To My Senses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See calmed down when I was done, closing her eyes and concentrating on the sensation of my hand kneading her glutes, then squirming and moaning as it slid lower brushing wet flesh that was swollen with arousal.

I motioned her off my lap, bent and kissed her, and my heart melted as she melted towards me. It made me feel so happy to know that she felt loved, felt like she belonged to someone, and that I made her feel that way.

Jessie sank to her knees beside the blonde as I stood, licked her lips and waggled her eyebrows at me as I pushed down my boxers to expose my erection. See giggled, took me in her hand, pumping slowly as she looked up at me with her wide, green eyes. "Thank you for spanking me, master."

A dual blowjob is probably one of most men's biggest fantasies, and no matter how many times I received one, I could understand why, and I never took it for granted. Jessie nibbled and licked and kissed around the head, fluttering her tongue along the sides of the shaft as Sienna ducked her head and gently suckled on my nuts, one at a time, slowly licking my scrotum before taking each big egg into her mouth to give it some attention. And when both my testicles had been worshiped, she slid the nightie down Jessie's shoulders, lowered her mouth to the brunette's nipples to suck and tease there.

Jessie meanwhile had begun taking me deep, long slow slides of her lips down my prick, deliberately extending her tongue to lick my sack when she bottomed out, pulling away with an exquisite slide that set my nerves on fire. Then she passed me off to Sienna.

Sienna's technique was a little different. A few pumps with her hands, a few quick bobs of the head that had my dick squelching in the back of her throat, and then she looked up at me with her brilliant green eyes, waiting for me to use her mouth as I wanted, thrusting myself or moving her head up and down.

I held her still, rolling my hips to pump back and forth through her lips. The blonde sighed happily, then squealed around my meat as Jessie reached between her thighs to begin playing with her already juicing twat.

I moved between the two women as I saw fit, either enjoying the second playing with me or enjoying the sight of her playing with her partner. I was pretty sure Sienna came once, not from being touched by Jessie, but from me firmly and deliberately bobbing her head on my meat, spearing into her gullet and choking her briefly before withdrawing.

Eventually, they brought the arousal to full boil, and I put a hand on Jessie's head, began pumping my cock with the other, aiming for her tongue, for her wide open mouth, which, despite the wide O-shape it was making, was somehow still smiling. Maybe it was the adoration and glee twinkling in her gray eyes. Next to her, Sienna was bent, once more licking, tracing around her right nipple, making the brunette shudder even as she fought to stay still for my impending cumshot.

My whole body tightened as I let go, a stream of spunk jetting forcefully into Jessie's mouth. I could feel my ab muscles clench and my toes curl with each pulse of pleasure, and Sienna reached out to fondle my nuts, keeping the sensation going as I continued cumming, five ropes of creamy white jizz across my lover's tongue and a few weak spurts decorating her chin.

I watched, quivering, and Jessie licked her lips, and very deliberately took Sienna's face in her hands, pulling her face to hers for a steamy, passionate kiss and a shared taste of my spending.

Finished snowballing my cum back and forth, both women looked up at me, happily, expectantly, waiting for my command.

"Thank you," I breathed. It was still hard to breathe after that body-wracking climax. "Why don't you young ladies strip and get on the bed. It's my turn for a taste."

Jessie let her half-on nightie slide down her slim torso, climbed onto the bed gracefully, reclining on her elbows and looking up at me for further instructions.

See was a little more hesitant, slowly slipping the short nightdress down her to her hips and then off. Seven years later, she wasn't comfortable showing me her scar. The burns on her arms she'd come to accept that I'd see even if she covered them up with long sleeves elsewhere, but she always seemed like she thought the Morgan-inflicted burn on her torso would disappoint me. The red pucker stretched from the top of her pubis up her abdomen, curved around one breast, went over her shoulder, and trailed down to one buttcheek.

Even scarred, a mother to six children, ten years older than when she'd flashed me in my college office, she was still beautiful. More beautiful, if that was possible.

I told her that, as she bit her lip and looked at the floor. I turned to Jessie. "And you are even prettier than when I met you too."

"I'm already naked, daddy, you don't need to flatter me."

I propelled Sienna to the bed with a gentle push, arranged the women the way I wanted -- flat on their backs, next to each other, knees bent and feet on the bed. I l knelt, lowered my face to Jessie's cunt, looked up her torso. She met my eyes and giggled, reached out and grabbed See's hand.

