All Comments on 'Louisiana Days Ch. 01'

by JackStrange

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5, but

You must tell us how that goes also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked this story, it had good build-up, even though it was a bit short. Oh, and maybe just a bit more description of Doris would have been great, like her eye color, whether she was tanned or pale, that sort of thing. Otherwise very enjoyable. And I agree with the other commenter, I hope we get to see him have sex with his boss' hot wife. Thanks again for the sexy story! :)

AutumnBB74AutumnBB74about 8 years ago
Great story

Firstly, thanks for your feedback on my story 'Bar Story'. It was very much appreciated.

I really enjoyed this story. There's a great build up, and there's a lot going on in there (narrative, character, humour). I found the character of Doris a real turn on.

Your feedback for me was useful, as I included no build up at all. I'll definitely take a leaf out of your book for the next one!

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeabout 8 years ago
Agree with others..

This was a very nice story. Sexy, not smutty, with character build up.. I could easily see this being re-written over a few chapters with more tension built between Doris and Binx. Perhaps a bit of background on Doris' personal situation and explanation into her extended, post-widowing celibacy? Delving maybe into what her thought process is in deciding to take on the youngster? I don't know. But I like the story very much.

kcRollinskcRollinsalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the Read

The fact that you started with exposition that built interest in the characters was refreshing. The story was well written and an easy read. I especially chuckled at the last line. :)

Nice Work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous