To My Senses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See stepped away, moved to stand beside me as I began thrusting. Jessie was more used to anal sex and enjoyed it more, didn't need me to go as slow.

"Fuck, that's hot, Jess. Gary's cock is so thick and hard and you're stretched SO wide around it. I'm gonna play with your cunt so you cum with him fucking you, squeeze him even tighter."

Her words turned me on too, as did the sight of the blonde slowly, sensuously rubbing the wet lips of the empty pussy drooling onto my erection. Every millimeter of slide was insanely pleasurable, the ring of muscle tight around my shaft, pushing deep into her slippery, fleshy rectal tunnel.

Jessie came from the dual stimulation, grunting and humping her hips at me, grunts turning to laughs turning to screams as her whole body flexed and twitched, the contractions rocking her over and over. I waited until she relaxed, breathing hard, and withdrew, retrieving the lube to dribble a squirt of it over her rosebud.

Sienna gave me a lustful look, took my prick in hand, pumped it. "Do you want me to do for you what Jessie did when you were fucking me? Do you want your slutty schoolgirl to go ass to mouth for you? Or maybe something different..." She knelt and guided my penis between her heavy mammaries, pressed them around it, lowered her head to allow a river of drool to escape and soak the tight valley between her tits. Slowly we found the rhythm -- her massaging, me thrusting, her flicking her tongue over the head of my prick whenever it got close enough to do so. Eventually she released her breasts to swing free, lowered her face to close her mouth around me.

A few bobs of the head to get her blonde hair swinging, and she popped off with a sweet look up at me. "Thank you," I told her hoarsely, then lubed up and returned to sodomizing Jessie.

Between Sienna's dirty talk in Jessie's ear about titfucking, sucking my cock, and my rhythmic sawing in and out of her butthole, my fingers diddling her swollen clit, Jessie thrashed her way through more orgasms than I could count. I couldn't tell where one ended and another began, and neither could Jessie, fighting her restraints, swearing and laughing and yelling.

And when my own arousal couldn't be denied, I hugged myself close to her legs, bellowing as I pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm up her backdoor. I pushed and she arched and the two of us seemed to meld together as we both tried to hold as close as possible for the completion of this carnal act. I could feel my heartbeat in the throbbing of my cock as her asshole clutched and released around me, and it felt like there wasn't enough air in the room for me to suck in.

My dick was still flexing involuntarily as I pulled away, uncorking a river of white to flow down Jessie's asscrack and onto the floor. I staggered around the sawhorse to u clip Jessie's cuffs, and I helped her off the dungeon furniture to stand on wobbly legs. She kissed me weakly, grinned weakly. "I need to use the bathroom."

I let her go first while I moved the furniture back against the walls with Sienna, then watched the moonlit forest sway with breeze through the balcony doors. Beautiful night.

Jessie brushed fingers with me as I headed into the bathroom after her, and I took a few minutes to clean myself, guzzle water. I looked in the mirror, shook my head ruefully. My scarred body could still perform, and perform at a high level.

I returned to the bedroom to find the girls cuddling together, kissing passionately, and it took me a moment of watching to determine that Jessie had a thick silicone dildo pushed up inside her lover, pumping it slowly. They looked up at me as I approached. "We took a vote," the blonde said proudly.

"Oh yeah?"

"Since you used my cunt before dinner, it's Jessie's turn to get fucked."

"Don't I get a say? What if I want a nice lazy blowjob?" My voice was humorous, and they both knew I was joking

Jessie rolled off See, leaving her to work the toy back and forth in herself. That brunette stretched sensually, hands cupping and kneading her small breasts before they wandered down to spread the lips of her bald pussy. "You don't want to fuck me here, daddy? I've got an empty, aching need, deep DEEP inside me, and I need your rock...hard...cock to fill it. Over and over. I NEED to be pinned down to have my tight little cunt pounded until you let go and explode inside me. You already bred See once today, don't you want to breed me tonight?"

I crawled over, kissing my way up her long, pale body, guided her wrists to the attachment points on headboard, clipping her cuffs in so that once again, she couldn't move. Jessie held my eyes, licked her lips, very deliberately opened her legs beneath me, offering herself to me.

Meanwhile, Sienna was making quiet mewling noises beside us, lost in her own world as she pumped the rubber toy inside herself. The sight of her pussy actually stretched around the toy, the lips gripping it as she masturbated, revved my engine as much as the willing brunette lying beneath me. I took my prick in hand, rubbed the head up and down Jessie's labia, pushed in. It felt like coming home, the way her tunnel stretched to accept me as I slid forward.

Jessie arched her chest up off the bed, offering me her breasts, and I bent to suckle at one erect nipple before planting my hands and driving forward.

"Uh!" Jessie raised her legs, wrapping them around me, tilting her pelvis up to accept me even deeper.

"Uh!" Another slam of hips against hips jolted a grunt from the black-haired beauty, and she ground her head back into the pillow.

