will you be fucking my mouth first, or my pussy?"

"Haven't yet decided." I manhandled her off my lap and onto the couch in a kneeling position, tits against the back, legs spread, spine bowed and bottom arched out, modesty not at all protected by the tiny skirt. She looked so cute, so innocent.

So powerless.

My natural instincts were to protect her, to be gentle with her, to please her, and that made hurting her like this even more arousing.

The paddle made a loud fleshy smack against her offered ass, and Nina bit off a shriek at the sting, then looked back at me with wonder in her wide eyes. "YES. THAT. Do that again!"

I spanked her repeatedly with the paddle, and by the time that I pushed my pants down and sank my aching erection into her steaming hot channel, she'd already cum twice. Her pussy clenched around me as I moved, slower at first, then faster, hammering grunts and yelps from her lungs. The Somalian girl kept her head down on the back of the couch, submissively letting me use her for my pleasure.

I pulled away before I could finish. I wasn't very close, but I didn't want to get lost in the excitement and creampie her. "Get me off with a blowjob."

Nina whirled and dropped to her knees on the floor, taking my dripping wet cock between her lips and to the back of her throat in one quick slide. She bobbed her head wildly waiting until she'd run out of air to pull off with a gasp.

She stroked slimy spit down my shaft with both hands, looking up at me happily, pumping me deliberately. Another wad of saliva drooled out on my cockhead, and Nina took me back in her mouth, sucking and bobbing furiously, trying to get me off quickly.

My hand on her sleek braids, I pulled her down to the base of my prick. I felt her tongue slip out between my cock and her lip and begin probing at my scrotum, and I arched, driving deeper as my balls unloaded their contents.

Nina gave a little whimper of surprise and enjoyment, and then started swallowing as my spunk jetted into the back of her throat. I could tell she was fighting not to gag, not to cough, and I stroked the side of her face. "Good girl." My voice sounded strained, the pleasure of her fellatio so exquisite I could barely speak for the tightening and relaxing rolling through my body.

She pulled off with a pop, and licked her lips exaggeratedly before bursting out laughing.

I lifted her to her feet with a finger under her chin. "I want to return the favor. Go lay down on the edge of the bed, spread your legs."

Her braids whirled as she shook her head. "No, I want you in me again."

I grinned. "I could be convinced."

"Oh, before I forget..." Nina dashed for the coat hook in the kitchen entryway, rummaged through her satchel, and brought me back a piece of official-looking paper. "Figured you'd like to see this."

It was a sexually transmitted disease test from the free tech school clinic. I got tested there regularly and recommended it to my partners.

The paper was dated two days ago. "Healthy as a horse," Nina announced happily.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture I'd taken of my own results last week. "Same here. Haven't had anyone new since, and they all showed me their tests."

"That app you made, you should add a section for these." She gestured with the paper.

I considered it. Maybe a future update... "How's been Selector for you?"

That earned me a salacious smile. "I've made some friends..."

"Fun friends? Safe friends?"

"You'd be my first call if I needed any help, big brother."

"Good. Don't call me that."

I took her hand as she led me to the bedroom, kicking off my pants and shedding my shirt along the way. The room was decorated in pastel purple and white, frilly and girly. I shoved Nina down onto the bedspread, then stepped back out to retrieve condoms from my pants pocket. When I returned, her legs were spread wide, fingers moving in and out of her pussy.

"Got a request for you, big brother," she purred.

I settled down on the bed. "Yeah?"

Nina withdrew her fingers, smiled and brushed them across my lips, climbed atop me and began rubbing her bald lips up and down the length of my reviving dick with sensual, slow rolls of the hips. After a moment, she seemed to work up the courage to speak her mind. "Two things, actually. One, I want you to cum in me."

I inhaled sharply.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry." She hopped off the bed and sorted through a pile of papers on her desk for the box of contraceptives. She showed it to me, and today's pill was gone. "I'm careful to take it at the same time every day." A few taps on her phone showed me the alarm she'd set "Baby prevention pill"

I laughed. "Never heard it called that before."

"I also put my diaphragm in before you got here. I'd... I'd just really like to feel you let go in me. I'd like to be that close to you." Nina almost seemed shy about her desires.

"You're comfortable with this? With the risks?"

"There hardly aren't any. Are you?"

I hadn't cum in anyone since Cady. My contraception was condoms with partners I'd not known for a while and sometimes pulling out on top of that. "I mean yeah, I'd like to, but...I dunno. Let's just see where it goes? If it happens, I'm not gonna worry too much?"

" So that's pretty much a 'yes.' Yay!"

I smirked. "Not necessarily. Maybe I pull out and give you a facial."

She shivered at the thought.

"What else was there?"

"Ummm..." Nina blushed and stared at the floor.

"Spit it out."

"No, I prefer to swallow." She giggled.

"Nina..."

Her wide, dark eyes came back to me. "A couple of the guys I've been with have wanted me to do anal. You know I have some hangups about that."

12