To My Senses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and if anyone tries to trick you or force the matter, kick them out, kick their ass, or call me. I'm always available." I could feel a protective nature rising within me. Hell, maybe I DID think of her like a little sister...

"I was thinking... If I'm gonna try it... I'd like to try it with you. You're the only guy I trust to do it right, to not be pushy, to be gentle with me. You're the only guy I trust to respect it if I say 'stop' or 'I'm too scared' or 'I'm uncomfortable.'"

My dick twitched at the thought of sodomizing her. I had a kink for anal, and yes, ever since our sexual relational started, I'd wanted to have the Somalian girls ass. But I still felt...protective.

"You don't need to try it if you're afraid, just because some dudes want you to."

"But I do want to try it. With you, big brother. I want us to have anal sex. That's what I was thinking about while I was masturbating before you got here."

"You really want to do this?"

"I really want to try it with you and see if I can do it. And I know you'll make me feel comfortable and safe and you'll stop if I ask you to. I trust you."

I'd sat up on the edge of the bed when she handed me her pills, and now I collapsed backward, pulling her to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, one across her back, my other hand almost completely covering her ass.

And then I kissed her. I enjoyed kissing her. I enjoyed the taste of her lips and tongue, the sounds she made, the excitement and frenzy we coaxed from each other.

Nina pushed herself up off my chest and looked down at me, biting her lip and beginning again that erotic slide of her labia up and down my prick. I still stoked her movements with a hand on her hip, and reached down to angle my erection up. She grinned and raised herself guiding the head into her waiting snatch and slowly sinking down, filling herself with me.

I had to groan at the exquisite feeling of my prick tunneling up inside her body, stretching that tight, slick little passage seemingly to its limits. She raised and lowered herself several times, getting used to the feeling of riding me, then leaned forward and began bouncing her ass, coming almost completely off my cock, then slamming back down again, throwing in pushes back to take me even deeper.

I relocated my hands from her hips to her tits, pulling down the costume shirt to under them, palming and pinching, hefting and gently twisting. Then harder, groping and kneading paddle-stung flesh to make her moan and yelp amidst her chanted grunts.

Fuck...

I pulled her flat to my chest, held her there while I thrust up furiously into her, spreading her legs wide with my knees, restraining her in place.

Nina turned her head from where it was on my shoulder, looked at me, and I almost said "I love you."

Almost.

It seemed like it would've been appropriate.

Instead, I growled and seized her neck, and forced a kiss upon her lips, forced my tongue into her mouth to attack and subdue hers. I brought my hand down hard on her already bruised ass, and she whimpered into our kiss and came. Her body locked up and after a moment of stillness she trembled, screeched loudly and I hard to hold her still to keep her from thrusting herself back onto my prick so wildly she hurt me

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, just keep going, just like that, just like that, SHIT!"

Her next climax was a product of us working together, me continuing to thrust up into her still-spasming pussy, her throwing herself back and forth on my cock, grinding her clit on my pubic bone until she came again. Or maybe she didn't stop coming and the first one continued.

I couldn't tell, and I didn't care. I just held her to my chest while she clenched and twitched and leaked girlcum into our joining.

Nina pulled away, pulled off, my meat slapping my abdomen wetly, and she kissed her way down my chest with little flutters of the lips. She grinned as she held me upright, fluttered more kisses around the sensitive head and underside, then turned around and squatted, straddled my lap again, this time facing away. She leaned back, hands on either side of my chest, and began slowly sliding herself up and down my pole.

"Where'd this come from?" I asked. The view and sensation were fantastic.

"Saw it in a porn, wanted to try it. You like?"

"Yeah." I helped support her by holding her hips, but she didn't seem to need it, body and limbs toned from martial arts classes. Still didn't know when she found the time to work those in.

Eventual Nina wanted it deeper and sat forward, fully burying me inside her, twitching her butt at me and leaning forward to give me a great view of my erection sliding between her contrasting nether lips as she humped away. I fondled her ass, rubbing the bruised skin, sneaking my thumb between her cheeks to stroke her tiny backdoor.

"I'm thinking about your cock doing that," she purred.

"So am I." I eased her off me, shifted my weight on top. She smiled sweetly and lifted her legs high up my back, wrapping herself around me like a spider as I slipped back into her leaking slot. I held her close and began moving, deep strokes straining against her body, hard, fast slams that made her throw her head back and scream.

The end came quickly, and I gripped her hard, pulled her sweaty, thrashing body against me, grunting as mindless pleasure blew away my ability to form coherent words. I laid my forehead against hers and kissed her weakly as my whole body throbbed, each spasm pumping another rope of sperm into her pussy, filling up her vaginal canal so full I could feel my spending leaking out around.