"Uh!" She jerked as I closed my hand over her throat, squeezing, cutting off her breath as I began thrusting harder and faster.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!" Beside us, Sienna howled her self-made climax at the ceiling.

We both glanced over to look at her, and I brought Jessie's attention back to me with a deep stroke that made her arch her neck against my hand. I let up, lowered my mouth to hers, kissed her deep and hard. Her hips rocked against me as I fucked her, the two of us moving together with ten years of knowledge of each other's bodies.

I lifted my lips millimeters from hers. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Gary."

Having cum several times recently, I could go for a while, and did. Eventually, Sienna extracted the toy from herself, and rolled to face us, and her hands wandered over the porcelain-skinned girl beneath me, her tits, her abs, lower, sliding down to stroke the apex of her slit while my cock sawed in and out. "I love you, Jessie," she told the brunette. "And I LOVE making you cum. You're so hot when you do that..."

We twisted ourselves into every position we could think of with Jessie's hands cuffed above her head.

Sienna squatting above her face for an oral orgasm while I knelt and hugged Jessie's knees to my chest for slow, deep strokes.

The blonde flipping around to sixty-nine her lover, me alternating between one girl's cunt and the other's mouth, my gothic girl whining with frustration when she couldn't quite lift her face far enough to get the perfect taste of See's pussy, then arching back and screaming as tongue and cock brought her to climax again.

Sliding in and out of Sienna's slippery, superheated box as she lay atop Jessie, arm between them and fingering her to orgasm while I plowed her from behind.

Finally, we returned to be holding myself above Jessie, looking down on her beautiful face as I fucked her, both of us racing towards our own finish lines, Sienna curled up next to her, gently cupping and tweaking Jessie's flat breasts.

I cut off Jessie's cry of orgasm via with a hand on her throat, grinning down at her as she struggled for air during her climactic moment, letting her breath again, choking her again when I felt her body start to tremble. Her cunt bore down on me again, squeezing me, releasing as her body bucked, and I strained forward with each thrust, growling as I released the last of my spunk into her. Her eyes went even wider and she smiled as she felt my wad shoot out inside her. I let up on her throat and she laughed musically, higher into a yell of pleasure, and I could feel my cock throbbing within her, even though now nothing was spurting out.

Again I lowered my mouth to hers, kissed her with trembling lips as we felt our orgasms shaking us simultaneously.

Then I sighed and rolled off. "Fuuuuuuck..."

Sienna unbuckled Jessie's cuffs from the headboard, and after a long, long few minutes of cuddling in a big pile of sweat and heaving bodies we rose to get a drink, then I pulled the blankets up on the bed, and the women settled into their usual positions -- Jessie on my chest, Sienna at my side.

Even overheating in the pile of nude female flesh, I felt content, at peace, relaxed. "I love you," I said to the darkness.

"I love you, daddy."

I love you, Gary."

"I love you, Jess."

"I love you too, See."

I smiled.

###

I woke up, staring into the black above the bed. Jessie had shifted off my chest in the night, and Sienna had rolled away. That was normal, it happened every night.

I sighed. I was awake now.

I rose quietly, pulled on my jeans, and with infinite quiet, unlocked the balcony door, slipping out into the cold through as small a gap as possible so as to not let the chilled air into the bedroom. The night was clear, the moon and stars shining brilliantly down onto the woods in front of my house. My breath fogged in the air and I rubbed my hands together, sat down on the wrought iron loveseat on the balcony.

I thought back on my life, remembering the people who'd been part of it.

I remembered Cady picking out a dog collar.

Fighting in a downtown Minneapolis store.

Almost telling Nina I loved her.

Mike telling me he was bi.

Black Friday shopping with Tori and Sienna. Getting arrested.

Getting shot.

Losing Tori.

Showing Jessie the pictures of her rocket.

All of the places Jessie and McKenna and I had visited out west.

Sienna showing on my doorstep with Jane.

Getting blown up.

Seeing Jessie's dead eyes next to me.

Moving to Wyoming.

The birth of my children.

My town coming to depend on me.

Bundled in a heavy robe, Sienna stepped out of the bedroom, sat down next to me. "You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Thinking."

She turned, smirked, pulled her robe open to flash her naked body at me, pulled it close, then shifted over onto my lap, curling herself into a tiny ball, hair soft and sleek against my chest. She looked up at me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I stroked her cheek and she closed her eyes, nuzzled back against my chest.

I held her and thought about how far I'd come, we'd come. Teacher and student to husband and wife. Minneapolis, Minnesota to Wisconsin to Wyoming countryside. Programmer to teacher to banker to a representative to a new government, maybe a new country.

I chuckled softly to myself as I thought about the past, the unknowable future, how my life had changed.

"Dammit."

THE END

You and I could spend forever, making up for time together

Pull me in and don't you fight it, you and I, yeah, we're both inside it

Make my broken heart reborn, take me over like a raging storm

Say goodbye, time to surrender, follow me to the edge of forever

~ To My Senses, Richard Marx