To New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hon, it's Lori. I got to the restaurant early, and it's not open on Mondays!"

"What, seriously?"

Lori groaned, sounding a bit embarrassed. "I feel so stupid... I'm in this industry! Most restaurants that aren't open 7 days a week close on a Monday or Tuesday, and..."

Anja jumped in, "and of course a Mexican place is going to be open on Taco Tuesday!"

Lori laughed. "Yeah. So, plan B? I'm out this way, and I really would like to hang out still, if you want"

More than anything, Anja thought. "Well, how about you come over to mine. I have a nice bottle of red I can open, and you know, I'm really kind of in the mood for Indian or something, we could get delivery."

"Sounds perfect. My treat though, so we'll order when I get there. Give me your address and I'll come straight over."

Anja arrived home about 15 minutes before Lori - just enough time to straighten up the small, tidy house and light the vanilla bourbon candles that scented the room without overpowering it. She worried that she was overdressed for sharing takeout and wine on the lounge, but really didn't want the outfit to go to waste. When she opened the door, she couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey Lori, welcome to... hey, nice skirt. Great minds, huh!"

Lori wore it well, and very differently to Anja. Whereas Anja teetered on the cusp of vintage rockabilly, Lori had paired the same skirt with a corset and heavy boots, giving her a much edgier look. It was sexy as hell, and Anja did her best not to stare at Lori's full cleavage.

"It looks so good on you, Anja!" With this, Lori held out a bottle of wine "I wish I had those long legs to really pull it off."

With the ice broken, the new friends once again fell into amiable conversation. An hour later, the two women were sitting on Anja's old, comfortable red fabric lounge that she'd inherited from her folks, eating their way through an obscene percentage of the menu at Anja's local Indian joint, and not so much watching Netflix so much as flicking through and critiquing the options.

"Holy crap, this vindaloo is amazing!" Lori moaned into her fork, and the sound rippled straight to Anja's loins. She wasn't sure if it was intentional, but with Lori sitting cross legged (and barefoot) across from her, Anja had an amazing view of her magnificent breasts in their enticing bustier, and was able to follow her toned legs up to just far enough up her skirt to be enticing without being pornographic.

"Well, I'm working on the paneer, my fork's all saucy! Give me a taste with yours!" Lori stabbed a piece of chicken with her fork, and brought it to Anja's glossed lips. Just as she went to bite it, the chicken fell off the utensil and landed on the lap of her skirt. Anja was just about to bemoan the fate of her new garment, when Lori reached over and picked the meat up, almost imperceptibly grazing her fingers along Anja's thigh. Her eyes never left Anja's. Lori then offered the morsel to Anja's lips again, and in taking it, Anja brushed her lips across Lori's fingers. Lori smiled at her, and turned her attention back to the screen.

Anja's face grew hot. Had she imagined Lori's intent? Lori had shifted closer, but didn't indicate that she was on fire quite like Anja was. Anja vowed to get through the rest of dinner without making an absolute twat of herself.

As they finished eating, and continued to browse Netflix, Lori suddenly jumped up. "The wine! You'll love it, it's from Central Otago, it's a rich, dense pinot noir." Anja joined her friend in the kitchen and pulled down two wine glasses. Lori poured the wine with the flair of someone with years of experience and respect for the ritual, and they toasted to Jagger. Settling back on the lounge, Anja was thrilled when Lori leaned in to her, clearly comfortable with the physical closeness. Both decent cooks and lovers of good food, they settled on watching Sugar Rush, and Anja draped her right arm around Lori, letting her hand dangle perilously close to the top of her bustier. After a pair of young men offered a particularly terrible creation to the show's judges, Anja raised the glass in her left hand.

"Here's to being better than these two! Whatever shall we do with these boys?"

.

During her animated, jovial outburst, Anja had managed to splash some wine onto her forearm. As she searched for a napkin to wipe herself down, Lori caught hold of her hand.

"Oh, honey, there's nothing to be done with boys." Lori brought Anja's arm to her mouth and seductively licked the wine from her wrist. An audible moan floated across the lounge, but whether it came from Anja or Lori is anybody's guess. "They like their toys and their games, they just don't realise that girls play them better."

Lori continued kissing up Anja's arm. Her nipples had almost immediately sprung to attention, anticipating the direction of those kisses. When Lori reached Anna's shoulder, she gently pushed the sleeve and black bra strap out of the way, and licked and nibbled up and down Anja's long neck. Anja was too stunned, too turned on to do much more than sit there and let her. Lori pulled her lips away just long enough to set the wine glasses back on the coffee table. Returning to the now trembling Anja, Lori nibbled her way up to Anja's ear, and bit it softly, seductively. As she did, she brushed her hand across Anja's strong thigh and rested it on a curvy hip.