"Yes, like that, I want it..." Nina cooed.

I lifted myself up, gazed down at the model-beautiful young woman beneath me. Indecision and conflict tore at me. Strong emotion from the closeness and violence of our copulation, it had to be. Nothing to do with the fact that I'd risked my life to protect her. Sacrificed my future.

No, I felt protective because she was beautiful and submissive and I'd just cum in her bareback. That had to be it.

I pulled away and flipped down next to Nina, breathing hard. She looked over at me them proper herself up on her elbows abdomen flexing as she tried to push out my deposit, tried to watch it leak out. Eventually she reached down and I felt my cock revive as her fingers squelched lewdly in her hole. They came back out coated in strings of our cum, and she gazed at them wonderingly for a minute before sucking them clean.

Rolling onto her side, Nina regarded me for a long while. "You like that?"

"Yeah. Fuck yeah."

"You liked filling up your little sister's tight pussy with all your hot cum, didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nina..."

She laughed, slapped my chest. "I'm just giving you shit, Gary."

"I know."

Her voice changed from lighthearted to sultry like flipping a switch. "You wanna try filling up a different hole next?"

I swallowed. Yes, yes I did. "Shower first."

Nina's bathroom was old, with green and white wallpaper and a yellowed countertop and bath, but she accented it with blue and yellow polka dot shower curtain. She shed the Goldilocks costume by shimmying it over her head, gave me a great show of bending over to adjust the water temperature.

I got in behind her, and held her close. She turned away from the shower spray, not wanting to get her braids wet, shielding herself with my body. Arms pinned to my chest, she craned her neck forward to kiss me lightly. I responded with a sigh, closing my eyes and focusing on her lips, the pressure, the soft feel of them, their movements against mine, the excitement of her tongue darting against mine.

I leaned us against the tile wall, released her arms. She snuggled closer and wrapped me in a hug, one leg hooking over my hip.

"I really like this," I said.

"Me too."

I said nothing.

"You wanna clean this sweat off and keep going?"

"Yeah." I didn't want to let go of her, but I stepped back anyway. We wiped the sweat off ourselves quickly and efficiently, Nina squatting and fingering even more of my load out of herself, a smirk on her face.

I shut the water off and we dried off in the humid, confines of the tiny room, somehow cold enough to pull goosebumps from our skin. I gazed hungrily at Nina's tiny ass, the plump pussy flesh between her thighs as she bent to dry off her legs.

"Nina?"

"Yeah?"

"Bend over the counter."

She dropped the towel to the floor, pushing her breasts against the Formica and lifting her bottom, spreading her legs. "This is how you want to do it?"

"Not your ass..." I fisted my erection and rubbed the angry, swollen head against her wet, parted lips, pushed slowly inside, stretching her sheath once again. I buried myself inside her, hips pressed against her bruised buttocks, straining for a millimeter more depth.

I reached down and forcibly turned her head to the side. "I want you to watch me fuck you, Nina. Watch while I take your pussy."

She groaned. "You gonna cum in your sister? Fill her to the brim again with your spunk?"

"Oh yeah."

Hands on her hips, I pumped her for what felt like hours. She came hard twice, jerking her bottom against my groin, rolling her snatch against the edge of the counter, crying out her climaxes as I continued my metronomic pounding against her butt, slipping in and out, in and out of that sleek, slippery box.

My orgasm jolted her forward as she felt the jizz shoot out into the depths of her vagina, coating the fleshy walls. I pulled her back against me, holding our bodies close as I finished, then stepped back to watch my spending leak out in rivulets that streaked clear lines down her thighs and fell in fat globs to the floor.

Nina straightened and reached for a washcloth, wiped her crotch down as I watched, breathing heavy. "What was that for?" she asked.

"Do I have to have a reason to want to cum in my gorgeous little sister?"

"Hey!"

I stood and put a finger to her lips. "My one condition for doing this next? You cut it with the family stuff."

"Awwww..."

"Butt stuff versus incest jokes. Your call?"

"Both?" There was a twinkle in her eye.

"One or the other."

"Fine..." She pulled a bottle of lube from the bathroom cabinet, set it on the counter, and then sauntered out of the room. I picked it up and stared at it, waited a moment, then followed her out.

The Somalian girl was face up-ass down on the bed, and I knelt at her side. "You good?"

"Nervous. But I trust you."

I lowered my face and planted a kiss on her cheek. She giggled as my fingers sought our combined cum from her pussy, rubbed it over her lips, began stroking them as I teased my tongue over her pucker. Back and forth, swirling around, making as delicate and detailed love to her anus as I would to her pussy.

Thoroughly spit-lubed, I transferred her drooling wetness up her perineum, began teasing the center of the whorl, dipping my fingertip in deeper and deeper. I put my other hand on her spine to keep her from writhing too much, as she had begun shifting with excitement.