I moved between them as each one approached climax, always maintaining contact with the other, whether that was a hand on the leg or abdomen, a finger gently sliding back and forth in the pussy, or a gentle rocking motion to the buttplug. I'd been with them so long I knew how to bring each one to orgasm quickly, who preferred g-spot stimulation to clitoral, who liked a sucking motion versus licking, where slow was preferred to fast, their different tastes and reactions and sounds , and I reveled in it all.

They were MINE. They belonged to me, body and soul, willingly, and I loved them fiercely, possessively, protectively, completely.

Our...arrangement...didn't make much sense to the people in town, the people we worked and shopped and lived with, but the truth they'd come to accept -- that we'd somewhat planted in their heads through our introductions and conversations - was that Jessie couldn't have children of her own, and Sienna was our surrogate and nanny, and we'd all escaped grievous violence back in "the big city."

They didn't need to KNOW that both women were...mine...even if they probably suspected.

The blonde came first, wetness on my tongue as I probed her vaginal opening, fingers fiddling at her clit, and I relished the sounds of her cries and moans of pleasure ramping up into shrieks as her hips bucked against my face.

I got Jessie off next, lips locked on her clit and fingers plunging back and forth in her snatch, and she locked up, grunting as the pleasure rocked her, arching her back and chanting "fuck fuck fuck" at the ceiling while I continued to work her body, driving her to a screaming second climax. I was glad this room was soundproofed as heavily as it was -- I could literally fire a rifle and no one would hear it. If not... Jessie's high pitched squeals of orgasm would've driven the dogs insane.

Back to Sienna, and I ate her slowly, while teasing her plug, making her writhe and shift on the bed, groaning in ecstasy until she came again with a sigh of pleasure.

I moved over, kissing my way up the brunette's torso, over her mons, tickling her navel, kissing her bullet-scar, nibbling around her sternum before lowering my face to her chest and torturing the nipples to aching stiffness with wet lips and tongue while she ground back against the bed, neck arched, eyes and mouth wide with pleasure.

I sat back on my haunches, looking at my two women, glassy-eyed, coming down from the oral orgasms I'd given them, fingers flexing and squeezing together as they held hands.

Dammit, they were beautiful.

As I watched, Jessie curled to her side, pulled Sienna to her, and they began to make out, as much for their enjoyment as to give me a show, hands roaming, lips pressed together. The blonde rolled over on top of her lover, arched to allow lips on her heavy, swaying tits, groaned at the sapphic attention being paid to her body.

"So, who's idea was this?" I asked.

"Hmm..."

I tapped on Sienna's plug, and she blushed even darker than her post-climax flush, hung her head. "It was hers," Jessie confirmed.

See rolled off, looked up at me with a slightly embarrassed expression. "It was mine."

"That's not like you. What precipitated this?"

Another flush, another uncomfortable look. "Remember that pregnancy where I didn't want sex. We still did it, but I didn't want it very often?"

"Yeah."

"And then the other one where I ONLY wanted to do oral instead of... Instead of in my cunt?"

"Yeah."

"I've been thinking a lot more about that lately. About anal. Like...a lot. I woke up this morning and was fantasizing about you fucking me...like that...in the shower. And then when I was...touching myself, I was thinking about doing it on the Saint Andrews Cross. And that's not the first time either. I just... Want it more now. Can't stop thinking about it. I think my hormones are all fucky."

Jessie giggled and I smirked. "I'm not bothered at all."

The blonde arched an eyebrow at me. "I imagine not."

"I'm thinking for the next couple of months at least...this is something I'd like to explore a lot more. Is that ok?"

"Yeah."

"I can tell you're turned on by the thought," Sienna said, still sounding hesitant. "How about you, Jess?"

"I mean, I still wanna keep putting my face between your legs, but if you want me, or me and daddy to play with your butt... That turns me on too." She rolled over to kiss her partner's neck, began working her way down to a nipple with light flutters of her lips, making the blonde squeal and squirm.

"Jessie," I said, command in my voice, " Why don't you go put See on her favorite piece of furniture and get her ready for me?"

"Yes sir."

Sienna kept her eyes downcast as Jessie led her over to the Saint Andrews Cross mounted to the wall. I retrieved See's restraints from our dresser toybox, handing them off the brunette as she one by one buckled them around her lover's limbs and snaphooked them to the corners of the X. Kneeling behind the blonde, she began tugging gently at the green gem plug while reaching around to play with her pussy.