Lori's lips made their way to Anja's, and after a tentative few kisses, the two women fell into a passionate rhythm, with Lori's tongue poking firmly yet gently into Anja's, with Anja's lips working to try and convey every complicated emotion she was bringing to the event. With Lori's right hand still caressing Anja's hip and thigh, and the left bunched into her hair, Anja tentatively brought her hands up to touch the firm breasts she had been enjoying the sight of all evening.

Anja had long ago realised her bisexuality, but she hadn't really acted on it since high school. Although very much aroused, she was also nervous, and finally understood the source of her anxiety over the weekend. She was determined to go with the flow, and just enjoy whatever transpired this evening. She reluctantly pulled herself from Loris' embrace and repositioned herself to be sitting normally on the lounge. Lori followed suit, a little perplexed.

"Lori, I just want to let you know I'm not very experienced in this."

Lori reached out and brushed the hair out of Anja's eyes. Her pony tail had come loose, and Lori couldn't picture anything sexier.

"That's fine, babe. We'll go at your pace. Do you want to continue?"

Anja nodded. She didn't want to stop in the first place, but really didn't want to disappoint Lori.

"Great. It's not an audition. I'm having a good time, you're having a good time. That's all that matters. I'll show you a thing or two, and you tell me if you want to stop, yeah?"

Another nod, this time, with a grin. Feeling more confident, Anja pulled Lori to her by the waist, kissed her passionately, and ran her hands across the top of the bustier again, letting her fingers trace the inner edges of the garment.

"Good girl. Stand up with me."

As they stood, Lori helped Anja out of her shirt, leaving her in her skirt, bra and boots.unlike Lori, Anja hadn't taken her shoes off.

"Well fuck, that looks even better than before." Lori caressed Anja's arms, reached to the back and undid the black and cream satin bra, letting it drop to the floor. Lori dipped her head and ran the flat of her tongue across Anja's nipples. She gasped when, after really wetting them , Lori blew gently on them, the cool air making them stand so straight and hard that they started to ache. Anja was both relieved and further aroused when Lori warmed them up again with her tongue, and in her excitement, started massaging Lori's ass. Lori smiled across Anja's breast, and, nipple still between her teeth, mumbled "I'll allow that. But this is all for you, babe."

Lori continued to bathe Anja's upper body with her tongue, until Anja was sure she was going to come right there in the loungeroom. Eventually, she pulled her head away.

"That bookshelf over there, will that support you?" Anja nodded.

"Good. Lori pressed her body into Anja's and guided her backwards until her backside hit the edge. Instinctively, Anja hopped up and smiled coquettishly as Lori lifted her leg and ran her fingers across the leather of Anja's boot.

"The nothing but boots and skirt only look is so fucking... grrr" she growled, her hormones surpassing her vocabulary. " As she spoke, she started to run her hands up the inside of Anja's leg. "Well, almost boots and skirt only."

As she drew her hand to the apex of Anja's thighs, Lori's look of surprise and lust caused Anja to giggle.

"Miss Anja, you are not wearing any panties. Were you anticipating that I would find out?"

Anja leaned back on the bookcase on her hands, jutting her breasts out enticingly.

"Well, I figured, either you would not, and it would be my little secret, or you would, and you'd be tantalised."

Lori nestled her body between Anja's legs and kissed her with intensity.

"I'm very, very glad to have found out your secret, you little tease."

With that, Lori rolled up Anja's skirt, exposing her most intimate areas and leaving her clad in little more than knee high boots and a roll of fabric around her waist. Wrapping her arms around Anja's backside to shuffle the young woman into the most comfortable position, Lori planted a kiss on the inner side of Anja's thigh and dragged her wet tongue up towards her glistening pussy. Lori gently lapped at Anja's clitoris, smiling as Anja squirmed and adjusted herself into Lori's ministrations. Anja started trying to paw at Lori's breasts whenever she could reach, but by then, Lori had cupped the entirety Anja's sex into her warm mouth, and was delivering an assault to Anja's senses that left her unable to do anything but grip the bookcase and mutter nonsense. Now and then, Lori would reach up and pinch a nipple, or gently dig her fingers into the flesh of Anja's soft, supple butt cheeks, causing Anja to cry out further. Within minutes, Anja felt the familiar sensations of climax start from her toes and flood upwards towards her core.She thrashed into Lori's mouth and begged for relief, but Lori continued her licking and sucking at a steady speed until Anja's orgasm subsided and she remained still. Slowly, Lori rose from her position, and smiled at Anja.

"How was that, gorgeous?"

Anja smiled and shook her head.

"I can't believe how different it is with a woman. It's gentler, but so much more intense!"

"Well, we know what we like. Is there something you like?"

Suddenly shy - yet still sitting atop a bookcase in a rolled up skirt and boots - Anja glanced shyly at Lori.

