All Comments on 'To New Beginnings Ch. 05'

by FindingStephanie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Why don’t you let her finish her transition and properly express her feeling to Jen. A few more chapters would cover their future life, work and “extra friendship” with Tom…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, super bummed. Fun story w great characters. It would be good to get at least one last chapter.to resolve EVERYTHING.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it!

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD586 months ago

I would like more to see them perhaps fall in love...

proximahpproximahp6 months ago

im going to need some more of this please

rekacdrekacd6 months ago

please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not exactly happily ever after. These characters are so not likeable. The lesbian trainer tricks her project into being a trans prostitute and he's just a moron, being led around by the nose like a new toy. When they split and he realizes he's been sterilized and it was fun while it lasted, but he only did it because she told him to, the anger and regret show up.

4Leather4Leather6 months ago

Loved it. Wish I had a strong person do that to meee.

SouperKev777SouperKev7776 months ago

Would love to see more story especially about the sexual reassignment surgery of Stephanie and the relationship of Jenn and his Significant Other. Please it would be so greatly erotic and appreciated!

Sincerely SouperKev777

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to see another part where she gets the boobs she wanted. This is by far the best feminization story i've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFindingStephanie@FindingStephanie
Slight change of plans, I will come back at some point to finish new beginnings and also the 5th chapter of Finding Stephanie but my ADHD brain has taken me in a different direction of what I want to write. If you follow me you will get used to this. If you are looking for a w...