"Daddy bred you here, you know that, don't you, See? You asked me to help you and we timed it so that he was only fucking you chained up here on your fertile days. He was behind you, pounding away, and he made you cum, and then you felt him cum, like a fountain up inside your cunt, throbbing, hard and hot and wet. And now that you're knocked up...I think daddy is going to be using a different hole when you're chained here. Are you gonna be a good girl for him? Push back so he slides in easily? Squeeze his cock and make it feel good? Cum for him? Beg him to cum in you, milk that creampie out of his cock with your asshole?"

The plug popped free, and Jessie set it aside, wet two fingers from a bottle of lube, gently eased them into Sienna's slightly slack backdoor, twisting and pumping, making the blonde wiggle and groan from the two erotic sensations. A third finger was added and See hung her head submissively, accepting what was being done to her.

Jessie withdrew her fingers from the blondes glistening, pink anus, kissed her reddened buttcheek with a loud smack, and motioned me over. I stood in front of her and she looked up at me sweetly. "I think she's ready. Are you ready, daddy?"

I angled my erection down, hot, hard, heavily engorged. "Why don't you check?"

She blew lightly across my prick, smirked at my reaction, then closed her lips around it, eyes closing like she was savoring the best chocolate. Up and down she went, tongue swirling, wetting my swollen flesh.

Pulling away, she smiled cutely up at me as she squeezed out lube into her hand. "I think he's ready for your butt, See." The lube got smeared over my erection, then Jessie drew her slick hand up the blonde's asscrack as she moved to stand beside her, their fingers intertwining. I stepped up, sliding the head of my prick up and down between those gorgeous cheeks, teasing See.

Her breath caught as I pressed against her backdoor, and I could feel her try to relax, push back to accept me as I angled in. One hand on her flank and I leaned in to kiss her neck. The crown popped in, and I saw her fingers tighten with Jessie's. I relocated my hand to her hip, holding her body in place, and ever so slowly, at a rate of about a centimeter per decade, slowly pushed further in.

Sienna moaned, and Jessie reached around to stroke her privates. "Promise you'll do this for me when it's my turn? Even if I get embarrassed, ask you not to? You'll lube me up, play with me with your fingers and tongue and toys so it doesn't hurt when daddy slides in? You'll play with my cunt so I cum quicker?"

"Yes..."

I was pressed up against See's bottom, pushed a little deeper, flexed my dick. She giggled, turned her head so I could kiss her over her shoulder. I withdrew slowly, pushed in again. I could feel her concentrate squeeze around me on withdrawal, then arch her bottom back as I pushed in again, taking me as deep as she could.

I began to move a little more steadily, gaining a rhythm of forward and back, and Sienna moved with me, participating in her own fucking, moaning deep and low as I sodomized her, as her female lover fingered her, kissed her beautiful body. She came with a grunt, legs trembling, hips rolling, and I had to hold still because I didn't think I could keep moving in her slippery, fleshy tunnel while her asshole was squeezing me so tightly. I withdrew slowly, gently, watched her body twitch and flex, her glistening butthole winking as the climax contracted her muscles, my clean and lube-shiny prick bobbing involuntarily at the colder air.

Jessie gave me a smolderingly sultry look, dropped to get knees. "I think you need more lube, Gary." Her lips closed around the head and she slid down, steadily bobbing her head on my erection, the change in sensation exquisite. Popping off with a smile, she applied another coat of the viscous liquid, gave her lover's cheek a quick kiss, then thought better of it and planted her face between her cheeks, making the blonde squirm and giggle from the feel of her tongue against sensitive flesh.

When she'd retreated to stand again, I angled back in. The entry was easier this time and Sienna pushed back against me. My third thrust deep up inside her bowels, she looked back at me, eyes wide. "YES! Just like that! Just like...oh FUCK!" I held her hips as I fucked her, and she screamed out her climax , hanging her head and submitting to what I gave her. Flesh slapped against flesh, and I watched her body twitch and jerk with the orgasm, arms straining against the cuffs as her legs weakened. Between my grip and the restraints, we were the only thing keeping her upright, her strength having given out.

"Please cum, master," See whispered. "I wanna feel it up inside me. I wanna be a dirty girl for you, make you cum with my ass. Give it to me, please..."

I did cum, finally, after rocketing the blonde through another body-shaking orgasm. I pressed hard against her ass and she cried out as she felt the spurts of sperm splashing up inside her rectum. My head hung against her sweat-slick shoulder, her damp blonde hair tickling my cheek as I twitched. "Fuck, that felt good," I whispered.

"It's always better when we cum together."

I pulled away as my erection softened, and Jessie dove in between us again, licking up a single drop of pearly liquid that had leaked down to See's perineum, before slowly pushing the emerald plug back into her butt. She undid the blonde's cuffs, making sure she could stand before unclipping her wrists.

Sienna practically tackled the brunette, pushing her to the wall, one hand tangled in her hair, the other between her thighs. Jessie moaned and arched her back, pushing her crotch into her lover's hands as lips trailed over her neck and collarbone. Despite having cum twice recently, I felt my cock reviving as the two women made out.

"I guess it's my turn now?" my raven-haired lover breathed, high and girly.

"In a minute." See captured her lips, and I watched as they kissed fiercely, Jessie's laugh at being fingered growing to a happy shriek. She fought for control with heaving breaths, seized Sienna's face and kissed her hard, only pulling away to whisper "I love you."

I went to our dresser and retrieved Jessie's cuffs, wiped myself off with a wetwipe that went in the trash. I eyed the furniture in the room, thinking about what I wanted to restrain my gothic girl to. Her bench? The sawhorse?

The sawhorse.

I walked over and set her restraints on the outstretched wooden arms, shook the uprights to verify that they were solid. They were. "Jessie? Come over here please."

The two women strutted over, hand in hand, both breathing hard, skin flushed "Is this where you want me, daddy?" Jessie asked happily.

"It is."

She gave Sienna a quick but torrid kiss, and lifted herself up on the flat centerpiece of the horse, wiggled herself into position, lay back with a sigh. She watched me adoringly as I buckled each cuff to her wrists, secured them to the arms of the furniture, stretching her out. "See, get me that blindfold, the clit vibrator, and you pick out a glass dildo. Bring the lube over too."

I ran my hands up Jessie's long, pale legs, buckled the cuffs, lifted her ankles to attach them to the uprights. She lay on her back, arms outstretched, legs lifted straight and wide. She shivered as I pinched the onyx flange of her plug, slowly pulled and twisted, watching the orifice refuse to relinquish the toy, then stretching to allow its removal. She exhaled loudly as I withdrew it.

Walking back to the head of the sawhorse, I gently wrapped the blindfold around Jessie's head, knotting it on the side so she could keep her head back. I turned her head to the side, brushed her lips with the crown of my revived erection. "See, play with her ass. Keep that vibrator on her clit please."

"No, daddy, you... You do it..."

The vibrator buzzed to life and Sienna nuzzled it into the brunette's slit, covering her clit. I couldn't see what the blonde was doing to her backdoor, but Jessie twisted against her bonds, moaning, arching. "No, daddy, I want it to be you. I don't want her down there..."

I pressed the head of my prick between her lips. "Shhhhh... Don't worry about that. You've got something else to concentrate on." I held her head firmly but gently, thrust into her mouth, and Jessie immediately closed her lips around me, sucking as I moved in and out, her tongue sliding against my sensitive skin exquisitely. She whimpered, rattled her cuffs as Sienna did something between her legs, but I kept her held in the same position.

Her fellatio was delicious, ten years of experience and she knew exactly how to pleasure me orally from any angle. I could've stayed there and let her suck me to completion, but See stepped back. "I think she's ready for you, Gary."

Jessie slurped at my prick as I withdrew, and I moved to the foot of the sawhorse. The ribbed glass cylinder in the blonde's hand was smeared with lube, and Jessie's anus was a relaxed slit, wet with the same viscous liquid and the girlcum drooling from her pussy. I slathered more lubricant on my tool, lined up with her puckered orifice as the blonde circled the furniture to hold her lover's hand. "But are you ready for Gary, love? Are you ready for him to fuck your tight ass? You know I'm gonna watch..."

My gothic lover's back lifted off the bench and she groaned loudly, and I couldn't determine if it was from Sienna's words or the fact that my cock had just breached her backdoor. I slowly pushed forward, filling her, and Jessie struggled to sit, failing due to her bonds. "No, please, you know I don't like that..."