A squeeze of lube, and my finger slipped into her relaxed butthole completely, and a minute late, I added another. I pumped slowly, twisting even slower, massaging her rectal chute from the inside."Where are your toys?" I asked.

"Top right dresser drawer."

I took her slim vibrator and a slightly larger rubber phallus from under a pile of underwear, and returned to the bed. The vibrator glistened as I dribbled lube onto it, and her relaxed backdoor admitted the tip easily. It slid slowly in, and I activated it.

Nina had been moaning quietly, and now she jerked, whimpered. I looked over at her and she nodded, closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation. I grinned and began a slow rub of her feminine mound, doubling the stimulation.

I got a particular sense of satisfaction watching her asshole clench around the cylinder as she came with a grunt and a buck of the hips, and I let her finish before extracting the toy. It was clean and slippery, and I lay it on the bed.

"Slightly bigger toy now."

"No, now you."

"If you're scared of this, we need to do this in steps."

She rolled to her side and pulled our naked bodies together, hands roaming over me. "Right now, I'm not scared. I just want YOU."

My heart leaped to hear her say she wanted me. I kissed her, and it was straining, rough, sensual as our hands pulled and slid and scratched at each other's flanks and backs.

"Roll over."

She did, and I sat just long enough to grab the lube before snuggling down behind her. I gently pushed her top leg over her lower, reached down with wet fingers to slowly stroke the lube into her muscular ring. Another squeeze wet my hand and I slicked my erection up.

"You know, this should've been done a LOT slower," I whispered. "Toys. Plugs. Ordering you to wear them out on dates." I teased her backdoor with my tool, and pressed forward slowly. I could feel her pushing back, and then the head popped through.

"Fuuuuuck..." she breathed.

"You ok?"

"So far..."

I pushed forward at a rate of about a centimeter per decade, feeling every angstrom of her asshole sliding down my erection. I slithered my arm under her side to co her breast, reached down with my other hand to adjust her legs, lifting and opening the top one to show me access to her clit. I rubbed as I thrust, and she stiffened as as I filled her more completely.

Gentle rocking, gentle stroking, and she still didn't relax. I kissed her chin and jawline over her shoulder, held her tight to my chest, felt her rapid breathing and pounding heart.

"Checking in," I whispered.

"I don't like this."

"Does it hurt? What's wrong?"

"No, you're good. I just don't like it."

"Ok, I'll pull out. Slowly."

"Don't. Just... Keep going. I want to do this with you."

My hips twitched and I slipped a little further forward, making her groan. Nina turned her head, holding my gaze with the corner of her eye. "Keep going, big brother. I want your cum. I wanna feel it..."

Between my gentle ticking, and the slow circles I was stroking over her clit, she finally did cum, and I had to hold still because the squeezing of her asshole just about snapped my tool off. "That's it, sis," I whispered in her ear. "Cum for me. Cum with my cock in your ass."

It felt like forever before I finished. Millimeters of movement in her asshole, slowly rising excitement, holding the gorgeous girl close and whispering dirty in her ear. Finally I pulled her close, making her whine with discomfort as I held against her sore bottom, my cock twitching as I filled her butt with my spunk in a series of heartstopping clenches. "Dammit," I breathed into Nina's ear.

She reached back to slide a hand through my sweaty hair.

"How was it?"

"I had fun. I hope you did too..."

"I liked that you liked it. I was more comfortable with you than I think I would've been with anyone else."

"That's good," I answered cautiously.

She slithered away, my prick slipping free with a felt - if not heard - pop. Up on her knees, and Nina spread her thighs wide, arched her back. I watched as her anus flexed, winked, white and clear liquid drooling out. "Take a picture with your phone."

"What?"

"Evidence. I wanna have evidence that I did it."

I hopped off the bed, grabbed my phone from my jeans, and snapped a quick pic of her toned muscular back, pushed out bottom, a globule of spunk slipping down the rim of her pucker.

I showed her the picture and she texted it to herself, her phone buzzing across the room.

"We should do this again."

"Thought you didn't like it?"

"Later," she said with a laugh. "Like, my thirtieth birthday. I've got a girlfriend I'd like to watch you fuck in the ass. Then you can fuck mine. Next time you take this picture, there'll be two of us in it."

I knew Nina played with girls too, but the thought made my heart rate accelerate. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'll introduce you two. I think you'll like her."

"What's her name?" I flopped back on the bed, sighed. I was looking forward to sleeping here tonight, with Nina snuggled against me.

"I met her at the hospital. Got kinda roughed up during sex. I guess she couldn't figure out where the fucking ended and the fighting began. Her name is Tori."

12