"That corset has been teasing me all night. I want to help you take it off."

Lori grinned. Sexy though it was, it wasn't her most comfortable outfit, and the ritual of the right person removing it was a treat unto itself.

Lori showed Anja that it was really as simple as undoing the bow and unlacing each eyelet, but that doing it slowly and methodically was the key to not getting tangled up. Anja stood behind the sexy shorter woman and marvelled at how graceful and lithe her neck looked under her funky pixie cut. Slowly, she undid the erotic garment, placing a kiss on Lori's neck after unlacing each eyelet. When Anja was done, Lori turned around, her corset loose and threatening to spill the secrets that lay within. Maintaining eye contact, Lori unhooked the front of the garment, leaving her breasts and torso bare to Anja for the first time. Her breasts, like the rest of her, demanded attention. They were full and heavy, but also firm and generous. Anja wanted nothing more than to gently bite them, and told her new lover exactly that. Beckoning Anja back over to the lounge, Lori settled into the corner of the lounge, giving Lori access to all the most intimate parts of her.

Anja wasted no time tasting the magnificent fruits that the sexy corset had contained. She gathered the flesh into her hands, and gently suckled on the firm, dark nipples. Lori's breath quickened, and she desperately forced the other, neglected nipple into Anja's accommodating mouth. She sucked and nibbled on both nipples until both women were panting and writhing. Lori guided Anja's hand up her skirt, which was just as askew as Anja's own, and showed her how she liked to be touched, while also begging that Anja continue kissing her breasts.

"I love my boobs being sucked even more than my pussy," she panted, as Anja quickly worked out that all she had to do with her mouth was what she wanted her lovers to do to her, while her hands simply followed the same routine they followed while pleasuring herself. A slow, steady pace on the clit, with an occasional stroke of the rough patch inside. She wasn't sure if that's how Lori was usually brought to the brink, but the wetness on her hand, coupled with the thrashing and moaning, told her that she was picking it up quickly. As Lori's orgasm built, Anja concentrated on maintaining a rhythm between her hand and mouth, keeping time as though she were playing the world's most exquisite musical instrument. After crying out and swearing, Lori eventually pushed Anja's hands away and shifted back into a seated position.

Hoping that she was doing something sexy and not weird, Anja raised her hand to her mouth and slowly licked her fingers clean. This elicited another growl, and Lori crashed a hot, frenzied kiss onto Anja's more than willing lips.

"You taste so different to me. I've never tasted another woman before."

"Sweetie, if you can do what you did to my tits on my clit, fuck..." Lori trailed off.

With that, Anja pulled Lori down to floor and got her comfortable, with a cushion under her ass for comfort and support. Very tentatively, and knowing that Lori had recently come - and hard! - Anja licked one side of Lori's labia, then the other, effectively cleaning off the result of the last activity. Encouraged by Lori's soft moans of approval, Anja gently spread Lori and placed her mouth over the puffy button at the top.

Knowing Anja was new to this, and wanting to encourage her to be open to future endeavours, Lori went with positive reinforcement to show Anja exactly what she wanted. Anja was receptive: she realised that when Lori moved to the side, it was to help Anja hit the right spots. When Lori moved Anja's head, Anja stayed where she was told, and used the moans to determine what was working for the experienced woman under her tongue. After a while, Anja found her flow, and continued to do as she was doing, until she found Lori's flow as well. The sudden gush of hot, sticky liquid was possibly the most erotic experience of Anja's life, and she felt her own juices pool at her thighs. Soon after, Lori began moaning and a second, smaller wave crashed over her and into Anja's mouth.

Planting one last, gentle kiss over Lori's clitoris, Anja arose and was touched to see utter joy across the face of the usually feisty Lori.

"Anja, you're... wow. How was that for you?"

Anja was speechless. She smiled, pulled Lori up from the ground, and gave her a big hug. Eventually, she found her words.

"Fuck, Lori. That was the most intense, beautiful and arousing thing I've ever done. Thank you."

The two women continued their show, almost as if nothing happened, except they were still almost nude and certainly closer than before. When she started dozing on the lounge, Lori reluctantly peeled herself from Anja's arms and started getting dressed. Anja was amused that she forewent the corset and just threw on a black t-shirt instead.

"I really have to go, babe. But can I just say, I am so glad I met you. I really hope we can be good friends.

Anja kissed Lori sweetly on the lips as she slowly led them to the door. "Me too. Even without this, I knew instantly that you were all sorts of awesome. Ask Adam... I raved about you."

Another kiss, another hug. After she closed the door, Anja quickly tidied up the plates and containers and blew out the candles. She sighed as she sunk into her comfortable bed. She had no idea what tonight meant for her in the future, but for now, she was so deeply satisfied both physically and emotionally, that she decided to just enjoy the present as she drifted off to sleep .


12